You don't need a guardian ang...

By Lahvee

What if MC received a guardian angel? Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or the arts used More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 22 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (? P.O.V)
Chapter 32 (Leviathan's P.O.V)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 36 (Leviathan's P.O.V)
Chapter 38 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 38 (Leviathan's P.O.V)
Chapter 39 (Kegan's P.O.V)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Kegan's P.O.V)
A/N

Chapter 4

793 29 5
By Lahvee

"MC here taste this cake that I made!" Luke said excitedly. I was about to thank him but he cut me off. "Wait, I forgot to bring some plates and spoons! I'll be back!" He immediately rushed out of the room and Simeon chuckled.

"He's really excited for you to taste his cake MC," Simeon said as he pours some tea into a glass. He gave it to me and I accepted it with a thank you. He just nods and pours himself one.

"So he's still making those sweets?" Kegan asks as he takes the pitcher to pour some tea for himself.

"Well you know Luke, he's eager to please Michael and Michael does enjoy his sweets anyway. He's even learning recipes and asking for advices from Barbatos about baking,"

"Barbatos? But he's a demon!" Kegan looked at Simeon in disbelief.

"Is there a problem about it? I actually think it's nice for him to socialize with someone other than angels to widen his look on life." Simeon slapped Solomon's hand away as he tries to swipe off some cream from the cake.

"But Simeon, they are demons and nothing good ever comes out from socializing with demons," Kegan shook his head.

"You really think so? Don't you think you are too judgemental about this Kegan? Not all demons are the same after all," Simeon sipped his tea.

"I respect your opinion Simeon but don't you think you're only saying this because of your ex brothers? I'm very sorry to say it that way but there's really no other way to put it." I feel Asmo freeze next to me and I look at him but he just shakes his head. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Solomon reach out to hold Asmo's hand and squeeze it.

"I understand Kegan and do you really think so? That I am saying this only because my brothers had fallen? If so then that is not the case, I really do think that not all demons are bad and shouldn't be judge harshly." His eyes shift to Asmo for a while and they look at each other before giving a slight nod. Kegan opened his mouth to argue more but then the door opened. "If you really want to then we will continue this later," Simeon cut him off before he could say anything.

"I'm back!" Luke exclaimed as he hurries back with some plates and spoons in his hand.

"Luke slow down or you'll drop it," Solomon chuckled.

"Ah I'm sorry!" He sat down and his face was a bit flushed. He cuts out a piece of the cake and handed it to me. "Here you go MC!" I took the plate from him and study the cake.

The cake is covered with white icing and inside it was red velvet. I took a bite of it and Luke watch me in anticipation. "This taste amazing Luke! And the cake is very pretty," I took another bite of it and tasted something else. "Hey you even put chocolate chips in it!"

"I did and I'm glad you like it MC!" He beamed at me, proud of himself. I smiled, Luke is very adorable and it's hard to not just squeeze him everytime. He took a slice of cake for himself and closed his eyes after his first bite, a smile on his lips. "This tastes so good!" He immediately took another bite and Simeon laughed.

"Have you not tasted it Luke?" I asked him, judging by the way he's acting. He stopped eating.

"I uh didn't cause I wanted you to taste it first..." He blushed and Solomon chuckled at him.

"You know MC he was very determined to have you taste it first and wouldn't even let me get near the cake," Solomon grinned as he reach over to take his own slice of it and another one for Asmo.

"I- That- Solomon!" Luke's blush deepened and it just makes him cuter.

"Oh how cute! You really are adorable Luke!" Asmo cooed. "Not as much as me though," he added.

"I- I'm not cute!" He shook his head and sighed but the blush was still there.

"C'mon now Luke, they're just teasing you," Simeon tries to reassure him but I could see the amusement in his eyes.

"Yeah Luke, you'd be redder than a tomato at this point if you don't stop blushing," Solomon teased him even more.

"Solomon!" And just like Solomon said, Luke's blush did deepened. I see Simeon smiling holding back a laugh. "Simeon not you too!" Luke frowned but he's still blushing.

"Guys, give Luke a break, that's enough teasing now," I laughed lightly. Solomon grinned at me.

"Okay okay I'll stop." He put up his hand in surrender but a glimmer of amusement still danced in his eyes and his mouth set in a grin.

"Thanks MC," Luke looked at the floor, his blush was still there but not as red as before.

"Aw does Luke have a crush on MC?" Asmo asked with a laugh. I nudge at him to stop but he just winks at me.

"N- no I don't!" Luke eyes shot up to Asmo and his lips are pursed.

"Luke, it's just a joke," Simeon reminded him.

