Seductive: part 1&2 x reader

By stxrquill

Seductive part one and two. Updated and edited. Ron X Reader Professor snape has a daughter? What happens w... More

A/U
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 11

77 1 0
By stxrquill

~ Ron's POV ~

I know Y/n doesn't like violence but what he did to her made me angry. The fact that he's just going to act like he can get away with it. I saw the bruises he left on her. The scar he left by burning her. I can't sit and do nothing.

After I saw her bruises and let her get changed I went downstairs and grabbed Draco and Fred. I dragged them to the door.

"Wait," they said and pulled back.

"What?" I asked.

"Where are we going?" Draco asked.

"To Hunter" I said.

"Why?" George asked.

"I'm in," Draco said.

I knew exactly why he would. He knew what happened and he cares about Y/n.

"Why?" Fred asked.

"Because, yesterday" I said.

"I still don't know why she's here after that," Fred said.

"Because you only heard one side of the story" Draco said.

"Whatever," George said.

"Fred you in?" I asked.

"She hurt you," he said.

"And he hurt her. Physically" I said.

"That was ages ago. She slept with him" Pansy said.

"Yes he burnt her ages ago. Scaring her for life. He also hurt her the night before last. He .." I started to say.

"He just needs to be taught that he can't get away with hurting her," I added.

"How did he hurt her the night before last?" Fred asked.

"He.." I said.

"He forced her," Draco said quietly.

Everyone shot a look at me. I nodded to dracos sentence. He was right. Everyone looked hurt by the fact that they didn't believe it.

"I'm in," Fred said.

"He scarred her by burning her and scarred her mentally" Pansy said.

"Please, if Y/n asks where I am, don't tell her" I said.

"Why?" George asked.

"Because she hates violence. Look at them, you really think they're just going to talk after what he did?" Pansy said to George.

Fred, Draco and I walked out and headed to Y/n's house. Hunter was there. The fact that he acted like it was his house made me more angry. Y/n's childhood house, the place where she made memories with her father. It's because of him that she wants to sell her family home.

Fred bashed the door down and we all entered. Hunter rushed to the door to see us. He stood there and laughed.

"She's not here if you are looking for her. Why would you look for her anyway? Little Ron here got hurt" Hunter said.

"He's not little," Draco said.

"Not the time for joking? Okay" he added after looking at me.

"And you hurt Y/n," I said to Hunter.

"She couldn't take me all. I had to rearrange her guts" he said.

I couldn't hold back my anger. The fact he thought this was a joke. I grabbed him and pushed him to the wall by his throat.

"Now, I'm Hunter not Y/n," he laughed.

I squeezed my grip tighter around his throat. Fred pulled me off him.

"Calm down," Fred said.

"Calm down? He hurt her" I shouted.

"You say I hurt Y/n. Fucking hell if you do that to her you'll be hurting her" Hunter said rubbing his throat.

"I haven't scared her mentally and physically" I spat at Hunter.

"Take him out," Fred said to draco.

"No," I shouted.

Draco grabbed my arms behind my back and pulled me out of the house.

"Let me go back in," I said.

"Fred will take care of it," Draco said.

"No. He didn't believe Y/n" I shouted.

I was full of anger. Draco still gripped on me. I was trying to pull away. I needed to make sure he got what he deserved. I gave Draco his due, he held me the whole time.

I managed to calm down. Fred took forever inside. All of a sudden a glass window smashed. I turned around to see the top window was smashed. Fred was hanging from the window. Hunter hovered over the window. Fred lifted his hand and reached Hunter.

"Fred," I screamed.

Hunter smiled and placed his foot on Fred's other hand making him scream. Draco let go of me as I ran below Fred. Fred fell landing on me. Bit of a stupid thing for me to do.

I laid there unable to move as Fred rolled off me. Draco hovered over me and Hunter ran down the stairs and out of the front door. He also hovered over me.

Fred had given Hunter cuts and bruises over his face. Hunter spat on my face then moved away. I tried to get up but my neck hurt. I instantly fell back on my back and laid there in pain.

Draco followed Hunter and punched him. Hunter fell to the floor as Draco continued to kick him. Fred got up and rubbed his head. He helped me up but I felt pain all over.

"Go near her again and we'll do much more," I heard Draco shout.

My vision was blurry. Even with Fred holding me and Draco finally helping, I struggled to walk. We decided to teleport back home.

Y/n looked mad but when she saw me she ran over. Mum sat me down.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Y/n shouted.

"Easy" Fred calmed.

"So many of the clown outfits," Y/n said.

I looked over to Pansy and George.

"You said not to tell her," George said.

"So you made them lie to me," Y/n shouted.

"Calm down," Draco said to Y/n.

"You all lied and now look, he's hurt" she said.

"What the fuck happened?" She shouted.

"Hunter pushed Fred out a window and he fell on Ron," Draco said.

"Why the fuck was you with Hunter?" She shouted.

"Y/n calm down," Draco said, trying to calm her down.

"He hurt you, more than once. I couldn't let him get away with it" I explained.

"So you go get yourself hurt" she said.

"If it helps, I beat Hunter up, not Ron," Fred said.

"I did a little too," Draco said.

"But Ron planned to hurt him. You planned to use violence" she said.

