The Love I Have For You

Af Star_Light_Kisses

MY FIRST KAKASHI FANFIC 😭 GUYS, SAFE TO SAY I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS HOT SENSEI ANYWAY πŸ₯° HOPE YOU ENJOY THI... Mere

CHAPTER ONE
MESSAGE TO READERS
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHPATER FIVE
UPDATE!
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
HELLO? READERS?
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
Author's Note
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY (FINALE)

CHAPTER FORTY NINE

1.1K 41 71
Af Star_Light_Kisses

*The song uploaded in this chapter is one of my favorites <3*

Three days had passed since the news of my pregnancy and with each morning, Kakashi became gentler and more loveable. It was in the ways he treated everything surrounding me, the pillows were kept near my back for extra support, the blanket always enveloped me and he kept me close to his body, my face buried on his chest and feeling his lips over my temple. I could not even cook breakfast anymore as Kakashi insisted on making at least one meal for us; he still regretted I had to do lunch alone and prepare dinner for us as well but on the other hand, fear overshadowed the usually cocky ninja. He took care of cleaning; everything was spotless and he ensured to sweep the house before I woke up. Kakashi did not want me to slip and fall- a possibility that increased in his head every morning. On the other hand, he did not want anyone unknown to wander around our house. Therefore, my house was littered with his ninkens- a special instruction from their master; they constantly kept eyes outside and inside the house and ensured not even animals could cross through the compound. Any minor mishaps was to be informed to the Jonin no matter where he was and every two hours, one of the ninkens switched positions in guarding me; I was not allowed to go to the bathroom alone either.

"Y/N"

"Pakkun" I peeped over the book- Expecting the Unexpected that Kakashi bought. I had asked him how he managed to get this without earning curious looks from everyone; he simply answered saying "I used transformation jutsu to hide my real face"- slick ninja. His favorite pug lazily hopped on our bed and sat next to me, eyeing the book as if he could read it.

"What are you looking at? Trying to be a mother?" I teased him.

"If you must know, I cannot give birth to pups. This pain is divine and hurtful; your species can handle this better than us"

"You know you act like your master at times. You say all the right things and yet you can piss people off"

"I am his summon after all" he huffed, "congratulations by the way"

"Thank you"

"Not to sound cuter, but all the ninkens are excited about getting new additions. We are dogs after all and our weakness are babies"

"Aww, really?" I pulled the annoyed pug's cheeks.

"Yes, we are happy but the real problem is; will any of them get Kakashi's attitude? I tell you, that man makes me work thrice as hard. What if your kids start bossing us around? What am I supposed to do?"

"We just have to see"

"Yes. Say, Y/N. I am a good pug right?"

"Yes"

"I deserve some treats time to time, right?"

"Of course"

"Good. Can I get some bacon?"

"Did you make a small conversation to ask for treats?"

"You know me so well Y/N, sometimes I feel like you were a pug in your previous life" he jumped off the bed and started walking out to the kitchen with me following in pursuit. Just like his master, Pakkun had the characteristics of being adorable and annoying at the same time.

On a particularly sunny Sunday afternoon few days later, I was waiting inside the barbecue shop with Kurenai and the rest of the Jonin group. We covered various topics- from the newest weapon collections to new jutsus and designer clothes of Konoha to gossips about the other nations. Genma talked about his love interest- who was a shopkeeper at one of the stalls that sold books. The man stated he was almost ready to settle down but wanted to move slowly. Aoba on the other hand expressed fear of being too attached to someone and dying whereas Raido's excuse was that he was busy with work and had no time for love interests. All of us were waiting for Kakashi and Guy to come back from an emergency mission they had been sent to. Just as promised, my husband had taken his best friend with him, which eased my poor pregnant nerves a little. 

"What was the mission again?"

"Oh, a medicinal herb called Eyebright is supposed to be there so, surveillance check"

"That's why they needed two Jonins?" I questioned Kurenai.

"No, because Orochimaru might be there" she countered with a heavy grunt as she thumped her fingers against her forehead. Kurenai was hungrier than the rest of us, therefore her temper flared every now and then as she looked at the entrance door hoping to see her comrades. When those two finally arrived- apologizing for being late and ordered food, they had a story of their own to share. Apparently Naruto, Sakura and Neji were in Sabaki No Tani (Valley of Judgment) trying to find this rumored medicinal herb. However, the sensei duo were able to save their precious students and sent them home not before reprimanding their poor decision of coming to a classified hostile valley on their own. Apart from the fact that three Genins had almost brushed past death, Guy had never been happier and relieved at the same time and to some extent, their works were reduced now that Konoha had been stabilized. Lee's operation had been successful and he was already able to walk on his own. But even in the midst of good news, Kurenai informed how one of her students- Hinata had temporarily lost sight due to excessive training. Guy said his student, Neji, was acting as supporting guardian for the Hyuga heiress in absence of her father and it was with that intention that Neji teamed up with Naruto to find a cure for Hinata.

