Seductive: part 1&2 x reader

By stxrquill

Seductive part one and two. Updated and edited. Ron X Reader Professor snape has a daughter? What happens w... More

A/U
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

39 0 0
By stxrquill

~ Ron's POV ~

I woke up to Y/n sleeping on my chest. The usual. George and Pansy were at it for most of the night but I ignored them. Y/n slept through it.

It felt good feeling her warmth again. I mean, yes we slept the same best for 3 weeks but we had our backs to each other. I missed her touch. I'm so glad I have her back. She might not remember but I do. At least I have her now.

She rubbed her head against my chest as she woke up. I placed my hand on the side of her head and brushed her hair out of the way. She turned her head and looked at me smiling.

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Amazing, you?" She replied.

"You didn't hear your sister with my brother then?" I asked.

"A little, I fell asleep after they started," she said.

"They were at it all night," I said.

"We weren't that bad," she said.

She sat up and placed a kiss on my lips. She grabbed a towel and walked out completely naked wrapped in the towel.

I followed her with a towel for myself. She walked to the beach and put her toes in the water. She unwrapped the towel and threw it away from the water. She walked in enough to cover her body. He turned and faced me signalling me to come in.

I walked in and she grabbed me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me into a kiss. She leant back making her hair wet.

"I love you" she said then pushed me under the water.

Oh it was on. I got up, picked her up with me and dunked her under along with myself. We stayed under for a few seconds and looked at each underwater. We smiled and went back up. I placed her on her feet and brushed the hair out of her face.

She smiled and then flicked water at me. I ignored it at first. She continued so I splashed her back.

"That's mean," she said.

"It is? I'm not sorry" I said laughing.

"Fuck you" she said.

"You did last night" I replied.

"Actually, you fucked me," she said, raising her brow.

"You can fuck me if you want" I replied.

"No, you mean. You splashed me" she replied, folding her arms.

"You splashed me first," I said.

She turned her back to me with her arms still crossed.

"Silent treatment. Wonderful" I said sarcastically.

She shrugged and continued to ignore me. I put my hands on her waist and brought her backwards towards me. I rested my head on her shoulder and kissed her neck. She smiled thinking I didn't see them and moved her head to the side to stop me.

"I saw you smile," I said, raising a brow.

"I didn't" she claimed.

"If you say so" I replied.

"Oi, lover birds. Get your arses here" Fred shouted.

"We will when you disappear" I shouted back.

"No," Fred said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because if I go, you'll do something and won't come," he replied.

"Well I'll get out but Y/n can come out when you disappear" I said.

"Don't tell me you're fucked in the water" Fred said, rolling his eyes.

"No we didn't" Y/n said.

"Good," he said.

I walked out and grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me. I walked off with Fred so Y/n could get out. We arrived back at the camp and Y/n followed behind. She went into the tent and got dressed.

"So, what do you want?" I asked Fred.

"Your okay breakfast duty" he said smiling.

"You're joking right?" I asked.

"Why?" He asked.

"You pulled me out of the water, away from Y/n, to cook breakfast?" I asked.

"Yes," he said smiling.

"No," I said.

"Cook yourself breakfast" I said and walked into the tent.

Y/n was sitting on the sleeping bag still in a towel.

"Finally" she said and brought me down to my knees and kissed me.

I took it by surprise. She pulled away thinking she was doing something wrong. I smiled and brought my lips back to hers. She pushed me onto my back and climbed over me. I grabbed her by the hips as she leant down, not breaking our kiss.

She moved one hand to her towel and Untucked it and let it drop. She unfolded my towel and left us both completely naked. She moved further down and took my length into her mouth without warning. I leant forward with a moan as she did it.

I leant on my elbows as she continued to bobble her head on my length. She got deeper and deeper each time. She was almost taking me all in. I felt my tip at the back of her throat as she tried going deeper. Tears falling to her cheeks. As much as I liked the feeling I didn't want her to suffer.

I sat up pulling my length out of her mouth. She went to go back down but I stopped her.

"Why?" She asked.

I leant forward and wiped the tears of her cheeks.

"Because, as much as I like the feeling, your throat doesn't" I replied.

She nodded and kissed me. I guided her hips as she sat over me. I lined her up with my length and slowly sat her down. She rolled her eyes back and moaned as she slowly took it all in. She waited a few seconds as she adjusted to the size then slowly raised up and down. She grabbed my shoulders as support and continued.

She leant her head against mine as she moaned. We picked up speed. She dug her nails into my shoulders and kissed me as we became closer. The moans became quiet as we kissed.

"I..I thought you were finished.. it was quiet" George stuttered.

Just as he entered we both finished. Our breaths rise and fall. Y/n leant her body against mine as George covered his eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked George.

