Anidita's love and fate (Comp...

By SamairaSingh549

This story is totally based on my imagination. Character sketches: Anirudh Roy Chaudhary- 30 years, A gol... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Maa...) (babaa...)❤❤❤
Chapter 6
Characters...
Chapter 7
PROMO.....💔💔💔
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
❤❤❤❤
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
New Book
Your wish!!!
Chapter 40
Update!!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Important!!!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Promo
***Important question!!!***
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Mini and....??? 🤧
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Story of 15 days...
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
New book
Check it out!!!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Is she back???
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
~~Chapter 72~~
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Suggestions!!!
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Twists!!!
Chapter 84
Echoes Of The Future:- Promo
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Wishes
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Sequel out!!
The journey has begun!!

Chapter 43

1.2K 106 31
By SamairaSingh549

The sun rays peeped inside the room through those translucent white curtains, birds were chirping a melodious song.... cold breeze was making trees dance in the RC's garden...... It was a new morning, a new day with new hopes of happiness and joy after that dark night.....

Anirudh enters his room with two coffee mugs in his hands..... and the scene inside the room left him mesmerized, he could not help but to admire his sleeping beauty in that white silky bedsheet with her arms clutching that soft spongy pillow and her messy hair strands scattered on her beautiful angelic face..... her lips parted a bit in her sleep but with a frown on her face because those bloody sunrays were disturbing her beauty sleep.....

He was towards her with a charming smile plastering on his face and kept the mugs on the side table beside the bed and he himself sat beside her head on the bed becoming a wall between those sunrays and his princess...... he gently brushed off those hair strands from her face and his mere touch brought a beautiful smile on her beautiful parted lips...... he chuckled and softly pecked those tempting parted lips..... and her smile widened as if she knows what is happening with her..... he admired her face for few minutes but then realised that he needs to wake her up or else that hot beverage he brought for themselves will soon become a cold coffee.... he sighed sadly thinking that he needs to stop this staring session here itself........ he started caressing her hair..... and bent down a bit near her ear and blew air.... she tilted her head a bit as she felt tingling sensetion there..... he giggled and then again did teased her in the same way and she again did the same with a soft giggle in her sleep..... both were enjoying this teasing session.... but unfortunately his attempt to wake her up failed.....

Ani (softly): get up princess!!!!..... it's morning.....

Bondita's sleep was already disturbed by her handsome husband but she was in no mood to get up.....

Bon (sleepy tone): sone do na pati babu!!!!

Ani: subah ho gayi h Bondita.... see I have brought coffee for you....

She opened her one a bit and looked at him.... he showed her the coffee mug..... she cutely made sad pout realising that now she has to get up..... but instead of getting up... she raised her head and kept it on his lap and buried her face in his stomach..... 

Ani: hmmm.... seems like you wanna take another nap here in my lap.....

Bon: hmmm......

He chuckled.... and said: I love you!!!

Bon (murmured digging her face more in him): hmm... love you too.....

Ani: now get up... we will continue this later....

Bondita drew back her face and glared at him cutely....

Bon: aapko acha nahi lagta kya ese??

Ani: esi baat nahi h shona..... Mini ko school ke liye ready bhi to krna h.... Manorama aati hi hogi.... fir dono ko school bhi to drop krna h na..... we will continue this later... promise.....

She hummed and sat up straight.... he handed over a coffee mug to her and she too sipped it happily..... but then her gleaming eyes turned teary when Sampoorna's words rang in her ears..... He notice dit and asked: kya hua shona??? coffee achi nahi bani kya?? me doosri laau??

She shooked her head in denial and said: aapko pta h patib babu.... aaj na mene bohot bura sapna dekha.....

Ani: sapna??? kesa sapna??

Bon: vo Sampoorna didi ne mujhe sabke saamne..... 

she couldn't complete her sentence as her voice choked and tears rolled down her cheeks..... Anirudh was shocked to listen that whatever happened yesterday night was real and she is thinking that it was a nightmare..... he was totally perplexed seeing her state of mind.....

