The Kitsune:MHA x reader

By Reve_kun

Born with two quirks that can be dangerous even for your own self,you decide to start and continue your famil... More

Chapter 1: Savior
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Family
chapter 4: The first step
Chapter 5: The exam
chapter 6: Results
Chapter 7: First lesson
Chapter 8: Hero training
Chapter 9: The battle
Chapter 10: Old friend
Chapter 11: Election
Chapter 12: USJ
Chapter 13: ꂑ'ꁒ ꃃꋫꏸꀗ
Chapter 14: The attack
Chapter 15: The Nomu
Chapter 16: ¿Safe?
Chapter 17: The New event
Chapter 19: The first round
Chapter 20: The second round
Chapter 21: Hang on to your power
Chapter 22: It's Time
Part 23: The match
Chapter 24: The strongest of all
Chapter 25: An unfair victory
Chapter 26: Warmth of a family's love
Chapter 27: A vague memory
Chapter 28: As brother as sister
Chapter 29: A helping hand
Chapter 30: Aftermath
Chapter 31: Friendly Rivaly
Chapter 32: Final exams
Chapter 33: The first match

Chapter 18:The festival

505 14 1
By Reve_kun

Midorya's POV:

"Only 15 minutes?"

"Yeah, that's about how much I can use my power right now. That Nomu was a really tough customer, it took a lot of me. At this point I can barely look like All might for an hour and a half."

Then, how will he be able to do his job?..

"I'm sorry, I should have just-"

"BHA AHAHAHA!"

All might bursted out laughing with blood spitting out of his mouth.

"You don't need to apologize for anything, we really are alike. Have some tea."

"Thanks"

"I brought you here to talk about the festival, the problem is you can't control one for all yet, so what's your plan?"

He is right, but-

"Wait, I did once. When I went to smash on that brain Villain, my arm didn't destroyed at all."

"Oh yeah you mentioned that. What was different about that?"

"Let's see.., We were facing real Villains and I didn't had much time to think,but maybe that's part of it as I knew this wasn't more training."

As I looked down I could remember thirteen's words, and how she was talking about her quirk.

"This was the very first time, ever, that I used my power against a person."

"Hmm, sounds like you succeeded on subconsciously putting on the break's so you wouldn't have to kill anyone. Hey that's some kind of progress at least. Tea is getting cold."

"Oh, right, thank you."

"To be true, I don't have time as the world's simbol of peace, sooner I would have to put that tittle to bed."

"No way.."

"Some Villains out there are starting to notice that, someone has to step in and keep people safe. I gave you my power for a reason! Cause you will be the hero to take my place!"

Memories from the past training started to run trough my mind.

"Do you still feel the same way you did when we met, do you still want to be a hero?"

"Yes!"

"Excellent, it's time to prove it, this sport festival,, is something that the pro's, no the hole world is watching, I want you to think of this sports festival as your day view, you are the next bringer of peace, the next All might! Izuku Midorya, I want you to introduce yourself to the and proudly say 'I AM HERE!'"

Time skip»»»

Y/N POV:

"Uhh.."

".."

We all looked in confusion at the biggest crowd of students I could ever see, crowding in front of our class.

"Why the heck are you all here?!"

"Do you students have some business with us?"

"Why are blocking our doorway? I won't let you hold us hostage!"

I am so close, to glueing this grape's mouth.

"They're scouting out the competition idiots, we're the class that survived a real Villain attack, they want to see us with their own eyes."

Bakugo states, as he passed me to get in front of the door.

"At least now you know what a real pro looks like,now move extras!"

He spat at the crowd, making some already scared.

"So this is class 1-A, I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass, is everyone in the hero course delusional or just you?"

A guy with messy purple hair said, approaching us, he looked like Aizawa but.. younger, and with purple hair.

"How sad to come here and find a bunch of maniacs, I wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here I was forced to choose a different track, such as life."

Where is he going with all of this?

"I didn't cut it the first time around but, I have another chance, if any of us to good in the sports festival the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course and they have to transfer people out to make room."

So he wants to take our place..

"Scouting out the competition, maybe some of my pears are, but I'm Here to let you know that if you don't bring your very best I'll steal your spot right from underneath you, consider this a declaration of war."

WAR?!

There were some moments of awkward silence.but it got broke by..

"Hey you!"

Another male's voice echoed trough the hall's.

"I'm from Class 1-B, right next to you! We heard you fought some Villains and I came to see if it was true, but you're just a bunch of brats that thinks are better than us!"

Well crap, everyone seems to hate us..

But right in the distance I noticed some reddish-orange hair in a ponytail tail.
It remembered me of that girl from the entrance exam.

What was her name again, Kendo?

"Dude where are you going you gotta say something! It's your fault they're hating us Bakugo!"

Only then I realized that Bakugo turned away to leave trough the crowd, he really didn't care a bit did he.

