A Broken Legend (Azur Lane X...

By JakobLikesSushi

Jasper George, the last living Guardian. Master of the Light and the Dark. It has been over 200 years every s... More

Prologue : The Encounter
Biography
Engagement
Terror (Re edit)
Sorrow
Enlighten
Faith
In-Depth: Weapon and Power and Armor
Grudges and Differences
The Iron Banner (Part 1)
Iron Banner (Part 2)
The girls so far. (Notes)
Planning
Relax and Chill
Duality.
Status
His Return.
Azur and Crimson (Part 1) Lemon18+
Azur and Crimson (Part 2)
Azur and Crimson (Part 3)
Azur and Crimson (Part 4)
Azur and Crimson (FINALE)
The Meta's Choice
A Vision
Remaking.

Revival

1.4K 23 24
By JakobLikesSushi

The death of Haru took everyone by surprise. Especially Karl.

"H-Haru..." Karl said. His eyes wide open. He couldn't believe it. He gritted his teeth. Tears pouring out of his face.

"W-Why....did you have to die. You were suppose to witness the birth of a new age..." Karl muttered. Then he heard water splashing. He looks up to see Jasper coming for him.

"Y-YOU! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" Karl internally screamed. His face shows it. Eye's strained and intensely staring at Jasper. Him gritting his teeth to the point they might break. Him clenching his fist to the point it started to bleed. Needless to the say, he hates Jasper with every fiber of his being.

Jasper showed no emotions. His eyes showed no color. Karl tries to get up but couldn't thanks to the Stasis Crystal that was trapping him from moving. He uses his hand to break free but it was too hard.

"COME ON! COME ON! BREAK!" Karl thought. His heart pumping really fast. It was getting harder to breath. Fear was slowly creeping its way toward him.

*Click* Karl stop. His eyes widened. He slowly turns around to see a gun in front of him. He looks up to see Jasper holding it and aiming at him.

"Do not expect me to give you the same mercy as I did for him." Jasper said. Before Karl could even say anything.

BANG!

Jasper shot him in the head. His body fell motionless. To make sure he is really dead, Jasper throw a Duskfield Grenade. The grenade sucked in Karl's body and in about a few seconds, Karl's body is incased in Stasis. The Duskfield grenade disappeared. Jasper jumps into the air and Shatterdives Karl's body. Shattering him to nothingness.

(a/n: fuck shatterdive, fuck iron banner, and fuck trials. lmao)

Jasper took a deep breath in. It was finally done. He looks up to the sky. He sighed in relief. 

"Clovis...it's finally done." Jasper said. Clovis appeared.

"Indeed. Your flexibility to move on water is amazing to say the least." Clovis complimented. Jasper chuckles as he made his way back to the girls.

"No...it's all thanks to the Light and...I guess the Dark, too." Jasper muttered the last part.

"I could hear the last part. No point, in hiding it." Clovis said. Jasper sighed.

"COMMANDER!" Enterprise called out. Jasper smiled as Enterprise hugged him tightly. He patted head.

"I'm here. It's okay." He whispered.

"SHIKIKAN~!" Atago screamed. She grabs hold on one of his arm and snuggle with it.

"OWNER!" Cheshire shouted as she manage to tackle over all 3 of them. They all laughed. The nightmare was gone. The Light drove the Darkness back. 

For now.

"Hm? Are we missing someone here?" Jasper asked.

The girls frozed up. They all looked at one another.

"...Commander. We have to tell you about what happened during your fight." Enterprise said as tears started to form.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*pant* *pant* Edinburgh was getting tired from carrying her deceased sister. She was about to fall over but couldn't. 

"I must go forward! I can't give up now!" Edinburgh thought. 

About 10 minutes of skating across the Atlantic Ocean. She sees two fleets firing upon each other.

"Hm? What's going on?" Suddenly she sees many crystals that were similar to Jasper's.

"W-Wait!? Is there someone else that has the power as the Master!?" Edinburgh thought. Then she sees many Kansens going at each other. She observes the battle and recognizes some of the clothing.

"Hold on! Is that the Northern Parliament? Iris Libre!? Dragon Empery!? What are they doing here?" She asked herself. She looks to her left to see the other Kansen fleet.

"Hm? They must be the Sardegna Empire and Vichiya Dominion. But why are they here for?" She thought. "No matter. I hope I can recognize someone."

She continues to skate towards the fleet.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Hm? I'm sensing a Kansen." Richelieu said as she dodges many salvos. She looks up to see many planes diving down on her.

"This might be a long battle." Richelieu thought. She aims her AA guns at the planes and take them down. Meanwhile Isaac continues to battle against the Kansens of Sardegna Empire and Vichiya Dominion. 

"Take this!" Tartu said as she and the other Vichiya destroyers launched a barrage of torpedo's at Isaac.

"I really don't want to hurt them but..." Isaac thought. He flies up to dodge the torpedo's.

"HE CAN'T MOVE IN THE AIR! FIRE ON HIM!" Littorio ordered. All enemy Kansens started to fire on Isaac. Isaac quickly Shiver Strike out of the way. His speed was too fast for the Kansens to follow. He lands in the ocean and dashes towards Littorio.

"Oh? Once more? Come, then!" Littorio said as she readies her saber. Isaac took out Temptation's Hook. 

"What kind of weapon is that?" Littorio thought. The craft was different from the sword that she used to see. They clash. Shockwave was created after the 2 swords met.

"Damn, his strong but..." As both Isaac and Littorio is trying to overpower each other. Both looked at each other. "I'm more stronger!" As Littorio uses all of her body strength to push Isaac away from here. She quickly fires off her main guns at Isaac. Isaac quickly pop a barricade. The barricade blocked the salvos. 

"Damn, it's nice to have some awesome powers huh? What's your name, bell'uomo?" Littorio asked. Isaac shakes off some of the shrapnel's that was on his armor.

"Awesome powers, you say? Name's Isaac" Isaac answered.

"Isaac! What a fascinating name! Why not join the Glorious Sardegna Empire?" She asked. 

"LADY LITTORIO!?" Zara asked frantically. Littorio smiled.

"How about it? I promise you, you'll be treated in the outmost respect!" Littorio offered. Isaac then started to laugh making the girls confused.

"What? What's wrong?" Littorio asked. Isaac started to calm down.

"Did you really ask someone, who's power is beyond your comprehension to join you?" Isaac asked. Littorio nodded.

"Yes, why is there something you want?" Littorio asked.