Ani: Bondita ye sapna.....

Bon: haan pati babu... bohot bura sapna tha.... pr jaane dijiye....bura sapna hi  tha.... toot gaya.... aapne itne pyaar se aa kr uss khofnaak sapne ko tod diya..... Thank you.... vrna mera dam ghut jaata pati babu......

Anirudh was somewhere relieved thinking that she is happy that her nightmare broke and it was never a reality.... now she will forget everything that Sampoorna told her.....

Ani (smiled): hmm... chalo ab raat gayi baat gayi.... ab sab theek hoga... dekhna tum.... abhi jaao or fresh ho jao.... kaka ka bulawa aane waala h....

She chuckled and excitedly ran to the bathroom to start a new day as her pati babu assured her that now everything will be fine....

Anirudh sighed and took the empty coffee mugs, he left the room to keep them back in the kitchen thinking that how is this possible that whatever happened in reality, seems to be a nightmare to her and she is fully assured that it was her nightmare only.....

He was walking down the stairs deeply engrossed in her thoughts when he bumped in Som.....

Som: dada sambhaal ke... kahan khoye h??

Ani (coming back to reality): kuch nahi Som... bs kuch soch raha tha.... tum batao... Veer ki tabiyat kesi h??

Som : Ha dada.... ab better h.... bandage kr diya h.... Bohot zyada chot aayi h unhe.... Abhi to so rahe h.... Abhi abhi Manorama didi ko chod kr aaya hoon unke paas....

Ani: Manorama aa gayi??

Som : Haan bs abhi abhi wapas aayi h.... Pr unke aansu ruk hi nahi rahe....

Ani: Kese rukenge.... Itna sab hone ke baad.....(he stopped) kher chodo....

Som : Vese aap kis gehri soch me doobe hue the??? Pareshaan lag rahe h.... Ab to sab theek ho gaya na... vo Sampoorna bhi chali gayi humaari zindagi se or Veer dada ko bhi ghar wapas le aaye hum.... To ab kis baat ki chinta h aapko....

Ani: Chinta krne ki baat to h Som.... Me Bondit ako le kr pareshaan hu.... Abhi abhi room se aa raha hoon.... Mene socha tha ki jaa kr use samjhaunga ki kal jo bhi hua vo use bhool jaaye.... Pr...

Som : Pr kya dada?? Nahi samjh rahi kya baudi???

Ani: Nahi Som baat kuch or h.... vo to bohot khush h.... Use dekh kr esa lag hi nahi raha ki kal kuch esa hua bhi tha....Bondita ko lag raha h ki kal jo kuch bhi hua vo hakikat nahi uska bura sapna tha....

Som: ye kese possible h dada.... Shayad baudi sach ka saamna nahi krna chahti isliye unhone use sapne ka naam de diya....

.Ani: nahi Som....She is so sure ki usne sapna hi dekha h...

Som : Fir to ye sach me chinta ki baat h dada.... Agar baudi ko hakikat hi sapna lag raha h to ye ache symptoms nahi h.... Hume doctor se consult krna chahiye.....

Ani: Hmmm... sahi keh rahe ho.... Veer bhi abhi theek nahi h... vrna usi se baat kr lete.... Chalo me kuch karta hoon....

Som nodded and they left from there....

Here Veer opened his eyes a bit but then again closed because sunrays were falling directly on his eyes..... he kept his hand on her eyes to stop the sunlight..... Manorama, who was just sitting on the couch to take care of him..... she noticed that he was making some movements maybe struggling to open his eyes.... she immediately got up and pulled the curtains covering the window..... he again removed his hand sensing that now his eyes can adjust the light..... he opened his eyes which were not at all in a good condition..... he opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling... he remembered that when he last closed his eyes, he was on the road then how he came under a roof.... where was he?? but soon realised that he was in his own room..... he sat up straight with a jerk...  but winced in pain as pressure came on his knees.... Manorama quickly went to him and adjusted a pillow behind his back and made him sit straight taking the support of the pillow..... he looked at her expressionlessly and she too didn't show any expression as she was hell angry with him.... but her tear stricken face was depicting clearly that she was crying.....

