One Shots For The Heart

By AnshikaaDixit

This is gonna be a collection of One Shots, mostly based on Barrister Babu you all are free to share your ide... More

Teri Yaad... saath Hai... ❤
The Day I Deciphered Love!❤
Jab We Met!❤ (Part- 1)
Jab We Met!❤ (Part- 2)
Her Cuteness, His Care!❤
Sindoor!❤
A Father's Letter To His Daughter!❤️....
Ab Ke Sajan Saawan Mein!❤️- (15+)
Abhi Na Jao Chhod Kar
Tere Mere Sapne- Her Baba's Ring
Tere Mere Sapne (Part 2)
A Kiss Before Marriage!

Can I Love Her?... ❤

2K 131 74
By AnshikaaDixit

This story sets during the time Bondita was in London.
Its been 4 years since Anirudh last saw her when he dropped her to her hostel.
(Ages)
Barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhary-: 27
Bondita Roy Chowdhary-: 16
______________________________________
"Pati babu!.. Aaiye... Chaliye mere saath!...",she said in a deep heavenly voice, holding his hand and pulling him with her, while he followed her like an enchanted soul.

"Aaiye na!...Hum saath mein puri duniya dekhenge!... Aur yeh duniya humein dekhegi, pyar karte!..."she said chuckling. Still not looking behind and walking ahead.

"Bondita tum kahaan le ja rhi ho mujhe?.. Aur tum yahaan kya kar rahi ho?... Main to tumhe London chodke aaya tha na?!... Toh tum yahaan kaise aayi?..." He asked frowning. But she didnt utter a word and kept walking.

"Bondita jawaab chahiye mujhe!.."he said a bit sternly now.

She stopped and said, still not looking at him,"Jawaab hi to dene aayi hu aapko!... Vo jawaab jo aap kab se dhundh rahe hain!... Uss sawaal ka jawaab jo aapko chain se sone nhi deta!... Baar baar sataata hai aapko!..."

Anirudh frowned and she continued, "Main aaj aapko aapke iss sawaal ka jawaab dene aayi hu, ki aap mujhse pyaar karte hain ya nhi?.... Yahi haina vo sawaal jo aapke mann ko shaant nhi hone deta?!..." She asked and he nodded.

"Ha.. Haan!... Yahi hai vo sawaal!... Aur.. Aur kya tum sachme jaanti ho iska jawaab?!... To batao na Bondita!... Kya main tumse pyaar karta hu?...." He asked getting restless...

Bondita still had her back towards him.
She said softly," Pati Babu, aap... Mujhse... "

He asked getting more restless, "Haan haan!... jaldi bolo na Bondita!... "
He got no reply this time.

"Bolo na pls Bondita!...", he said slightly moving closer to the beauty standing ahead him. Her back still towards him.

He touched her shoulder lightly and..... She disappeared!... She disappeared into the darkness, leaving him between nowhere!... He looked around only to find pitch black darkness!...

"Bondita!..."he called out.

"Bondita Mera Jawaab to do!..."he shouted sitting upright from his sleep!.... He sat on his bed breathing heavily. His face painted in clear fear and restlessness. His kurta slightly wet in sweat.

He threw away the blanket and putting down his feet, wore his slippers. He stretched out his hand to grab a glass of water and drank it in all at once.

He stood up from his bed and went to the window. The night was at its peak and the land glowed beautifully in the silver glow of the moon. He looked up at the Moon to find some peace in its purity.

"Yet another dream it was!..."he thought.
"You still didnt tell me Bondita!... Why do you always have to disappear at the most important moment?!... I guess I will need to figure out it myself!..." He thought himself and sighed deeply.

He glanced at the photo frame on the wall adjacent to the window and smiled looking at his little Bondita. He obviously loved that little girl but what about his wife?... Does he love her as his wife?... Will he ever do so?...Afterall, she won't a remain a child always!.... And most importantly, he is her husband!.. For how long can he treat her as a child?... She will also have her own thoughts and wishes once she grows up enough to understand relationships!...

Thinking this he retired once again to his bed and tried to sleep.

_____________________________________

That day Anirudh had recieved a bundle of letters. And one of them was his Bondita's!...

He seperated all the work letters from hers and quickly went through all of them to check for anything urgent so that he can read her letter peacefully.
Thankfully they were causual letters and could be ignored for a while.

He quickly handed Kaka his letter from his Bahu and went towards the study with the one specially for him!...

Bondita had always written two letters. One for Kaka and the whole family, asking about their well being and other homely stuff. And the other specifically for her Pati babu.

Asking about his cases, telling about her academic achievements, her feelings which she couldn't decipher and how much she missed him in London.

He smiled looking his name on the letter and opened it to read.

