BTS Imagines

By VetVictoria

It is what it is. Short stories about BTS members in AUs. There will be no requests allowed here as I only ta... More

Into It
Requests
Bullying: V x Bullied Reader
Mafia AU: Jin Mafia/Doctor x Artist Reader
Artist/Idol: Suga Idol x Reader Artist
IRL BASED AU x Traveling x Yandere: RM x Y/N/ Meena Kim x ?
Yandere Insecure YN x JH: You're My Dandelion
Dream Fantasy AU x Yandere: Gods Maknae Line x Water Goddess Y/N
Psycho x Professor x Chubby x Body (+): Hobi x Chubby Reader x ?
Fairytales Retold AU x Chubby: Little Red Riding Hood- RM x Chubby Reader x JJK
Part 2 of FR AU x Time Warp x Chubby Reader: RM x Y/N x JJK x ?
IRL AU X Body (+): Jin x Chubby Reader (W/ED) x Jimin x ?
IRL AU X Body (+) II: Jin x Chubby Reader (W/ED) x Jimin x ?
IRL AU x Body (+) III: Jimin x Jin x Reader x ?
Criminal AU: Criminal Yoongi x Chubby Single Madre Y/N
Criminal AU II: 'Criminal' Yoongi x Chubby Single Madre Y/N
Fantasy AU x FR AU: Pocket Thief JK x Thicccccc Belly Dancer Y/N
IRL Based AU: RM City Mister x Y/N Country Chubby Woman x V
Meet Cute At A Party: Chubby Reader x Jin x V
Fantasy x Horror AU: Chubby Doll Reader x Single Father V x Yan. JK x JM
My Precious SnowDrop
Bunny Hold Me Please
Squished Between The Big Bad Boys: Chubby Y/N x MY x RM
Squished Between The Big Bad Boys (II): MY x Chubby Y/N x RM
IRL Based AU: Being Leftover- V x Single Mom Reader x ?
- 1Verses P~1 -

IRL Based AU x Traveling x Yandere: RM x Y/N/Meena Kim x ? II

44 0 0
By VetVictoria

A/N: Like I said that this will be a part two. You will be both Meena and yourself, as I will have Namjoon go through repressed past memories of Meena.

*Trigger Warning: mentions of obscene language, toxic relationships, blood, gore and honor-killings will happen. This will be my most graphic and heartbreaking story that I've written so far. Please if you can't read things like this I suggest you skip this chapter and go on to read my other works for your own good. 

(*^◯^*)(*^◯^*)(*^◯^*)(*^◯^*):!-3

Your POV:

I can't believe it took me awhile to washup those rascals. "Get going! I better not hear about you bunking school! Looking at you Gnelia! You better stay in class!"

"Okay Ka. I know okay?" She said while rolling her eyes.

"Haahhh," I sighed.

At this rate it will take a miracle to get these kids to go out and for me to catch a break.

Today is Sunday, so I must go to the temple and do good work before getting compensated with food.

How I missed eating mom's cooking? And how I try to cook food- flop- so dad does the cooking while mom she's getting worse each day.

A miracle that will save my family is all I ask for. Really.

I was stepping by outside and taking a whiff of the cool morning breeze, just enjoying the fog clouding the horizon and cooling my skin before the heat will be cranked at maximum. 

I look up towards the sky, how the hues...

_______________(1)____________

Namjoon's POV:

I open my eyes to see that I'm in the darkness... no light around me for miles...

I kept walking around, panicked, as though I'm trying to reach someone.

Then I hear panting... I look over where I heard the noise, "Meena?" I asked to which she finally smiled for a moment, before someone... intervened... it was her father.  

Who without hesitation, gave her water to drink and knowing what happened to my poor Meena, all I wanted to do was to stop her from drinking that water.

"NOooo!" I screamed and woke up to worrisome flight attendants surrounding my view. 

They probably notice how I'm sweating profusely as I feel a drip going down my temples.

I takes out a clean white hanky from his side coat pocket and dabbed the sweat off, not wanting to ruin the base make-up. 

I feel nervous since I had a nightmare about his past love.

Meena is all I can think about right now...

And I don't know if I want to continue this but either way I'm miserable and I need to have someone to make me happy.

"Sir," someone spoke startling him.

"Ne," he responded looking at the person who is none other than the male flight attendant.

"We have arrived safely to Mumbai."

"Thank you? Um..."

"Choi Youngjae."

"Ah, Youngjae, thank you." I said before awkwardly getting off the plane while the baggage carrier brought forth my luggage. 

"Have a safe trip sir," the female flight attendant said and I just bowed down and got off the plane.

________________(2)_____________

After it's been done, I'm just sleeping on my hotel bed.

I'm back there again. That dark void. Meena's crying while her father forces her to drink.

I run with all my might to try and stop it, but I'm too late.

They simply faded from my line of sight.

And I crash my knees down on the bare floor. Confused and stuck with the emptiness.