"No, No. You don't get it. Why would I follow someone who is weaker then me?" Isaac asked. The girls widened their eyes. Soon anger started to rise up on them

"...What did you say?" Littorio asked angrily. Isaac smirked under his helmet.

"Want me to show you?" Isaac asked. Before Littorio could even answer, she was hit by Isaac's punch. She flew back and collided with Pola.

"KYAAAAHH! L-Lady Littorio! Are you okay!?" Pola asked worriedly.

"Grrghh...I'm okay, mio amico." Littorio asked as Pola helped her get back to her feet. Littorio was rubbing her face. They both looked at the battle. Both the Sardegna Empire and Vichiya Dominion.

"YA'LL PAY FOR HURTING LADY LITTORIO!" Maestrale angrily shouted. She and many destroyer started to give everything they got at Isaac. Isaac swiftly dodges everything. They can't keep up with Isaac's speed. 

"FOLLOW HIS MOVEMENT! PREDICT EVERYTHING!" Lucia ordered. She was sweating. The immense power to even compete a Kansen is insane.

"Damn...what should we do?" Lucia thinks.

"Huh? Commandante Lucia! I'm detecting another Kansen!" Aquila reported.

"What!? Who is it!?" Lucia asked.

"Hmm? Oh! My planes spotted her! It seems to be 2 Kansens! What the? They are wearing maid outfits! It seems they are gravely injured" Aquila describing the unknown Kansen

"Maids, you say? Must be the Royal Maids...but you said they are injured. Question is... aren't the Azur Lane busy with the Crimson Axis?" Lucia questions. She was silent for a bit but

"No matter. Aquila, focus on the fight for now. Let them handle it." Lucia ordered. Aquila nodded.

"Y-Yes..." She agreed. While she was still an enemy, Aquila can't help to worry for the maid.

---------------------------------------------

"Almost there!" Edinburgh thought. Currently, she was going straight into the battle. She was hoping that someone she knows can let her and her sister rest in one of the ships.

"HALT! UNKNOWN KANSEN! STATE YOUR BUSINESS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN AZUR LANE'S WATER!?" Someone radioed her. She jumped that she almost dropped her sister.

"W-Wait! I'm Edinburgh! From the HMS Edinburgh Light Cruiser Class! This is my sister! Belfast! Please..." Edinburgh pleaded.

"Edinburgh? What are you doing over here?" A female voice can be heard. 

"L-Lady Richelieu?" Edinburgh asked. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

"FIRE!" Algerie commanded. All Kansens fired upon Isaac.

"Hmph, they really can't catch up to me huh?" Isaac thought as shells, bullets, and torpedo's were going for him.

"They really don't learn do they? Well for the ones who still fires their torpedo's. You know I can fly up onto the air, right?" Isaac said to himself as he continues to dodge their onslaught of attacks.

After a few more minutes of the fighting, the Crimson Axis is getting low on ammo and are tired. 

"Come on! Let's push...forward!" Jean ordered but she was breathing really hard.

"Littorio! Jean! Are you guys, okay!?" Lucia radioed.

"We are fine, Mon Commandante but...we are tired and are low on ammo." Littorio reported.

"Damn! What of the target?" Lucia asked.

"I..I don't know." Littorio said honestly. Suddenly something hit Lucia's ship.

"HUH!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Lucia screamed on the radio.

"COMMANDANTE!" Littorio screamed. All of the Crimson Kansens quickly darted back to the command ship.

"COMMANDER! PLEASE CALL OUT! COMMA-!" Jean called out before they heard something

"LET GO! UNHAND ME!" A woman voice can be heard shouting.

"DAMMIT WOMAN! I DON'T LIKE DOING THIS HOSTAGE THING BUT IF IT'S TO STOP YA'LL FROM SHOOTING DOWN MY FLEET THEN I'LL DO IT!" A male voice can also be heard shouting. They quickly followed the voices and soon they saw Isaac carrying Lucia on her shoulders. She was struggling.

"DON'T MOVE!" Littorio ordered as the aimed their guns at Isaac and Lucia. Quickly the Azur Kansens also came in. They aimed their guns at Crimson Axis.

"WOWOWWOW! HEY! HEY! EASY NOW! WE CAN DO THIS THE EASY WAY OR THE HARD WAY!" Isaac shouted.

"A-Admiral! Come in! Admiral! PLEASE!" Richelieu radioed. Isaac and Lucia heard the voice of her tone. Something was wrong.

"O-Okay! I'll come back!" Isaac answered.

"HUH! W-WAIT! WHY ARE YOU TAKING ME WITH YOU!?" Lucia asked.

"B-Because you're my prisoner, I guess?" Isaac said.

"You guess!?" Lucia asked. She took a deep breath and sighed.

"Fine! But you better not harass me or anything!" Lucia said.

"I-I'm not! Besides I have a girlfriend!" Isaac commented.

"Admiral, what should we do about them?" Saint Louis asked.

"Uhhhh? Just make sure they don't start shooting at us, okay?" Isaac answered. The girls nodded. With Lucia, Isaac headed back to his command ship.

When they got back to Isaac's command ship. Both Lucia and Isaac saw Edinburgh and Richelieu. Her injuries were already tended but her clothes were ripped. Lucia and Isaac were shocked

"Edinburgh!? What happened!?" Isaac asked frantically. "Are you okay!?"

"N-No need to worry, Admiral. I-I'm okay but..." Edinburgh said with a sad tone. Isaac quickly noticed this and put Lucia down.

"Stay." He ordered.

"I'm no dog!" Lucia retaliated. Isaac glared at her. Her body started to shake.

"F-Fine!" She said. Isaac stopped looking at Lucia and looks at Edinburgh.

"What happened?" He asked in a gentle tone.

"O-Orochi and F-Fritz X." She said. Lucia and Isaac widened their eyes.

"...I see." Isaac said. Lucia raised her eyebrows.

"He's not surprised? That's weird." Lucia thought.

"Did Jasper destroy the Orochi?" Isaac asked. Edinburgh slowly nodded.

"Y-Yes. The Master destroyed all 5 of the Orochi." Edinburgh answered. Richelieu, Lucia, and Isaac widened their eyes to the point, their eyes can pop out any minute.

"WHAT!? 5!?" Richelieu screamed. Even Lucia was mind blown by this. Isaac started to burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAH! Jasper, you old bastard! I knew it you could do it!" Isaac exclaimed. After about a minute of laughing, he calmed down.

"Tell me, why Edinburgh! How did he destroy the Orochi's?" Isaac asked.

"He had this pistol that is on fire." Edinburgh said.

"Golden Gun."