I could see the hurt in her face. I grabbed her hand and she pulled away. She walked upstairs as I tried to get up and follow. I fell back down. Mum was trying to clean my wounds. Pansy went up and followed Y/n upstairs.

~ Y/n's POV ~

After seeing Ron the way he was, I walked up stairs. He planned on using violence then hid it from me. If he wasn't hurt was he going to continue to hide it?

His eyes were hardly open. I don't know what he was seeing but it looked like nothing. He couldn't grip my wrist. He tried but I pulled away. I walked away from him.

Pansy followed me up and sat next to me. I didn't know what to say. They all lied to me. Clown outfits, really? I should have known.

"You got to see it from his point of view. Hunter hurt you and he didn't want to see you hurt" Pansy explained.

"He went behind my back," I said.

"Trying to protect you," she said.

"Now he's hurt. What if it was worse? What if I lost him? He didn't tell me what he was doing" I said.

"I understand. He messed up by not telling you. He planned on using violence behind your back. But you also need to understand that he was trying to protect you" she said.

"I understand. But you all lied to me too" I said.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Did you try talking him out of it?" I asked.

"No, he told us what happened and Y/n, Hunter deserves it" she said.

"He told you?" I asked.

"Between him and Draco," she said quietly.

"They both told you," I stuttered.

"We were mad at you. We thought you did" she said.

"You really thought I'd sleep with him by choice?" I asked.

"I didn't mean it like that," she said.

"Okay" I said.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Okay" I replied.

Ron walked in holding the walls for support. He walked over and sat next to me. Pansy left.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"I know," I replied.

"Let me make it up to you?" He asked.

"How?" I asked.

"Let me take you somewhere. Just us two" he said.

"You can hardly walk," I said.

"I'll do anything for you. I will walk like this" he said.

"Please" he begged.

"Fine," I said with a slight smile.

"I can see that slight smile. Give me a big smile" he said.

I turned and gave him a big smile sarcastically.

"Like you mean it," he said.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at him. He got up and held his hand out.

"Come on," he said.

I got up and took his hand. He fell into me a little bit and I held him up.

"I'm sorry" he laughed.

"Shush and walk" I said.

"Yes ma'am" he replied.

We walked downstairs and everyone looked happy.

"I'm still mad at you for lying," I said.

They nodded.

"Where are you going?" Draco asked.

"I don't know," I replied.

"Somewhere" Ron replied.

"Be careful," Fred and George said.

Ron nodded and we walked out. We teleported to a part of the muggle world. I looked around. We entered a massive building. It was covered in ice.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's called ice skating," Ron replied.

We walked over to the counter and grabbed a pair of shoes that had blades at the bottom. We walked through the doors and sat down and put them on.

"How the fuck are you meant to do that" I said pointing to a person skating.

"Easy," he replied.

"You can barely stand on a flat foot, let alone on a thing blade" I explained.

"I don't know. But we're trying" he said.

We walked into the ice and started skating. Amazingly I managed to stay up. Ron fell to the floor and I laughed. He gave me an evil look.

"What? I did ask how you were going to stay up" I said.

"I can skate," he said.

I held my hand out and helped him up. I looked around and saw someone with a support walker.

"Want one of those?" I asked.

He looked around at the walker.

"A walker?" He asked.

"Yes, want me to get you one?" I asked.

"Fuck no" he said.

I laughed and we skated around. He held onto me for some time. He started to get better. He was skating around by himself. He was showing off. He skated over to me and grabbed my hands. We skated around together, until everyone started leaving the ice rink.

"I think it's closing time," Ron said.

"Really?" I asked.

"I have an idea," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Shush," he said.

We creeped over to the benches and hid under them.

"What are we doing?" I whispered.

"See if school taught us anything," he whispered.

"How are we going to get out when they lock it?" I asked.

He went in his pocket and showed the flew powder. I smiled. The guards left and we went back to the ice.

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Of course," I replied.

He placed his hands on my hips. I slightly flinched. He nodded to reassure me. He gripped my hips and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist tight.

"Lean in," he said.

I held him tighter. We skated around fast.

"Ron," I said.

We began spinning.

"Ron," I said.

"Yes?" He asked.

"This is fast," I said while we spun.

"How are you doing this? You couldn't walk earlier" I said.

"I heal when I'm happy. I'm happy with you" he said.

I smiled and we stopped spinning. I stood in front of him. I leant in and kissed him. He brushed his hand against my cheek and kissed me back.

"Oi you, how did you get in here" a guard shouted.

"Oopsies," I said and laughed.

Ron grabbed my hand and we ran through the benches. We grabbed our shoes and ran through the door. We ran out and swapped shoes quickly.

"Get here," the guard shouted behind us.

We continued to run and ended up down a road. Ron grabbed the flew powder and made sure no one was looking.

"Home" he whispered.

In seconds we were home. Yes, the burrows felt like home to me. Everyone looked at us.

"I think we should keep sneaking around when we were at school and didn't get caught," Ron laughed.

"Did you have fun?" Pansy asked.

I looked at Ron and smiled then back at Pansy.

"Yes. Yes I did" I said.

"How are you feeling Ron?" Fred asked.

"Much better," he replied.

"I'm sorry I fell on you," Fred said.