This void is funny. Hilarious. Trying to make me crack up. 

But I break down. Crumbling as I withered in fetal position. Like I once did on my mother's womb.

And she's not here at all to pat my shoulder or to give me homemade food to endure these troubling times.

Neither is my father there too. And I miss them both.

I don't know for how long I cried, but I felt a hand touch my back.

I turned around to see a young girl.

"Who are you?" I asked and she smiled.

"Thank you appa." She said as she hugged me tightly.

"Appa?" I questioned as I pulled her from me. What in the world?

"Yes appa. It's me your baby."

"Sweetie," I said as I grabbed onto her tightly, "Where's your mama?"

"Mama already went to the stars dad. She wanted to wait but she had to go soon."

"But here I am waiting for you."

"Oh how I wish to meet you two again," I cried as I pulled her into my embrace tightly.

"We know and we want you to try without mom. To live and be happy." She said.

"But how can I-" I cried even harder.

"It's okay. Mom is happy for you. She said that you saw someone and she wants you to go for her."

"But sweetheart why would I when I've got you right here?"

"That's exactly why. You need to move on so that I can comeback into your life again. This time as a happy child that can be reunited with a happy loving family that deserves one."

"Sweetie," I said and she hugged me, "Do what you can appa. Just please be happy," she said and I felt her figure sink into sand and disappear.

My body jolted with my eyes and mouth wide open as I latch onto my breath.

It's been a while, but different. It must be a hallucination but why do I want to believe her.

Am I that caught up in my grief and that's why I'm acting this crazy.

Either way, regardless- I'm going to have her in my life no matter what.

I can't lose her. I can't lose hope.

For Meena, I wish it was you and I just being happy, but things changed.

I'll meet you on the other side once I'm happy here. I promise you.

And to my future daughter- I will make sure that I'll love you and cherish you until my end.

_______________(3)___________

Your POV:

"I'll be there with you in a moment ma'am!" I said as I was managing a client, finishing up some braids she wanted as it was her wedding day.

During wedding season, which is nearly all the time in this shop, many women will have great demands for what they want and I'm just fulfilling certain roles such as styling their hair and clothing before the make-up artist takes care of the rest, while I go tend other clients for that.

I'm just about done with this one, when that other woman came in to disturb me. "How long do I have to wait in that stingy room you call for you to come and do my hair?! I'm tired of waiting here much longer! I'm leaving from here!" She screamed and cried, which I felt bad for but not really.

As first of all that woman came in really late, which pisses off the make-up artist and we both have other clients to attend to for their weddings or other big day occasions.

And another thing is that she threw a fit, demanding to have an appointment set up here despite the fact that our secretary said that they were quite booked for this month, but since the owner knew that person we had to forget about standard policy and let them in.

"__________, you finished?" Anushka [Shetty] Akka said and I nodded my head. "All done."

"Now what about that 1 p.m. appointment? Did you tend to her?" She asked as I but my lip. How can I say that she just stormed off.

"She said that she was leaving and left." I answered to which she smiles and continues tending to that client while I go outside to take a refresher.

Being in this salon paid for much of the bills but sadly this isn't enough.

I gave up on my dreams to solely focus on doing my best for them.

They are all that I have and I've got to step up and give them the life I couldn't dream of.

Even if that means sacrificing everything for them to live and I go unnoticed. It's worth every bit of fighting for.

I stayed out for a while, when I noticed sudden movement behind the fence.

I looked carefully at it again and I didn't notice anything and I went back inside feeling scared.

________________(4)_____________

Shravan's POV: 

It's been a while since I saw her and knowing that she's working this hard for her family breaks my heart.

My childhood bestie that I've had a crush on since we've first met in Pre-K standard- _____________.

She was the best I've ever known. Made the best out of me and inspired me to be better.

Now that I find her here without any dreams or ambition, working hard for her family, I do my best part in secretly depositing an amount in their mailbox to only see her leave it out there.

As if she knows someone is doing charity work and she can't accept it.

I wish she did, but then I wouldn't have learned to love her for who she is- an independent, hardworking, strong woman.

And I only wish that I could do more for her.

_______________(5)______________

PI Seo Kang Joon POV:

I keep following ________ just to keep track of her but this Shravan guy really is getting on my nerves.

He's just a stalker and the more I looked him up, I realized that he and _________ went to the same preschool, elementary and junior high school as well.

Except Shravan parted ways with ________ once his father made him go abroad to study business and engineering to help out with his business.

And he's become rich but I can't help but feel creeped out by this guy. Like he's supposed to be her best friend, but all he does is sit there and watch her.

It feels weird to see this and even weirder that Namjoon requested me to hand her information.

Because for as long as I could tell, he isn't the time to look up strangers for no reason.

It's always gotta be someone in his inner circle so when he asked her about her- a complete stranger- it's just strange.

So why would he?

What does he plan on doing?

I look back to see Shravan still eyeing ____________, who was working hard in that salon.

Ding! 

