The Sound Of The Sea [L.S]

By Maguii_Sol

Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« α΄€α΄ α΄€ΙͺΚŸα΄€Κ™ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴒᴏɴ α΄€s α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄α΄…ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏʀ α΄˜α΄€α΄˜α΄‡Κ€Κ™α΄€α΄„α΄‹ [ π˜“π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘰 ] ______________ Cᴏᴠᴇʀ... More

π‘­π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’“π’… π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘­π’Šπ’‡π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘¬π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘΅π’Šπ’π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’‡π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’†π’†π’π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘­π’Šπ’‡π’•π’†π’†π’π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™π’•π’†π’†π’π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘¬π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’†π’†π’π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘΅π’Šπ’π’†π’•π’†π’†π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’Šπ’†π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š-π‘­π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š-𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š-π‘­π’Šπ’‡π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š-π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š-π‘¬π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’‰ π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘­π’Šπ’π’‚π’
π‘¬π’‘π’Šπ’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†
π‘¨π’π’π’π’–π’π’„π’†π’Žπ’†π’π’•

π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š-π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’“π’… π‘°π’π’•π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’

2.5K 165 146
By Maguii_Sol

Hello beautiful souls.

I've been doing a lot of thinking these days, and I remembered someone asked me to do a Larry story where they had to change bodies (if you're reading this, show yourself, because I forgot who you were, sorry 😐). The plot is now growing on me so I wanted to know what you guys think?

I've tried to come up with some ideas to not make it like a cheap copy of freaky Friday, and it might work?

Let me know what you think about the idea.

Mag 🦋

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

And just when everything was starting to get on track for me, of course it had to rain on my parade.

Quite literally.

All the farm was surrounded by puddles and mud once again. It had been raining non-stop since four in the morning.

Today It was Monday morning and I was supposed to meet with Harry after his morning run like every other day. Except that last night we kissed, so I was hoping that today would be different from the others.
I was expecting to be just with Harry, enjoying him, kissing him, and probably falling more and more in love with him.

But I guess luck wasn't on my side.

I got out of bed at six am and stood in front of the kitchen window to watch the strong raindrops hitting on the glass as I sip on my recently made cup of tea.
After a while of being alone and deep in my thoughts, Lottie walked to me, stretching herself in between yawns.

"Good morning." - She mumbled.

"It isn't as good as I thought it would be."

"I know. Did you prepare breakfast already?"

"No, not yet."

"Okay, I'm on it."

Lottie moved to the kitchen stoves to start making waffles for the little ones as I decided to make the coffee for our parents and the cups of chocolate milk for our siblings.

The rain was depressing me, because I wasn't going to see Harry at all today.
I guess I could give him a call later, but that's just not the same.

Fizzy appeared moments later with Doris and Ernest on her arms, they were both yawning and dozing off again on her shoulders as she walked.

I took Doris from Félicité's arms and sat her at the table, placing her breakfast in front of her.

"C'mon munchkin, you have school today, remember?" - I said softly, caressing her hair.

"Would you do my hair, boo?"

"Of course kiddo. But after you eat your breakfast."

My parents didn't take much longer to come downstairs to join us, both of them already dressed for work.

"Lottie, Louis…" - My father called us. - "Even if today is raining, please don't forget to feed all the animals and to bring the new born lambs inside the house with you, they can't be in the cold."

"Oh shit. You're right. I'll go get them right now." - I said, putting on some rain boots and running outside without any other cover.

I made it to the fence where all the baby lambs and their mother were gathered beneath a little roof and I picked them up, placed them inside a box, covered them in their blankets and ran back inside the house.

I sighed once I was inside, I was all damped because of the rain, but the lambs were completely dry.

I smiled to myself.
Mission accomplished.

I let them free in the living room, put the box aside and returned outside to the farm, ready to get wet again while feeding the rest of the animals.
I fed the pigs, the horses, and the chicken in record time, running back inside with my soaked clothes.

I was about to return to the kitchen when I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll go." - I said.

I opened the door just to see Harry on the other side, completely dry under an umbrella, standing in my front lawn.

"Harry…"

"Hey…" - He smiled. - "How is it that I'm the one standing under the rain and you're the one who's soaked?" - He laughed.

"I just returned from the farm." - I laughed. - "Sorry, do you want to come in? what are you doing here?" - I asked, watching him close his umbrella and take off his coat, hanging it near the entrance.

"I knew you weren't going to show up at the beach if it was raining." - He smiled. - "So I decided to come here instead. Maybe we can spend the day inside?"