The announcement of our new Godaime- who was none other than the grandchild of first Hokage and one of the Legendary Sannins- made threats of outside attacks futile, therefore, most of the nation was enjoying idle summer afternoons. Our barbecue lunch was made possible because the Jonins were given some time off. This meant Kakashi had time to rest and spend time with me. Later that day, Kakashi took us back home and cuddled me, which uplifted my mood and constant need for his attention. One of his new hobbies was selecting names for our kids- he predicted they would be both girls and much to his wish he wanted them to be girls.

"Why not boys?"

"I want to be your only favorite man"

"That is so selfish Kakashi"

"Why?"

"Because I want to be your only favorite girl"

"But you are, and then I will have three favorite girls"

"Then I can have three favorite boys too"

"No" like a little spoiled brat, he laid his head on my stomach, exhaling deeply and murmuring sweetly as if his voice was soothing our children.

"Found any names?"

"Found lots of them, but none seem good enough for my little princesses"

"Oh god, what if they are boys?"

"I know for a fact Mrs. Hatake that they are girls"

"How?"

"It's my newly father senses" I giggled at his childish behavior, "I can't wait to dress them up, take pictures, hide them from everyone else, experience their first steps, hearing them call me dada! I can do everything! I will feed them, clean them and if they are having trouble sleeping, I will lull them back to sleep. You don't have to do anything!"

"Alright, alright! Jeez, someone is too happy"

"Do you have any idea how much I loved you? Just how much I have loved you? Years Y/N, for years...Days went by and I felt like you were a distant dream never to be real, but now at this moment, you are real to me. You are my wife, you are carrying my children and...and...part of me still thinks you are an illusion" I brought his hands to my cheeks and kissed his fingers.

"Does this feel unreal?"

"Absolutely not; you are my piece of heaven Y/N" he brought my face closer to his and pressed those moist lips against mine, guiding them softly he started sitting up and pushing me back on the soft mattress. His hands nurtured my waist, pausing only to continue their adventure towards my supple breasts. The moment was too precious, he was so close to me that I could feel his scent infusing with mine- a wonderful mixture of heavy mint and vanilla that conjured love out of thin air. He laid on top of me lingering those lips over mine gently.

"So are you Kakashi" he smiled breathily, "so are you" he pressed his lips for another yearning minute.

"I wished I could stay here longer and just be with you, but I am needed at the tower" reluctantly, he let go and brought out his shinobi attire from the closet.

"New mission?" he shook his head and zipped his jacket, fixing the mask and Konoha insignia in front of the mirror.

"Not really, just an initial meeting with our Godaime over some new plans regarding military actions. I have work from Monday unfortunately"

"Oh, so you will be back soon?"

"I will, oh!" he turned around, "tonight there is a firework festival for our new Hokage. We are going"

"What?"

"I told you about it"

"Yeah, like now you told me!"

"Uh-oh...I thought I told you...well, we are going"

"But I have nothing to wear for such occasion!"

"Go shopping"

"I feel lazy"

"Walking is good for you and the babies. I think you should invite one of your friends"

"That's actually a good idea and maybe, maybe I can take Izumo with me"

"Perfect, an opportunity to give him the news of your pregnancy"

"Sounds easy but hard to do"

"I am sure he will understand Y/N, after all, he is a friend, right?" he smiled waving at me. I waved back half-heartedly.

I was not confident about telling Izumo of my pregnancy; he was always so protective. I remembered how much he resented Ko for passing flirtatious comments. Now, I was shuddering at the idea of Izumo finding out that someone had actually impregnated me. Slowly, I made my way to the washroom and changed into a light summer dress, taking an umbrella in case the skies decided to drop its sorrow over us. It was going to be an awkward situation for me and in a few hours, I was about to understand just how badly Izumo would take this.

"YOU ARE PREGNANT?" he yelled as I apologized to everyone passing us, their judgmental eyes hovering on our forms. Izumo had agreed to go out with me since none of us had been able to spend much time. In fact, he was more excited about the festival than me- selecting sandals to wear, recommending some nice hair-ties and also, the store that we were in currently sold some of the most comfortable and beautiful Yukata. He showed me what he bought, a simple black and blue kimono with his name branded on the sleeves in red threads.

