๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šž๐š›๏ฟฝ...

By FNF_Fanfictions

๐€๐ฌ ๐’๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ ๐ž, ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐œ๐ก, ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ... More

1 - BEWARE
2 - Taken In
3 - Settling In
4 - Distant Glances
5 - Thoughts & Texts
6 - Rude
7 - Greenhouse Greetings
8 - Cold Connections
9 - Pebbles
10 - Medicine & Slaps
11 - Kahoot Questions
12 - The Lonely Library
13 - Sun Hill
14 - Freaky Fatigue
15 - The Vault
16 - Walmart Wonders
17 - Mischief & Mayhem
18 - Preparations
19 - If Dreams Weren't Real
20 - Sarvente's Birthday Party (Part 1)
22 - Sarvente's Birthday Party (Part 3)
23 - Sarvente's Birthday Party (Part 4)
24 - Sarvente's Birthday Party (Part 5)
25 - [REDACTED]
26 - Truth Be Told
27 - The Truth About The Past
28 - The Pet, The Plan, The Puzzled
29 - [REDACTED]
30 - Ruv's Surprise Party (Part 1)
31 - Ruv's Surprise Party (Part 2)
32 - Ruv's Surprise Party (Part 3)
33 - "I'll Always Be By Your Side."
34 - Ruv's Surprise Party (Part 4)
35 - Ruv's Surprise Party (Part 5)
36 - [REDACTED]
37 - The Past Into The Present
38 - The Reunion

21 - Sarvente's Birthday Party (Part 2)

4.2K 147 365
By FNF_Fanfictions

Hello, everyone. I'm terribly sorry that I haven't posted in a while. It has been a busy time for me. I had to get two teeth extracted, and now I have spacers in my molars, and I'm getting braces soon.

Also, thank you so much for 90K+ reads!

(Your Name) -

(Boyfriend) and (Girlfriend) follow me inside the church, their faces filled with excitement for what the day would bring. They then run to catch up with me.

"So, how's life in here?" (Girlfriend) asks, putting a sweet smile on her face. "I'm honestly surprised Ruv didn't burn you alive."

"Somehow I managed," I shrug, a grin appearing on my face. "He's not as bad as he sounds. Just a miserable, tall dude."

"If you could decide, do you think you'd want to live here permanently?" (Boyfriend) asks, tilting his head to the side.

"In all honesty, I would love to stay here. I felt much happier. I felt like I was in a safe place. Surely, there were some troubles, but I have a lot of friends to help me," I smile.

"Not to bring your hopes down..." (Boyfriend) starts, glancing around, "but remember, Sarvente's only allowing you to stay here for a week."

I frown hearing that.

"(Boyfriend)!" (Girlfriend) scowls angrily, roughly jabbing her elbow to (Boyfriend)'s side. He beeps in surprise. The half demon then looks at me.

"Don't let that get to you. Remember, Sarvente said you'll permanently stay only if nothing goes wrong. Nothing went downhill, right?" she asks, trying to reassure me.

"Yeah... it's fine," I sadly nod. Once we make it to the very front of the church, we all sat down at a front pew.

"So... where's the birthday girl?" (Girlfriend) questions.

"She's currently baking a cake," I answer.

CRASH!

We all jump, startled from the sudden sound of glass shattering. The three of us then turn our attention to the door of the hidden home.

"There is no way in hell that I'm gonna wear that!" I hear Ruv object angrily.

"Why not? It's looks nice on you! Please! Just for today?" Sarvente pleads.

Suddenly, the inside went quiet. The three of us stared at each other, as if we were asking what just happened with our eyes.

"What's going on in there?" (Boyfriend) asks.

"Doesn't sound like the cake is being made," sighs (Girlfriend), crossing her arms.

All of a sudden, Ruv got shoved out of the hidden home in completely different attire.

"Sorry for the racket!" Sarvente apologizes, wiping sweat from her forehead. "I just wanted to get Ruv to dress up for the special occasion!"

Ruv then stands up straight, dusting himself off with a puff of red covering his face. He didn't seem comfortable.

I noticed what he was wearing.

A tuxedo.

(I wanted to make art where Ruv was wearing the tuxedo, but I was needlessly lazy. Sorry.)

Huh, I guess Sarvente forced him to wear it again.

I sweat as I stared. I guess I was right. He did look good in a tux.

"I'm not wearing this. I'm changing back right now-" Ruv then got cut off by Sarvente pushing him towards us.

"Too late! Go welcome our guests! I have to get the cake ready!" Sarvente giggles, sprinting back to the hidden home.