"He also holds an unique rocket launcher that can shoot multiple times." 

"Eyes of Tomorrow."

"He also sends out a beam of...lighting, I think?"

"Chaos Reach."

"Heh, as expected of Jasper. Not even Siren Tech can defeat the Light." Isaac said.

"The Light? What is that?" Richelieu asked. Lucia was also curious, too.

"The Light is a power beyond our comprehension. Even those who wield it, still can't figure out its nature. But we know one thing about. It is a paracasual force that makes up the universe. It is a gift given to us by a God that visited us a long time ago.  But the Light isn't  the only the power that exist in the universe." Isaac said. He holds out his hand and suddenly a Stasis Shard can be seen floating at the palm of his hand. "It is also the power that Jasper has."

"This is Stasis. It was also given to us by another God." Isaac said. All of their surroundings started to feel cold. Way colder than the temperature in Antarctica.

"W-What the!?" Lucia asked. They started to shiver uncontrollably. Even the girls who were near were shaking. Isaac closes his hand and the shard disappeared. Suddenly that coldness was replaced by warmth from the Sun.

"A-Admiral, what was that?" Richelieu asked nervously.

"Stasis or the Darkness. Richelieu, if we go by your religion. The Light is like God and the Darkness is like the Devil." Isaac said in a simpler way. Richelieu nods as she understand the simpler term

"You said those powers were gifted by two Gods. Do you perhaps know where they are?" Lucia asked. Isaac shook his head.

"No, and to be honest. I want to stay it that way. Humanity right now aren't worthy of this power."

"A-Anyway, Edinburgh. Why are you here?" Isaac asked as he turns to looks at Edinburgh

"H-Huh? O-Oh..." Edinburgh said. Isaac could see sadness in her eyes. He goes up to her and kneeled down.

"Hey...it's okay. No one is going to judge here." He assured her. Edinburgh wiped her eyes and nodded. She grabs Isaac's arm and led him inside of the command ship. He was confused but still followed her. Richelieu and Lucia also followed in

Soon, they stopped at the treatment door. Isaac realizes what's about to happen. Edinburgh turns around as tears started to form in her eyes.

"No..." Isaac whispered. Edinburgh opens the door and led all 3 of them. They saw a body inside of an HRP (Human Remains Pouch). Edinburgh released her grip on Isaac and Isaac slowly goes towards. His hands shaking. He slowly opens it and discovers...

The body of Belfast.

He puts his hand over his mouth as he and Lucia were shocked. Soon Richelieu started to cry.

"Oh my god..." Lucia thought. They saw her body. It was bruised up, the wound from shrapnel of the Fritz X, and her maid clothes ripped. Isaac was silent. He was gripping the pouch really hard. But they could see his hand shaking. In fear or anger? They don't know.

"...Did Jasper did anything to protect you all?" Isaac asked in a low tone.

"...Yes. The Master did everything he could to protect us. But he couldn't stop the first Fritz X because he was busy destroying Sirens left and right. He was also being bombarded by Orochi in the process." Edinburgh answered. He looks at Belfast. He gently touches her face. He sighed.

"Rest in Pieces, Belfast. Your suffering is no more. Please watch over us." Isaac prayed as he closes the pouch. He rubs his temple and took a deep breathe in. It was silent.

"...Come. Let's go. We have to meet with the Azur Lane Fleet right now." Isaac said. Richelieu and Edinburgh wiped their eyes and nodded. They left leaving Isaac and Lucia alone.

"...I'll put you back to your fleet but if you shoot at us." Isaac said with a dark tone. "I'll make you wish you didn't want to be born, understood?" Lucia was shaken by this and quickly nodded.

"...Then let's go." Isaac said as he and Lucia left the treatment room.

"Wait." Both Isaac and Lucia stopped.

"What?" Isaac asked.

"May I at least have your name?" Lucia asked. Isaac sighed.

"Fine. Name is Isaac Montgomery" Isaac introduced himself.

"Isaac, huh? My name is Lucia Rossi." Lucia introduced. Both shook hands.

"Alright, done? Let's go." Isaac declared as both went to the bow of the command ship. Unknown to them. Belfast's chest is emitting a faint glow.

What is this glow? 

Who knows.

----------------------------------------------------------------

After the girls told him. He was silent. Some would expect him to scream that they were useless and such and that they couldn't protect Belfast.

"I-I'm sorry, Commander. I-I couldn't d-do a-anything...this is my fault." Enterprise sobbed. Atago and Cheshire also sobbed as they felt it was their fault that Belfast died. All 3 of them waits for Jasper to scream at them.

Suddenly, Atago and Enterprise felt a hand on their head. They look up to see Jasper rubbing their head with tears in his eyes.

"No...it wasn't you fault." Jasper said. His tone was different. It felt like a stab to the heart. It raspy. They were surprised.

"This...was my fault." Jasper spoke. Cheshire, Atago, and Enterprise widened their eyes.

"W-What? No, Shikikan! It's our fault! We were late to the battle!" Atago says as she wants to take the blame. Jasper could only have a small smile for them as tears continue to drip down on his face.

"I...made a promise to Vestal. That I will not let any of you girls die...but look what happened. My lust for battle paid the price. I overestimated the Sirens. I broke my promise to Vestal and...I-I don't know how I can look at her from now on." Jasper said as his head was down looking at the water. The girls stayed silent. Jasper looks up and sniffled. He took a deep breathe. 

"...Come." Jasper extends his hand. "We can mourn for her in a proper burial..." The 3 girls looked at Jasper's hand. It was shaking. They took his hand and hold it. Enterprise holding his left, Atago holding his right and Cheshire just hugging his back. 

They went back to the fleet. Jasper sees both the Azur Lane and Crimson Axis Fleet looking at him.

"S-Servant..." Elizabeth cried out. She goes to him. Jasper's girlfriend let go of his arm. Jasper kneels down and hugged Elizabeth. She was sobbing uncontrollably. Jasper comforts her by rubbing her head and back. He looks up and sees Warspite, Hood, and Monarch.

"W-Where is she?" Jasper asked.

"...We sent Edinburgh and...her sister to go back to the base." Hood answered.

"...I see." Jasper stands up and carries Elizabeth on his shoulder. Usually, she would complain but the situation is too much. While Elizabeth continues to sob quietly. Jasper finds Nagato. She was talking with her fellow Kansens

"Nagato." He calls out. She turns around.

"S-Shikikan...I'm sorry for your loss." She bowed. "If only we arrive earlier..." The rest bowed, too. Jasper shook his head.

