ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ✓

By soulful_scribbler

《 Featured in 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 & 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Reading lists 》 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ 𝐑𝐚�... More

ᴄᴀꜱᴛ - ɪɴᴛʀᴏ
ᴍʀ ᴛᴇᴄʜɪᴇ
ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ
ᴍꜱ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴏ
ɢᴜɴ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ
ɪ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ
ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋꜱ
ᴀɴɢᴇʟ
ꜰᴜɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ʙᴜᴅᴅɪᴇꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ɢᴏᴀʟꜱ
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ
ᴍɪꜱʜᴀᴘ
ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ
ᴄᴀʀᴇ
ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ
ᴀʟʟ ɪꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ
ꜱʜᴏᴄᴋ ᴏʀ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ
ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴇᴀᴄʜᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴄʜɪᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴛ
ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ɢᴀʟᴀᴛᴀ
ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱᴇᴅ
ʜɪꜱ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀ ɢᴀɴɢ
ᴡᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ

ʏᴏᴜ & ᴍᴇ

1.8K 154 164
By soulful_scribbler

The couples played cards for a while, and dozed off as the had a big day awaiting for them.

Raghav woke up early in the morning, to check the arrangements. He went inside Yazhini's room and saw her getting ready. He saw her friends who were helping her to get ready.

"Anna!!" Yazhini squealed in joy.

"Good morning da!" He smiled at her.

"What are you doing here Anna?" One of Yazhini's friend asked him.

"I want to talk to her for few minutes... Can you please wait outside?" He requested sweetly and the girls left the room.

Yazhini was playing with her fingers nervously. It was her big day indeed!

"Feeling nervous?" He asked with a chuckle.

"How can I not be nervous Anna?"

"Haha just chill da.."

"All these days I didn't feel anything as I was very excited about the wedding. And the day has arrived, now I have to leave you all and enter into a new life, new family... " Yazhini told him sadly.

"You are not leaving us Yazhini.. we are with you only." He assured her.

"But still... I don't know how is appa going to handle this. It scares me."

"I know da, I'll take care of him! You don't worry."

"Hmm..."

"Now that you are getting married, your priority should be your in-laws. But that doesn't mean that you should forget your family."

Yazhini nodded her head understandingly.

"Leave all that! Are you happy that Amma is here?" Raghav asked her to cheer her mood.

"Happy?? Do you know how I was when appa told me about it! I screamed so loud that the whole appartment heard my voice. I was dancing, jumping, shouting and what not!!" She told him as she remembered the moment when her father told her about it.

"I missed this!" He chuckled.

"Hahaha"

"It's getting late, I'll ask your friends to come in." Raghav told her as he got ready to leave.

Yazhini moved towards him and hugged him tight.

"Thank you so much for everything Anna." She told him and he kissed her forehead controlling his tears.

"I want to ask you something." She told him.

"Later da, I'm not going to runaway from you. Now you get ready." Raghav replied.

"Anna..." She whined but he didn't listen to her. He called her friends in and went to his room for getting ready for muhurtham.

Soon the guests started arriving the hall and the rituals started. Vicky and Anitha came to the hall and stood there shocked, as Raghav and Nithya were sitting on the first row and talking to eachother. Sindhu also joined them to witness this scene.

"Sindhu, I guess we should check whether she's wearing a ring or something." Anitha whispered.

"Yess Anitha. " Sindhu agreed.

"I'm married and Vicky is committed, but we both are still scared to talk to our partners in front of others, while these two are calling themselves as ' neighbours' and roaming like couples." Shravan told in shock.

"Exactly, Shravan. I think we should not even wait for next muhurtham.. we can ask Aravind and Yazhini to wait and let these two eht married." Vicky replied.

"I am with you in this!" Anitha teamed up.

Raghav turned to see someone, while he spotted the gang, starring at them. He waved his hand and called them.

"Why are you guys late?" Nithya asked them.

"When did you come here di?" Sindhu asked her back.

"I came here by 7. Sharadha aunty asked me to be with Yazhini, so I came here."

"Ohhh..." Vicky replied thoughtfully. He took Sindhu and Shravan away from them again.

"What da?" Sindhu asked Vicky curiously.

"I don't think we need to tell their parents.." he told them.

"Why so?"

"Don't you think that their parents wouldn't have noticed their closeness until now?"

"True da! But why aunty had been silent then?"

"May be because of Yazhini's wedding."

"That's a valid Point Vicky! I know about both of them well. They're very open to their mothers. So, if they are in love, by this time they'd have informed their parents." Sindhu told them.

"But why didn't they tell us?" Shravan asked.

"So as per my guess, they wouldn't have confessed to eachother. If they had confessed, they would have surely let us know about it." Vicky told them confidently.

"What should you know?" Raghav asked him as he neared them.

"Did you hear what we were taking?" Sindhu asked him panicking.

"No Sindhu, I just heard the last sentence about letting you know... What were you talking?" Raghav replied.

"You are waiting for your promotion right, about that only..." Vicky quickly covered it up.

"You're getting promoted?" Nithya asked him in shock, and walked towards him.

"No Nithya, I am expecting one. But I'm not sure about it." Raghav replied her.

"But why didn't you tell me?" She asked him in hurt.

"I.. I forgot Nithya.. got busy with the wedding preparations.."

"You purposely hid it from me!" She accused him and walked away. Raghav started to leave, but he turned back towards Vicky.

"Wait here! I'll come and kill you." Raghav warned him and ran behind Nithya.

"What did I do?" Vicky asked Sindhu, who was laughing at him..

"You deserve it boy! You could have just told him the truth". She told him.

"How would I know that he didn't tell Nithya about it?"

"Leave it leave it. It's time for muhurtham." She told and they got settled in the chairs.

After few minutes, Raghav and Nithya came there and joined the gang. Vicky casually turned and found them smiling and talking. He sighed and turned away.

Yazhini's wedding got over and she was getting comfortable at Aravind's place. The other two couples were keeping an eye on Raghav and Nithya, but they both did not reveal anything yet.

It was a cloudy evening, when Raghav received a call from his mother, to collect her reports from the hospital on his way back home. He agreed and went to the hospital and waited in the reception.

"Hey Raghav!" Nithya smiled as she walked towards him.

"Hey Nithya! What are you doing here?weren't you on leave today?"

"I was on leave,but had to attend an emergency surgery, so I came here." She explained.

"Oh okay"

"Why are you here?"

"I came to collect Amma's reports."

"Have you collected it?"

"No, it would take some more time itseems."

"Then, can you wait for me! I'll also come home with you." She asked him with puppy eyes and he melted immediately.

"Okay, come soon. It's cloudy and most likely to rain." He told her.

"Just five minutes!" She told and went to her room to bring her things.

In the meantime, Raghav also got the reports. They both got inside the car. Nithya put her bag on the back seat and relaxed herself on the front seat.

"Feeling tired?Do you wanna have something?" He asked her.

"No, Raghav. Just drive home." She replied looking at the roads through the glass window.

Few rain drops were decorating the plain glass beautifully and she was enjoying them.

The car came to halt as they reached the parking area. Nithya turned back to take her bag.

While she was about to get down, Raghav held her hand and she looked at him.

He held her right hand in between his hands and kept it near his chest. Nithya was just looking at his eyes without a blink.

"Will you marry me, Nithya?" He asked her with loved filled in his eyes.

To be continued.

Do share your reviews ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 6.8K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
162K 5.7K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
10M 558K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
1.1M 39.1K 57
Dhruv Raj is 27 year's old, handsome and successful business man. He is known by his arrogance. He loves his parents and respects them so much. But h...