Deception • Woosang

By KangYeosnack

Wooyoung moves out Yeosang moves in Wooyoung wants his house back Yeosang lets him share on one condition Fak... More

Trigger/content warnings
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20- Epilogue

15

845 71 44
By KangYeosnack

When Wooyoung wakes up, he's surrounded by unfamiliar things. First being the fact that he's not in his room, and when memories of yesterday come back to him, he looks down at the second unfamiliar thing, which is the feeling of someone wrapped around him.

Yeosang's face is buried in his chest so all he sees is a mess of hair. But the hands clutching his waist comfort him.

Sighing in content, Wooyoung strokes his boyfriend's hair trying to go back to sleep, but Yeosang stirs and looks up at him with sleepy eyes. His heart beats happily at the sight of the beautiful man in front of him, eyes sparkling even though he just woke up.

They stay like this for another hour, just existing in each other's arms, but the loud sound of Wooyoung's alarm disrupts their peace. "Ah, I forgot I had that interview" Wooyoung panics and gets out of bed, he didn't even have time to prepare for it. He's been out of work for so long he's forgotten everything.

Yeosang follows after him "you'll be okay, I believe in you. I'm sure the interviewer will consider the fact that they only told you last night, you can do this!" Wooyoung gives him a quick hug as a thanks then runs off to the bathroom. Yeosang sighs, he hopes Wooyoung can get the job after everything he's been through, he deserves it. He thinks Wooyoung is one of the strongest people he knows, albeit he doesn't know many people. But even with the little time he's got to know him, Yeosang admires and looks up to him.

Wooyoung must have been running late because a loud bye is heard before the sound of a door slamming. "Was that Wooyoung?" San says, coming out of his room looking confused.

"Yeah, he was running late for an interview, he found out last night about it" Yeosang explains. San raises his eyebrows in surprise, of course knowing the complicated situation Wooyoung is in.

Yeosang is a bit sad that Wooyoung had quickly rushed out, he wanted to wish him luck properly and tell him to get there safely. And maybe even kiss him.

He's been thinking about it for a while now, well, since the beginning he's known Wooyoung is handsome and had wondered how his lips feel on his. But nowadays, he's been genuinely thinking about doing it, with Wooyoung's permission of course.

Eating breakfast with San is comfortable enough. They barely know each other but Yeosang is getting used to being around Wooyoung friends, they treat him well as if they've been friends for years and it makes him feel happy around them. And after hearing about how San and Yunho got together, he also feels like he's know them for years. Making friends maybe isn't as horrible as he thought.

Speaking of friends Yeosang messages his best friend Seonghwa, asking about Hongjoong. With everything that happened yesterday Yeosang feels bad for not checking up on him and instead forcing his friend to do it. He and Wooyoung had gone in such a hurry trying to keep themselves safe that they left their neighbour, who was subject to attacks more than once, all alone.

He also messages Hongjoong himself, apologising profusely for leaving him in Seonghwa's care. Luckily, it seems as though his neighbour is happy that it was Seonghwa who checked up on him, instead of himself. Yeosang eyes his phone in confusion, Hongjoong and Seonghwa's messages sound strange.

Sang
Hi Hyung, how is Hongjoong hyung? I'm sorry for making you do all this, thank you for being there for us... Please take care of Hongjoong hyung since its too dangerous to go home for a while.

Seong
It's no problem Yeosang! You know I'll always be there for you, even your friends. Hongjoong is doing well at my house, he's in a guest room. And I am in my room.

Sang
Ok? thanks again hyung ❤️

~

Yeosang
Hyung I'm so so sorry for leaving without you, we were in such a rush and I completely forgot to let you know, you were in danger too. I knew you're not that comfortable with Seonghwa hyung but I still left you with him.
Please forgive me, if you're uncomfortable staying with Seonghwa hyung I can find you somewhere else to stay until its safe for us to go back to our apartments again.

Hongjoong hyung
Hi Yeosang, don't worry about it! I'm completely safe here with Seonghwa, thank you for letting me know about the break in at your house, hope you and Wooyoung are safe too!

And don't worry about Seonghwa, at first I admit, I was a bit uncomfortable around him but now that I've gotten closer to him, he's really nice and treats me well. I'm more than happy to stay with him if he lets me.

He's even keeping me company now in the guest room!

~

Sang
You said you're in your room now, right?

Seong
Uhh yeah? Where else would I be?

Yeosang furrows his eyebrows, both his hyungs are saying different things "is there something going on between them?" He says to himself.

Sang
Hongjoong hyung told me you're with him now

Seong
Well shit then.

~
Seonghwa looks across the room, finding Hongjoong looking out the window while on his phone. He walks over to him, wrapping his hands around his waist and leaning on his shoulder, the other's back against his chest. Hongjoong leans into the touch, sighing happily when Seonghwa leaves small kisses on his neck. "Yeosang messaged me asking about you, he felt bad for leaving without you".

Hongjoong hums "he messaged me just now, I told him not to worry about that, besides if he came instead of you, I wouldn't be here right now. I like being here, with you." His face burns as he rambles on but Seonghwa doesn't seem to mind as he turns Hongjoong around so that they're facing each other.

Their eyes stare into each other's and Seonghwa wonders what he has done for Hongjoong to be looking at him with stars in his eyes. He cups his face, eyes flickering to his lips as a signal before leaning in. Hongjoong's body buzzes at the feeling of Seonghwa's lips on his, wrapping his arms around his neck in attempt to pull them closer together.

