Their warrior gxg

By brettmanng

Werewolf vampire and witch were not strange terms in the kingdom of Esteban after all their the whole land wa... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
News

Chapter 18

8.3K 364 9
By brettmanng

( Marley and Ambree's party outfits in the pic above)
3rd POV
After Heather left she immediately went back to her room to tell the other two what had happened.

The other two listened intently as Heather spoke fondly of Marley.

Heather also pointed out that Marley was going to be in attendance at the party later that evening to which Lea almost chocked on air upon hearing that Marley will be at the party.

In all honesty they were all surprised that she was going to be there but then again she didn't leave Ambree unless it was for food or meetings.

The three decided to finally get ready and try and put their nerves aside and focus of the main goal which was to better their kingdoms relationships.

Marley was in her room thinking of what she wanted to wear, it was a formal event so she would need to wear something else besides her warriors outfit, also the queens were going to be there and for whatever reason made Marley extra careful as to what she was going to wear.

She could ask Ambree for a dress but then it would be to big on her, and Marley herself didn't have any dresses. She had about three hours until the party started when she got an idea.

Marley proceeded to walk over to Ambrees room, she knocked and walked in,

"hey can I borrow one your dresses for tonight?"

Marley asked

"Are you sure they might be to big on you?"

Ambree responded,

"I'm gonna modify it to fit me, also it's not gonna be a dress when I'm finished,"

Marley explained.

"So your going in a suit?"

Asked Ambree
"Yeah I find the outfit more comfortable than a dress also it would take longer to modify the dress to fit me than just cut and sew some pieces into a suit of my own liking,"

Ambree smiled at Marleys response she knew Marley preferred more masculine clothing like suits over dresses and it never bothered Ambree, she also though about the three queens,

they would surely like to see Marley in a suit

Ambree thought to herself.

"Alright then you can use this one, it's a little to tight anyways,"

Ambree then handed Marley a dress from her closet, it was deep red dress, and a pretty piece  of clothing,

"Thank you,"

Marley said

"Oh it's no problem and besides this way we can match it'll be cute,"

it was now that Marley noticed another red dress hanging on the bathroom door and a small rose bracelet next to it for Ambree to wear.

"Hear you can wear this so we can really match,"

said Ambree in a cheery voice, almost like an excited child. She handed Marley a rose hair pin similar to her bracelet.

Marley smiled at Ambree and the two then made an agreement to match at the party, with Ambree seeming way to excited about the idea.

Marley then proceeded back to her room and got to work. After around two hours of work Marley was satisfied with her what she had done.

She began getting ready, she but light makeup on and left her hair down. She didn't do much with it just brushed it through and tamed it to look decently formal. She put the rose hair pin in, put some black pants on and some nice shoes.

When she finished she looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't know why but she remembered the queens and suddenly felt nervous, she wondered if she looked presentable enough for them.

She didn't know why but she felt the need to look good for them. She never did feel the need to impress anyone or dress for the approval of anyone but the three queens seemed to change that.

Marley was once again confused she only felt this way with the queens,

so what makes those three so special?

Marley wondered. But before she could think about it more Ambree walked in. She was as beautiful as ever and got excited upon seeing Marley,

"Are you ready?" Ambree asked excitedly. Marley smiled at Ambrees joy,

"of course your majesty~"

Marley teased as she held her arm out for Ambree to put her arm around.

Ambree blushed at the comment and flicked Marley on the forehead before the two laughed as they made their way to the party.

The three queens were the first to arrive and they all sat on top of their thrones looking as powerful as ever. Heather wore an emerald dress, while Demitri wore a dark navy blue dress, and Lea's dress was a lavender purple.

They had jewels decorating their body making them seem angelic in the light as the jewels sparkled. They watched as couples made their way down the stairwell and joined the party down below.

There was a band playing a soft happy tone of music surrounded the room. There was chatter and laughter all around and everyone seemed happy, all except the three.

They were to say the least impatient as they waited for their mate to show up. Though the wait was a couple of minutes it seemed to go one forever as the three sat restless at the end of the room.

Heather was the first to hear since she had advanced hearing and heard a small sound of laughter and as the noise got louder she realized that there were people coming towards the stairwell form the hallway, though she couldn't see who they were.

She motioned towards the others to look in the same direction, and soon enough there she was.

Marley and Ambree had stepped out of the darkened hallway and into the bright ballroom as the  two stood at the top of the stairs.

Ambree had her arm locked around Marley and as soon as the two entered the elegant room the attention fell to them. There was still chatter among the people but it got evidently quieter.

Marley looked across the room to spot the three queens looking at her. Though there was something about their gaze that caught Marleys attention.

They seemed to have their gaze glued to her, and she almost couldn't look away but Ambree began walking forward so she broke eye contact and went with Ambree

When Marley and Ambree began to descend down the stairs. The three didn't know what to do.

Marley looked incredible, they definitely were not expecting her to show up in a suit but in all honesty the three weren't upset if anything they were pleasantly surprised.

Not only that but the color did wonders to make Marleys features stand out even more.

The three were so fixated on her that they didn't even care that she was matching with Ambree.

Normally the three would be jealous that Marley was coordinating with Ambree but they found it rather cute.

As the party started to kick back up the three queens realized that resisting Marley was going to get so much harder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 802 42
Cora Davis is a human born of two werewolves. She doesn't have the werewolf gene. She has a twin sister and although she's human her twin Collette is...
842 138 70
She thought Jaylon was the source of all her problems. . . until she met the puppeteer. THREE PARTS (in this story) First of the White Witch's Bloodl...
52.6K 1.8K 34
"I will be the thorns that protect the delicate and precious rose." ~♡~ Oceania Esterez, seventeen, is a vampire living on werewolf territory since s...
212K 8.5K 53
#1 paranormalromance 07/03/2023 #1 werewolfromance 07/03/2023 #1 mates #1 paranormal # Christianity Hi. My name is Tamara Grace Finely. And this i...