Veer (slowly): tum ro rahi thi???

Mano (sternly): me kyu roungi..... ese insaan ke liye aansu nahi bahati jise doosro ki bhavnao ki kadra na ho..... 

saying this she turned to leave but he held her wrist and her feet stopped.... but her heartbeat started running.... 

Veer: tum subah subah yaha kya kar rahi ho??? mere kamre me.....

Mano (without turning back): tumhe nahi pasand na... isliye wapas jaa rahi hoon... chinta mat karo......

Veer: mene kab kaha ki tumhara yaha aana mujhe pasand nahi....

Mano: kyunki tumhe me hi pasand nahi Dr. Veer Malhotra..... mera haath chodo.... or jaane do mujhe....

Veer: acha ye batao..... mein yaha kese aaya??? me to.....

Someone entered the room and completed his sentence......"road pr pada tha...... yahi kehna chahte ho na ki me to road pr pada tha.... besudh..... yaha apne kamre me kese aaya"

Manorama immediately pulled her hand back and Veer turned his face towards the door and saw kaka standing there holding his royal stick with expressionless face.....

Veer: kaka.... (he tried to get up but failed... kaka gestured him to take rest and not to stand up)

ksj (moving towards Veer): tum ghar chod kr nikal gaye.... or apni ye haalat krli... pr beta ek baat humesha yaad rakhna.... jab chot bacho ko lagti h to dard bado ko hota h..... 

Veer (downed his face): sorry kaka vo....

ksj (raising his hand to stop him): bas nahi sunna hume kuch bhi.... iss baare me baad me baat karenge..... hum sirf ye kehne aaye the ki kal raat jo bhi hua uska zikra Bondita bahu ke saamne mat krna.... use nahi pta chalna chahiye ki uske sone ke baad iss ghar me kya kya hua h..... use nahi pta chalna chahiye ki uska sabse acha dost uske liye aadhi raat ko ye ghar chod kr nikal gaya tha.... vrna use acha nahi lagega...... tumhaare man me jo bhi prashna h unke jawaab tumhe mil jaenge... abhi tumhe aaram ki zaroorat h..... or to tum khud ek bade dactar ho... to araam krne ki awashyakta samjhte ho ge..... 

Veer nodded obediently downing his head, kaka turned back to leave but before going out of the door he siad...."or haan, jo harkat kal raat ko ki thi, use zindagi me kabhi dohrana mat."

He looked at Manorama and said: Manorama beta dhyaan rakho iska.... hum bihari ko bhejte h.... ise snaan krne me madad kr dega....

Manorama nodded and kaka left from there..... Veer looked at Manorama but she again turned her face....

Veer: Manorama.....

she didn't responded....

Veer: Manorama..... meri baat to suno....

she again didn't responded instead her shedded tears..... as if the words which she was not uttering from her mouth were coming out of her eyes.....

Veer (took a deep sigh): Manu..... suno na please.....

This time she turned to him and looked at him with teary eyes....

Mano: kya sunu me Veer.... kya sunana  chahte ho?? or kyun sunana chahte ho?? aakhir lagti kon hu me tumhaari..... or chinat mat karo.... me theek hu.... tumhaari choco pie ki dugga maa ne sun li tumhaari.... Kaushik kaka dhoond rahe h mere liye koi ladka..... jo mujhe pyaar karega....meri bhavnao ki kadra karega... tum jese nahi jo ese hi bina batae bhaag jaega......

Veer: Manu tum mujhe nahi samjhogi to kon samjhega?? tum nahi jaanti yaha kal kya hua h.... 