Seonghwa kisses him so gently, as if he'll break with even a little bit of force. Hongjoong has never been treated with such high value before, like he's something precious. The older kisses him slowly, but deeply, as if they have all the time in the world and when he pulls away, Hongjoong's certain that his face is red and his eyes are glassy.

Soft hands are still on his face, Seonghwa giving him a smile which he happily returns. "Do you want to go on a date?"

Hongjoong raises his eyebrows "now?"

"Yeah, if you're free now" Seonghwa smiles and Hongjoong laughs, nodding then pulling him in for a quick kiss.

"I'd love to" Hongjoong's heart flutters at the way Seonghwa's face lights up, as if he'd ever say no to a date. It feels too surreal but he's grateful anyway that somehow Seonghwa caught feelings for him.

~

Wooyoung rushes off the bus, its almost noon and he wanted to be a bit early for the interview so he can make a good impression but he's going to end up there with a minute to spare, it doesn't really matter in the end as long as he's not late.

He double checks the location on his phone then heads into the huge building. Looking around in awe, Wooyoung almost misses the reception "Hi I have an interview soon, my name is Jung Wooyoung".

The lady at the reception smiles warmly "ah yes, you can go across the corridor and on your left is room 4, your interviewer will be waiting for you there".

He nods and thanks the lady, making his way to room 4. When he enters, its empty and Wooyoung wonders why the receptionist told him the interviewer is inside waiting for him. Maybe they needed to step out for a bit, is he late? He checks the time and its 12:00, letting out a sigh of relief, he assures himself that its not because he's late. He cant mess this up, this is a once in a life time opportunity, all journalists dream of having.

He just has no idea why he was chosen. As time passes Wooyoung grows concerned, he wonders why the interview is being held at a studio instead of the actual company building and something stirs in his stomach.

The feeling in his gut is an uneasy one, making him increasingly nervous. He decides to get up and ask someone, maybe the lady at the reception what was going on with his interview. Just as he was about to reach for the handle, it twists by itself and the door opens, leaving Wooyoung stood there frozen in front of it.

A man with a clean black suit enters the room, looking surprised at Wooyoung directly in front of him "You must be Jung Wooyoung? Apologies for the long wait, I had a meeting that ran over time. Take a seat over there and we'll get this interview started".

The two head over to the table and sit, Wooyoung slightly more nervous than he was before due to his unnecessary paranoia a minute ago. The man pulls out a laptop, getting something up and Wooyoung waits awkwardly. He tries not to show that he's nervous but it's definitely showing with the way he cant sit still.

Something about the room makes him uncomfortable, he keeps looking around all the walls, checking for spiders, a habit he's grown up with due to his fear of them. Then he glances at the door, then the tables and chairs, and the clock which ticks extremely loudly.

"Sorry for the late notice, we had another interviewee for today but they cancelled last minute and you were next on our list for this position". The man says, but Wooyoung can barely hear him.

He notices Wooyoung's nervous stance and smiles. "Apologies, I didn't even introduce myself. My name is Kim Juwon, I work as the manager of employment at Son&Lee Media".

A hand is held out for him to shake and Wooyoung quickly wipes his sweaty hands then shakes it. When he tries pulling away, the grip on his hand tightens, making him frown and look at the man in confusion.

Suddenly, he is being pulled forward and the last thing he sees is a cloth being held to his mouth and nose.

Wooyoung opens his eyes, but doesn't see anything. He tries closing then opening them again but he is met with darkness once again. His head is pounding so bad it makes him nauseous.

Holding in tears, he tries standing up, which is proving to be difficult as he feels like the world is spinning around him. He struggles to stand, legs wobbling and dizziness making him fall to the ground. He takes in deep breaths, trying not to panic because he knows it wont help him to get out of wherever he is.

Since he is unable to walk without falling, Wooyoung starts to crawl and feel around the walls, trying to find some sort of door. It doesn't take long as he soon learns that wherever he is is incredibly small. His breathing becomes heavier and his limp hands weakly turn the doorknob, of course, it doesn't open.

Wooyoung feels like he has no energy, lying down on his back and trying to catch his breath, then closing his eyes. The smell of his sweat along with his throbbing headache makes him want to vomit.

He has no idea what time, or even what day it is. Reaching for his pockets, nothing. Deep down, he knew there was something fishy about this interview, a major company wouldn't give last minute interviews just because someone cancelled, they'd just reschedule it for another time. Wooyoung lets the tears fall, angry at himself for being so stupid, being so exited that he just went to the interview, even when he arrived at the shady place he didn't leave. All because he was desperate for a job.

He didn't even say bye to Yeosang properly, or San and Yunho, how were they going to find him. He squints his eyes, everything becoming too much, he's definitely been drugged with something, he can barely sit up now.

As he lies down, his ears pick up on a strange sound but he has no energy to turn his head with his position on the floor. It sounds familiar and Wooyoung wishes he could go to the door, try to escape, do anything.

As he closes his eyes he recognises the music, when he moved out, the house next door to him. His eyelids are too heavy to open so he just lets them close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 1.3K 30
"Meet my husband, everyone." He takes a whiff and smiles. "He smells so good." San's eyes followed him as he tripped and stumbled. His hands naturall...
172K 6.7K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...
95.7K 4.8K 45
se·ren·i·ty /sə'renədē/ 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled ... in which jung wooyoung finds his package misplaced at...
58.5K 811 27
-Member x Reader -fluff, smut, angst, suggestive -still posting (requests open!) #1 in 'ateezfluff' #3 in 'ateezfanfiction' #10 in 'mingi' #16 in 'sa...