Flowers For You || [Chaerji]

By your_chaerjiwriter

"Here, flowers for you" ❤️ Started on: 17.07.2021 Ended on: 31.07.2021 More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Announcement
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
;)

Chapter 35

759 45 59
By your_chaerjiwriter

(*3 years later*)

Yeji’s POV
Some people said things will change with time. Yeah, I agreed to that statement too. Things did changed a lot.

Lee Chaeryeong… is not my girlfriend anymore.

I missed her.

I’m now laying on my bed, scrolling on my twitter, looking back at our old memories. Those happy memories we had together… I missed her so bad.

And today, 5th June 2024… It’s her birthday. I posted this tweet.

We had been through a lot these years. We fought with each other, we laughed together, we quarreled over small things, just like the other normal couples do.

But sometimes, things would still changes when the time comes.

I wanted to hear her voice again. I wanted to hug her again. The warm feeling when we’re cuddling, I miss it so much.

I’m calling her now.

“Hello?” Chaeryeong greeted. She answered…

“Hey…”

“What do you want?”

“You.”

“.…..” she did not response.

“I miss you.”

“.…..”

“Why are you ignor-” she cut me off.

“Sorry, I had to go now. Bye.” she ended the call. I sighed.

She’s not my girlfriend anymore…

She’s going to be my fiancee soon.

Yeah, today it’s her birthday! I’m going to propose to her! Man I miss her so much, she’s at work now and I’m at home. It’s been hours since we hugged and I missed her already.

I’m so nervous now. I know she will definitely say “Yes” because come on, who wouldn’t?? Jk.

Honestly, I’m really really nervous right now. I had planned to propose to her on her birthday few weeks ago. I bought her a ring that I’m sure she’s gonna be gorgeous when she put on it.

Gosh, I can’t wait!! I’m so nervous!

I’m now preparing the cake and waiting for Chaeryeong to come back. She’s gonna be here in any minute. I texted her just now and I lied to her, I said I’ve went out to buy something.

I’m wearing a nice looking outfit though. Who would propose wearing a simple outfit?? Our proposal must be memorable.

(Yeji’s outfit ↓)

Yeah, I think I’m all prepared now. Ring in my side pocket… check. Lighter to light up candles… check. I’m all done. Gosh,I’m so n-

SHE’S HOME.

I quickly take the cake and hid myself at the kitchen. There’s a wall between the way where the door is and the kitchen, so she won’t know I’m there.

I heard her lock the door. Looks like she had already entered. I heard her footstep, she’s getting near to me. I saw her sitting at the sofa, checking her phone.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYEONGIEEE!!!!” I jumped out to surprise her.

“AH!! Yeji?!” she was frightened cause I shouted loudly. I laughed as I sing the birthday song.

“Thank you, yeddeong! Thank you for the surprise.” she smiled sweetly and kissed my cheek.

“Come on, make a wish!” I placed the cake down. As she closed her eyes, making her wishes, I kneel down quietly and took the small white box out from my side pocket.

I hold it in front of her, waiting for her to finish. My heart is beating so hard right now, I could hear every beat clearly.

“My last wish…I wish to be with my lovely yeddeong forever.” Chaeryeong said and she opened her eyes, saw me kneeling with one leg.

“Y-Yeji... What’s this?”

I cleared my throat, and I breathe in and out deeply.

“Chaeryeong-ah, we had been through a lot together. We laughed, we cried, we bickered, we teased, we quarreled, we played. I had experienced losing you once, and I know how hurt it was. For the first time we met again after ten years apart, I was so happy that I finally found you. The girl I’ve waited for so many years. The girl I’ve never forgotten. The girl I loved a lot. I had made a promise to myself, that I’ll protect you forever, I’ll stay by your side forever, no matter what happens. I wanted to give you all of my love and care to you. The day you entered my life, I felt more than just happy. You brighten up my life. The way you smile at me lightens my day. When I’m in a bad mood, you were always here for me, listening to my rants, giving me warm hugs, comforting me. I can’t imagine my life without you. I need you every part in my life. I wanted to be with you, forever. I wanted to spend the rest of my life, with you, with the love of my life, Lee Chaeryeong. Chaeryeong-ah, are you willing to spend the rest of your life with me?” I opened the box, showing her the ring.

She was surprised. Her hands covered her mouth, her eyes widely opened, and her eyes were teary too.

“Y-Yes! Of course I will!” she said loudly.

I stood up and leaned closer for a hug. I hug her tightly. I’m so happy that she said yes.

We pulled our hug away and I held her left hand and I wear the ring for her on her fourth finger. I did it. I proposed.

“I love you, ryeong.” I looked at her with a big smile on my face.

“I love… the ring” she teased.

“Yah! What about me…” I pouted. She chuckled.

“I love you too, yeddeong.”

I cupped her face and I captured her lips to mine.

Finally, you’re mine and always will be mine.

Yeah, she’s not my girlfriend anymore.

She’s my fiancee.

Can’t wait for the official day, the day I could call you Hwang Chaeryeong.

------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N: Hey everyone~ How's the update today? Lol I hope you guys enjoy today's update :P Have a good day everyone! <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 396 15
[Complete] Where a young freshman in high school meets a sophomore in the halls his life turns upside down Started - 6 June 2020 Ended - 8 July 2020
25.9K 609 13
⚠️: Not for innocent/sensitive people~🔞 "𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨�...
31.3K 1K 44
how can i forget you babe? you made my night feel so good. i wanna own you so bad now, i want you. - "hyunjae, make me feel love please." started:...
76.7K 4.5K 81
Am I enough for you?