"Right, I'm just joking!" Asmo giggled. Luke was still looking at Asmo, I'm not sure if he's glaring or what. Thankfully, Simeon quickly changed the subject.

"So, Kegan, mind telling us now why you're here?" Simeon turned his face to look at Kegan.

"Archangel Michael sent me here," he answered curtly.

"Michael? Why?" Simeon asked, his eyes showing his surprise. Luke's attention immediately turned towards Kegan. Solomon's face is a mix of surprise and interest.

"I got assigned as MC's guardian angel," he said as he ate a spoonful of cake.

"Guardian angel? Why all of the sudden? This rarely happens so suddenly as guardian angels are usually assigned at birth so why now?" Simeon inquired.

"Someone asked for MC to have a guardian angel,"

"And who is this someone, might I ask?" Solomon said.

"Her sister," Kegan nodded at me and Simeon turned to look at me for a while before nodding.

"But why? Why now and why you? We're here why not just assign us?" Luke exclaimed, his eyes wide in an expression that I couldn't quite tell. Kegan sighed.

"Her sister just asked for one to be sent to MC yesterday-"

"That fast?" Asmo blinked.

"- and I don't know why Michael chose me," he replied.

"But-" Luke tried to protest but was cut off by Kegan.

"Luke, you are here along with Simeon as exchange students so maybe you should focus on what you're told to do instead," he gave Luke a look that's telling him to give it up. Luke just stared at him, disbelief clearly written on his face and....hurt? Simeon put a hand on Luke's shoulder, probably a way to comfort and calm him. Solomon was looking at Luke with concern on his face and Asmo was frowning down at his cake.

The awkward and tense silence that fell was broken when Asmo's D.D.D. began to ring. He didn't seem to want to make a move to answer it. Suddenly, Solomon's D.D.D. rang too. The both of them glance at each other, neither moving to answer it.

"Shouldn't you guys-" I was cut off when my D.D.D. start to vibrate in my pocket. The both of them look at me as I take out my D.D.D. Mammon's name was displayed on the front. I look at them not sure why they aren't answering theirs.

"Go on, just answer it," Solomon nodded at my D.D.D, completely ignoring his and Asmo's still ringing on the table.

"Uh sure," I say feeling a bit confused as to why they're ignoring theirs. I tried to see who was calling them and see Satan's name on Solomon's and Lucifer's on Asmo.

"He-" I answered Mammon's call but didn't even manage to finish my greeting before he starts speaking.

"Oi human, where are ya?" He almost sounded like he's yelling and I put the D.D.D. away from my ear to save my eardrum.

"Mammon, I told you I was going to Purgatory Hall and why are you yelling?

"Oh, right, well ya see, remember when I told ya about Lucifer wanting to meet with us after lunch? Well ya better get here now before it starts." I was surprised, were we here that long already?

"Wait, is it about to start already? Is it lunch already? I didn't notice that," I asked feeling a little panicked.

"Um..." Mammon hesitated and I know there's something he isn't telling me.

"What is it Mammon?"

"What? Nothing," he answered quickly.

"I could tell that there's something you're not telling me so spit it out." I could feel everyone's eyes looking at me.

"I said it's nothing. It's not like I wanted to eat lunch with ya or anything," and just like that I realized what was happening.

"You know you could just say you wanted to eat lunch with me instead of saying that the meeting is about to start," I sighed.

"Oi I told ya it was nothing like that!" I was about to reply when Asmo took the D.D.D. from my hand and answered instead.

"You're so desperate Mammon and just stop denying it, your denial sounds fake and not even a bit convincing," Asmo sighed and handed it back to me. I see the corner of Solomon's lips twitch as he tries not to smile.

"Oi Asmo, I'm telling ya I'm not denying anything!" He growled.

"Sure you're not Mammon," I said with sarcasm.

"Oh it's you again," he cleared his throat before continuing, "just come back here quickly, ya here me human? The Great Mammon doesn't have time to wait,"

"No one's telling you to wait for me anyway," I replied.

"I- I know that! Ya should feel honored that the Great Mammon is going to wait for ya!" He hesitated for a bit before adding quietly, "just come back okay?" I chuckled.

"Alright Mammon, see you later," he said his good bye before I turn off the call.

"So you're going to have lunch with him?" Asmo asked with a smile.

"Not like I have much choice to have lunch anywhere else," I shrugged.

"You could join us!" Asmo added.

"Us?" I looked at Solomon and he just shrugs. "Where are you two going? A date?" I asked with a smirk.

"Oh nothing like that, Solomon just wants to bring me to check out that new cafe!" I looked at Solomon and again he just shrugs.

"Asmo's been asking me to accompany him there ever since it first opened," he answered.

"Uh wouldn't I be intruding you two if I join?" I look between them.