"You fell on him? No wonder he couldn't walk" I laughed.

"Oi," Fred said.

Everyone laughed. Even Molly laughed. I walked to the bottom of the stairs and Ron walked over and sat down. I walked over to Ron and grabbed his hand and walked upstairs.

I pushed him on the bed and then walked over to Ron's bookshelf.

"What haven't you read yet?" I asked.

He got up and walked over. He looked through the books. He pulled one out.

"This one," he said.

"After" I said.

I walked over to the bed and got in the covers. I opened his side and he laid down.

"Who's reading?" He asked.

I looked up and smiled. He kissed my forehead.

"Of course. Why did I ask" he said smiling.

He began reading. I rested my head on his chest. He brushed his fingers through my hair.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you, always," he replied.

~ FEW WEEKS LATER ~

Ron and I haven't done much since we last went ice skating. We finished the whole book series after. We hardly went downstairs, we were hooked on the books. The last two days, we haven't left our room. We haven't even left to get food or snacks. Between Pansy, Fred, Draco and George, they had brought food to us.

However, now that we have finished the books, we finally got out of bed. I started walking to the shower. Ron and I haven't slept together since the last time we did. We haven't touched ourselves or each other. To be honest, I haven't felt anything. Right now it is different.

"Ron?" I said.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Join me," I said.

"In the bathroom?" He asked.

"Please" I said.

He nodded and we walked to the shower. I dropped my clothes to the floor. I climbed into the shower and Ron sat on the side.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Joining you in the bathroom," he said.

"I mean in the shower, join me in the shower" I said.

"I don't know," he stuttered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because" he stuttered again.

"You don't want me?" I asked.

"No, I do. Of course I do. I just, I don't know if I can stop myself from touching you" he said.

"What if I want you too?" I asked.

"I don't want you to rush things Y/n" he said.

"I'm not. It's been weeks" I said.

"Exactly. Look what happened when I went weeks without, I couldn't stop. I don't want to be like that to you" he explained.

"Then do it yourself first," I said.

"I will, but you gotta understand, I also need time. Time to get over the rough stage" he said.

"Okay" I said.

I was a little mad but I was respectful to his decision. He didn't want to yet. But thinking about it, would I have pulled away when he got near?

I got out the shower and went back while Ron showered. I got dressed and waited. Ron took a while.

~ Ron's POV ~

After Y/n left I got in the shower. I'm scared. What if she's not ready? Maybe she thinks I want to? I mean I do but I don't want her to feel like she has to because I want to. After the situation with Hermione I was scared that I wouldn't be able to hold back if we started.

I stood in the shower. I glanced down and looked at myself. Maybe if I felt something then when we did try I wouldn't be too rough.

I rubbed my hand against my length slowly. Fuck it felt good. I picked up my speed as I leant against the wall, brushing my fingers through my hair. I was letting wimps of moans leave my mouth. I continued for ages. I was right, I couldn't stop.

I finally left and walked back into my room. Y/n was curled up in the covers with another book. I walked in front of her and snatched the book playfully.

"Reading without me? That's rude" I joked.

"Well I was bored. You took forever" she said.

"Well I've read this one so you're welcome to it" I said.

We heard a knock on the door as I gave Y/n the book back.

"Yes?" I shouted.

"You are alive then. Get your arses down here" Fred shouted.

I got dressed and then Y/n and I walked downstairs. Everyone laughed and cheered as we entered.

"They know that we're here too," George said.

"I knew I had another son," my mum said.

"I knew I had a sister," Pansy said.

"Okay okay. We're here" I said.

"Why did you want us?" I asked.

"Well we do want to see you. You've been locked up in your room for weeks" Draco said.

"We've been busy," Y/n said.

"Reading," I added.

"Well, mum has asked if you're selling dad's house" Pansy asked Y/n.

"I still don't know," she replied.

"I know, but we need to know soon," Pansy said.

"It has all the memories there but then again, I haven't been there for ages and I still remember everything" Y/n replied.

"So are you going to sell it?" I asked.

"Maybe it's best. A fresh start" she said.

"What about everything there. Your fathers things?" I asked.

"I guess it's time to go through everything. I can take stuff with me. Find my own place" she said.

"If you're ready then, then do it" I said.

"I'm ready," she said.

"Would you like to do it today?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Want me to come with you?" I asked.

"Yes please" she replied.

We got our coats and shoes on and walked out. We went to Y/n's house. She looked at it and sank it all in. The window still smashed from when Fred fell out.

We entered and looked around. Hunter was nowhere to be seen. We walked upstairs to Y/n's room. I felt the hairs of her arm on mine. We quickly left that room and entered Snape's office. She sat in the chair at his desk. She cried. I walked over and wiped the tears from her face.

"I haven't been in here. The last time I was, it was before I started school" she said.

"You don't have to sell," I said.

"It's best. I want a fresh start and to do that I need to sell this" she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. I'll buy a new house and make it my own. Plan my future there" she said.

"If that's what you want" I said.

"It is. I need to pack, fix that window and clean first. Hunter has ruined it" she said.

"We will fix it together. Maybe others can come help?" I suggested.

She nodded. I owled the others and they arrived. They all brought lots of boxes.

"Do you want to do your room?" I asked Y/n.

