Our Revenge | Dabi x reader...

By AlexandraBurnes

Weren't hero's suppose to save people? So why were you standing in front of your friends body that had been k... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
(Y/N)'s quirk explanation
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
 chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44🍋
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 10

1.1K 25 10
By AlexandraBurnes

The boy and I were warped back to base by my quirk. It was weird though. I didn't have a headache and for some reason I didn't feel sick at all.

"(Y/N) what the hell," Dabi grabbed by my collar.

"Calm down, Dabi," I said.

"You brought a damn kid here."

"I can see that Dabi,"

Dabi's hand tilted my head, "And what the fuck is this. You're hurt."

I shoved myself off of him.

"Look I don't feel sick, and and I don't gotta headache."

Toga stepped forward, "what are you talking about."

"My quirk," the boys voice came from behind, "It makes anything I touch stronger."

I make eye contact with Dabi. "See."

He shook his head, "He's a kid. A nuisance. Another mouth to feed. Do you understand that?"

"I get you are mad, but I couldn't leave him for dead. Okay."

"You get mad at me for ruining the plan the other day... but this... this is beyond me."

Dabi walked out of the room,"HES A DAMN KID," he yelled.

"Toga?"

"I like him," Toga smiled, "Maybe I can have his blood," she looked over at me, "Maybe we arn't fit to raise a kid though. We are still kids ourselves."

I put my head down and nodded.

Toga walked over to her mattress, "You were on the news."

"Figured."

I turned back to the kid.

"Name."

He looked at me with wide eyes, "Muga."

"Quirk."

"I um it's called strength. It— I can make someone else's quirk stronger and have to use less energy to use it. I can also make myself stronger... L- Like if I touch my hands I can throw a good punch."

"I see," I looked over to Toga.

She laughed, "It's a good quirk, but he's still a kid."

"I um- I am useful and I can make you guys stronger," he begged.

"Dabi will never allow it," Toga said, "You know how he is."

"I know."

"I can't convince him," Toga sighed, "You might though."

I turned back to the kid, "you can take that mattress."

I pointed to the one next to Dabi. He sat down over there.

I started to go out to talk to Dabi until Toga grabbed my wrist, "Look I don't care what Dabi says, I like the kid," she smiled, "but I don't care if he leaves either."

I nodded and went to seek Dabi.

-

A few minutes later I found Dabi on the second floor balcony. He was sitting on the edge and legs dangling over. It seemed to be a little windy cause his hair was swaying a little in the wind.

I made my way through the window. Dabi's head perked up when he heard my foot step down on the metal making a clanking sound. He didn't look back though. I guess he didn't object to me sitting down.

I sat down next to him looking out at the abandoned buildings and trash on the roads. He didn't say anything just remained to keep his elbows on his legs and head in his palms.

I kept glancing over at him, even though he didn't once look over at me. For about five minutes we sat in silence until Dabi reached for something in his pocket.

He pulled out a tube of something. I then recognized it to be the cream I bought him when we first met. Why was he pulling it out though? He opened the cap and poured out a dime amount of it onto his hand.

He shifted towards me and turned my head so my scar was facing him. I tensed when he started to apply the cream cause it was cold. It didn't hurt when the pressure was applied to it. Dabi applied the cream to my scar helping the pain that was there.

He didn't say anything. He didn't even look at me. He just applied the cream to my burn. His touch was gentle and got all the areas of the burn.

"Dabi."

He pressed down on hard on the burn, making me let out a hissing noise.

"Don't talk."

He rubbed in the last of it and rubbed the excess on his pants.

We then again went into a silence. I didn't know he was this mad. I understand that it wasn't the best idea to bring him here but something told me it was a good idea.

"Can I talk now."

He didn't say anything.

"He would be a good asset, I didn't feel sick or have a headache when I warped the two of us back here. Isn't that great?"

I wasn't looking at him, but I could tell he was rolling his eyes. I just wanted him to see that this could be a good thing.

"I would think, since your child hood wasn—."

Dabi's hand when to my neck and slammed my head to the metal floor. His face was no longer emotionless. It was filled with rage, his eyes looked like I just tried to kill him and his veins were popping out of his neck.

"Don't you dare bring up my past, I trusted you with that," he snapped.

"I'm sorry... I just thought."

"I know what you thought," he said.

He released his grip from my neck and he went back to sitting emotionless and staring out into the abyss.

"I'm sorry... that was wrong," I said.

"It's fine"

"Can you at least think about it Dabi," I pleaded.

