Seductive: part 1&2 x reader

stxrquill

Seductive part one and two. Updated and edited. Ron X Reader Professor snape has a daughter? What happens w... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

A/U

134 0 0
stxrquill

Welcome back.

If you have read seductive already, this is a updated and better version that is less rushed. I have also made this a reader story for those who prefer. It also included both part one and part two of the books. The chapters are longer but the story line is the same. I have also messed around with a bit though so there might be a few bits missing or different.

If you haven't read seductive before then welcome. The seductive book was the first book I wrote followed but fate. I edited these to try and make them better. I didn't want to edit the current ones posted because they are doing well and them being my first books I want something to look back on.

I hope you enjoy reading.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

631K 14.6K 40
{!VERY! VERY! OLD! STORY!} Y/N is the granddaughter of Dumbledore but one day her parents were killed by Voldemort only family Y/N had left was your...
43.2K 861 40
"I cannot live without you, y/n! Please, be with me." Ominis spoke to y/n gently yet shyly. His hand rubbing your chin as he listened to you breathin...
41.3K 1K 46
After the war, everything changed. Not everything that Dumbledore tried to make happen happened. Wrong people died, wrong people lived. Dumbledore hi...
266K 7.6K 35
• Harry X Reader • Y/N has a crush on the boy who lived, but who wouldn't? He's a brave Gryffindor with the looks to match. But after the events of...