CLEMENCY, CORPSE HUSBAND

By enwuss

Mei, a 20 year old streamer that goes by the tag Bride decides to message her number neighbor. (to clarify i... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
bonus
bonus#2, rot

40

10.5K 322 761
By enwuss

"It's you."

"What? How is it me?" Corpse asked, still driving.

"It was obvious Corpse... I just didn't want you to be embarassed."

"Are you being serious?" sighed Corpse, it felt like a weight had been lifted off his chest.

"You thought It was Alex?" laughed Karl

"Who else would It be?"

"I don't know but Alex and Mei would simply not work."

"Why do you say that?" asked Corpse

"Cancer and Capricorn doesnt work."

"But you're a cancer too."

"Good point, I lied I don't have a reason."

"Caught red handed." joked Corpse

"I surrender, I surrender!"

Corpse sighed, all his worries disappearing in an instant.

But then the very same thoughts resurfaced.

Even if Quackity didn't necessarily like Mei in that way... That doesn't mean he wouldn't do anything with her, does it?

He was a man afterall and it's not like he had much against him. They were similar in height, both mexican, the only difference was that he was absolutely hilarious and Corpse wasn't sure if he could say that about himself.

"Wait, why did you ask?" hummed Karl suspiciously

"Uh.."

"You two are dating?"

"Well-"

"I didn't think you'd go for it." Karl looked down, letting a chuckle leave his throat.

"Karl-"

"I knew you'd eventually but like i feel like it was quick-"

"We're not dating." He cut Karl off.

"What?"

"Not yet, I haven't asked her." spoke Corpse, turning into his garage. Karl stayed silent, rubbing his hands together slowly.

"Corpse. I know this might make me sound like an asshole and everything but I need to get it off my chest." sighed Karl.

"What is it?"

"I like Mei." confessed Karl.

~~~

"George come over." started Mei "Oh wait! You can't because you're british." She laughed.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." scoffed George

"Yes you would." corrected Mei

"You totally would for Dream." added Quackity mockingly.

"Because you love him!" continued Mei

"I do not!" disagreed George

"Oh and guess what!" Mei spoke turning his head towards Quackity.

"What?"

"George thought I liked you, he messaged-"

"You do like me, everyone does."

"Be serious for once!"

"I am serious."

"Mei likes Quackity, Mei likes Quackity." mocked George from through the phone.

"Dnf." Mei spoke quietly.

"DNF." repeated Quackity

"Not this again." groaned George

"DNF DNF DNF!" They started chanting in unison. Shaking the phone up and down.

George hung up.

"Pussy." mumbled Quackity

"OKAY TRY DREAM NOW!" giggled Mei

"Whats the point? He won't show us his face!" spoke Quackity

"How do you know that?" She huffed, taking his phone from his hand. Quackity didn't retaliate. He peered over her shoulder and watched as she scrolled through his contacts.

"Who is muffin fuck?" asked Mei

"Guess." He smirked.

~~~

Corpse parked the car, in front of his house.

Silence absorbing both Karl and him.

His thoughts, all over the place.

He was confused, so very confused.

"Well- I liked her, I don't anymore." He lied. Running his hands through his hair.

But Corpse couldn't quite grasp onto his words.

"It was before you two even met and I'm sorry I just felt like I had to tell you. I mean-" He rambled

"She's off limits now." He warned him.

Karl looked at him with his lips parted, before a wave of giggles hit him.

"Sorry- sorry." He apologized between breaths "I just- It feels good to get it off my chest." He let out a long breath that he had obviously been holding.

"It's fine." hummed Corpse, feeling guilty he had
fallen for someone who his friend used to like.

If only he had told him in the first place.

Maybe then he wouldn't have gotten into the relationship

He wouldn't have fallen-

No that's stupid.

He couldn't regret it

He loved Mei

He loved her so fucking much.

And he always will.

Even if the relationship does come to an end.

He knows that a piece of his heart will always belong to her and right now she owned it all.

"You need to ask her out tomorrow." spoke Karl

"Isn't it too fast?"

"No, do it." insisted Karl

"But what if she says no." sighed Corpse

"Well how far have you two really gone?"

"Far..." mumbled Corpse in embarrassment.

"Oh, OH." Karl understood.

Corpse remembered how the night had gone between him and Mei. A smile threatening to appear on his lips as Karl watched him. He looked away and covered his face with his hands.

"Don't look."

Karl smiled at how in love Corpse acted.

He wished Mei and Corpse the best, really. And he was happy that he could be of some help between them. Karl had known the entire time that they liked each other and gave them alone time whenever possible.

And now he would be helping him ask her out.