"No. I don't want to go in there" she said.

"Would you like me to pack it?" I asked.

"Yes please" she said.

"Want me to keep everything?" I asked.

"Everything but the bedding," she said.

"Okay" I said.

I walked in and began packing her clothes. I was going through her draw as I grabbed her clothes.

Really Y/n? This is what you had to use when you didn't have me? She had her own toys. I put them in the keep box. Who knows when they might come in handy.

I continued packing her room until it was empty. Her childhood was almost gone. I walked downstairs with the boxes, one by one. Everywhere was empty. Boxes everywhere. They were split into piles, one for keep and one for rubbish.

Y/n walked down and hugged me. You could tell by her eyes she was upset. We all had a group hug then headed back home. Mum and dad sorted the shed so Y/n could put her stuff in there for the time being.

Within a few days, the house was sold. Y/n had begun looking for somewhere to live. As much as I enjoyed her staying with me, I had to let her have her home. A place where she can go.

"Ron, Ron" I heard her shout from downstairs.

I ran down in shock and panic. She was smiling.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I found somewhere I like" she sat with my dad's laptop in front of her.

"Let me see," I said and sat next to her.

She skipped through the photos, showing me. It was beautiful. A big garden, built in a swimming pool, climbing frames. It was perfect for her to plan her future.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"It's perfect," I replied.

"For what?" She asked?

"Your future" I replied.

"My future?" She questioned.

"Yes, you know where you can plan and grow," I explained.

"Don't you mean our future?" She asked.

My heart melted. The thought of her including me in her future. I cupped her face and locked my lips against hers. Fred and George walked in and whistled.

~ Y/n's POV ~

I sat around for ages looking for places. Nothing was catching my eye. I finally told Ron about this one and said I wanted him in my future. He kissed me until Fred and George walked in whistling.

"Shall I ask about this property?" I asked.

"Of course," Ron replied.

"Let's see," Fred and George said.

They walked over and hovered behind me. I skipped through the photos.

"I can see mini gingers running around," George said.

"They might not be ginger, they could have Y/n's hair colour" Fred said.

"Either way, I can see mini Ron and Y/n's running around" George said.

Me and Ron kept quiet. We haven't spoken about that. After the scare at school, he said he did in the future but now, I don't know.

"Uncle Fred can show them how to cannibal into the swimming pool," Fred said.

"We haven't got kids and Y/n isn't pregnant, drop it" Ron snapped.

Ron walked upstairs. I put the laptop down and followed Ron upstairs. He shut the door in my face without meaning. I entered and sat on the bed next to him.

"Talk to me," I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"Why did you walk up here?" I said.

"It's true," he said.

"What? About children" I asked.

"Yes," he said and looked away.

"We haven't spoken about it," I said.

"I know we haven't. We haven't spoken about the future at all" he said.

"Do you not want a future with me?" I asked.

"Of course I do. I want so much with you" he said.

"I want everything. You're my everything" I replied.

"I want to marry you, make the future, let you carry my kids," he said.

"I want everything you're asking," I said.

With that saying, I was ready. I wanted to feel him. I pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back. He moved his hands to my hips and pulled me closer. I flinched slightly, not meaning too. He pulled away and looked at me. I nodded to him letting him know I wanted too.

"Y/n," he said slightly, looking away.

"Yes, I want to," I replied.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes," I said firmly.

"I will touch you where and how you want. I don't want to rush you" he said.

"Okay" I replied.

"You're definitely sure?" He asked.

"Yes," I replied.

He nodded and kissed me, leaning me further back onto the bed. Slowly pulling my bottoms off gently, taking my underwear with them. I slowly sucked on my lip as he kissed my thighs.

"You tell me when to stop," he said.

"I will," I replied.

He put his mouth on my clit and began sucking gently. I rolled my eyes back and let out a little moan. He continued to suck my clit for a while. He inserted one finger and looked at me. I nodded and he entered two. He thrusted his fingers slowly.

I began having visions from Hunter. I flinched as Ron picked up his speed. I let a tear run down my cheek. Ron must have noticed because he pulled out and sat next to me.

"Hey, it's okay" he reassured me.

"I was ready," I said.

"Was. It's okay to change your mind. I respect that" he said.

He wiped the tear from my cheek. I leant on his shoulder next to him then looked up.

"Can we try something else?" I asked.

"What's that?" He asked.

I looked down at his bulge through his trousers and raised a brow at him.

"If you like," he said.

With that being said. I pushed him back and knelt on the floor in front of him. I unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them off his hips. I took his length into my mouth slowly rubbing his length with my hand as well.

He leant forward balancing on his elbows and tilted his head back. I continued to suck at the speed I thought was right. Well I guess I was doing right, his moans were loud and he didn't guide me.

I continued until there was a knock on the door. Before we got a chance to cover up they walked in. I turned to see Arthur standing in shock. His jaw dropped. He took a breath and walked out.

Ron and I looked at each other then got dressed well after Ron finished himself off. We headed downstairs to see everyone turn and look at us. This was not good.

The awkward silence lingered. No one knew what to say or do.

"I'm guessing you don't want breakfast," Fred said to me.

"She's already eaten," George laughed.

"She didn't swallow anything. I didn't fill her up" Ron laughed.

