ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ✓

By soulful_scribbler

《 Featured in 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 & 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Reading lists 》 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ 𝐑𝐚�... More

ᴄᴀꜱᴛ - ɪɴᴛʀᴏ
ᴍʀ ᴛᴇᴄʜɪᴇ
ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ
ᴍꜱ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴏ
ɢᴜɴ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ
ɪ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ
ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋꜱ
ᴀɴɢᴇʟ
ꜰᴜɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ʙᴜᴅᴅɪᴇꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ɢᴏᴀʟꜱ
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ
ᴍɪꜱʜᴀᴘ
ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ
ᴄᴀʀᴇ
ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ
ᴀʟʟ ɪꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ
ꜱʜᴏᴄᴋ ᴏʀ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ
ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴇᴀᴄʜᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴄʜɪᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴛ
ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ɢᴀʟᴀᴛᴀ
ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱᴇᴅ
ʜɪꜱ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀᴇ
ʏᴏᴜ & ᴍᴇ
ᴡᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ

ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀ ɢᴀɴɢ

1.5K 152 165
By soulful_scribbler

After ending the call, Nithya took out the house keys to lock her house and headed towards Raghav's house.

She hesitantly rang the doorbell, as she didn't want to be a burden to the mom and son. Within a minute, Sharadha came there and opened the door.

"Hey Nithya! Come in!" Sharadha welcomed her in.

"Hi aunty... " Nithya stepped in slowly.

"What happened da? Aren't you feeling well?" Sharadha asked her, as she was looking upset.

"I'm fine aunty... I just don't want to trouble you. " Nithya replied.

"What's the trouble in cooking for an extra person? Moreover I'm just bored of cooking for us alone."

"Hmm aunty."

"Smile da!" Sharadha told and Nithya smiled brightly.

Nithya looked around, but she couldn't find Raghav. So she decided to ask her about him.

"Where is Raghav, aunty?"

"He is attending a meeting da. He'll back after half an hour." Sharadha replied.

"Oh okay aunty."

"Now tell me, why did you get such a confusion?" Sharadha asked her, as they both settled on the sofa.

"When it comes to cooking, I'm a zero aunty. I don't know anything... Today, Amma and appa had an emergency work to attend, and that's why Amma didn't cook lunch for me. Usually, Amma will keep everything ready and go out. So today she asked me to order food from some restaurant. But I didn't agree to it, and I challenged that I'll cook by myself." Nithya narrated her sad story.

"Only after opening the containers, my brain stopped working and I couldn't identify the difference between thoor dhal and gram dhal. I felt too stupid... That's why I asked you." 

"Even I was like you only. And cooking is not a big thing, so you can learn it soon." Sharadha told with a smile.

"You are knowing this aunty, but Amma doesn't understand this.." she told sadly.

They both sat there and talked for a while. Raghav's meeting got over, and he stepped out of his room. He was surprised to see Nithya sitting and chatting with his mother.

"Hey Nithya! What a surprise." He exclaimed.

"Hi Raghav! Meeting got over?" She asked him.

"Yeah.. took a break now."

"Nithya, do you like peas pulav? I'm gonna cook it for lunch." Sharadha asked her.

"Are you gonna have lunch here?" Raghav asked Nithya.

"Why? Shouldn't I have lunch in your house?" She asked him offended.

He didn't expect her sudden question and so he did not knew what to reply.

"Stop it, Raghav! Do you like peas pulav or shall I make something else Nithya?" Sharadha asked her again.

"I'm fine with anything aunty, don't strain yourself." Nithya replied.

"Nithya, do you know why Amma is preparing peas pulav today?" Raghav asked, both Nithya and Sharadha looked at him in confusion.

"Because, she made peace with her brother." Raghav chuckled and Sharadha slapped his arm playfully. Nithya was too shocked to hear this. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"I'll kill you!" Sharadha warned him and went inside the kitchen for cooking.

"What did you just say Raghav? Did aunty talk to her brother?" Nithya asked him.

"Yes Nithya. I myself wanted to tell you about it, but you came here. "

"How did she react when you spoke to her?"

"I did not do anything."

"What?"

"Yes, I didn't do anything. But mama came here sometime back, and they both sorted out everything." He replied with a smile, while Nithya's eyes went even more wide.