"These people don't matter."

"Huh?"

"The only thing important is that I bet them."

A sweat made it's way on my face, at hearing Bakugo saying that in his most coldest voice.

"Hey, I'm coming for you!"

Oh I forgot about the other guy.
He looks like Kirishima.

"I hate that, that was such a manly exit."

"Huh?"

"He said it."

"We have to beat them, he wasn't wrong."

"Yeah sure, but this sucks, he made us everyone's enemy!"

"Yeah that's right! All of this students will be coming for us in the festival!"

I sight, knowing that this will be the beginning of something.. intense.

As I make my way to leave to the front gates, a hand stopped me and grabbed my shoulder, which made me turn around quickly and slapping the hand off my shoulder with a terrified look.

Tho when I turned around and saw who it was my body relaxed seeing the sight of a confused yet concerned Todoroki.

"Ah-, Todoroki, you scared me there. Is there anything I could help you with?"

"Oh, it's nothing, I just wanted to say sorry for my actions at lunch time, I should have know that looking at you like that would make you uncomfortable, my apologies."

He said in his low smooth voice, it sounded a little similar like the ones from the blurry memories.

"Oh it's alright, tho I do wish you to not look at me like that most of the time, like you said, it makes me pretty uncomfortable."

"Of course, if it helps I can walk you home, take it as an apology."

"There's no need for that but thank you anyway."

As we walked in a pretty comfortable silence, Todoroki broke the silence by starting a conversation.

"So what are you going to do in the festival?"

"Oh, well my brother offered to help me train for it."

"Who's your brother?"

"Why are you asking?"

I said curiously

"I want to know if he's going to be in the sports festival, I've heard he's a good pro with very good battle strategy's and combat training. I would like to go to his agency, but I don't think my old man would allow it."

His face turned from a normal numb one to a frowning one, when he mentioned his 'old man'.

"Are you talking about your father, Endeavor right?"

"Yeah, you're from a hero family too aren't you? Your mother is the greatest pro hero besides All might and Endeavor, and your sister's are great hero's with amazing quirks and great combat, and your brother is a great hero for secret mission's or fighting with any kind of Villains, not to mention his skills at combat."

"My my, well you know a lot about my family now don't you."

"Your family is a very impressive one, that has a special gift to it, that's what it makes people try to know so much about you and your family."

"Yes, it is, people have tried and still are trying to find what's so different about our quirks then the others, it's just like how they are trying to find about All mights quirk."

"Mhm.''

As we talked about everything in our lives witch mostly revolved around our families, we finally reached my home.
I turned to him and said my goodbyes as I take my key's from my backpack.
He said his goodbyes and left to his home.

Those talks that we had were so, awfully calming.

Author POV:

During 2 weeks you had been training with your brother at home in the training room, helping you with your Kitsune form and the other parts that come with it to help your body get used to it, since you never really tried to train that part of your quirk your body didn't had the time to get used to it, that's why you don't really use it, because your body would get really tired after using it because of the big flow of power that it can't handle.

So you trained your body helping it grow and get better at handling your quirk.

Tho home wouldn't be the only place you'd train at, there was always the UA training grounds, since your sister is working there you would have time to train with her too.
Your brother would help you train your Kitsune part and your sister would help you with black liquid, helping you using it better and show you knew ways of using it.

During the UA training grounds time, you could always see your classmates training in different parts of UA.
Seeing how they are working so hard it just makes you so proud of them, but you know that you need to train just as hard as them to make it further in the festival and into your promise.

And as days past, the morning of the festival arrived.

Suki's POV:

"You sure you don't want me to get you to school this time?"

"Nope! I'm gonna get there faster by Shio's portals!"

"Alright, alright, just know, me and your siblings are gonna be there."

"I already know that, you all are just the greatest pro heroes, of course you'll be there, you've already been to many of these so you should already know what's going to happen."

"I don't know, I have a felling today's gonna be different."

I said as I put my finger on my chin making a thinking position with a smirk.

"Tho, today I'm really impatient, and I can't wait to see how my lovely rose is going to do!"

"Yeah, I just.. wish papa could be here.."

"He would be amazingly proud of you, you've worked so hard to get where you are now, and went through a lot at an age that people should never have to experience such things"

I couped my daughter's face in my hands and lead in a kiss on her forehead reassuring her that what I said was true.

"Ohayo mom. You ready to go kid?"

"Ohayo Shi."

"Yup! I'm ready to do my best!"

"That's the spirit. See you later mom."

"Of course sweetie."

Y/N waved me a good bye with a big smile while fixing up her mask that was about to fall off.

Once they were out of the view I turned around to my room, taking some things with me.
As I got ready to leave I locked eyes with some old photos I have around.
One was with my husband and my dear children, that was when Y/N was just 2 years old, she was so tired that she fell asleep into my arms, the two little twins were right in the middle with Shio having her usual mask on and Luzon hugging his twin sister so tightly, with such a cheerful smile.
And then there was Angel, my oldest child, such a big support to the family and always there to take my place when needed to.
She was having such a warm smile.

