Pʜᴀɴᴛᴀsᴍ ~ Mᴀᴊᴏʀ Jᴀsᴘᴇʀ Wʜɪᴛʟ...

By groovysunflowers

Kennedy Arielle Davis just moved to Forks, Washington. Follow her on her journey through love, loss, and hear... More

A/N
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Pictures - Part 1
Pictures - Part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Pictures - 3
Chapter 28
Pictures 4 (Part 1)
Pictures 4 (Part 2)
BONUS CHAPTER
Pictures 5
Epilogue
NEW STORYY!!!

Chapter 9

3K 62 6
By groovysunflowers

{sorry if this one is bad. I rushed to get two chapters out because I was sick yesterday. let me know of any mistakes and I'll fix it.}

When I woke up the next morning, Jaz was already awake and making the girls breakfast. I love how quickly they warmed up to him. Today we have school so while they're eating, I go get dressed and set their clothes out on the bed.

Me:

The girls:

Bryn:

Riv:

When everyone was ready, we walked out to the cars. Jasper was taking the babies in the truck. I was going to drop the girls off at school/daycare with the Impala. The girls were so excited to see it. Bella, who had arrived last Friday, was taking the old truck Charlie got for her from Billy. She hadn't gotten a chance to meet the Cullens as they were always over while she was in her room unpacking or sleeping.

"Why did you get two new cars but I didn't?" she whined. "You don't deserve it. Just cause you were raped."

"What the fuck is your problem," I asked. "I've done literally nothing to you ever in our lives."

She rolled her eyes and ignored me. Have you ever wanted to hit someone with fourteen buses? Cause I have. She's acted this way our entire lives. I guess today I'm gonna have to have my shield up. I don't want Ed judging her. She can be pretty mean to me, but she's really sweet to others. I want her to have a chance to make friends.

{time skip to lunch}

When we got to school, she had walked away from me to go to the office. That's where she met Eric. I had seen him around. He's very nice. I think it's good she met him. Jaz and I made our way to the lunch room with the rest of our family. I heard Bella asking about us, more specifically the Cullens.

"Who are they?" she asked.

"The Cullens," Angela replied.

"They're Dr. and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids," Jessica told her. "They moved down here from Alaska, like, and few years ago."

"They kind of keep to themselves," Angela added on.

"Yeah cause they're all together," Jessica said, gaining the attention of Bella. "Like together, together. The blonde girl, that's Rosalie, and the big, dark-haired guy, Emmett, they're like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal."

"Jess, they're not actually related," Angela interrupted.

"Yeah but they live together. It's weird," she said. "And, okay, the little, dark-haired girl's Alice. She used to be with Jasper, the blond one who looks like he's in pain. But apparently he dropped her for the other dark-haired girl, Kennedy, who just moved here in August from I don't even know where."

"Yeah I know her," Bella said, rolling her eyes. "She's my cousin. She's from Indiana."

"Really? No way," Jessica said, uninterested. "Anyway, um, Dr. Cullen's like this foster dad slash matchmaker."

"Maybe he'll adopt me," Angela said.

"Who's he?" Bella said, seemingly more interested in Ed than us.

"That's Edward Cullen," Jessica informed. "He's totally gorgeous, obviously, but apparently nobody here's good enough for him. Like I care, you know? So, yeah. Seriously, like, don't waste you time."

"Wasn't planning on it," Bella said, obviously planning on it.

For the rest of lunch, Bella and Ed kept staring at each other. Edward said he was intrigued by her because he couldn't read her thoughts. Damn. He couldn't read mine before and I wasn't this special. Whatever.

At the end of the day, Edward came out of the school looking angry. He said something about Bella being his blood singer and almost losing control. He hadn't hunted in a while as he was always eating human food. A little while after him, Bella also came out looking pissed.

     "Get your boyfriend's brother under control," she said, angrily. "He's so rude."

     "I'll talk to him," I told her.

     Bella went with dad to the diner while I went to the Cullens. Edward was explaining what happened when I arrived. Apparently Bella had walked in front of a fan and it blew her scent right into his face. He said all he thought about was a hundred different ways to kill her and the rest of the class.

     "Ed maybe you should leave for a little bit," I said. "Go on a long hunting trip. Maybe visit the Denali's."

     "That's a good idea," he said. "It'll give me time to get my head on straight."

"Okay and one more thing," I told everyone. "Bella is incredibly smart. If there's anybody that could figure out our secret, it's her. Be careful."

Edward was gone for an entire week. I kept telling Bella I didn't know why he wasn't at school. She never believed me. She always accused me of stealing him when I know she wanted him. When he finally did show up and started talking to her, she acted as if she was better than me. Bitch you're stupid. I hope Ed doesn't try to date her. He needs to keep his distance for the safety of everyone and so that she can't hurt him. He doesn't deserve that.

The same day Edward came back, a van almost crushed Bella. Hint word almost. Edward, being a dumbass, used his vampire speed and strength to get to her and stop the van, saving her life. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for it, but at the same time he shouldn't have done it.

While Rose was at the hospital with him and Carlisle, no doubt chewing his ass out, Jaz and I took the kids to my place. Jasper was just as angry as Rose.

"How stupid is he? Why would he risk all of us like that? That was the stupidest fuckin' thing he's ever done and he's done a lot of stupid shit!" he ranted, sitting down on the couch. "I'm happy Bella's alive but Christ Almighty he's a dumbass."

"I agree honey," I said, soothing him as much as I could, rubbing his shoulders. "Why don't you go get the girls ready. We'll have dinner at your place. I don't wanna be here when Bella gets home."

"Alright," he said. "I'll go get the babies. You get the girls. You wanna stay the night?" I nodded. "Okay. Get them in their pajamas and pack extra school clothes for tomorrow. Go ahead and do that for yourself too."

Me and Jaz:

Girls:

Bryn:

Riv:

When we got to the house, Emmett immediately asked (begged) me to make homemade dinner. They already hunted but Emmett wanted any form of Italian food more than anything. I made lasagna and garlic bread.

That night, Jasper fell asleep with the twins on the couch. They wouldn't quit crying unless he was holding them. It was adorable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 86 51
Natalia Lopez is from tp ___ (your country) she is funny, direct, serious, good with those who deserve it. she moves to a small town called forks was...
211K 5.1K 63
It's been a while since the eldest child of Renee Dwyer, and Charlie Swan has returned to Forks. Distressed over his parents broken marriage he left...
368K 11K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...
830K 21.9K 52
twilight x fem!reader when y/n moves to forks to get away from her parents- what exactly awaits her? better yet, who awaits her? things become helpl...