"Erm.. Draco cooked breakfast. It's ready" he stuttered again.

"We'll be out in a minute," I said.

He nodded and walked off. Y/n got off me and got dressed. I also got dressed. We both walked out and sat down joining the others.

We are in silence. George couldn't look at either Y/n or I and Fred and Draco were laughing.

"What have we missed?" I asked.

"Nothing," Fred said.

"What are you laughing at?" George asked.

"Tell them Fred," Draco said.

"Fine, I used dad's laptop and I didn't click off it" Fred said.

"What did you do?" Pansy asked.

"Just searched for something," he replied.

"Searched for something for George," he added.

"Searched for what?" George asked.

"It's a surprise," Fred said.

"Can we go home now?" George said.

"So you can find out?" Y/n asked.

"Yes," George said.

Everyone finished eating then packed. We headed back home and sat on the sofa. Y/n sat next to me. George ran straight to dad's laptop.

"Fred" George shouted.

"Do it," Fred urged.

The next thing you know, a tune was playing. Fred, Draco and I looked at George. Fred laughed and Y/n stared at me. I was in trouble.

"How do you know what that is?" She asked.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Erm" she said.

"Y/n Snape," I said, shocked.

"Ronald Weasley," she said sarcastically.

"When did you watch ...that?" I asked.

"Two weeks ago. You?" She asked.

"A few days ago" I replied quietly.

"Pansy, you have no clue do you?" Fred said.

"No, what's all the fuss about?" She asked.

"You're too innocent," Fred laughed.

"She really isn't," George mumbled.

"George," Pansy shouted.

I turned around to see Ellie standing there. Fred's face lighting up. He ran over and hugged her. I felt jealous, why?

"Does he know?" Ellie whispered to Fred.

"Yes, I know," I said.

"Oh, I've come to get my stuff that I left here" she said.

"Why, you can move it into my room" Fred said.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Of course," he replied.

"Nice seeing you Y/n" Ellie said and walked upstairs.

Y/n nodded to Ellie and Fred followed Ellie upstairs. I should be happy that my brother is happy but, with my ex? I mean she cheated on me with him. He knew we were together. I felt anger in him. I know we sorted this but I felt hurt. I've moved on. I've got the girl I love.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked me.

I nodded. I needed to tell her. Maybe she's ready to know what happened. She was mad at me for not telling her about Pansy. I needed her not to be.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

Probably the worst words to use. Her face lost colour and she nodded. We walked upstairs and she sat on my bed.

"Do you love me?" She stuttered.

"Yes, of course. Don't ever think that" I said kneeling down to her.

"You don't want to be with me?" She questioned.

"No, I do. Of course I do" I said.

"Then what is it?" She asked.

"I need to tell you something," I said.

"Okay" she replied.

"Promise me, you're ready?" I asked.

She sat staring at the wall. She was zoned out.

"Y/n?" I said.

She snapped back to reality and looked at me.

"What?" She asked.

"Are you ready?" I said.

"Can we do this another time?" She asked.

I was confused. I nodded. I didn't want to rush things. She had to be ready.

"I need to go home, get a few things," she said.

"I'll come too," I said.

"No, stay," she said.

"What if there are hunters there?" I asked.

"I'll take Pansy," she said.

Before I could say anything, she walked out. I was confused about what just happened. Did I scare her?

I walked downstairs and she was gone. Pansy too.

"What just happened?" Fred asked while hugging Ellie.

"What did you say to her?" Draco asked.

"I didn't. She wanted to talk another time" I explained.

I sat down and fiddled with my fingers. I realised George wasn't here.

"Where's George?" I asked.

"He went with the girls," Draco said.

So she could take George but not me? What did I do? I looked over and Fred and Ellie had their tongues down each other's throat. I was mad at myself. I must have said something for Y/n to act like this.

I grabbed a book that was near me and threw it.

"Ronald Weasley," I heard shouted.

I turned to see my mum holding the book.

"How dare you throw that book at me," she shouted.

"I didn't mean to," I replied.

"You could have seriously injured me," she shouted.

"I'm sorry," I said.

She walked into the kitchen and started to prepare dinner.

"You alright?" Draco asked.

I nodded and headed to my room. I stayed there until I heard Y/n arrive. I ran downstairs and saw her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She continued to ignore me. I grabbed her gently and guided her to my room. I gently pushed her in the bed making her sit.

"What?" She asked.

"What have I said?" I asked.

"Nothing" she said and got up.

I pushed her back down.

"You're not going til you tell me what I've done," I stated.

"You told me to move on, yet you're the one who did" she said and walked out before I had a chance to stop her.

I walked out and followed her.

"Y/n," I shouted.

She stopped and looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she said with voice breaks.