Karl chuckled. "Why don't we go inside?" He spoke, pushing the car door open.

~~~

"George said he loves you!" lied Mei

"Okay." replied Dream dryly.

"You're so boring!" spoke Quackity "Why did you think It'd be a good idea to call Dream?" He said, turning his attention on Mei.

"Yeah, why did you think it was a good idea?" asked Dream tiredly.

"Because yeah." elaborated Mei

"Yeah?" repeated Dream

"Yeah." She shrugged.

"I'm hanging up." spoke Dream

"Wait-"

Too late.

"He's so rude!" huffed Mei

"But cute." added Quackity

Mei blinked slowly, turning around to face him.

"Go to bed now, Its your bedtime." She demanded.

"You're not my mom!"

"I am for today!"

~~~

"Buy her flowers."

"Flowers?"

"Yeah, yeah. Her favorites are violets."

"And you know that because?"

"Because." He sighed.

Maybe Corpse didn't know her as well as he thought he did. He thought he had read her like a book, inside and out but somehow he's more and more surprised as days go by.

Not by her favorite flowers of course but her past.

Karl had been there and so was Quackity for some part. But he had just met her this year, through Mei randomly messaging him after seeing a TikTok trend.

And he still didn't understand why Mei loved him.

The night came to an end for all of them.
Mei and Quackity had called almost all of their friends bothering them to entertain themselves.

Karl and Corpse had finally finished coming up with the perfect plan to ask her out.

Tik tock

Tik tock

The clock hit midnight.

***

They were all planning to meet up at Mei's house then drive to an amusement park. She was nervous, absolutely terrified for what was to come.

Enormous rollercoasters weren't really her thing.

Karl had told Quackity about their plans. So, he understood when he was supposed to leave with Karl. He couldn't keep in the pure surprise that ran across his features once Karl told him Corpse and Mei saw each other like that...

"I'm so excited!" exclaimed Karl

"That makes one of us." mumbled Mei

"What's wrong Mei?" asked Quackity

"Oh, I forgot you're scared of rollercoasters!" spoke Karl

"I'm not scared! I just don't like the feeling of my stomach dropping!" denied Mei with narrowed brows and a frown.

"Pussy!" yelled Quackity

"I'll hold your hand when we go on them." Corpse tried to comfort her.

"Will you now?" scoffed Mei

"No." He replied playfully.

"That was toxic!" gasped Karl

"That was epic!" corrected Quackity with a laugh.

"Fuck off." mumbled Mei, swinging the front door open. She walked towards Corpse's car in an attempt to get away for only a second, He followed from behind, opening the car door before she can herself.

"Whats this?" She asked suspiciously.

"A door." He responded.

"Ha... ha." Mei laughed falsely, sitting down.

Corpse walked over to the opposite side, before he was stopped by Karl. He opened the door for Corpse with a wide smile.

Corpse laughed before sitting down.

Quackity and Karl hopped into the backseats, arguing about who'll go on more rollercoasters. Mei took out her headphones to drown out their quarrel. Playing the song 'Puppy Princess' by Hot Freaks for no particular reason. She had been playing this song on repeat for too long but she could never get enough of it.

The lyrics absorbing her, Mei's eyes fluttered closed. Faint sounds of Quackity and Karl yelling in the background. She turned up her volume without opening her eyes.

Always laughing at the jokes you are sayin'

I nod my head when you make a point

Oh, oh

A hand was placed on one of her thighs. Her eyes immediately snapped open to find Corpse's hand resting on her thigh. She glanced at Corpse who's eyes were on the road.

A warm feeling slowly spreading throughout her body.

She could've said something or thrown his hand off but she didn't.

Instead she placed her hand on top of his.

Kiss me, kiss me with your eyes closed

Whisper that your heart shows

All I want is you, yeah you

The amusement park was only fifteen minutes away from her house, so the car ride went by fast.

Bright flashing lights blinding them as soon as they arrived. Corpse parked as they all stepped out of the car, shutting their doors. Fresh air absorbing them, along with the scent of popcorn.

Screaming and laughter, as soon as they stepped in.

Tunes coming from some of the rides.

They walked to the ticket booth, obviously needing tickets to actually go on the rides.

"Hmm." hummed Quackity, looking at the prices.

"It's on me." interrupted Mei, taking out cash.

"No, no." Karl spoke, pushing money towards her.

"You guys are the guests." She pushed it back. Paying the man at the stand.

"Miss, It's cheaper for children." The man spoke, glancing at Quackity. Karl bit back the laugh threatening to leave his throat as did Corpse.

"Oh, I forgot." laughed Mei, he gave her a few dollars back.

"Have fun!" The man yelled over the loud music.

They walked away as Quackity cursed.