"Ronald," I shouted.

He looked at me and put his hands up. Molly grabbed her tea towel and began running after Ron with it.

"I'm going to work. I'm scared for life" Arthur said and walked out.

I sat down in the chair watching as Molly chased Ron. She finally gave up and Ron lifted me out of the chair and sat there himself. I stood and stared at him.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"I was sitting there. There's nowhere else to sit" I explained.

"I just ran around the house. I needed to sit down" he said.

"I'll stand here then" I said and leaned against the wall.

Ron got up and walked over to me. He grabbed me and walked back to the chair. He sat and guided me down onto his lap.

"All you have to do is ask," he said.

"Oh, get a room," Fred sighed.

"We had one, but apparently we can't get privacy in there either" Ron replied.

"Ron!" I said firmly.

"Y/n," Molly shouted.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Open it, open it" she said with excitement as she passed me a letter.

"Oh my merlin, is that it?" Ron asked.

I took the letter and opened it. All eyes were on me while I read through it.

"Ms. Snape,

We are delighted to inform you about the buying of the house you applied for. The current sale is going through and the offer you made has matched the seller's requests, this gives us the opportunity to tell you that you have been successful. The house will be available for you in the next upcoming weeks. Congratulations on your new house!"

My face smiled. Ron read it over my shoulder. By our smiles everyone cheered. Ron turned my face to his and kissed me.

"I'm happy for you," Molly said, lifting me into a hug.

Draco and Pansy walked over and hugged me followed by Fred and George.

"When do you move out?" Fred asked.

"Trying to get rid of her?" Ron laughed.

"Of course not," George said.

"I know," Ron replied.

"They will give us the moving date soon," I replied.

"That's great," everyone said.

~ FEW WEEKS LATER ~

We finally received the moving date a few days ago. Ron and I have started moving things into the new house. We haven't fully slept together but we have touched each other, thankfully Arthur or anyone else haven't walked in.

"Y/n, I've got the last of the boxes" Ron shouted.

Everything was going well. The day we officially moved into our new house.

"We're going to miss you around here everyday" Molly hugged me.

"Not going to miss the screams you and Ron make," Fred laughed.

"Why is it always us? What about Pansy and George?" Ron asked.

"We're quiet," Pansy said.

"You're really not," Draco said.

"Agreed" I laughed.

"Okay, yes we're going to miss you bro" Fred said.

"We are," George agreed.

We all had a group hug. Ron and I headed back into his room to say goodbye to it, even though he would see it again when we visited.

"Ron?" I asked.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Everything stays in the past right?" I questioned.

"Yes, if that's what you want" he replied.

"So, can we go with a fresh start?" I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I want to be able to fuck you before we move in" I said.

"We ha-" he said before I cut him off.

"We touched. I'm ready. I want to" I added.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"100%" I replied.

"Here?" He asked.

"Saying goodbye to the room" I laughed.

"If you're sure," he said.

"I am," I replied.

He walked over and kissed me, placing his hands on my hips as he lifted me and walked over to the bed. He left his bed here for when he comes to visit.

He placed me down on the bed and crawled over me kissing my neck. I lifted his shirt as he broke away from my neck letting me take it over his head. He stayed away from my neck and pulled my bottoms down, throwing them somewhere, my underwear going with.

He pressed his face against my clit without hesitation. I lifted my hips as he pushed them back down. He looked at me as I rolled my eyes back.

He broke away from my clit and stood at the end of the bed. He pulled my ankles to bring me close to him.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes," I replied.

He undid his belt and let his trousers fall to his ankles. He hovered over me and lined himself up. I nodded to let him know I was ready. He slowly pushed into me. I wrapped my legs around him and moaned a little loudly.

"Want me to stop?" He asked.

"No," I replied.

He slowly thrusted in and out. I pulled myself up closer to him, digging my nails into his back. He moved his body closer to mine as he leant forwards letting me lay back down on the bed. I turned my head to the side as he kissed my neck as he continued to thrust. I saw him move his hand next to my face as he grabbed the sheets tightly, making his veins in his hand jump out.

He grabbed one off my hand and let our fingers interweave. My moans grew as I became close to finishing. I tightened around his length and he quickened with his speed. I squeezed tighter around his hand as I finished. Him finishing too. The whole time he was being gentle.

He pulled out slowly and got dressed. I got dressed too and we headed back downstairs. Arthur gave Ron the car to keep, as long as he looks after it. We got in the car with the last of the boxes and drove to the new house after saying goodbye again.

We arrived and started unpacking. I started in the kitchen when Ron started in the bedroom. The living room was done already from the last time we were here.

Ron must have finished the bedroom because he came down and hugged me from behind, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Why don't we have a party to celebrate?" He asked.

"Maybe Hermione and Harry can join," I suggested.

"It's been a while since we saw them," he said.

"Sure, let's have a party," I said.

Ron sent out a few messages to everyone and I finished putting everything away. We sat down for about an hour until everyone arrived. Draco was first, he brought a bottle of fire whiskey with him. Fred, George and Pansy followed, however Ellie also came.

"Is this alright?" Fred whispered.