I smiled at the silly memory.

And then, I looked at the second one.
One that was with my husband and his best friend, fist bumping, and then there was me,.. with my twin sister..
My smile faded away as I remember my sister, my husband's best friend fell in love with her, and they both got married.
There were such happy moments when we all hangout together.
Tho, my sister died when giving birth to my nephew.
I never got to see him tho, all that I know is that his name was Celeste. Y/N doesn't know about him or her Aunt, I don't want to put more family death or mystery on her so it's probably for the better.

As I got out of my thoughts I grabbed my things and left to the festival.

Y/N POV:

Time skip»»»

"Aww man, I was totally hoping I could wear my costume."

"At least everyone will be in uniform, that will keep things fair right?"

"Yeah, it will be much more fair like this. And probably even more comfortable."

"I wonder what they have in store for us in the first round."

"No matter what they prepared we must persevere."

"Right."

As we all talked enchanted some thoughts the door suddenly opens and Ida steps in.

"Everyone get your game faces on, we're entering the arena soon!"

Alright, here we go..

"Midorya.."

Todoroki said stepping closer to Midorya.

"Hey Todoroki, what's up?"

Midorya said looking at Todoroki.
All of everyone's attention went on them, even mine.

"From an objective stand point I think it's fairly clear that I'm stronger than you.."

What is he trying to do..

"Yeah.."

"However, you've got All might in your corner helping you out"

Did he found out?!

"I'm not here to prai about what's going on between you two, but know that I will beat you."

What's up with him, I know I don't know him for long but, he just doesn't feel the type to say such things.

"Woah, what's with this declaration of war lately?"

"Yeah, what's the big deal, why are you picking a fight all of the sounded and right before we get started."

Kirishima said grabbing Todoroki's shoulder.

"We're not here to be each other's friends, don't forget this isn't a team after all."

He's right, we aren't here to be each other's friends, here we need to try and become the best pro's, but still having a few friends around you won't cause you to stop trying and succeeding.

"Wait a second Todoroki."

Todoroki stopped to listen to Midorya

"I don't know what's going trough your head or why you need to tell me that you'll beat me, and yeah, of course you're better than me, infact you're probably have way more potential than anyone in the hero course. Which is why you got in so easily."

"Midorya maybe you're being a little hard on yourself, and us."

"No, he's right you guys, all the other courses, they're coming for us with everything they got. You all are gonna have to fight to stand out, and I'll be aiming for the top too."

"Fine.."

Celeste POV:

"HEY, WHAT'S UP YOU RABBIT SPORTS FAN'S, GET THOSE CAMERA'S PREPARED YOU VIDEO HORDES, THIS YEAR WE BRING YOU THE HOTTEST PREFORMENS AT SPORTS HISTORY GET RETIRED. I'VE ONLY GOT ONE QUESTION BEFORE WE GET STARTED, ARE YOU READY?!
LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM AS OUR STUDENTS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE BIG STAGE!!"

The pro hero Mic announced as loud as possible, I was holding my hands up to my ears while Shindo, my friend, chuckled beside me in amusement.

"Oh shush!"

"Not a fan of big noises huh?"

"What do you think?"

"Hey look, they're coming!"

His pointing hand grabbed my attention to look as all the students came out one by one.
.
.
.
As fireworks exploded into the air the pro heroes voice could be heard again.

"Welcome back to the UA sports festival, we're up until the heroes leave everything on the scene as they fight for their change to transform into a celebrity. Now to get the started the first class to get in rolling is the one's and only that survived a Villain attack, the hero course students of class 1-A!"

Where are they ?

I look carefully at the first crowed of students, knowing that Y/N has to be in there.

Ah-ha!

And there they were, standing next to a girl with black hair, they were easy to spot considering their Kitsune Mask.
Then the others rolled in, tho one chough my attention, he was in the third crowd that rolled in, he had messy purple hair with tired looking eyes, he looked a lot more interesting that the others on his group, the others just looked so plane.

As I inspected the other groups I took some good looks on them and saw that a lot of them looked rather, interesting.
And now I wonder, what their quirk may be.

"Heh, now this, this is going to be fun."
___________________________________________

Hello there dearies!
I really want to give you all a big thank you for 163 views on this book and 10 views on my other one! I will try and work on the other one as much as I can but and on this one!
Again I'm very sorry for this being really long, I think this is going to happen a lot of times so I am very sorry.
But anyway, hopefully you have an amazing day, get a good rest and stay healthy!
And I will see you in the next chapter!

Bye bye dearies!o((*^▽^*))o

Word count:2958

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
562K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
605K 36.8K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
239K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...