"Dear Pati Babu,

Hope this letter finds you in best of health. I read your letter and I am extremely happy to know about the changes you brought in Tulsipur!.... I wish to join you soon!...

I also need to tell you that my exams are finally over now and the new session would be starting only after a fortnight. So I am planning to join painting classes here. I will enclose the letter with the other details .

But forget that, I have something to show you!...You remember Subodh?... My classmate and best friend here in London!.... He has recently joined photography classes and is clicking pictures all the time. So he took the hand camera you had gifted me, and clicked a few pictures of mine!...

Untill now I could only send you the pictures I clicked. But this time, its me who got captured!...

Do tell me which one do you like more!...

I miss you Pati Babu.

Yours
Bondita "

Anirudh took out two black and white photographs from the envelope. They were serene!.. Pure beauty!.....

"She is growing u so quickly!.... And really beautifully too!..."he thought gasping at the picture.

In the picture, she wore a simple cotton saree with her hair tied loosely in a braid that rested in front, on her shoulder.
Her big eyes lined with kajal, her her big bindi and that line of sindoor in her parting. It all made her look even more beautiful!...

Anirudh just got completely lost in the picture. She was smiling for the camera and he felt as if the smile was just for him!... The smile that had always been the reason to his happiness, since the day he saw it.

He unknowingly brought the picture near his face and kissed it softly. He rested his chin on his palm and stared at the picture of his Bondita!....

That day, she didn't look like a child to him. He really felt attracted to her that day!
After a brief time he went outside and showed the pictures to the other family members and they too were extremely delighted seeing their beloved face.

He was suddenly smiling bashfully, maybe just thinking about her. After showing the picture to all, he went with it to the terrace. The wind blew happily in the beautiful winter morning. His hair flown in the breeze and his heart fluttered thinking about just one, Bondita.... His Bondita!...

Suddenly his heart an urge of calling her his!.... He looked at the picture yet again and smiled uncontrollably.

But suddenly realisation hit him, he looked at the picture and realised what he had been thinking since so long!... He felt devastated at his own self that he thought like this for his Bondita!.... He had always respected her and loved her in his own way, but thinking of her as his wife and romanticizing his love for her felt like a sin to him!...

He was angered by himself!... He just wanted to kill himself for thinking like that!... How could he?... How could he love Bondita?.... This seemed clearly wrong to him!...

He tucked the picture in his pant pocket and walked downstairs in anger. He had decided to go out and figure out what he clearly wants!... And to calm himself down. As soon as he reached the hall and was about to step out, he heard Kaka's voice, calling him.

"Anirudh!.. Idhar aao beta!..."he said smiling. He was reciting the Ramcharitmanas to Batuk and Som. Anirudh followed his instructions and sat beside his brothers. Though he had never believed in god much, but it was also true that each time he was stuck in some crossroads, it was always God whom he remembered first.

Kaka continued speaking. "Toh iss prakaar Prabhu Ram ne devi sita ko pehli baar Dekha aur unse prem karne lage...."

Batuk and Som smiled but Anirudh was lost in gis deeo thoughts. The word 'love' was making him sad itself.

"Par vo iss duvidha mein the ki kaise kisi paraayi stree ke baare mein aisa soch sakte hain?... Aajtak to unhone kisi stree ke baare mein aise nahi socha tha, phir aaj kyu?..."kaka continued and Anirudh found his own state of mind reflecting in those words.

"Phir kya kiya Shri Ram ne, kaka?!..." He asked thinking himself.

Kaka smiled and replied closing the holy book and wrapping it in the red silk cloth.

"kya kiya?!... Unhone vahi kiya, jo unke dil ne kaha.... Bas apne dil ki suni!... Aur unke dil ne kya kaha, yeh toh sab hi jaante hain...isliye jab kuch na samajh aaye toh bas aankhein band karke apne dil ki suno...." He told with a smile.

Anirudh stood up smiling a bit. Maybe he got all his answers. He bowed in front of Dugga maa's idol and walked away to his study.

Standing near the window, he kept his hand on his heart. Closing his eyes eyes, he tried to listen to what his heart had to say.

The only face he saw, the only name that came to his mind and the only word he uttered was... Bondita!... His Bondita❤

"I love you Bondita...", he said with a smile, his eyes still closed and hand still on his heart...

"Yes I can Love her...I can love my Bondita the way I want!..." He thought and taking the picture out of his pocket, kissed it!❤....

pragwithpen ab maan lijiye😘 aap hi ka hai yeh idea!😂🙈
Thats all for this story❤ hop you all like this❤... Do comment your views❤❤...

And tell me what u wanna read next❤❤.

Love, Author!❤

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 265 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
178K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
115K 13.2K 29
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
73.4K 2.5K 71
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...