I smiled widely at him and stepped closer, wrapping my arms around his waist and burying my face on his neck.

"Good, I was getting sad I wasn't going to see you today." - I mumbled against his neck.

"Lou…"

"Mhm?"

"You're wet."

"I know."

He laughed and placed his arms around my neck anyways.
I felt lighter now that he was here, like even if the day was gray and sad, he had just brightened all just by being with me.

"Lou?"

"Yes Harry?" - I grinned, looking up at him.

"Have you said something to your family about… mmm… last night?"

"Not yet, why?"

"Can we leave it that way?"

"You don't want me to tell them?" - I frowned.

"Louis, who was it?" - I heard my mother said and Harry quickly let go of me.

"It's Harry, mom." - I said, clearly confused by the sudden rejection.

He gave me an apologetic smile and turned around, walking to the living room and making me follow him.
Harry's expression changed into one of enthusiasm and happiness when he walked through the living room door.

"Cupcake is here!" - He said, running to lift the little lamb in his arms.

"How did you recognize him in between the others?" - Fizzy asked from the frame door of the kitchen.

Harry showed her his perfect teeth-on-display smile and shrugged.

"He has a little spot in his nose, see?" - He said, walking closer to Fizzy, showing her the face of the lamb.

Not a second later Doris and Ernie were running and tangling themselves in Harry's legs.

"If Harry is here then we don't want to go to school." - Doris said with a pout.

"You have to go to school." - My mother said, showing up in the living room next to the others and getting her raincoat. - "Hello Harry dear."

"Hi Jay." - He smiled.

"Mom, we don't want to go." - Ernest said. - "It's raining, and Harry is here."

"It's actually a really good day to skip classes." - Phoebe said. - "Don't you want to stay Dais?"

"Yes mom, we could stay. C'mon." - Daisy insisted.

"If we go we would be risking catching a cold later." - Felicité added with a smirk on her face, knowing she was making our mom give up.

"Yeah, that's true. Okay you can all stay. Your father and I will be at work anyways. Louis, this is your fault, so you're in charge."

"Why is this my fault?" - I laughed.

"You brought Mr. Charming." - She winked at me and grabbed the rest of her things and an umbrella. - "Bye darlings."

"Bye mom." - We all said in unison.

"So…" - I said. - "I should probably take a shower." - I said, noticing I was still soaked from running under the rain. - "And change my clothes."

"We want to play with Harry and the lambs." - Ernie said, still clinging to Harry's leg.

I looked up at Harry and he smiled at me.

"I got this."

I smiled back with a little nod and ran upstairs to get my warm shower.

🌊🌊🌊

After showering and changing my clothes into something comfy and warm, I made my way downstairs where I knew Harry would still be busy pleasing my siblings.

I looked out of the window by the staircase to see that the sky was still really dark and clouded. I knew it was still early in the morning, but honestly it looked like it was the middle of the night.

It was going to be a long, gray day.

I reached the last steps of the stairs and what actually caught my attention was that I could hear some music coming from the living room.

I opened the door just to see one of the most wonderful images of my life.
There he was, Harry sitting in the middle of my siblings all cuddled next to him on the sofa, and he had his guitar on his lap, playing some chords while singing a really beautiful melody.

Down in the carpet, there was Fizz sitting and feeding one of the baby lambs while the rest of them were spread on Daisy's lap, all of them already asleep.

Most of the people in the room raised their heads when they heard me entering.

"You brought your guitar." - I said, my eyes fixed on Harry's, because I couldn't look at anyone but him.

"Yes."

"What for?"

"You wanted me to show you, remember?"

Oh, true.
Back in his hotel.
I didn't remember that.

"C'mon Lou, sit with us." - Daisy said, caressing one of the lamb's heads.

"You have the entire sofa occupied, guys." - I laughed.

Harry smiled and moved to one of the sides, leaving a smile spot in between him and Lottie. He tapped on the cushion and signaled me to sit there.

"Okay." - I smiled and let myself drop next to him. - "What are you playing?"

"Whatever they want me to."

"He already sang like three of our favorite songs." - Lottie explains.

"Now it's my turn to choose!" - Ernest shouted, waking the baby lambs who were still resting on Daisy's lap.

"What song would you like?" - Harry asked him softly.

"Señorita!"

"He loves that song, sorry." - I said to Harry, close to his ear.

"It's okay, I can play it." - He said, looking at me with his usual smile.

Harry started playing song after song, my siblings were really insisting and they all seemed to be enjoying Harry's singing, mostly because he would please all of their wishes, and play any song they asked for, but it was still lovely to see all of them accepting Harry's presence in the house.

