IN LIFE [SKZ]

Ace_Muse

"Hold out your hand, I'll never let you go, I Promise" "You've successfully reached the Back Door" STAY is gi... Еще

ɪɴᴛʀᴏ: 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘
ɪɴᴛʀᴏ: 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧
Complete
Wait
Idol
Like
Bme
Best Friend
Trainee
Like Yourself
Hot
Sick
Dark Lover
Together
Lucky
Stars
Everything
Red Lights
Surfin'
Gone Away
Holiday
Unexpected
Anymore
For You
Remember
Bachelors
Mafia
Angel
Snow Globe
Maniac
Up All Night
Monster
Tavern

Soulmate

48 5 2
Ace_Muse

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.4k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): planes, a sweet bro

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, bang chan

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: skz & your bro

ʟɪꜰᴇ: Soulmate

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: Soulmate Series

Soulmates are still a mystery for human being. How were they formed, Why were they occuring, what was the reason, will they ever stop. Nobody knew answers to these and it frustrated you. It's been two yeas after you turned fifteen and six months after you knew your soulmate. His left wrist held the other half of your leaf, the soulmate mark you hated so much. No, not because you don't like him. Because there's a 99% chance you'd never stand ten feet close to him. Why? Because he's miles away from you, in a completely different country, surrounded by his fans. Your soulmate? It's Bang Chan.

The only person you told about Chan was your brother. Despite him not being a STAY, he was a simp for the warm hearted guy. He did freak out after you showed his wrist through a Vlive. He had told you to talk about it to your parents but you didn't want to. Maybe because Chan was a person you didn't deserve, at least that's what you thought.

It was nine at night when you received the notification of his Vlive. Opening the live, you saw his dimpled smile, which never missed to make your heart flutter. You never comments anything, don't even busy yourself to tap relentlessly on the heart. You just sat staring at him, his soothing voice making your heart calm.

Chan laughed happily, his chest heaving up and down. Thanking his babygirls (ehem) Chan proceeded for the last wink and pressed the cross button. Letting out a tired sigh, the leader stood up from the chair and walked away. Passing the empty cafeteria, Chan waddles his way over to the elevator, ready to go home.

It's not that he didn't care about his soulmate. Yeah he was curious and all but he can't pounder on that and waste his time. Most of his members had atleast felt their tattoos burn once, indicating their soulmate was within ten feet. Though the others didn't find theirs, they knew their soulmate exists. Bang Chan wanted to feel that burning sensation for once, to make him feel that his soulmate is out there, somewhere.

Idols were not supposed to reveal their soulmate tattoo to the public. Stray Kids being the clumsiest group, filmed themes inside the dorm and chan just so happened to sleep half naked with his wrist outside the blanket. Other than fans making their tattoo look similar to Chan and faking to be his soulmate, nothing worse happened. And much to those fan's knowledge, Bang Chan was hurt everytime he couldn't find his soulmate. Which infact now made him lose hope. Hope, it's only existing inside him like a thin thread ready to break within a small pull.

You had covered yourself with blankets and was sprawled on the bed. Your house was unusually really loud today. Guess what? Its your brother's engagement in five days. Despite him being ten years older than you, he was an idiot and less mature than you. But no one understood your troubles better than him.

"Yo!" Your brother shouted before something's heavy hit your back. Groaning and turning around, you were confused to see your luggage laying on top of you. "Why did you take out my suitcase?!" He ignored at your question and opened it up. "Pack clothes for three days, we're going somewhere" You stared at him dumfounded. "I don't know if you forgot, but you're getting engaged in five days- wait, are you running away?!"

He only rolled his eyes and closed your room's door. "Listen here sis, we're going somewhere and i already begged our parents for this whole week, now pack up- we're going"

"To where?"

"Secret"

It was three at dawn when the car came to a hault in front of the airport and you shared a quick hug with your mom before pacing behind your brother. "Where the hell are we going?" He only winked at you and entered inside. He haven't let you see the ticket and after checking in, he would pull the ticket out of your hand. You seriously were going to throw hands.