Karl and Corpse letting out their laughs.

"Thanks for making it cheaper, Quackity." spoke Mei, teasing him.

"Laugh at me all you want but that means I'll look young at fifty!" snapped Quackity

"No doubt about it, bud." nodded Karl, wrapping an arm around him.

"Get off me!"

"Alright, which ride should we go on first?" asked Corpse.

"That one!" exclaimed Karl, pointing at the pirate ship.

"I want to go into the haunted house!" spoke Mei

"No! Let's do the bumper cars!" insisted Quackity

"We'll get a chance to do them all, don't worry" laughed Corpse, Quackity started walking towards the bumper cars.

Mei sighed. "Bumper cars, it is..."

"I call dibs to sit with Quackity!" spoke Karl

Mei glanced at Corpse who nodded at her calmly.

~~~

After many, many rides the haunted mansion was next but Karl & Quackity wanted to go on a rollercoaster... Mei didn't, so Corpse stayed behind with her.

"You can go, I don't mind being alone." She let him know.

"I don't want to leave you alone." He spoke, taking her hand in his.

They leaned against the railing, Quackity and Karl were waving at them frantically. Corpse and Mei waved back with their free hands, smiles on their lips.

"It's like we're sending off our kids to school." chuckled Mei.

"Mhm." He agreed.

Mei watched as the rollercoaster began, worry stuck in her throat... She was a bit paranoid it would all just break apart.

"Oh my god." Mei blurted out as she watched the rollercoaster speed up."I hope Quackity's beanie stays on..." She added

"That's what you're worried about?" laughed Corpse

"Yeah."

Her eyes followed the rollercoaster...

"Why don't we go on a ride?"

"Sure, which one?"

Ferris wheel.

"How romantic." spoke Mei as they sat down in a passenger seat. Sitting beside each other.

"Mmm."

"Are we going to kiss at the top too?" She asked

"Mei." sighed Corpse

"Sorry, sorry. I'm just happy, that's all." She apologized, looking outside. Colorful lights and ant sized humans walking around making her giggle at the thought.

Corpse reached into his pocket, closing something in his palm.

"Close your eyes." He spoke

"Oh, you came prepared..." She teased but listened, shutting her eyes.

"Give me your palm."

She obeyed him like a dog, her palm facing up. Corpse cupped her hand from under before placing the necklace in her palm.

"Open."

Her eyes snapped open.

She looked down into her palm. It was a silver necklace with a violet flower pressed into the metal. Enclosed in resin.

"Thank you." She smiled fondly at him. Before she unclasped the necklace to put around her back. She was having trouble so Corpse leaned in, pushing her hair to the front and swiftly clasping it together.

"I was going to get you real flowers but they'd die." He explained.

"It's fine, I love it." She lifted it up so she could get a better view.

"I'm glad."

"You're asking me out?" She asked before Corpse could ask her.

"Yes." He half laughed, half sighed.

"Go on then." Mei gave him a mocking grin.

Corpse shook his head playfully before parting his lips.

"Will you do the honors and go out with me?" He asked.

"I do." replied Mei

"I'm not proposing." added Corpse

"Don't ruin the moment." laughed Mei, wrapping her arms around his neck. And pulling him into a long sweet kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I need to confess something." spoke Mei abruptly.

His eyes snapped onto hers, searching for a clue.

Heart dripping with worry.

His mind going through all possibilities at once.

"You're my first kiss." She admitted.

His lips started to turn upwards

"But Reed-" He began

She shook her head with a sad smile

"It was long distance at first... and I- I wasn't ready so that's why he cheated." explained Mei, biting at her lower lip nervously.

"Ah." He smiled at her warmly.

"I'm not your first kiss? Wow, you're such a player." joked Mei, pushing him away.

"You would've been if i knew you existed before." He responded, pulling her back into his arms.

"You're an idiot." She scoffed, he didn't respond... instead he initiated another kiss.

She smiled into the kiss — knowing he would also be her last kiss.

And she would be his.

They had reached the top of the ferris wheel.

clemency

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 669 22
Where Dream needs notes for science, but texts the wrong number without noticing; and george tries to tell him. Eventually, they become friends. -- A...
31.3K 798 31
When 23-year-old Cassandra texts a wrong number it leads up becoming friends with none other than the famous Twitch chatter Wilbur Soot. Trigger Warn...
111K 2.6K 51
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED quackityxoc in which, quackity messages the wrong number and finds himself enjoying her company or in which lauren receive...
405K 5.5K 55
welp, I've done it. I've made an imagine book Requests always open cuz I'm not creative! Characters I'll write about: *Quackity *Wilbur *Karl Jacobs ...