"Can you quiet down please?" I smiled talking to him, pretending that this was nothing, "People are looking"

"WHO. DID. THIS. TO. YOU?" he breathed out frustrated and quite angry.

"You know, this kind of behavior is bad for pregnant women"

"I am asking for a name, Y/N. Someone clearly needs to be reprimanded!"

"I promise to tell you everything, but can I just buy this Yukata? I really admire its embroidery and I am afraid the woman is not going to sell this to me since you drove away half of her clients!" Izumo finally noticed the, now, empty shop and cringed. The lady who was standing near the desk counting money looked at the Chunin angrily, her plump cheeks furiously red.

"Right...umm...let's get out of here before she kills me"

"Okay" I took the grey yukata to the woman, smiling apologetically and tried making small talks. She was in no mood to converse with either of us and ushered us to get out of the shop as soon as possible, we politely bowed to her and went far away from civilians and sat on a bench under an abandoned banyan tree.

"Please, tell me this isn't Ko's!" he grabbed my arms horrified. 

"No! It isn't his children!"

"Children? How many are in there?" he pointed at my stomach.

"Uh, two"

"Two? You can't even take care of yourself and now you have two more of you? Kami, what the hell are you going to do? What about your job? The traveler you work for, wait" he looked at me with serious intent of murder, "did he? Did he do this to you? The man you are living with?"

"Um...okay, sort of yes but"

"I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!"

"Izumo!" I shouted, "Listen to me before you commit first degree murder" I pushed him back to sit next to me.

"This better be good! Oh! The audacity of someone to make you go through this alone! To take advantage of a woman like this ~"

"I am married!" searching inside my pouch I brought out Kakashi's wedding ring and held it in my left hand's ring finger. Izumo's eyes widened as he tried to open his mouth but not a word came out. "I am married to this man"

"Married"

"Promise you are not going to freak out, okay? My husband is Kakashi Hatake. He is the father of my children" Izumo remained quiet for an uncomfortably long time as I mumbled nice things about my husband, how he had been kind to me. That he was a man of honor, Konoha's pride and sensei to Sasuke and Naruto. How months ago Izumo had been saying nice things about him.

"He did this to you?" of all the reactions I could imagine, the look of pure detest and anger was one I did not imagine him to have against Kakashi. Shocked, yes he could be that but never hatred.

"Yeah but he is my husband"

"But he did this to you?"

"Izumo, I-it does not make sense. Your anger? I mean, we are married and it's normal to get pregnant"

"Right after he was attacked? After Konoha was attacked? It puts you in danger and you are sauntering this village on your own! Do you have any idea how many enemies will love to get their hands on you? You carry Hatake's children! We should not be alone here either, let's be in a crowded area. I have to keep you safe"

"Izumo, I don't want you to be mad at me" he held my hand and took us away from the uninhibited area, looking everywhere and being extra protective.

"Mad at you? I am not mad at you. Just disappointed at the Jonin for being reckless with your life. I" he stopped as soon as we entered a more human concentrated zone, "how long have you been married to him?"

"It's been five and half months actually"

"How far are you with your pregnancy?"

"I will finish 8th week today"

"He knocked you up in less than 4 months?" he sighed heavily, "I don't know what to say"

"Why are you being so frustrated?"

"Y/N, you are like a sister to me. In addition, nothing that has happened till now elates me. I am more agitated than I was before. Maybe, the news of your pregnancy was something unexpected"

"How about just say congratulations and not be a jerk to me?" tears sprang out watching how distant and cold he acted hearing something that brought immense joy to me.

"Hey, don't cry Y/N. I am not angry at you"

"But you are angry" I sobbed when Izumo quickly pulled me against his chest and soothingly circled his hands on the back of my head, rocking us side to side.

"I am worried about my friends, you are one. You should be cautious and don't go out alone anymore. Just stay safe and I promise I won't do anything to Kakashi. Not that I would ever be able to do anything; he is on another level than me. But if I am being honest, your children might be born prodigies"

"Or complete loser like me"

"You are not a loser" he chuckled, messing my hair and wiping my already wet and snotty face, "you are just a little flower in the world of shinobi, come on. I am sure you are hungry, you want to eat something?"

"Onigiri and dango would be good after the stress you put me through" hiccupping, I began to wipe away the remaining tears and snot.

"They're all on me...Hey, I am sorry Y/N. I promise I will be supportive of this from now on" he nudged me slightly holding my hand and took me to the nearest shop ordering the chef to make freshly baked dango and onigiri with green tea. His temper had visibly lessened which in turn helped me relax.

