One is Enough For Me

By Bluechicki22

Lila is a 17 year old girl who is abused and raped. she's also a werewolf and see's only one way out of her... More

One is enough for me (a werewolf romance)
One is enough for me part 2
Part 4!!! The meeting
Part 5!!
Part 6!!! First day of School!!!!
Part 8!!
part 9; Friends
Part 10!! happy or not so happy reunions
Part 11; mates, mates, and mates!
Part 12
Part 13!!!!
Chapter 14!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 ~birth~ (has all of chapter)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25~ Power, Energy, and The Final Battle

Part 3!!!!

49.6K 714 30
By Bluechicki22

RECAP:

He looked at me and froze. In his presence I felt power. oh shit. He's an alpha. Shit, shit, shit! I turn around and run. I am very fast I can use some of the elements including air. I start to use that to make my self faster. 

Then all of a sudden Something hits me. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter  3 

Still Lila's POV

I am taken to the ground struggling. Crap! did he get me? i hope not!

Sam POV

I start walking through the woods, I am just going to go over to the stream to get a drink. I finished up my homework from school and pack paperwork.  because did I mention I am the alpha of my pack? guess not. well I am, anyway so I'm almost there an then I come across the most intoxicating scent. I think this can only mean one thing!

I get to the stream and I see the most amazing sight. A full-on white she-wolf. I have never seen one. They are the things of legends. And the she wolf herself was so small and petite I instantly wanted to protect her. Weird. I haven't seen her before so I know she's not from my pack, and I want to know what she's doing in my territory. I realize the scent is coming from her and so does my wolf.

-MATE! MATE!  There's your mate! go to her!-

he was practically screaming at me, and I winced.

'ok, ok, don't shout! wait, she's my mate? really? she's so pretty!'

-yes! didn't I already say that?-

'yup'

-GO TO HER!-

I think he was a little impatient. I moved forward silently, but as soon as I got near her, she sensed me. Damn wolf senses! I wanted to get closer to my mate! She looked around and spotted me and started to run away but I was to fast for her. I tackled her as gently as I could. mistake number one. Next I tried to talk to her. mistake number 2.

'what's your name and what are you doing here?'  I asked her mentally. not all wolves could do it. We alpha's had special powers so we can communicate to other wolves not in our pack.

She just looked at me. I could get lost in her beautiful green eyes forever. They were the most amazing eyes I have ever seen. They had little black flecks in them. I love those eyes.

Crap! I paused for too long giving her enough leverage to topple me over and for her to get away. Damn she was fast! It was like she was walking on air! I had no chance to follow her so I just  stayed sprawled on the ground, just looking after her.

******************************************************************************************************************

Lila POV

I felt like I was walking on air, which I was, Thanks be to God that I have that power! I got away from him quickly. He didn't give chase, that's a little weird. why wouldn't he? Oh that's right! I'm walking on air! He must have realized he has no chance of following me. I smirked. Got that right buddy.

Then I get a tremendous pain in my chest. I forgot all about the ribs! I can't be running like this or it will hurt them more! I run for one more minute and stop. I am in agony. No other way to describe it. I can see little black dots dancing on my vision and black out.

________________________________________________________________________________

Whats going to happen?

as always

VOTE!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!

or BOTH!!!

thanks, love ya peoples!

Maggie xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 45.3K 27
What if I told you those fairytale creatures were real? That werewolves and vampires really do hate each other? You would say that I was crazy right...
4.1M 71.5K 40
What happens when a girl finally runs away from her abusive past to be free only to run into her mate? And her mate just happens to be an alpha...of...
27.7M 632K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...
1.3M 26.2K 18
NOTE: please do not comment "it's Britney bitch" in the comments as I hat Britney Spears and those type of comments will be deleted, thank you. WARNI...