I looked at Ron who looked at me. I shrugged and he nodded to Fred. They all entered and we sat down. Fred and Ron walked to the kitchen. I looked over to see Ron shaking his hands and stepping away from Fred. I walked over to see what was happening and Fred had a bag of weed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," Ron said, snacking the bag from Fred's hand and hiding it in his pocket.

"He doesn't want anyone to smoke it because he doesn't want you to feel left out and wants to smoke it" Fred explained.

"Why won't I smoke it?" I asked.

"Because of how you feel when you do," Fred said.

"We both get turned on when we smoke it," Ron said.

"That's fine. Everything is in the past" I said.

"I don't want you to feel like you have to," Ron said.

"I don't have to, I want to," I replied.

I may have left it in the past but I remembered everything. It wasn't going to leave me but I knew I had to move on with my life. I trust Ron, I love him.

There was a knock on the door. Ron walked over and let Hermione and Harry in. We all hugged and sat back down. We started drinking straight away. I sat next to Ron while Ellie sat on Fred's lap and Pansy sat on George's. Hermione and Harry snuggled up and Draco on his own.

"Okay, let's play truth or dare," Hermione said.

"Okay, who's first?" I asked.

"I will. Draco, truth or dare?" Ron asked.

"Truth" Draco replied.

"Who is your secret crush?" Ron asked.

"I can't answer that," he said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I can't, I'll drink though, to replace it" he suggested.

"Okay" I replied.

Draco took his drink then looked around. Draco looked at Fred.

"Fred, truth or dare?" Draco asked.

"Truth," Fred replied.

"What's something you're glad your mum doesn't know about you?" Draco asked.

"That I nearly fucked Y/n with Ron" he replied.

"Why are you glad she doesn't know?" Ron asked.

"Because she would murder me. She likes you both together" Fred replied.

Ron and I looked at each other and smiled. He leant towards me and kissed me.

"Okay that's enough" Draco laughed.

"Jealous?" Ron laughed.

"Who's next?" Draco asked.

"Fred's turn to ask," I said.

"Truth or dare George?" Fred asked.

"Dare" he replied.

"Because I'm a nice brother and don't want you to be left out, kiss Y/n" Fred said.

"You might be nice to him, what about me? You're not a nice brother to me" Ron said.

"I am, I could have said for you to go paris or just Ron and Y/n fuck it I didn't" Fred said.

"Only if Y/n and Pansy are happy with it," George said.

"I'm fine, it's a dare," Pansy said.

"Y/n?" Fred and George asked.

I looked at Ron. He looked at me and nodded. I knew by his face he wasn't impressed about it but everyone was cheering us on. I nodded to George and he walked over. I placed a quick and gentle kiss on his lips then he sat back down.

"Ron, truth or dare?" George asked.

"Truth," he replied.

"Who's more your type, Ellie or Y/n?" George asked.

"Y/n," Ron said without hesitation.

"Only because you're dating her" Ellie mumbled.

"No, she's my type," Ron said.

"Then why date me if I wasn't your type?" Ellie asked.

"Because I thought I lost Y/n, I didn't want to date a look alike" Ron said.

"So you used me?" Ellie asked.

"No, I loved you. Why were we talking, why don't you tell everyone how you used to be with my brother?" he said.

"Ron," I mumbled.

"Ron," Fred said.

"It wasn't like that," Ellie said.

"Oh yeah, that's right. You just fucked him while with me and sent your underwear to him" Ron shouted.

"I'm glad we broke up," he added.

He grabbed the bottle of fire whiskey and downed it.

"You all came to the party, let's party" Ron shouted.

Everyone nodded and grabbed a drink. They all stood. Ellie and I stayed seated. Harry put on the music and everyone started dancing.

Ron stumbled over to me after a while of dancing and grabbed my hands.

"Come dance with me" he slurped.

"Please" he dragged

"Fine" I said and got up.

He smiled and fell into me pushing me back down.

"Let's get you to bed. You're drunk" I said.

"No. I want to dance" he spat.

"If you can stand up, then sure," I said.

He got up again and stood. He was wobbling but he was trying not to. He smiled at me.

"See. Now dance" he said.

I started to dance and he did the same. Then the song 'wannabe' came on. Ron grabbed a microphone and plugged it in. He began singing alone. Stuttering his words but he did. I couldn't help but laugh.

Harry and Hermione started kissing. I saw dracos eyes on them. I walked over and nudged him.

"That's why you didn't say anything earlier?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He stuttered.

"You like Hermione, she's your secret crush" I said.

"No, well yes but no" he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I like them both," Draco said.

I was shocked. Harry and Hermione? He looked away from me with guilt. I grabbed him and hugged him.

"It's okay," I said.

"It's bad," he replied.

"It's not. It's okay" I replied.

"Thank you," he said.

Ron stuttered over and pushed Draco off.

"Hands off my girl," he said.

"It's okay Ron" I said.

"No, he touched you," Ron replied.

"He was hugging me, Ron" I explained.

"Are you okay?" He stuttered.

"I will be when you get to bed" I said.

"But I don't want to go to bed," he slurped.

"Come on," I said, holding onto him as we walked up the stairs.

"Fine, only if you give me cuddles" he said as we entered the room.

"I'll give you cuddles" I said as he climbed into bed.

"Thank you" he said as I placed the covers over him.

"I love you" he added as I laid next to him.