"No...this my fault. I have failed on what the Sirens are capable of. Is anyone injured?" Nagato shook her head.

"Thanks to your powers, everyone is healed physically but...not mentally." As her and Jasper looks around the area.

"Well...I hope we can mourn for her when we get back to base. Also Nagato. No need to ask if the rest of your faction is coming back. You're their leader so you make the choice if whether they should join back." Jasper spoke. Nagato nodded.

"S-Servant you c-can put me down now." Elizabeth said. Jasper nodded and gently place her back on the water. She wipes her eyes and goes back to her faction. He took a deep breathe.

"Alright everyone listen up. Today unfortunately, we lost someone dear to us. A beloved comrade. A formidable opponent. A companion that no one could ever replaced. A lover that was kind to everyone else. Someone who was selfless and will sacrifice her own to save others. Her name was Belfast. The Sirens took her life from us. There will be a time to mourn for her death...but for now we must go back to the base." Jasper announced. Everyone slowly nodded. Then Atago comes up to him.

"Shikikan? What about them? The Crimson Axis?" She ask. Jasper thinks for a second. He sees some of the Crimson Axis looking at him. He sighs.

"Alright. Fine. Who's the leader of the Crimson Axis?" Jasper asked them. Before anyone could say anything, he hears someone shouting.

"Ahh! Kommandant!" Someone calls out. Jasper turns around to see Nimi and her friends going towards him.

"Nimi? What's up?" He asked. She stops in front of him.

"You asked who's the leader of the Crimson Axis, right?" She asked. Jasper nodded.

"Yes? Do you know who it is?" He asked. Nimi nodded and pointed towards Bismarck who was talking to her sister.

"That's Lord Bismarck. She's the leader of Ironblood and the Crimson Axis." Nimi answered.

"I see. Well thank you for informing. How about you girls? All of you need any healing?" Jasper said to Javelin, Laffey, and Ayanami.

"Nope! We are all good, Commander!" Javelin said with a cheerful tone. Laffey gets out a cola and starts drinking it, indicating she is fine. Ayanami nods with a small smile. Jasper smiled and head pats them. Javelin giggled, while Laffey and Ayanami was in bliss from the head pat.

"Alright, Nimi let's-" As Jasper turns around and sees Nimi not looking at him. Arms cross and pouting.

"Hmph! Fine, let's go then!" As Nimi stomping away from the group. 

"Wait? Why is she mad?" Jasper asked. Atago, Javelin, Laffey, and Ayanami facepalmed.

Jasper follows Nimi towards the Ironblood fleet. From what he could see them having a conversation. He stays behind Nimi. She fake-cough and it caught the girl's attention. Nimi bowed.

"Oh, hello Nimi. I presume this must be your Kommandant?" Friedrich asked. Nimi nodded.

"Yes, Mutter." Nimi answered. Jasper comes up.

"Hello. I'm Jasper George. The Commander of Azur Lane." He introduced himself. Then Friedrich comes up to him. He widened his eyes, to see that Friedrich is much taller than him.

"Holy shit, what kind of milk have you been drinking women!?" Jasper thought to himself.

"Hello, Kommandant Jasper. I am Friedrich der Große, prototype H-class battleship of the Iron Blood. It is finally nice to meet the man who save my daughters." Friedrich introduced herself. She extends her hand and both shook their hands.

"Likewise." " Wait minute? Daughters?" Jasper thought. Friedrich turns around.

"Bismarck? Come, go introduce to yourself." Friedrich said to the blonde battleship. Bismarck sighed. She comes over.

"Hello, Kommandant Jasper. My name is Bismarck, from the Bismarck Battleship Class. I am the leader of the Iron Blood and the Crimson Axis." Bismarck introduced.

"So, you're the one who wanted to use Siren Tech against the Sirens. How does it feel to use an enemy weapon against your own kind?" Jasper asked. Bismarck widened her eyes and some of the IronBlood Kansens pointed their riggings at Jasper. Their riggings also snarled at Jasper.

"Wisely choose your next words carefully, human. If not, then I guarantee you will not survive our attack." Bismarck said in a stern tone. Jasper smirk.

"Really now? I could say the same thing for you as well." Jasper said as the Azur Lane Fleet also pointed their riggings at Bismarck's fleet. Even Nimi and Graf Spee as well. The IronBlood fleet was surprise.

"NIMI!? SPEE!?" Tirpitz questioned. "WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING!?"

"I'm sorry, Lady Tirpitz. But we are forever in debt to the Kommandant. He saved me and Spee from the brink of death. I told him that we will fight our own faction to show how thankful we are for him to save us." Nimi answered. Spee nodded. Tirpitz and rest were surprised on her answer.

"Spee! You, too!?" Tirpitz said. Spee nodded.

"Just what Nimi said, Lady Tirpitz. I will fight my own faction to give thanks to the Kommandant." Spee said.

"SCHWESTER!" Deutschland called out. Spee just shook hear head. Deutschland gasped and glared at Jasper. "YOU BASTARD! YOU DID SOMETHING TO MY SCHWESTER, DIDN'T YOU!?"

"You're wrong, sis. He didn't do anything to me. Only thing he gave us is a new life better than our old one. He gave us everything we need. The only thing he ask of us is that to believe in him and I did. I believe that I have made the best choice for myself.." Spee said. Again the IronBlood Fleet was surprised on how much Spee is complimenting Jasper. Jasper smiled. He head pats Nimi and Spee which made them blush a bit. He claps his hand.

"Alright, alright. No need for violence. The reason why I ask that question is to know if you still have lingering regrets from the leaving the Azur Lane. So if you think, I offended you all in some way. I apologize." Jasper said as he bows his head. The IronBlood fleet was a bit surprised to see a commander apologizing.

"I see, well we are sorry for jumping into conclusions without analzying the situation." Friedrich said as she bows her head. The IronBlood slowly puts down their riggings and the Azur Fleet also did the same.

"None taken." Jasper said. He stretches.

"Mmmmmmm, Clovis, get me my commander's clothes." Jasper said. Suddenly, Jasper's armor was switched to his commander outfit. This surprised the Crimson fleet.

"WHAT!? HOW!?" They asked. Jasper smiled.

"Magic." He only said. He turns around smirking.

"Alright everyone! It's time to go home now." Jasper announced. They all nodded but some stop.

"Shikikan. What about them?" Takao asked. Jasper looks at the rest of the Crimson Axis. They were looking at him. He kind of felt guilty if he left them here. Especially since, they have used their ammo during the battle and knowing their commanders. He don't think their homeland will greet them warmly. He is also worried about potential Siren ambush.

