Chapter 20

Lila POV

They weren't doign anything to us.....

Strange.

They had brought us to a secluded place deep, deep in the woods.... somewhere. I don't know where we are.

 But I can tell that our packs won't be able to find us. We changed cars so many times I lost coulnt after 17. Then 5 or 6 planes.

We were intraceable.

But I hope the bonds to our mates can help us in some way possible. I can't fathom how. It is just a wish.

But what was truely strange, is that they didn't touch us. They just looked hungrily at us. But hey didn't touch. Somehow this had to play into there plan. When didn't they touch us?

The girls had been protecting Kayleigh and I for the whole timme coming down here. I think they think that at least we should leave. We have something to live. They don't. A few tears escape my eyes as I think of My Sam. Will I ever see him again?

I don't think so. Mark will.... will do somethink more this time. They needed us for something, Something big.

Why else leave us untouched? Or was it simply a play on our emotions? I think it was the first option was right though.

But I could be wrong. I just hope I was wrong. Because if they didn't touch us, they are making a huge sacafice. Why would they do that is not for something big.

________________________________________

I wonder what will hapen?

m xoxo