Pʜᴀɴᴛᴀsᴍ ~ Mᴀᴊᴏʀ Jᴀsᴘᴇʀ Wʜɪᴛʟ...

By groovysunflowers

Kennedy Arielle Davis just moved to Forks, Washington. Follow her on her journey through love, loss, and hear... More

A/N
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Pictures - Part 1
Pictures - Part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Pictures - 3
Chapter 28
Pictures 4 (Part 1)
Pictures 4 (Part 2)
BONUS CHAPTER
Pictures 5
Epilogue
NEW STORYY!!!

Chapter 8

3.1K 64 3
By groovysunflowers

     It had been a couple weeks since Jasper and I got together. Whenever we were together, which was almost constantly, he always found a way to touch me. Not sexually but romantically, always holding my hand or my waist, brushing the hair out of my face as we laid on the bed facing each other. However, for the past couple of days he's seemed a little distant. It worried me. Is he having second thoughts already?

     When we got back to my house after a long walk in the woods, Edward and Jaz left. Apparently Ed had read his mind and said they needed to go do something urgently. I wonder what it is. Hopefully it's nothing bad. Once they were out of hearing range, I looked at the rest of my family.

"Does anybody know what that's about?" I asked. "Jasper's been acting weird for a couple days."

"Uhhh..... I'm sure he's fine," Emmett said nervously, receiving a slight nudge from Rose. They definitely know something.

"Alright," I said, eyeing them suspiciously. "Now you're sure you don't know?"

"Yes hon we're sure," Esme spoke for the first time. "If we knew he was up to something, especially if it was something bad, we would tell you immediately."

"Alright," I sighed, finally giving up and going to get changed into more comfortable clothes. If it was that important they would tell me.

When I walked into the kitchen to make dinner, I heard the baby monitors go off. Alice and Esme went to the babies while Emmett and Carlisle went to get the girls from the playroom. They love to ride on their shoulders down the stairs. They say it's like a rollercoaster ride, especially when they go fast. They got them bathed and dressed then head back down so they could watch me finish cooking.

The girls:

Bryn:

{minus the hat and shoes. kids are wearing pajamas}

Riv:

Since today is technically Carlisle's birthday, I asked him what human food he would like to try. I wanted to make him a special dinner. At first he was reluctant but soon gave up and told me he wanted to try spaghetti bolognese. This excited me as i too have always wanted to try it, not just to eat but to cook.

When Edward and Jasper got back, they seemed giddy with excitement. I questioned them but all I got back was two annoyingly knowing smiles. If these two don't tell me what they're planning, I'm going to stab both of them in the neck.

"Woah bit harsh there don't ya think," Ed said playfully.

Please tell me what's going on, I pleaded with him. I'm already thinking he's having second thoughts about us.

"He's not I promise," he reassured me. "I will tell you it's a surprise for you but that is it. No more. Agreed?" Satisfied with my answer, I agreed.

When I finished cooking, I plated everything nicely and set the table. This was going to be Carlisle's first human meal since like 1640-50 something. After drinking only blood for so long, he's been a little skeptical of human food for the last several months after I changed the family. I hope he likes it. I would hate to build up all this excitement of human food just for him to hate it. We all held our breath as he took his first bite.

"This is...... delicious," he said, slightly laughing. He continued to shovel the food into his mouth, going back for seconds, thirds, and fourths. We all laughed and ate with him.

A few hours after dinner, the girls had gone upstairs to play while Rose and Emmett went to rock the babies to sleep. Emmett is gonna need a lot of practice since him and Rose are gonna have a baby. He's good at the fun stuff, like playing and splashing around in the bath to keep them entertained, but not so great at the making bottles and changing diapers part. It is entertaining though, watching him try to keep the babies legs still while changing their diaper.

     After all the kids had gone to bed, us adults had a few glasses of wine. I had downed my third glass when Jaz started talking to me. I wasn't paying attention so he squeezed my waist to make me look at him. Since he found out we are mates, whenever he's around, he always has some part of him touching me. So far my favorite thing he does is when we're walking and he places his hand on the back of my neck. I'm not sure why but it makes me feel safe and loved. Anyway I should pay attention now.

     "Sorry," I said. "What was that?"

     "I said," he started. "Are you ready for your surprise?"

     "Ummm fuck yeah," I laughed. "I've only been waiting for the past like sixty trillion years."

     "Ok one, don't be so dramatic," he said. "Two, it's outside."

     When we walked outside, my heart stopped beating for a second. He had gotten me my dream car, a black, four door 1967 Chevy Impala. Like the one from Supernatural. I always wanted one, but because of that show the prices went way up so I was never able to afford it.

     "Wait what," I stuttered. "How-when-where-why-you didn't-"

     "I wanted to," he looked at me. "I should have felt the mate bond as soon as we made eye contact that day in the lot, but I ignored it because I was a fuckin idiot. This is my way of makin it up to you. I saw the heart eyes you made at the car whenever we watched Supernatural and figured it'd be the perfect way to say I'm sorry for being so goddamn stupid."

     "Well i accept this amazing apology gift and I know why you did what you did," I told him. "Just don't ever ignore me again. I will smack the shit outta you."

     "Yes ma'am," he smirked.

     Lord help me the things that accent does to me.

     "Dude really," Ed interrupted. "You know I can hear you right?"

     No one told you to listen loser.

     "Rude," he muttered. "Anyway, you wanna take it for a drive?"

     "I would but the girls would kill me," I said. "I'll try it out tomorrow with them. Maybe get some ice cream. Give you some distance from my totally un-inappropriate thoughts." He rolled his eyes at my last statement making everyone laugh.

     When we walked back into the house, they started gathering their belongings. It was getting late and with human qualities I had given them, they now needed to sleep at night. As we said our goodbyes, Jaz asked to stay the night. Of course I said yes. Why would I turn down more quality time with my mate? We fell asleep on the couch while watching Supernatural.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 11K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...
2.2K 51 17
"In his close embrace, there was nothing else that I wanted then to stay and live here, in Forks. Meet him after school each day for an adventure in...
10.7K 356 15
Y/n Swan has just moved to Forks, Washington with his younger sister Bella to spend some time with their Dad (Charlie). After moving the two siblings...
16.9K 446 15
Lucinda Enya recently moved to Forks, Washington. Ander Enya, Lucinda's father got a new position at Forks hospital. Lucinda carries the guilt of he...