New Host In Town

By GreyPhase

When another poor student at Ouran shows up. The host club notices his popularity with both boys and girls. K... More

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥
𝔹𝕚𝕘 ℕ𝕖𝕨𝕤
𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
𝔸 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖?
𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝙽𝚘 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏
𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚈
𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚉, 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝
Disappearance Of The Puppet Master
𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁
𝖲𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝗈 𝖮𝗎𝗋 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗌
𝖬𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝖣𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋
𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝙱𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍

BIG NEWS

416 6 0
By GreyPhase

  I've got big news for the readers who enjoyed this story! I'm making a part two! New Host In Town was so popular I decided to make a second one. I'm calling it, From Old to New Host.
Who knows, maybe I'll make a third?🤔

  This story is about Mori and Honey leaving, and the club needed new members to fill their shoes.  Maybe they'll find the right people.

  Well, I hope you will read it. I should have new chapter out by tomorrow! I'll post 1-2 times a week just like I did with this story. Have a great day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 50 21
A modern retelling of the Ouran Highschool Host Club but with a twist on the main love interests. Haruhi is forced to become part of the host club d...
321K 10K 36
After the death of her parents, Miyoko moves to Japan to live with her uncle and cousin, Haruhi. While attending the prestigious school, Ouran Academ...
204K 6.6K 34
Tokimatsu Kazumi didn't have many friends at Ouran. As a Third Year, she didn't care about the majority of the things the other girls fawned about...
19.4K 473 12
Ouran Academy is an elite upper school catering to the ultra-rich. Haruhi and Michiru Fujioka are middle-class scholarship students, Haruhi on an Aca...