I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

"I love you," I said.

I didn't change and now I can't move. I wiggled a little to get myself comfortable and he rolled over.

"Cuddle me," he mumbled.

I smiled again and placed my arms over him. He fell asleep and I fell asleep quicker than expected.

I woke up to Ron not next to me. I got out of bed and walked downstairs. Draco, Fred, George and Ron were all in the kitchen cooking. Well, Ron was snacking on the sides while Fred was slapping his hands.

"Morning" George dragged.

"Morning, what are you cooking?" I asked.

"Pancakes," Draco said.

"With strawberries," Ron winked.

I rolled my eyes and walked over. Ron stood behind me and placed his head on my shoulder and his hands around my waist.

"Why Draco cooking?" I asked.

"Because Ron kept eating and Fred kept throwing flour at me so I threw it back" George said.

"I wasn't eating," Ron said.

As he said that, his hand left my waist and he grabbed a strawberry about to put in his mouth as he stood behind me.

"See," Fred shouted.

He pushed the strawberry in my mouth.

"It's not me eating," Ron said.

Everyone rolled their eyes as Draco dishes the pancakes out. Ron finally let go of me as he grabbed the whipped cream and squirted a lot on the plate.

"Want some?" He asked.

"Good," he said without giving me a chance to answer.

He grabbed my cheeks and opened my mouth, squirting cream down it. We turned around to see that Draco and the twins had left. Don't blame them.

We entered the living room and began eating. Harry, Hermione, Pansy and Ellie walked down. They all rubbed their eyes and placed a hand on their head.

"How much did you all drink after Ron and I left?" I asked.

"Too much," Pansy replied.

"I can see," I replied, laughing.

Ron sat next to me as we ate. Everyone else grabbed a plate and sat down. Ron grabbed my last strawberry off my plate and ate it.

"Are you joking?" I groaned.

"That was my last one," I added.

"I know," he laughed.

"Don't talk to me," I said and continued to eat the rest of my pancakes.

"Y/n," he repeated.

"Shut up Ronald" I raised a brow.

"Make me" he said with a smirk.

"Oh guys, really?" Draco said.

"Let me sit on your face and make you" I said.

"Go on then" he said.

Fred put the fork to his ear.

"What's that mum? You want us home? Okay" he said, talking to the fork.

"Let us come," Harry and Hermione said.

"That's one way of getting people to leave the house," Ron said.

"You're disgusting," Draco laughed.

I went to open my mouth to say something but Ron put his hand over my mouth. I don't know why. I moved his hand.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"Just in case you joked about something," he replied.

"About being disgusting?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"I was going to say goodbye," I said.

"Oh" he laughed.

"Next time you put your hand over my mouth, make sure your cum is on it for me to lick" I whispered in his ear.

He looked at me and gulped as I laughed.

"Bye" I said.

"Bye" everyone but Ron said.

Ron was in shock from what I said. He didn't say a word. Everyone had now left and everywhere I went, Ron's eyes followed.

"Are you going to say something?" I asked.

He shook his head. A little gap between his lips. I smiled to myself and knelt in front of him. I put two fingers through the gap. He grabbed my hand and moved it after coughing.

"Bloody hell. What was that?" He asked.

"You can talk," I laughed.

"The next time you put your fingers in my mouth, I want to taste your cum" he mocked.

"Looks like you'll have to become better at gagging. You struggled with half my finger" I raised a brow.

"I wasn't expecting it," he said.

"Let me do it again," I said.

"No," he said firmly.

"Because you gag too easily," I laughed.

"You're the one that's meant to gag. Not me" he said.

"Sure" I said, rolling my eyes.

I grabbed the tv remote and flicked through channels.

"Now that we finished reading, can we watch this?" I asked.

"What is it?" He asked.

"The maze runner. It's a film" I explained.

"Sure," he said.

I left the channel on and watched the film. I placed my head on his shoulder as we watched.

"Look at them. Just you wait Thomas. She's a bitch" I said to the tv.

We watched until the film finished.

"I hate cliffhangers," Ron said.

"Don't we all?" Ron replied.

"It's getting late. We should head to bed" I said.

Ron nodded and we walked upstairs. I laid down in bed and Ron pulled me on top of him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You never got me to shut up," he said, raising a brow.

"What a shame!" I giggled.

"I'm hungry," he said.

"We were just down stairs," I said.

"For you. I want what you said" he stated.

"Me to sit on your face?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

I smiled as placed his fingers in the waistband of my bottoms. I lifted my legs enough for them to slip out. He smiled and placed his hands under my thighs and pulled me closer to his face. I leant on my knees on each side of him as he went straight in with his tongue on my clit.

I grabbed the headboard tightly and moaned as he continued. He squeezed my thigh as he ate me out. He didn't stop. I was so close and he knew it. He picked up his speed and sucked my clit more bringing me to a finish. My cum washed down his throat.

He let go of my thighs as I slid down his chest. He grabbed the back of my neck and brought his lips to mine. I could taste myself on his lip as our tongues fought each other in our mouths.

He rolled me over and hovered over me. Kissing my neck. I leant my head back further into the pillow.

"Do you want to?" He asked.

"Yes," I said between moans.