He looked at me.

"No."

Damnit.

I took his face in my palms. I stared into his that were still the piercing blue. My eyes battled with his. His eyes were half lidded showing no emotion while mine were angry but pleading.

"Please, I know that it was stupid to bring him here and I don't know why I did it. I just feel like this could be something bi-. Could you please think about it... for me."

He stayed silent. However when the words 'for me' came up his eyes his half lidded eyes, lifted for a slight moment. Though they came back just as quickly.

When he didn't respond I got up, stopped our eye contact and started to return back.

"I'll think about it," he said as I was half way through the window.

I got in the window and poked my head back out to him. He wasn't looking at me.

"Really," I asked.

"It's not for you... it's for my revenge," he said.

"...right."

Right.

I turned back upstairs to await Dabi's answer.

-

It was now night time, Dabi still hasn't come up the second floor yet. Toga was giggling to herself while looking at a newspaper. Muga seemed to be half asleep and me. I was sat upright waiting for Dabi to get back.

Soon enough Dabi came through the door. He looked around the room, his eyes going from Toga to me and then finally landing on Muga.

Dabi marched his way over to him. Kicking his foot lightly to his side to wake him up.

Muga's eyes widened and he sat up straight.

"Come on," Dabi told him.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Where were they going to go.

"What are you talking about Dabi," I asked.

Dabi turned to me, "We are going to see how good his quirk really is."

Toga and I looked at each other with confusion.

"How?" Toga questioned.

"Half a mile from here is a field, I want to see if my fire will actually be stronger from his quirk," Dabi said.

Dabi pulled on the back of his shirt pulling him up,"Any objections."

"N—."

"Good," Toga and I scurried to follow them out the door.

-

So here we were standing in the middle of a field at 12 o'clock at night. Toga and I stood behind Dabi and Muga.

"Alright kid this is where you prove yourself," Dabi said sternly.

Muga didn't say anything just nodded and looked at Dabi like a puppy awaiting his next directions.

"So how's it work kid," Dabi asked.

"My hand- I have to touch you while you use your quirk."

Dabi nodded and took Muga's hand in his left and in his right Dabi started to let out his turquoise flames.

When his flames ignited from his hand a enormous amount of flames come out. So many that Toga and I had to cover our selves and move a little away from the flames.

I could smell the wild fire starting and the ego igniting off Dabi. His eyes, they were shinning, admiring the flames that he cast. The flames had to of been going as far as a football field.

I found myself too admiring the flames that Dabi had created. I guess I was right Muga is our support in our quirks.

After a while Dabi stopped his quirk and we were now sitting on some tree trunks.

"So...," I smirked at Dabi.

"What."

"You gonna admit I was right."

"Whatever."

Toga laughed, "So Muga can I have your blood," she took his hands in hers.

"What... what no."

I rolled my eyes, "Stop Toga."

She sighed but sat back on the trunk. Dabi then spoke.

"Muga."

"Yes, sir," Muga asked.

Dabi got up to stand in front of Muga, "Are you going to whine."

"No, sir."

"And you won't be a nuisance, correct."

"Yes, sir, I promise."

Dabi looked at him. He eyes him like he was super. Muga cowered in his gaze. Dabi took his hand and ruffled Muga's quite longer hair.

"Welcome to the team."

"R-really."

I smiled, "Believe it."

"This is the last person of our team... okay ( Y/N)."

"Yup."

And so this was it. We had all our members. We now can get our revenge.

———————————————————————

The second half of this chapter was super rushed because I was on this chapter for a while but I finally got it out.

The next chapter will be the start of UA plot so get ready yayyyyy. Next chapter their will be a big time skip.

I feel like I dragged these last couple chapters out but i think it's fine.

Anyways, if you guys would like the chapter longer or shorter let me know.

Thank you so much for reading

Until next chapter <3

1710 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.1K 22
I couldn't help it anymore. Everyone is happier without me! No one cares about me besides my mom anyways. Why shouldn't I just disappear and let my...
86.2K 2K 44
A love story between (y/n) and Dabi. (Y/n) was born into a happy family along with her sibling, an older brother who's called Hiroshi. They are alway...
96.9K 2.3K 52
MATURE CONTENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO PATREON (link in bio for access to a smut chapter) I'm a villain. Hearing those words coming out of someone's mouth...
43.7K 1.1K 72
Using his quirk on the top of a mountain, where his father also trained, he received new burns. He could handle it though... he wanted this. He wante...