"Flight number 99304 is ready to take off, all passengers boarding the plane, please proceed to check in on terminal six. Flight number 99-"

"That's ours!" Your brother tugged your hand and pulled you along. That's when you saw the sign board. "We- we're going to Seoul?!" He grinned at you, shoving the ticket in your hand for checking in. "Yes and no we don't have much time to explore but don't worry, we're not going there to fangirl" He said, looking at you smugly. "Then why?"

"To find Bang Chan, duh"

"WHAT?!"

Chan sneezed as he woke up. It was not even winter and he felt cold. He swam deeper into the pile of blankets, drifting off to sleep again. But we're talking about Chan here, he immediately jumped down from the comfort of his bed and pulled out a shirt, ready to make breakfast. It seven in the morning and the dorm was dead silent. An hour or so later his members began to fill the table, eating whatever they saw.

"I feel weird today" Chan mentioned as Felix approached him at the kitchen counter. "What do you mean?" Chan gulped back a gasp at Felix's morning voice, he almost though that demons had came to arrest him for his sins. "I don't know- but i feel good? But bad at the same time?"

"I think the old man forgot to take medicine" Minho laughed at the leader and proceeded to spread the peanut butter on Han's hand instead of the bread. "Are you sure I'm the one who forgot to take medicine?" Chan muttered before his attention was back to the sink. "It's gonna be alright mate- besides we got a free day today- let's go out!" Felix exclaimed as the members yelled out their excitement. However Jisung was yelling to pull his hand back from Minho.

"I'm sleepy" You whispered, pulling the luggage on the floor. The plane had landed and both you and brother had done a successful on-sync dab. And ofcourse people thought you were crazy. You had taken off from your country at three thirty in the morning and now it's noon in Incheon. "Wanna go straight to JYP? Or go to the hotel? Or eat something?" He asks as well as searching around his backpack for his mobile phone.

"Eat"

He chuckled at your voice, finding it rather cute (my brother sucks) "let's hail a taxi first" Unlike your country, you found Seoul very bright even at the time of noon.

After an hour or so, both of you had checked inside the hotel and your brother had complained that the hotel was pricy. Who cares anyway? It's not your money. You were standing on the balcony, where you were able to see huge buildings closer to the city. And the fact that Chan lived in a building amongst them made your heartbeat increase to infinity.

"The taxi is here! let's go and snatch your soulmate!" Your brother exclaims, way excited than your nervous ass. "Yeah yeah sure" you said, waddling after your big bro. This is it, you atleast had to get ten feet close to him, and you'll feel than burn.

The group was spread accross the company building, some inside the practice room, some at the cafeteria, and ofcourse, Chan was inside his studio. Free day? Never heard of it. That's what Bang Chan thought, before Felix bursted inside the studio room. "You... wont... believe me" Said felix, his voice rigged as if he was running.

"What happened? Why won't i believe you?" Chan asked, confused to core. "C-come with me!" The blond yelled before pulling his leader out of the studio, rushing all the way down to the ground floor. "Whoa-whoa! Felix! Bro-!" The aussie line came to halt and Felix pointed his finger forward. In the distance, two figures were walking inside the JYP building, getting closer to the reception. That's when Chan felt his hand burn, his eyes perfectly seeing the other half of his leaf.

"I saw them outside- it's your soulmate!" Chan was happy, he finally felt the pain of his soulmate marj, it's burning passion to find it's mate. His eyes shined as he eyed your shocked face, staring back at him. A smile crept up to your lips. "My soulmate"

"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴏᴜʟ, ɪɴʜᴀʙɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏᴅɪᴇꜱ"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

843K 13.3K 65
a collection of stray kids imagines: fluff, angst, mini series, oneshots, and more! my early imagines are absolutely terrible so I recommend you read...
385K 9K 43
Hope you guys stan Stray Kids, and if not, I hope this book of imagines helps! Through their debut survival program, I realized how amazing this gro...
7.5K 100 22
Imagines made about Stray Kids. OT8 and single member imagines. These are all works of fiction; none of it is real by any means. Trigger warnings p...
On track | Hyunho Hairline

Приключения

2K 265 17
[Female oc × Hyunjin × Minho] Hope; they say its a distraction, but how far are you willing to go to keep it alive? When tragedy strikes, two friends...