When I returned from a busy day with Izumo, Kakashi was already inside our bedroom getting ready for the night. His shinobi attire laid on the bedside table whereas a simple grey yukata was on his body, making him look old and young at the same time. His grey hair was brushed in different directions and those mismatched eyes were open for everyone to peek at. He pressed some cologne on his wrists and yukata, checking for creases on his casual outfit. All in all, he looked deliciously handsome. Kakashi looked at my hovering silhouette and ushered me to get dressed, pointing towards the now dimly lit sky. Without further delaying our departure, I swooped inside the washroom and changed into the semi-formal dress. I was slightly disappointed to notice my color was darker than his, but Kakashi's face said otherwise. He could barely keep his eyes off me when I finally finished my look by clipping the white rose hairpin he had gifted me on our wedding day, light brushed makeup on my face and the Uchiha-Rose charm hanging loosely on my neck.

"You look absolutely beautiful," he murmured in my ears, pressing his lips just below them.

"I know, thank you" he chuckled as I fixed his collar and quickly pecked those masked lips.

Konoha looked livelier from afar and just like an illusion when I entered its vicinity. There were lights everywhere, beautiful designed banners adorned street walls and advertisements of the many different flavored food brightened up the village. There were shops, toy stores, jewelry pawnshops and running children dressed in kimono and yukata giggled as their mouth glistened with chocolate fillings. Some of them were eating candy, trying to catch a koi fish from the faux pond or buying small pinwheels. Every now and then, music started in the streets with people singing and dancing- drunk most of the times and yelling loudly as the beats became faster. I had found Kurenai and Asuma as well as the rest of the rookie nines, except for Hinata, Neji, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. The more I peeped in and out of the crowd to find their faces, the more at loss I was. I wanted to spend some time with those little Genins but alas, I followed Guy everywhere who kept me company whereas Kakashi kept an eye on me from the rooftops.

I had tried to win a koi fish from the pond but those damned fishes managed to escape the paper cages. My only form of happiness arrived when Guy bought me a large cotton candy in the shape of Kakashi's unruly hair. I laughed as Kakashi deflated eyeing the poorly molded candy, complaining to Guy how his hair was much more gorgeous in real life. Even when Kakashi came down from the rooftop to accompany us, he remained distant from me only making small necessary conversations to not make situation awkward. Finally, at the end of the night, when words spread about fireworks readying to be lit, all of us sat on the rooftop huddled together anticipating the wonderful colors about to mesmerize us. I was near the edges of the roof, dangling my feet and looking up as people counted down the numbers. In a sudden flash, a small rocket thrusted towards and exploded into tiny, fiery red dots turning the background purple. One by one, other fireworks brightened the dark sky in delightful colors. All I could see was a beautiful shades of green, gold, red, purple and each one of them were brighter than the others. In the midst of those wonderful bangs of colors, thunderous rage of beauty, my eyes fell on a peculiarly gravity defying silver hair. Like the endless sky, Kakashi's face was also illuminating the colors displayed above us. His hair swaying against the breeze, silver yukata resting against his toned body- a simple yet powerful presence.

He was my firework, lighting up my darkened world in colors of his love, weaving his way into my heart and life. His eyes sought out mine as the golden firework boomed across the heaven, intensifying everything around him. An explosion that made Kakashi stand out from the rest of the people, his eyes on mine and mine on his. Our silent words reaching towards the other, promising many more nights and days like this, many more years of longing. He skimmed his eyes on my belly for a while before smiling and turning his head up in the skies once more. I snaked my hand to my lower belly, cradling the unseen bump a little, smiling at the idea of celebrating the next firework display with two beautiful babies in my arms.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

142K 7.9K 9
After contracting a terminal illness, Tsukiko is transported from Konoha to the peaceful outskirts of the village, where she resides with her caretak...
598K 16K 32
𝑨 𝑽𝑰𝑡𝑡𝑰𝑬 𝑯𝑨π‘ͺ𝑲𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑨𝑡𝑭𝑰π‘ͺ 𝑰𝑡 𝑾𝑯𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯 they drive each other crazy but will always be down for each other. 𝑽𝑰𝑡𝑡𝑰𝑬 𝑯𝑨π‘ͺ𝑲𝑬...
92K 2.8K 22
Stiles left for the summer to visit his uncle and comes back knowing how to protect himself and his pack, will Derek find Stiles the same annoying sa...
60.7K 2.1K 55
When everything in my life went wrong, I could have given up...I could have ended it...now, nearly four years later, I'm making a change and...maybe...