"Oh no, we wouldn't mind, right Solomon?" Asmo turns to look at Solomon.

"Yup," he smiles but somehow I could tell that he wanted to spend the time with just Asmo.

"Nah I guess I'll pass, thanks for the offer though," I said with a smile and a shake of my head. Solomon gave me a grateful smile.

"Aww that sucks but okay, just make sure Mammon doesn't use all of your money," Asmo pouts and lightly shakes his head.

"C'mon Asmo, it's not like you can't spend time with MC any other time, let your brother have lunch with MC," Solomon said to Asmo.

"Okay okay fine," Asmo crossed his arm and the pout was still there on his face.

"Asmo I promise I'll go with you to the cafe or anywhere else you want next time okay?" I laughed.

"Really?" His face lit up.

"Yes Asmo," I nudge him with my elbow and he beamed.

"Great! Then I'll plan some activities for us to spend the whole day," he said with excitement. Solomon laughed.

"You really are eager aren't you?" He asked.

"Oh shush Solomon," he glared at him. Simeon chuckled at them.

"Well I guess I better go now," I stood up to stretch my body. Kegan also stands up.

"I guess we better get going too if I want to be able to send Asmo back in time for your meeting," Solomon nodded.

"MC do you want to bring some cake back?" Luke asked quickly.

"Really Luke? I'd love to," I smiled at him.

"Okay wait I'll go pack it up!" He immediately jumped up and ran out bringing the cake with him.

"He really is an energetic one," Kegan shook his head.

"He is," Simeon smiled looking proud. "Here, I'll walk you to the door," he said as he walks out. We follow him and Luke was done and caught up with us by the time we reached the door.

"Here MC," he handed it to me with a grin.

"Thank you Luke," I say and pat his head.

"H- hey stop that! I'm not a kid!" He turned his face away, a blush clearly blossoming on his cheeks.

"Oh, how cute!" Asmo cooed as he hugged Solomon's arm.

"I'm not cute!" Luke shake his head with a groan but that didn't make the blush go away.

"You're getting redder Luke, are you embarrassed?" Solomon grinned.

"I- I'm not!" He tried to hide his face with his hands and Solomon laughed.

"Luke you get worked up too easily, that's why they like to tease you," Simeon said with a light chuckle.

"I- Simeon, not you too!" Luke shakes his head.

"You know Luke, the name Chihuahua really does suit you, you both are soo cute!" Asmo teased him more.

"I'm not a Chihuahua!" Luke was pouting now and I decided to save him from getting teased any further.

"Okay okay that's enough teasing for today, give Luke a break guys," I laughed.

"Aww but MC he looks soo cute when he's all flustered," Asmo said.

"Asmo," he just winked at me and giggled.

"Alright I guess you guys better get going now or you won't make it in time for the meeting," Simeon said as he put a hand on Luke's shoulder.

"Eager to get rid of us that much, Simeon?" Solomon asked with a grin.

"Oh I won't be the one in trouble if someone's late," Simeon answered.

"Neither am I," Solomon grinned even more.

"Solomon!" Asmo hit his arm with a glare.

"Oh I'm sure you will at some point," Simeon laughed.

"Oh well, guess we'll get going now, bye." Solomon and Asmo left with a wave at us.

"Guess I better get going to before Mammon throws a fit," I waved at them good bye.

"Kegan!" I heard Luke call out to him after I was a little way ahead.

"What is it Luke?" He answered.

"I- please keep MC safe, okay? You're their guardian angel so you have to okay?" Kegan look at him for a while.

"I know how to do my job Luke," And with that he turned and left to follow me.

A/n: so just wanted to say that I decided to change MC's gender to female and already changed a few things in the previous chapters. Also I know that Simeon and Lucifer used to be brothers as their chat name suggest but does that mean he is also brothers with the others? I honestly don't know but I'm just going to write it so

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35K 106
Just some stories filled with fluff, angst, and I guess some crack of our favorite demon brothers and side characters :) the book/mc(y/n) is gender-n...
205K 5.4K 41
Requests are CLOSED I FORGOT THIS WXISTED MY BAD This is another hodgepodge book of oneshots, headcanons, and short stories No smut ๐Ÿ’™ Angst โค๏ธ Flu...
82.4K 4.6K 21
Beelzebub x Female Obanai Reader. ________________________________________ โI can't tolerate people like you.โž ๐™Ž๐™€๐™๐™‹๐™€๐™‰๐™ ๐™‚๐™„๐™๐™‡| A girl though...
87.4K 2K 67
Hello! As the title obviously states this is an Obey me x female reader. I hope that this does not offend anybody, I'm just more comfortable writing...