"Well, I did promise to Nimi that I'll get all of the factions back to together." Jasper thinks for a second.  He sighs.

"Alright fine. You guys have two options. You can either follow us back home and be welcomed warmly, or you can go back to your homeland.  Remember I'm not forcing you or anything. It's all up to you. But if you do follow us. All of your sins and sorrows you have been bearing. I will be the one to bear that alone. Your sufferings are no more. All you have to do is to believe in me. Because I will guarantee you victory and warmth that all of you have been missing in your whole life." Jasper spoke. The Azur Fleet nodded with pride. So far, every thing he says is true. While there were some mishap, the rest is going good so far. In the base, they felt human.

All of a sudden, they started to tear up.

"EH!? W-Why are they crying!? Did I do something wrong!?" Jasper asked while being worried. The 4 starter squads facepalmed.

"My goodness, Commander! Do you really not know!?" Javelin asked.

"Know what? All I'm saying is that, if they are willing to join back. I will gladly welcome them. Besides, we need everyone to work together to beat the Sirens and maybe after this damn war. You girls can experience life without having to worry about the Sirens or anything." He said.

"Exactly, Kommandant! What you said to them gave them hope. None of us ever dreamed of a place where we can be whoever we are. Your making that dream becoming a reality. That's why they are crying because no one has ever said those words to all of us. It gives us motivation to stop the Sirens from taking over Humanity." Nimi explained. 

"Oh! I see. That makes sense." Jasper chuckled. "Well as what I said. As long as you are willingly to join back. Victory is assured. Besides, you will be treated with utmost respect as long you treat them back with respect." It was silent for a bit.

"...Can we truly believe in you? All of our sufferings. We have endured for so long. All the beatings, the sexual abuse and harassment. We can't take it anymore. I want all of my children to live in a place where they can sleep in ease. Knowing that they don't have to put up their guard if someone comes near the dorm." Friedrich asked in a sad tone. Jasper put up a gentle smile.

"Of course, you can believe in me. The Admiral of the Azur Lane is an old friend of mine. He despises the abuse of Kansens to the point he has to restrain himself to not kill the higher ups. I could say the same thing for me. I promise I will protect all of you." Jasper answered.

"B-But what if our homeland threatens to use their military on the Azur Lane?" Hiryuu asked.

"Heh, you think their weapons scare me? I have many arsenals beyond human comprehension. I don't mean to scare you but the weapons all of you have witnessed are only a fraction of what I've been hiding. Some of the weapons I have on my vault are Gods that have been turned into weapons. I have crafted many weapons of legends in the past. So those puny little pistol will not scare me. Jets? Easy I can fly and destroy them with ease. Tanks? I'll just pop a Nova Bomb. An army? Yeah...Let's not talk about them. In all seriousness, I doubt your homeland will threaten the Azur Lane. If I were them, declaring war against the Azur Lane means also declaring war on me." Jasper answered. They seem to not understand it but they know Jasper is not someone you should offend. Jasper nodded.

"Well anyway, feel free to follow us back home. Remember, I am not forcing you. Everything is up to you to decide." Jasper said as he walks away from them. The Azur Lane also did the same.

"...So what do you think, sister? Should we follow him?" Tirpitz asked. Bismarck thinks for a second. She looks at her fellow Kansens. All of them nodded indicating that they are ready for her decision. She close her eyes and sighs.

"Fine, if it's the best way to get away from those bastards. I am ready to head back to the Azur Lane. Any objections?" Bismarck asked. All of them shook their heads. Bismarck looks at Friedrich. Friedrich smiled at her and nodded.

"Alright." Bismarck said. She closes her eyes and took a deep breath.

"KOMMADANT!" She called out. The Azur Lane stopped and so did Jasper. He smiled as he turns around.

"Yes?" He asked. She comes up to him.

"Please. Let my faction come back to the Azur Lane. In exchange, we will be yours to command. Feel free to use us however you want." Bismarck bowed. Jasper was surprised.

"HEY! HEY! WOWOWOWOW! Relax! I'm not making you into slaves! Sheesh, no need to say the last part. All I'm asking is for you to believe in me. That's it. No need to dedicate your life for me." Jasper said trying to clear up some misunderstanding. Bismarck was embarrassed.

"S-Sorry! I-I just don't..." Bismarck said while putting her head down. Jasper pats her head which made her blush a bit.

"Just relax and be calm. That's all." Jasper said as he rubs her head. Once again, she blushes more.

"J-Jawohl." She said. He smiled.

"Alright. Looks like everything is good to go." Jasper said.

"Wait, Commander. What about the rest of the Sakura Empire?" Enterprise asked.

"Hm? No need. Nagato is the one to decide of the rest of her faction will join back. Right, Nagato? Have you made a decision?" Jasper asked.

"Hai, Shikikan. I wish for them to allies themselves with the Azur Lane again." Nagato requested. Jasper smiled and the rest of the Sakura Empire cheered in relief.

"N-Nagato-sama..." Akagi said with tears coming over her face.

"Even if you allied yourself with the Sirens. I cannot bring myself to hate and abandon you all. All of you are my fellow Sakurans. As the Leader of the Sakura Empire. It is my job to make sure all of you are safe." Nagato said. Soon, they started to cry.

"A-ARIGATO! NAGATO-SAMA!" They all thanked her and bowed. Jasper chuckled.

"Well, that fixes everything. Alright, let's go back to the base." Jasper said.

"Yes!" They all cheered.

After about 10 minutes of skating through the Atlantic Ocean. While the girls were chatting with the others, Jasper was on Enterprise's ship. He was sitting down on the edge looking out in the ocean.

"Commander." Enterprise called out. Jasper turns around and sees Enterprise walking towards him.

"Oh. Hey, Enty. You're not hanging out with your sisters?" He asked. She shook her head as she plops down beside him. It was complete silence. The two continues to observe the ocean. They didn't talk to each other for a few minutes.

"...Commander?" Enterprise finally asked.

"Hm?"

"I'm surprise you've already moved on..." Enterprise spoke. Jasper had a sad smile and sighed.

"Well...I'm have not moved on. I'm still thinking about her right now. I...just want to see her face one last time before burying her. Listen Enterprise. Death is inevitable. You cannot escape it. Same for her and same for me. Nothing we can do about it. It's just I wish I could have done something more. I failed to protect all of you. I have many people in the past that I cared about died right in front of me. I know what Death is like. It's not pretty. That's why if you're wondering I didn't bawl like a baby. Death at this point for me is a common thing. You could say, if someone dies right in front me. I don't cry but I do mourn for them. 