Mano: me sab jaanti hoon Veer..... Som Batuk ne sab batya mujhe or ye bhi bataya ki kal to sadak pr baith kr kya kar rahe  the.... 

Veer (shocked): unhone dekha mujhe??

Batuk entered and said: haan dekha.... sab dekha or suna humne.... pr kaka ne hume aap tak aane nahi diya ye kehke ki aapko jitni bhadaas nikaalni h aap nikaal le.... taaki aapka man halka ho jaaye.... jese hi aap behosh hue.. hum aapko yaha le aaye....

Veer: pr kyu laaye Batuk.... mene mana kiya tha na.... ki mera iss gahr me rehna theek nahi h....

Bat: dada iss sawaal ka jawaab me nahi samjha paunga aapko.... bas ye samajh lijiye ki aap iss ghar ka hissa h.... ek bohot hi aham hissa ban gaya h aap iss ghar ka.... or kiske liye ye ghar chod kr gay ethe aap.... uss Sampoorna ke liye??? vo to isi baat ka intezaar kr rahi thi ki kab aap iss ghar se jaenge to aapki jagah uske haath aa jaegi.... or aapko kya lagta h ki aapke jaane se vo shaant ho jaati.... nahi dada... vo iss ghar ke peeche saalo se padi thi.... aap uska pehle shikaar ban gaye.... aapke baad dheere dheer hum sab ka number laga deti vo.... saalo pehle dada or baudi ko bhi uksa ke iss ghar se nikalne ke liye majboor kr diya tha..... or kal vahi usne aapke saath kiya.... or aap uske jaal me phas gaye.... ye jaal usne aapke liye hi nahi.... baudi or Mini ke liye bichaya tha..... kyuki pehle to sirf baudi hi unke raaste ka sabse bada kaanta thi.... pr ab aapko or Mini ko jo pyaar milta h iss ghar me.... vo unse bardaash nahi raha tha.... isliye baudi ke saath saath aapko or Mini ko bhi iss ghar se door krne ka plan tha uska..... pr ab chinta ki  koi baat nahi h ..... ab sab theek h..... use uski asli jagah dikah di h baba or dada ne..... iss ghar se nikaal phenka h use..... ab kuch nahi kr paegi vo......

Tears were continuosely rolling down Veer's cheeks.... he was feelling guilty to take such decision of leaving such a loving family...... but whatever he did was just for Bondita and this family's image..... he was so much affected by Sampoorna's words that somewhere he accepted the fact that living in this house being a stranger will spoil Bondita's image.... people will question her character for being a friend of a boy......

Bat: chaliye dada.... me aapko freshen up hone me mada kr deta hoon....

Veer nodded slowly and Batuk helped him in standing and then took him to the washroom..... Manorama opened Veer's suitcase to took out his clothes so that he don't have to struggle in finding them .... she took out all his clothes and accessories and placed them back to their respective places.... she kept a pair of clothes and kept them on the bed..... then she spotted that frame... she picked it up and moved out of the room and hung it back on its original place where it was earlier..... and plastering a smile on her face she left from there......

you all happy now??? your Veer is back to RC Mansion safe and sound!!!!  

no guessing game for today, no cliffhanger!!! just a calming chapter for you all..... just comment down your views on the chapter and don't forget to vote!!!!

meet you soon,

till the,

bye bye,

take care,

love you!!💗💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 4.9K 126
Anirudh heir of Roy Chaudharys falls in love with Bondita, later known as an Ichadhari Naagin. However, he decides to sacrifice his love on knowing...
38.3K 1.9K 15
Bondita Roy Chaudhary is on the path to become a barrister, just like her "Pati Babu". She is going to take the very first step of their dream by joi...
6.1K 444 21
A hot guy name Anirudh who is Bondita's father's friend's son comes to stay at Bondita's house while her dad is away. Too bad that a romance between...
42K 3.8K 61
As they say, a hot iron is able to cut a cold iron. In the same way, in that era, one evil practice was held, in order to withstand another evil cust...