He pushed two fingers in and out then lined himself up with me. He pushed himself in gently and started to thrust. I gripped the sheets next to me. He grabbed my hands and placed them above my head. Bringing his lips back to mine as he sucked gently leaving purple marks.

He started thrusting harder as he became closer. He brought me closer to my second climax as he picked up speed. We both finished. We caught our breaths as he pulled out gently.

He laid next to me, both of us on our backs. Our chests are rising and falling. He looked at me and smiled as I did the same.

We fell asleep not long after.

~ FLASH FORWARD 6 YEARS ~

Everything has been great the last few years. Today is my and Ron's wedding day. Pansy and Hermione are currently helping me get into my wedding dress. Draco is Ron's best man. Ron didn't trust the twin in case they did a prank. Harry and Ron aren't as close as Draco and Ron. Harry and Ron drifted away a long time ago, they are still friends but Ron is closer to Draco. I never thought that would happen.

The children are flower boys and girls. Harry and Hermione have a daughter called Lily. She's 4. Harry decided to name her after his mum. George and Pansy haven't thought about kids. Even if they are 24 now, same with Fred and Ellie. Draco has stayed single. He had a few flings now and then but nothing serious.

Ron and I, well we definitely have a family. Ron's always had a big family and I guess adding to it wasn't a problem. Noah was our first, his 5. We then have Millie, she's 3. That's not all though. I'm currently 7 months pregnant, again. They both have Ron's side of the family, the ginger.

"Careful, don't rip it" Pansy shouted at Hermione.

"You be careful," Hermione shouted back.

"Guys, I can do this," I said.

I placed the veil on the back of my head. Pansy and Hermione stood in front of me and smiled.

"Ron's lucky," Pansy said.

There was a knock on the door. Pansy walked over and poked her head through. She let Draco in.

"Wow Y/n. Ron's a lucky man" Draco said.

"He is," Hermione and Pansy agreed.

"Stop. I don't want to ruin my makeup" I said.

"Ron's ready," Draco said.

I nodded and took a breath. Hermione and Pansy opened the door and I walked out. The kids ran up with little baskets.

The music started playing as the kids walked out first. Followed by Hermione and Pansy. Arthur ran up to the side of me.

"May I?" He asked.

"Of course," I replied.

He grabbed my arm and walked me down the aisle. I could see Ron standing at the front. Draco next to him, the twins next to Draco. Ron's face lit up as he saw me.

I reached the front and Ron grabbed my hand. He kissed my cheek.

"You look beautiful," he said.

I smiled as we began our vows.

"I, Y/n Snape, take thee, Ronald Weasley, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith."

"I, Ronald Weasley, take thee, Y/n Snape, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith."

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife".

"Kiss the bride" everyone shouted and cheered.

Ron cupped my cheek and brought me forward as we kissed.

"I love you Mrs Weasley" he smiled.

"I love you Mr Weasley" I smiled.

This was probably one of the best days of my life. We all went to the beach and for the after party. The kids running in and out of the water. Ron followed them.

I had the life I always wished for. A husband, children, friends and mostly, the best family I could ask for. Even if my father wasn't here today, I knew he would be proud.

All of a sudden I was handed a letter. I smiled and took it off the guy. I've never seen the guy handing it to me or couldn't see who he was. He's face was covered in a long beard.

I looked at the letter and instantly recognised the writing.

"Y/n"

I opened the letter to one sentence. The sentence I didn't want to hear. From the person I didn't want to hear.

"You looked beautiful today"

I looked around to try to see the guy who handed me the letter. I saw him at a distance. The eyes stared at me. The ones I thought I would never look at again.

I saw him run towards me. I got up from the sand and walked backwards.

"Leave me alone" I shouted as I headed into the bushes trying to avoid him.

"I just want to say. Goodbye" Hunter said as he grabbed my wrist.

"Goodbye?" I questioned.

"Forever. I'll always love you, but seeing you today made me realise, you and Ron will always be what we weren't. He is good for you, I'm not" he explained.

"Goodbye," I said.

"Fate never worked for us, but it did for you and Ron. Goodbye love" he said and ran off.

I walked back to the beach. Ron ran over to me.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"Fate did bring us back," I said.

"What makes you say that?" He asked.

"No reason" I replied and sat down.

"Yes, I have to thank fate for bringing you back to me, even if I messed up. I'll always love you" he said and sat down next to me.

We both watched the kids as we sat. Fred and George teach them how to do pranks. Ron realised and ran back over. Bad idea. He tripped over a prank wire. I laughed.

I looked to the distance of the beach next to me. Someone running into the distance. He was finally leaving.

I was happy. Happy as I'll ever be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 766 44
Combining mating bonds and the magic you'd find at Hogwarts to create a smutty (explicit warning! 18+) love story between y/n and a very soft Severus...
43.2K 861 40
"I cannot live without you, y/n! Please, be with me." Ominis spoke to y/n gently yet shyly. His hand rubbing your chin as he listened to you breathin...
210K 5.7K 15
SS x reader ~ If you don't like it, don't read it!!! A small attraction, a dangerous offer, a realization, an accidental bond, and a journey thro...
45.8K 1.4K 28
Love is difficult to explain as one likes to say. But (Y/n)(L/n) falling for her professor, Severus Snape? That was hard to believe. The girl always...