"Commander..."

"The only reason, on why I act all happy and go-lucky earlier is to not bring the mood down. It's also to bring back the Crimson Axis back to the Azur Lane. I want their loved ones to see each other again. Seeing them smile, gives me motivation and I also fulfilled my promise to Nimi to bring back the 4 factions agains. Of course, there will be some obstacles on the way. But if we work together we can bring that obstacle down." Jasper said. Enterprise was quiet but was filled with awe. She smiled as she hugs him.

"Commander...you really are the best. I love you." She said. Jasper smiled and hug her.

"Me, too. I love you, my dear Enty." Jasper said.

"AHEM!" Someone calls out. They froze up and looks behind them to see Atago and Cheshire pouting.

"NO FAIR! I WANTED TO BE EMBRACED BY SHIKIKAN!" Atago complained while Cheshire nodding to her every word. Both Enterprise and Jasper nervously chuckled. He patted to his left. Atago sat down on his left, grabbing his arm and Cheshire hugged him in the back.

--------------------------------------------

Isaac and Lucia's fleet continues onwards towards Jasper and the girls are. Suddenly Aquila and an Iris Libre carrier named Bearn detected something.

"Amiral/Ammiraglio!" Both Aquila and Bearn announced.

"What is it?" They both asked. 

"Our scout planes are detecting a massive fleet. It consist of...HUH!? Both the Azur Lane and the Crimson Axis!?" Aquila said with a surprised tone. "What's going on...?

Isaac and Lucia were surprised. While both are in their respective command ship. They agreed to at least communicate with each other if something happens on their side. 

"Wait! What!? Both of the major factions!? Are they attacking each other!?" Lucia asked.

"Uh...no! They are moving...together! What should we do, Amiral!?" Bearn asked. Both Isaac and Lucia were surprised about this new info but Isaac kept a cool head.

"Relax. It's probably Jasper's doing." Isaac answered.

"Huh? How can you be so sure about that!?" Lucia asked,

"Knowing Jasper. He probably gave the Crimson Axis two choices. Either come back to the Azur Lane or leaving them behind."

"How can you be so sure!?"

"I have known him for a long time. So I know the choices he can potentially make. Besides he is not a person to abandon someone. Unless you did some messed up shit." Isaac said.

"...I see. You fully trust this Jasper person."

"Of course. To him, he is like my big brother. He and I have an unbreakable bond. He trust me and I trust him. It is that simple." 

"To trust someone that strongly. I haven't seen anyone like the two of you."

"Well, that's how it is."

"Amiral! We have them on sight!" Bearn radioed as she calls back her scout planes.

"I see. Well, Admiral Lucia. Get ready to meet the man who saved Earth a long time ago." Isaac said as he fixes his uniform jumps in the water. "And also the man who can't even save someone he cares for."

"WAIT WHAT!?" Lucia shouted in the radio. But Isaac ignored her as both the fleet sees Isaac skating towards the massive fleet.

------------------------------------------------------------

10 minutes before meeting Jasper's fleet.

"Shikikan?" Shoukaku radioed. 

"Hm? Yes, Shoukaku?" Jasper asked.

"Me and Zuikaku have deployed some scout planes to make sure no Sirens can ambush us and we have detected a massive fleet coming towards us." Shoukaku reported. Jasper and his girlfriend's quickly stand up.

"All fleets! This is your commander speaking. We have detected a massive fleet heading towards us. We don't know their motivation but we aren't taking any chances. So until we have sighting of them, do not! I repeat do not fire unless be fired upon. Is that clear?" Jasper asked in a stern tone.

"ROGER/HAI/JAWOHL!" All the girls confirmed. Jasper looks back at his girlfriends.

"I think it is best for the 3 of you to materialize your rigging." Jasper suggested. They nodded and jumps out of Enterprise's ships. Atago and Cheshire materialize their rigging and landed on the water. Jasper then jumps out of Enterprise's ship as Enterprise materialize her ship into her rigging. Both landed on the water.

"Kommandant!" Bismarck called out. Jasper turns around to see the Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Sakura Empire, and the IronBlood waiting for his command. He nodded.

"Alright, as I said earlier don't fire unless being fired upon. We don't want to make a misunderstanding, okay?" They all nodded.

"Good. Let's go." As Jasper and his fleet continues to skate forward.

---------------------------------------------------------

In the Present

Finally the two massive fleet meets. Both fleets was surprised to see one another. 

"Richelieu! Yat Sen! Huh!? Belorussiya!? It is great to see you all. What are you all doing here!?" Enterprise asked as her and her faction went ahead to talk with the other leaders.

(a/n: I know Belorussiya isn't the leader of the NP but let's just say she is the representative.)

" It is great to see you all, too. We were asked by our respective country to aid all of you in your battle with the Crimson Axis." Richelieu answered.

"Richelieu! Ah! Yat Sen! Even Belorussiya! I see that you all are well." Elizabeth said while being escorted by Hood and Warspite. 

"Queen Elizabeth." Yat Sen greeted as she bows.

 "It has been a while hasn't it, everyone? Last time we saw each other was when the Sakura Empire unleashed the Orochi a few years ago." Richelieu spoked.

"Indeed it has comrade. By the way comrade Enterprise. Why is it the Crimson Axis are with you all? Aren't the two major factions in war with each other?" Belorussiya asked.

"Oh. Well, right now. I think a temporary alliance is at hand. We don't really know if their countries wanted to come back. But our commander promise that even if the countries won't come back, he'll protect us." Enterprise answered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to Bismarck's fleet and the Sakura Empire. Littorio and the rest of the Crimson Axis greeted the two factions. 

"Hello, Littorio. Jean. I see that both of you and your factions are well." Bismarck greeted. Jean only nods.

"Ciao, Bismarck. I see that you and Lady Nagato are also well." Littorio greeted.

"Of course, our factions and the Azur Lane had our battle but in the end, we are back as one. Until, our homeland will want us back." Bismarck said. 

"I see. Well, as you can see. We, too also have our fair share of battle." Littorio said said as Bismarck sees all of the scratches and ripped clothes.

"What happened here? It looks like you were fighting the Sirens."

"Indeed, but that isn't the case. That Isaac...he knows how to throw a punch. Jeez, I wish I have powers like his" Littorio chuckled.

"What?" Bismarck asked.

"Hm? You didn't know. Isaac has  some kind of powers." Bismarck and the rest were shocked. Except for Nagato's group.

"WHAT! POWERS!? YOU MEAN LIKE THE SAME POWERS AS THE SHIKIKAN!?" Akagi asked.