I hear my phone go off and I quickly move out of the area as I don't want to get myself involved like that.

It's Namjoon. 

"Hey Joon, what's up?" I asked.

"I've arrived," he said and I was shocked.

"Wait, what do you mean you're here?" I asked then he spoke, "Ahh... Hyung, please it's for business."

"Okay. And Joon, I wasn't sure in the beginning but now I'm certain as to what's going on. But I've got one question."

"I don't know what you've meant by that," he disgruntled, "but sure ask away."

"Why _____________?"

"Hmmmh, why _________... I didn't know then, I'm still questioning it but I lay with those same thoughts inside. I fell for her."

"That's all?" I asked.

"Yeah, and that's why I need to be on your guard. Keep an eye on for any boy trying to get anywhere near her."

"Okay. But I wanna know... what about this girl is so special? For real Namjoon."

"Ahhh," I hear him sigh before saying "It's just when I saw her after the trial, I felt like I found my Meena again."

I'm confused. "What do you mean by that?"

"Well, I'm coming over there and make sure to explain the rest, but if there's one thing I can say that really made me set my eyes on her first- she was dancing in the rain."

"Okay then. I'll see you then." I end the phone call, kinda worried about Namjoon's intentions with this girl, even though she's not really anyone in my life.

I still invested time in learning about her and I can see why it's hard for anyone not to fall for her.

But I want to stay out of any of client's private life, even to my own detriment it really isn't any of of my business.

So why do I feel like I'm lying to myself? Why do I want to care?

_______________(5)______________

Namjoon's POV:

I really want to just end it all with her.

My child says to follow my heart and maybe she's the one whose shown me the way to someone else.

Hoping that sometime I would join with my first love and her too.

Maybe these are all signs to go with her.

I get ready to meet with Hyung about what to do with Shravan as he's an hurdle. But to be honest the real obstacle would be convincing ______________ to come with me to Korea.

I know that she's the type of girl who would prefer to stay here, look after her family and make sure everything is alright.

So what if I convince the family if I can have her?

Unlike my wife, who decided to runaway with me when we didn't get her parents blessing and obviously my parents had their own concerns about her.

But that was all cleared up once they saw her working hard everyday, waking up at 4 a.m., before the sun peeks, she readies herself, does household chores and on top of that she worked hard for us and never let my mother go near the kitchen.

She was a tough cookie and it wasn't until pregnancy did my parents and I forbade her from doing any household chores as putting any sort of stress on the baby is dangerous.

So instead I've decided to treat her out with morning walks, meditations and doing slight workouts to help her feel more comfortable, build strength
and make labor easier.

Or more tolerable.

But I now have to change plans as I've got another chance.

Another chance I won't waste in making ___________ my queen.

_______________(6)_______________

Your POV:

My shift is finally over, and I can finally go home. But I won't be able to sleep as I've got to the cooking, the cleaning and taking care of my folks.

I don't know if ma had her medicine and it's been difficult for her as I work harder for her to have access to basic necessities.

It's been difficult and I know that it's hard and I get tired too often. Then I remind myself as to why I do this in the first place.

Without me, my family will starve and no matter what my body goes on autopilot and ignores what my mind says about rest.

It's difficult everyday as I arrive and leave work, not just because of the tiring shifts, but I feel as though there's someone watching me as of recently and I couldn't help but feel like someone's watching me.

As though they are waiting for an opportunity to get me.

And I notice something, a pair of eyes glimmer in the cricket chirping street-lit night, where a man is quickly running away.

For some reason I run after him, wanting answers more than caring for my safety or reaching home as though if I see this man, he will provide me with answers I'll need.

"Hey!" I yelled at him, and he stops with his back facing me. "What are you doing?"

"I should be asking you that question," he said, and my mind fogged up. Do I know this man?

"Who are you?" I asked and once he turns around my eyes widen.

"It's me Shravan," he gently said, "Can we talk for a few minutes?"

{#>#}{%}{*^*}{%^%}{+=+}{~|~}{^€^}{=

To Be Continued...

A/N: Yeah, this story will be a longer series. I might say four to five parts but that could easily be eight to ten. Let me know how you feel whether it's cringey, good and anything through comments. If it's good press the star button.

I know I said I was busy but I wrote this story two days ago and I was stressed. This week and next week I've got plenty of work to do. 😣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 313 21
Just some cute short stories of BTS. Also posted on my AO3 account DTSbulletproofduckscouts
226K 3.5K 59
Imagines/short stories with the guys of BTS. Actually, just what comes to my mind. Best ranking: 📌#1 thoughts [out of 81k]
23.8K 1K 36
Requests (Open✅ | Closed) Have you ever wondered 'how your wedding with Jungkook will be like?' or 'How, you, a mafia leader found yourself dating...
870 20 11
[ON HOLD] BTS Oneshots 💜 The imagines here are all my ideas. Don't hate if I get some grammatical or spelling mistakes. Don't hate if you don't lik...