"I can't believe this." She told him completely shocked.

"Even I can't, Nithya. But that's what happened."

"If aunty is happy with her decision then that's well and good!" Nithya replied honestly.

"Yeah, I too felt the same. And you're right. Amma can't compromise anything when it comes to Yazhini!" He agreed.

"Hmm.. "

"Didn't you go to hospital?"

"No, I'm on leave today."

"Oh okay! You'd usually stay home and spend time with your parents when you're on leave.. but you've come here?" He asked her unable to hide his confusion.

"It's my fate that I've to come to your house today." She told him rolling her eyes and he laughed at her comment.

"Don't laugh man!" She warned him.

"Couldn't help!"

"Fine!" She told and sat on the sofa with her mobile.

He laughed and sat beside her with his laptop. He had almost completed his work for the day, so he decided to wind up. It had been a while since he updated his story, so he posted an announcement that he will be publishing the next part very soon.

Nithya recieved the notification, and turned towards him. He was busy in his laptop and she slowly peeped her head to see what he was doing. The logo of the website was visible on the top of the screen, so she concluded that he was typing his story. She moved a little closer so that she could read what he was typing.

Raghav understood her intent and logged out immediately.

"This is cheating!!" She told him angrily.

"Who is cheating here? You or me?" He smirked.

"You knew that I was reading it and you purposely logged out." She pointed out.

"Oh madam was doing a very right thing, and I ruined it right?" He mocked at her.

Nithya twisted her lips and turned away from him. He chuckled and started typing the story. Not able to control herself, she turned towards him, but he acted smarter than her by closing the laptop.

She couldn't accept her defeat, so she walked to the kitchen to check on what his mother was thinking. Once Raghav confirmed that she won't come back, he walked towards his room and locked the door.

They had lunch happily but talking some random things. Raghav kept on pulling her legs, and Sharadha was enjoying their banters. .

Days rolled on... It was Aravind and Yazhini's reception eve. Everyone gathered in the hall to wish the couple. Nithya had become very close to Yazhini. She asked Nithya to stay at the hall that night along with Sindhu and Anitha.

The gang were sitting and playing cards, while Nithya was missing in the scene.

Yazhini - Aravind were one team, similarly Sindhu - Shravan and Anitha - Vicky were other teams. Raghav was waiting for Nithya. After few minutes she came there with ice cream on her hand.

"How many ice creams will you eat di?" Sindhu asked Nithya, as she was having her fifth icecream that night.

"Last one di" Nithya replied as she ate it.

"You said the same for the previous one." Sindhu pointed.

"Hehe.. Sharadha aunty asked me to get one for her, so I took one for me too." She grinned.

"What? Did Amma ask for icecream?" Raghav asked in shock.

"Yes Raghav."

"And you let her have it?"

"Yes! What's wrong in it?"

"God! She is just recovering from her surgery, and you are letting her have ice cream?"

"Nothing will happen if she eats one icecream!" She argued.

"For the amount of medicines she takes, doctor has strictly told her not to have cold fo..". Before Raghav could complete, Nithya filled his mouth with a big scoop of ice cream.

"Chup! I'm a doctor too. And I very well know what medicines she takes. Nothing will happen with just an icecream. Now concentrate on the game!" She ordered him and he glared at her.

"Why vannila? You could have taken choclate flavour na?" He asked her as he chewed the ice cream.

The other three couples were looking at them with widened eyes. They couldn't understand what's happening between them.

"Are you sure that, they both are just friends?" Anitha asked Yazhini in whisper.

"I thought so.. but from the way they both are behaving, it feels like they both are a married couple already." Yazhini whispered in shock.

"I completely agree to this." Sindhu nodded her head.

"Do you think that they're hiding about their relationship to us?" Shravan asked.

"I don't know.. but tomorrow, right after the muhurtham we should talk to our families and get them married soon. I have witnessed enough of their open romance and flirting." Yazhini declared.

"Who's turn to play now?" Raghav asked them casually without hearing their conversation.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.1K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...
246K 21.9K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...
43K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
179K 11.3K 53
"Hey, baby?" I smile cheekily, grabbing Shreyan's attention and the girl beside him. He facepalms and looks at me, "Avyuktha?" "You look handsome, b...