"Shikikan? Oh you mean your Commandate? I don't know. Wait does he also have powers, too?" 

"I can answer that." Nagato spoke.

"Ah! Lady Nagato, hello there. It's been a while." Littorio greeted.

"Indeed, it has but anyway. Your question about the Admiral. Shikikan isn't the only one who has power. As you have known, the Admiral is the second person to have some kind of powers. His power is also similar to Shikikan. I don't know much, but I know that both are best of friends." Nagato explained.

"Oh! I see. While, I don't understand most of it. I can't deny he is strong." Littorio said while grinning. Nagato formed a small smile.

"Of course, both the Admiral and Shikikan did so much for us. We are forever in their debt" Nagato said.

"Oh? That's interesting!" Littorio chuckled. The mood was a bit lighter thanks to the enthusiasm of Littorio.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speaking of your commander. Where is he? We have been excited to see what he looks like." Yat Sen asked. They started to look around and finally about a few minutes later, they spotted him. They both see Isaac and Jasper talking to each other.

"Hey, Commander! Can we-" Enterprise called out until they saw Isaac punched Jasper in the face really hard and fell to the ocean. They widened their eyes.

"COMMANDER!" They quickly aid to his side. Hood and Warspite helps Jasper to his feet.

"WHY!? WHY!? WHY!? WHY DID YOU LET HER DIE, JASPER!?" Isaac screamed. Jasper was silent.

"Admiral! What's going on!?" Enterprise asked as she and Elizabeth was in the middle of it. Isaac and Jasper's commotion took everyone's attention.

"Wow! What's going on?"

"I don't know but looks like something serious is about to happen."

"I think the Admiral just punched the Commander!"

"WAIT WHAT!?" All girls were gossiping among themselves. Even Lucia was surprised to see Isaac being pissed off.

"Enterprise...you stay out of this. This is a talk between Guardians." Isaac said in a stern tone. Both Elizabeth and Enterprise were shaking in fear. Suddenly a hand grabbed both of the two's shoulder.

"C-Commander!"

"S-Servant! A-Are you okay!?"

Jasper smiled at them.

"Don't worry. As Isaac said...this is talk between Guardians." Jasper assured them. He went in front of them. Isaac having a pissed off face and arms crossed between his chest waited for him.

"SO!? ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME WHY DID BELFAST DIE!?" Isaac asked while screaming. Jasper stayed silent for a bit.

"...It is true. Belfast did die." Jasper said. Again he was punched in the face but he stood his ground.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT THEM! WHY DIDN'T YOU!?" As Isaac kept punching him. The girls could see blood spatting out.

"ADMIRAL!" As some of the girls tries to restrain Isaac from punching Jasper more. But unfortunately, Isaac's strength overpowered their own. Jasper holds up his hand. It was a signal for them to stop. They could see his face all bloodied and bruised up. Blood dripping down his nose. They were horrified,

"I...failed to protect her because of my own negligence. I underestimated the Sirens." Jasper said.

"...Yeah. Yeah you fucking did." Isaac growled. It was silent for a bit. No one dares to say a word. Isaac sighed.

"Come. As the Commander, you should at least give her, the last goodbye." Isaac said with a shaking tone. Jasper slowly nods as the two heads to Isaac's command ship. The girls watches as the two goes inside of the command ship.

"I have never seen the Admiral that mad before." Washington commented.

"Yeah. He was scary." Long Island chimes in.

"Wait? You're telling me, you have never seen him get this mad?" Hipper asked. Both nodded.

"Wow...that's a bit scary." Hipper said. 

"Well, I don't think the Admiral is that mad. Let's hope the Commander won't be replaced." Washington said.

"Yeah..." 

-----------------------------------------------

Inside of the command ship. Both Isaac and Jasper sees Lucia leaning against the wall looking at them.

"Hello, Isaac." Lucia greeted. Isaac only nodded as both went past her. Jasper was confused but continue to follow Isaac.

"H-Hey. Who is that?" Jasper asked.

"That's Lucia Rossi. She is currently the commanding leader for the Sardegna Empire and the Vichiya Dominion." Isaac answered.

"W-Wait, why is the leader of the opposing faction here?"

"We had a little skirmish. Long story short, we or mostly I beat them."

"I see." Finally about a minute of walking, they finally arrived at the treatment room. Isaac gently knocks at the door. The door opened, revealing Edinburgh. Jasper was surprised to see her.

"Edinburgh! So this is where you were!" Jasper said. Edinburgh nods.

"Y-Yes, Master." Edinburgh said in a sad tone. Jasper notice it and gave her a gentle hug.

"M-Master?" Edinburgh ask in a surprise tone.

"I'm sorry, Edinburgh. I couldn't save her. I was so focus on my fight, that I wasn't aware on what you girls were dealing with. If you hate me right now. I understand. You don't have to service me anymore." Jasper said as he bows his head

"W-Wait! Master! I-I don't hate you. I-It's unfortunate that my sister died, but if you weren't fighting those commanders and the Sirens at the same time. A-All of us might have been dead. S-So please, raise your head." Edinburgh says while trying to reassure the situation. Jasper slowly raises his head.

"Master. You have done so much good things for us ever since we invaded the base. I can't bring myself to hate you. You are my master. Maids aren't suppose to hate their master. What happened today was something we didn't expect."

"Edinburgh..." 

Edinburgh gave Jasper a gentle smile. She gently pats his head.

"No matter what. Us, in the Royal Maids will never hate our master unless it's something that will push us to do it. But I doubt that will happen." Edinburgh commented. Jasper smiled as both hug once again.

"Ahem." Isaac fake cough. They quickly trace back.

"A-Anyway. I assume, you would like to see Belfast one last time?" Edinburgh asked. Jasper nodded. She leads both Isaac and Jasper to a bed. They see the HRP. Jasper slowly goes to the pouch. He carefully opens it. Revealing to be Belfast. Jasper gulps as tears was dripping down.

"H-Hey, Bel." Jasper whispers as he gently caresses his deceased lover's face.

"I-I know you can't hear me right now. But, I just wanna let you know I...love you. E-Even though, I can't hear you say it. I have a feeling you're saying it back to me." Jasper continues to say his goodbyes. It was quiet, Edinburgh was silently crying while Isaac said nothing.

"...Rest easy, Bel. I promise, we will end this war." Jasper promise as he leans over and kisses her forehead. Suddenly, Clovis appeared.

"Clovis!? What are you doing!?" Jasper asked. Both Edinburgh and Isaac was surprise to see him.