"Shouldn't you be the one doing that?!" Ruv exclaims, facepalming afterward. He then faces us, giving us a few glares. I glance next to me, seeing (Girlfriend) hiding behind (Boyfriend). "So... welcome," he frowns. "Even though you two aren't welcome here..."

"So much for a greeting," (Boyfriend) crosses his arms.

"Whatever, gremlin. Now go talk somewhere else before I mistaken you two for stepping stools." Ruv stuffs his hands into his pockets.

Without hesitation, (Boyfriend) nods, pulling (Girlfriend) with him to the other side of the church.

I then frown. "Ruv, Sarvente said welcome them, not threaten to step on them."

"I don't care. I need to get my mind off of this tux," Ruv mumbles, sitting next to me.

"What? Is it bothering you that you're wearing formal attire, you big baby?" I tease.

"This crap is uncomfortable," he slouches, huffing a small 'hmph'.

"Finished~!" Sarvente squeaks gleefully, running out of the hidden home with a beautiful, large, double-layered, pink cake in hand. "So, what do you think?"

I stare at the cake, badly wanting to take a huge bite out of it.

"Looks amazing, Sarv!" (Girlfriend) smiles, giving her a thumbs-up.

"Thank you!" Sarvente replies, making her way to the table carrying other food.

Suddenly, Ruv then turns to me. "Call me when everyone else arrives."

"Shouldn't Sarvente do that?" I ask.

"She would, but she won't. Just do it anyway." He then turns and leaves into the home without looking back.

I sigh to myself as (Boyfriend) and (Girlfriend) makes their way back to me.

"How do you even handle that guy?" (Girlfriend) groans, putting a hand on her hip.

I shrug in response.

Sarvente then made her way towards us. "Let's do something while we wait for the other guests."

We spend the next few minutes playing... well, Uno. What a shame Ruv didn't come to join us.

"UNO!" (Boyfriend) screams, slamming his final card on the deck.

"Okay, that wasn't fair," (Girlfriend) grumbles. "I could've won if (Your Name) didn't give me a plus four."

"I had no more cards!" I laugh, trying to sound innocent.

Suddenly, a friendly knock echoed from the door.

"I'll get it," I say, getting up from the floor. I quickly run to the front door and open it.

Standing in front of me, I saw (Girlfriend)'s parents, Pico, and Hex.

"Hey! Long time no see!" I greet them.

"(Your Name)! It's been a while!" Mommy Mearest smiles, lightly pinching my cheek. "How have you been, darling?"

"I've been great, actually," I chuckle. I glance over to Daddy Dearest. He gives me a fatherly smile. I return the smile back to him.

"(Your Name)!" Hex squeals, running to me. "I've missed you so much! How is it here?"

"It's been well-" I suddenly got cut off by Hex picking me up and giving me a large bear hug.

"Alright, glitchy. Put them down before you kill them," Pico snickers.

"Whoops! Sorry!" Hex laughs, putting me down.

"So, where're the others?" I ask.

"They'll arrive soon," Mommy Mearest replies.

Suddenly, the strong stench of smoke filled the air, and eventually, our noses.

"I'm not late, am I?" said the familiar voice as his smoky figure appeared.

"No, you're actually pretty early," I answer.

"Good, it was getting boring lounging around," Garcello sighs. "Anyway, is the little man in there?"

"Yup."

After thirty minutes, all the guests arrived. Luckily I had others to help me greet all of them. And gosh darn, there was a lot more people than I expected. Everyone almost took up most of the church.

I sat on the front pew observing everyone. Some ate near the food table, some chatted around me. After a few seconds, Sarvente came up to me.

"Hey, (Your Name)! Can you please get Ruv out of the hidden home?" she asks. "He hasn't come out since, I'd do it myself, but I have to help (Girlfriend) set up the speakers."

"Sure," I shrug, getting off of the pew and running towards the wall. Once the doorway appeared, I quickly go inside. "Hey, Ruv. Get your grey butt out of here. Everyone's looking for you," I call.

It stayed quiet.

"Ruv?" I repeat. I entered the kitchen. Not there. I then go to the living room. Not there, either. I enter the hall, checking the closet, bathroom, and library. Still not here.

I quickly take the shortcut to the outdoor greenhouse. I saw a few guests, but no Ruv.

My heart started to beat.

He wasn't here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 280 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
5.5K 59 16
A story about 2 childhood bestfriends who have finally decided to become lovers instead of the friends they have been this whole time. Y/n = Your na...
1.4K 56 18
๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚-๐‘ต๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’‚ (6) "She's dead." "Dead? What does that mean?" The young girl asked with morbid curiosity. "It means, she isn't here...
71.2K 1.5K 26
You're a teenager with the love of dancing. As a child, you competed in community dancing competitions with all your friends. Your mother and father...