GAME AIN'T FREE

By trintheebrat_

-a traphouse production- my works #3 ...™️ "he got bands but i know he ain't me" More

Faceclaims
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chaptee 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chpater 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New!

Chapter 30

35.8K 1.4K 481
By trintheebrat_

trinbugg

-

Egypt POV

I felt someone shake me out of my sleep making me groan.

"Amethyst leaveeee." I whined.

They had been over here all day and I'm just tryna sleep. I had a late last minute appointment last night, and a early one this morning. I was tired and trying to just rest.

"It's me E." I heard Keys voice making me smile.

"Hi boop." I mumbled.

"Wassup." He kissed my forehead.

"Come here, let's take a nap." I patted my bed.

"Nah, come on I'm taking you somewhere." He tapped my thigh.

"Key I don't feel like getting dressed." I huffed sitting up.

"You don't got to, go just like that. Come on put some shoes on." He dragged me off the bed.

I stood to my feet stretching my arms. I looked in the mirror looking over my appearance. I had on some of his basketball shorts, a white tee shirt, and my hair was tired up.

I grabbed my phone off the dresser before he stopped me.

"Leave it here for the night, youn need it." He shook his head.

"The night? Key I could miss a appointment text. I need my phone." He grabbed it out my hands making me sigh.

"Egypt you trust me? I wouldn't do you no bad." He shook his head.

"Okay Key whatever." I mumbled.

He grabbed my hand and walked out my room. We walked down the steps and I rubbed my eyes.

"Dion hush!" Amethyst yelled at him.

"Crack baby get out my face." He waved her off.

"Egyptian." KJ looked at me.

"Shut up, leave me alone." I mumbled putting on some slides.

"Mad at the world for what?" Angel frowned.

"Being so damn loud for what?" I retorted.

"Who pissed in this girl cereal?" Des sighed.

"Fuck-"

"Okay we gone." Key put his hand over my mouth.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the front door. He opened my car door and I hopped up resting against the window.

"Egypt please loose the attitude." He got in his side.

"I don't have an attitude, where you taking me?" I crossed my arms.

I do have a attitude, I'm sleepy.

"In a minute no fucking where, what I tell you about that spoiled brat shit?" He gripped the wheel.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window seeing we were leaving our side of town. I frowned a bit cause I don't get around at all. I have no idea where I be going most of the time.

We rode for a little longer and we pulled up in front of a hotel. He parked in front and came and opened my door.

"Thanks." I mumbled getting down.

I followed him inside and looked around. It was an upscale one, I could tell. He walked straight past the check in desk to the elevators.

We rode all the way to the top floor before he grabbed my arm. He put a bandana over my eyes and wrapped his arm around my waist.

I feel like a prostitute.

"Okay turn." He mumbled in my ear.

I turned towards the right and we walked to what felt like the end of the hall. I heard some music and scrunched my face up.

"Step in." He instructed.

I did as told and stepped into the room. He took it off my eyes and I rubbed them adjusting to the light. 

"Key-" I looked around the hotel room.

There was a big bouquet of flowers placed next to a gift bag. Some music was playing and candles lit the dim room.

"This so so sweet, thank you Key." I pouted.

"There's some bath water in dere, quit all that crying shit. Just relax for a minute, and chill out for I take yo ass home." He wiped my face.

"Thank you, nobody ever did nun like this for me." I opened my arms.

He gave me a tight hug and I cried on his chest. I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"Come get in with me." I tugged on his pants.

"Nah, you good." He shook his head.

"Keontae pleaseeee." I dragged his arm into the bathroom.

A bubble bath with roses was ran. My favorite wine and a glass was set to the side. I felt him pull my shirt over my head and he untied my shorts.

"Take these off." He tugged at my panties.

"Ke-"

"I'm not even on that typa time, I'm tryna help you up out yo shit. I coulda dumped yo ass in there fully clothed." He smacked his lips.

"Are you gonna get in with me?" I asked taking off my bra and panties.

"Yea." He took off his shirt.

I stepped in with one foot sitting down. He got behind me and I rested on his chest.

"Thank you baby." I played with his fingers.

"Mhm." He kissed my cheek.

•••

"You so damn rough." I scrunched my face up.

"No massage? Is that what I'm hearing?" He pushed my back.

"At this point you just punching me." I mugged him.

"I am." He shrugged.

"Get off me." I laughed pushing him away from me.

"Where you see yourself in 10 years?" He leaned back on the headboard.

"Married, kids, and in my own shop." I shrugged doing the same.

"I feel you." He nodded.

"You?" I looked over at him.

"I wanna be married, kid or two, Ion really know besides that." He shrugged.

"What you doing when you get out?" I asked.

"Gotta figure it out, I invest now so I could just do that and flip it. I got enough saved up, but Ion really got anything." He dug in his pocket pulling out a blunt.

"That's okay, you got time to figure it out." I nodded.

He took a pull from it and blew out the smoke.

"How yo pops?" He asked.

"Good, he got in his house." I nodded.

"You ain't never talked about your mom." He looked over at me.

"She's far from a mother." I shook my head.

"What happened E?" He grabbed my legs sitting them in his lap.

"When my dad got locked up, she always had men in and out the house. It wasn't for money cause my dad left plenty, she was just spiraling. I was maybe 10 when I first started being around all of them. She'd send them to pick me up from school, feed me all that. There was one, he was like the best. He always gave me candy and helped me with homework." I ranted.

"Then one day, my mom was out and Paris wasn't home either. But she had let him stay so he said let's play a game." My voice cracked.

"I didn't know what the game meant, but at the time I wasn't old enough to realize what was happening. So for the next 3 years he took advantage of me and she never believed me." I looked away from him wiping my tears.

Only Paris knew about it, I never told my dad. I hated talking about it because I felt so dirty. I was a literal child and my innocence was taken away from me.

"C'mere." He grabbed my arm.

He wrapped his arms around me and I took a deep breath before breaking down.

Ugh you soft ass bitch.

"Shhh you good." He kissed my forehead.

I nodded my head sniffing a bit. He wiped my tears with his thumb before resting his forehead on mine.

"I gotchu." He pecked my lips softly.

-

good mf morningggg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 16.2K 36
"Everyone gets mad at hustlers, especially if you're on the victim side of the hustle."
474K 20.3K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story
7.8K 456 13
Young lit bitch so duh im having my way ☆☆☆☆☆
30K 2.1K 37
She's back. She wants her son. And she wants revenge.