"Relax. Remember the cubes that you grab during your fight with the Orochi and the two commanders?"

"Uh, yes. Why?" Jasper asked. Suddenly the room was bright.

"WHAT THE!?" Isaac complained. All 3 shielded their eyes and after a few seconds, the brightness dimmed. Slowly, they open their eyes, revealing two wisdom cubes. The cube emits a warm aura. Isaac and Jasper sense something similar coming from the cubes. Both of the cubes were floating in the air

"Wait...this feeling. No way..." Isaac spoke. Edinburgh was confused but currently she was feeling warmth. Jasper slowly goes to the cubes. He grabs it. He widen his eyes.

"Isaac..." Jasper started to say. Suddenly, in the corner of Jasper's eyes. There was more light. All 3 looks at the source. It was emitting from the HRP.

"What the?" As Jasper goes over to the HRP. All of them saw a light coming from the inside of Belfast's chest.

"What's going on?" Jasper thought. The cube from his right arm is emitting more light.

"Jasper!" Isaac called. Jasper turns around.

"What's going on? Why is the Light inside of that cube?" Isaac asked.

"I don't know. It's a long story that I'll tell you later, but the moment I touched the cube. I was being engulfed in Light and for some reason I can feel the Light coming back to me." Jasper said.

"Coming back to you? What do you mean?" Isaac asked.

"It's more like when Ghaul first invaded Earth and drain the Traveler's Light. When me and my Ghost encountered a shard of the Traveler and I got my Light back. Right now, this is giving me the same vibe as what happened back then." Jasper explained.

"...I see. But why is the Light resonating in the cube?"

"From my guess. I guess it drain a bit of my Light." 

"Drained!? You can still use the Light, right?"

Jasper nodded.

"Yea, thanks to the artifact. Light is resonating within me and with the 2 cubes heres. I guess, an inanimate object of the Ghost is here." Jasper said. "But...I don't think. The cube will make me immortal."

"Well, let's not test that. But Clovis? Why did you bring the cubes out?" Isaack asked.

"Well, look at Belfast there. There is that glow in her chest. I don't know anything about those...wisdom cubes but what if you put the cube in her chest? What would happen?" Clovis suggesed. Isaac and Jasper widened their eyes.

"Wait! Are you saying, we should give a cube to her?" Jasper asked.

"Precisely." Clovis agreed. Jasper and Isaac looks at each other. They then look at Edinburgh. She was confused.

"W-What is it?" She asked worriedly. Jasper took a deep breath. He scratches the back of his head.

"W-Well. This maybe sound like a fairy tale. But Edinburgh."

"Y-Yes, m-master?"

"How would you like to see your sister, again?" Jasper asked. Edinburgh gasped.

"W-What!? W-Wait! M-Master! That's impossible! The moment we sink, it's the end for us. Unless, you find another cube..." Edinburgh said before she realized on what she is saying.

"H-Hold on! We need an equipment that awakens the cube!"

"That's true, Jasper. But it will take a while for us to get back to the port." Isaac said. Jasper thinks for a second.

"Hmmm..." The cubes seems to be shining more brighter than before. They all shielded their eyes.

"WHAT THE!?" Jasper asked as the cubes zips out of his hand. Then they see the cube goes to the body of Belfast. Slowly, the cube descends at the chest of Belfast. The cube disappears within Belfast and the light fades away.

"...What just happened!?" Edinburgh asked worriedly.

"I-I don't know. I didn't even do anything." As Jasper looks at the last remaining cube. 

"Clovis. Put this back." Jasper ordered. 

"Alright." As the cube disappears. All of them breathed deeply. 

"Okay...nothing happened. Well, it was worth a shot." Isaac said. Edinburgh looks down with sadness as she cries. Jasper hugs her.

"I'm sorry, I gave you false hope." Jasper apologized. She sniffed.

"I-It's okay, Master. I knew it, though. We, Kansens, can't be revived without special-" Suddenly a large pillar of Light appeared out of nowhere. Jasper holds Edinburgh tightly and shields her while Isaac was holding the door's handle really tight. All 3 of them shuts their eyes close.

--------------------------------------------------

Outside. The girls were talking with each other until they saw a pillar of Light coming from Isaac's command ship. They quickly materialize their rigging and aimed for the pillar.

"W-WHAT'S GOING!?" Minneapolis asked frantically.

"I-I DON'T BUT BE READY!" Washington yelled.

"WHAT IN GOD'S HOLY NAME IS THAT!?" Saint Louis asked.

"IS IT GOD'S HOLY JUDGEMENT!?" Jeanne d'Arc asked.

"FOR GOODNESSS SAKE! STOP BRINGING IN RELIGION TO OUR SITUATION RIGHT NOW!" Jean complained.

"EVERYONE, BE ON GUARD!" Bismarck ordered.

----------------------------------------------------------

The Pillar of Light slowly slowly disappears. Jasper, Isaac, and Edinburgh slowly opens their eyes. There, they could make out a figure standing before them.

"Good day to you. I am Belfast, the second ship of the Edinburgh class. I have duties as the head maid while being the Royal Navy's greatest cruiser." A familiar voice can be heard. All 3 widened their eyes. They couldn't believe it.

"No...way. Impossible...but..." Isaac said while couldn't find the right word to say. Edinburgh was crying. Jasper only stares at the figure.

"B-Bel?" Jasper asked carefully. Belfast smiles and walks up to him. She kisses his lip.

"It is, my dear Master. I'm back~". Belfast said. Jasper cries.

"Mm...welcome back, my beloved Belfast."

(a/n: alright, new chapter. Sorry, it took a while. FGO NA and JP made me busy. Grinding and farming. 3rd anniversary, slaps ngl. New stuff coming in the way. Finally got Azuma and now working on Cheshire. I got so much stuff to do. So... I have some bad news. Currently I'm in college now so I have to focus on my studies but rest assured, I will still be writing but it will be a very long wait. Sorry.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 84 18
Mental Cubes: The very material that Ship-girls began to appear after alien-like creatures called Sirens had appeared on Earth, had began to alter na...
15.4K 436 27
During the Siren-Human War, Montpelier got captured and the sirens Experimented her And a week later while Cleveland, Columbia and Denver search for...
63.9K 1.1K 43
-Book one- When the war between Azur Lane and the Red Axis broke out, a person led their fleet into the fray. The fleet, lesser known by many, has ac...
3.9K 84 22
A 2024 remaster/alternate retelling of one of the most popular stories of ROBLOXGamingDavid. Set with a different plot, revamped/repolished storytell...