And not to mention that Harry's singing voice was like hearing angels sing, and by having him right next to my side, sometimes I could almost feel like he was singing them to me, like he was dedicating those songs to me.
And I felt privileged.

Privileged to be listening to him, to be able to feel his body next to mine, to be able to call him my soulmate.
Even if we weren't together yet.

I lost track of time because everything in that ephemeral moment was perfect. Harry's voice while he played, Doris playing with my hair and dancing in my lap, the rest of my siblings joining Harry in some of the chorus and the rainy day as our background.
I smiled to myself and let my head drop on Harry's shoulder, closing my eyes and dozing off.

Like an hour later, I woke up, just to find that Harry was still by my side and that he had left the guitar on the coffee table, none of my sisters were around, just the little twins, who were insatiable, were still playing right in front of us with some Legos.
Lottie, Daisy and Felicité had walked out of the room because they needed to cook lunch for us. Phoebe had gotten bored eventually, leaving just us in the living room, watching the little twins play on their own.

"Did I bore you to sleep?" - Harry asked as I rubbed my hands on my face.

"Nope." - I smiled. - "I was just tired."

Harry's arms were now surrounding my torso, allowing me to get closer to his chest, warming my cold nose with his neck.

"Thanks for coming, Harry." - I mumbled.

"No problem. I needed to see you too." - He whispered.

"Missed me?"

"Yes."

I smiled to myself and buried my face on his neck, yearning to have him even closer.

"I missed you too."

"I want to kiss you, you know? I'm just not comfortable with doing it here yet." - He said in a whisper against my ear.

"We could go to my room if you want."

"We still need to keep an eye on them." - He said, pointing at my brother and sister sitting on the floor.

"Maybe later then." - I mumbled, kissing his neck sweetly.

"Yes."

Out of the blue, something showed up in my mind.
I took some distance to look at his face entirely.
He raised his eyebrows in confusion at my sudden movement.

"I know this is probably not my business, and I'm sorry if I'm overstepping here, but I think you should sing, Harry."

"What?" - He laughed.

"You should sing in public. You could make a career out of this, it's clear that you love it, and you're really really talented, your voice is beautiful, you would be a great singer."

"No, thank you. I already have a career and a business."

"But you don't love it." - I said as I stared at him who had now his eyes fixed on the floor. - "You actually hate it."

Harry stayed silent, without looking at me at all.

"Anyways, it was just an idea." - I mumbled and stood up from the couch. - "I'll go help the girls in the kitchen."

As I was walking out of the room, Harry's phone started ringing.
I stopped in my tracks to watch him pick it up.

"Hey." - He answered. - "No, I'm not there. But I can be there in like thirty minutes." - He said now. - "Okay, yeah. I'll send a car to get you and I'll meet you there." - He nodded and quickly stood up. - "Sure, see you."

Harry took his guitar from the table and put it back in its case. He noticed I was still there, watching him, and he moved to where I was, taking me by my wrist and pulling me to the front door of my house.

"Gemma's back. Something happened." - He said, rushing to get his coat and his umbrella from where he had hung it earlier and putting it on.

"Okay, do you want me to go with you?"

"No."

"What can I do to help?"

"Nothing, stay here. I'll see you around."

I analyzed his hurrying movements, how he reacted to that phone call, and his sudden rejection towards me.

"I'd love to hear what is happening in your head now." - I said softly. - "To be able to understand."

"And I'm glad to be able to think without you hearing it for once." - He said, sharply.

"Uhm, Okay." - I said, somewhat hurt.

He sighed and stepped towards me to kiss me on the cheek.

"Sorry, Lou. I'll see you."

"Tomorrow?"

"I don't know." - He said, and with that he closed the door behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 7.7K 27
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry Styles, a senior in high school, ready to graduate and live the college life, gets his dreams crushed wi...
240K 10.6K 36
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« α΄€α΄ α΄€ΙͺΚŸα΄€Κ™ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴒᴏɴ α΄€s α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄α΄…ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏʀ α΄˜α΄€α΄˜α΄‡Κ€Κ™α΄€α΄„α΄‹ [ π˜“π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘰 ] _________________ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍΙͺα΄„α΄€α΄‡ΚŸα΄€ ΚŸα΄α΄˜α΄‡α΄’. [ ΙͺΙ’ α΄€α΄„α΄„α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄›:...
6.4K 488 11
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« Maybe a crazy woman, in the right moment in time, was exactly what Louis needed to mend his life and realize the things he lost...
577K 25.6K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...