Beyond: 6 Souls x reader

By healthygrilmaddie

an x reader based on the story or game beyond: 2 souls More

Prologue
Broken
The Experiment
Our Imaginary Friends
First Interview
First Night
Alone
The Party
Like Other Girls
The Condenser
Separation
Welcome to the CIA
The Embassy
The Dinner
The Mission
Hunted
Homeless
Navajo
Old Friends
Night Session
Briefing
Dragon's Hideout
Hauntings
Black Sun
Epilogue

Norah, M/N, and Regina

18 0 0
By healthygrilmaddie

Jodie, Y/N, Maddie, and Belle go with Cole to find their mothers Norah, M/N, and Regina, who have been admitted to a DPA -run psychiatric facility for twenty-four years. After entering, Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie need to find Norah's, M/N's, and Regina's room with the help of Aiden, B/N, and Loki. When Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie find Norah's, M/N's, and Regina's room, they are sitting in 3 chairs, comatose and staring blankly. Using Aiden, B/N, and Loki, Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie find out that they were given drugs that negate their abilities to regain consciousness.

Before leaving, Aiden, B/N, and Loki show Jodie, Y/N, Maddie, and Belle one more thing. Aiden, B/N, and Loki link Jodie's, Y/N's, Maddie's, and Belle's conscience with Norah's, M/N's, and Regina's, allowing them to speak. Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie run to hug their mothers, but realizes that they aren't really there. Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie and Norah, M/N, and Regina exchange goodbyes for a final time and Regina is proud to meet her granddaughter.

Afterwards, Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie begin to cry. You can use Aiden, B/N, and Loki to end Norah's, M/N's, and Regina's suffering. When Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie open the door, the CIA are waiting for them. Cole apologizes as Jodie, Y/N, Maddie, and Belle are knocked out by the butt of a gun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 16.1K 40
when you happened to get put into a game and try to escape your death ending. yandere jungkook x reader complete
5.4K 49 13
After accidently infiltrating Marley, you are taken care of by a kind lady. Your head is only filled with questions in fear as you now live here. Wil...
1.8K 92 8
π—–π—’π—‘π—‘π—œπ—˜ 𝗦𝗣π—₯π—œπ—‘π—šπ—˜π—₯ 𝗫 π—•π—Ÿπ—”π—–π—ž π—™π—˜π—  π—₯π—˜π—”π——π—˜π—₯ ↣ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘺/𝘯- 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱π˜ͺ𝘳π˜ͺ𝘡𝘢𝘒𝘭/𝘩π˜ͺ𝘱𝘱π˜ͺ𝘦, 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘭𝘦, π˜ͺ𝘯�...
16.3K 361 7
One party. Two girls. - Mikasa Ackerman/Annie Leonhart/Reader. I'm not good at descriptions but hopefully this works. Enjoy :)