"I was going to," I said.

"When? A week, 2 weeks, a month?" She asked.

"Today, I was going to tell you upstairs," I said.

"This whole time I could have been with you, yet you did this and I stayed with Hunter. Look what happened" she said.

"I..I'm sorry" I said.

She shook her head and walked out slamming the door behind her. I ran out to follow but she was already gone. I walked back in and everyone was staring at me.

"What?" I shouted.

Everyone went back to what they were doing. I walked back upstairs and stayed there.

I laid in bed all night. Y/n hasn't returned. I was worried. It's dark outside. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. Looking through the window I saw Y/n stumbling to the door. I ran to the door and opened it. She fell into my arms stinking of fire whiskey.

"Ron?" She questioned.

"Yes it's me" I said.

"Ron," she said relaxed.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"I saw Harry and Hermione then, what is he's name?" she slurped.

"How did you get like this?" I asked.

"Colton, that's it. I saw him then I drank something with-" she started to say before I cut her off.

"Don't say you were with Hunter" I said.

"Yes. But it's bed time now" she said.

She began walking to the stairs and fell in the first step

"Shush before you wake everyone up" I said.

She started laughing loudly.

"Y/n shush," I said.

She put her finger to her mouth and laughed quietly and walked up the stairs. I walked behind her and supported her in the room. She kicked her shoes off and face planted the bed. I put the covers over her as best as I could and laid next to her. She fell asleep quickly and snored all night.

~ Morning ~

I didn't sleep much. I was worried about Y/n. She sat up and rubbed her head. She rolled her eyes and walked to the bathroom still stumbling but not as bad as last night. I heard her run the shower. She was there for about 45 minutes. She usually takes 15.

I walked in and she was sitting on the floor in the shower.

"Get out," she screamed.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before," I said.

"Get out," she said.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Don't you listen? I said," Get out," she said.

"Okay, I'm going," I said.

I walked out and sat on the bed waiting for her. She walked out and completely ignored me. She grabbed her clothes and walked back into the bathroom. Was she still mad? Well she has every right to be. I should have told her. She walked out again and once again ignored me.

"Are you still mad?" I asked.

"Shouldn't I be?" She said,

"Of course you should be mad but you can talk to me" I explained.

"The whole time, I knew I couldn't move on. There was something missing. You made me whole. You lied to me" she said, tears filling her eyes again.

"I wish I could take it back," I said.

"You told me to move on, I didn't. You did though. Did you say that so that you could. Were you bored of me?" She asked.

"No, of course not. I thought I was dying. I wanted you to be happy" I said.

"I would have been happy to remember you. Our memories" she said.

"But you would have hurt," I said.

"Yes, I would for ages but when I was ready I would have moved on if I wanted too" she said.

"I'm sorry. It hurt me this whole time. I wish we continued. It's my fault Hunt-" I started saying before she cut me off.

"Forget it. I know now" she said.

"I love you. I'm sorry" I said walking over to her.

She put her hand in front of her pushing me away. It was like she was flinching at my move.

"I'm sorry" she said slowly moving her hand.

I held my arms out so she could come to me. She leant into me and hugged me. Burying her head in my chest as she wrapped her arms around me tightly.

I let her hug me till she let go. She finally let go and looked at me.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes" she stuttered.

"Y/n?" I questioned.

"I'm fine," she said with a smile.

I could tell she was lying but I couldn't rush her.

"Now that you're sober, what happened last night?" I asked.

"I saw Harry and Hermione for a bit, got drunk then came here" she said.

"You only saw Harry and Hermione?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

I knew she was hiding something. She said she was with Hunter and Colton last night. I just can't rush her.

"Okay" I said.

"Harry and Hermione said they'll come over later" she said.

I nodded and walked down the stairs. She followed not long after. Ellie sat with Fred. She must have stayed the night. Pansy with George and Draco on his own. Y/n looked around at everyone. They all hid their heads.

She walked into the kitchen and helped my mum cook. I could hear them talking.

"Did everyone know?" Y/n asked.

"I think so dear," mum replied.

"Even you?" Y/n asked.

"Afraid so, I wasn't happy about it though" mum replied.

"I gave him a whack with the tea towel," mum added with a laugh.

Y/n let out a little laugh too.

"He loves you, you know that right? He thought he was saving you pain. You lost your father, you didn't need to lose him too" mum said.

"I know, I just felt so empty without him. When we were camping everything just felt whole again. I was with him" Y/n said.

"You'll work through this" mum said and gave Y/n a hug.

I smiled at them both and Y/n walked over to me. She sat next to me, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"There's nothing to be sorry for," I said.

She grabbed my hand and lifted my arm. She snuggled under my arm placing my hand over her shoulder. I smiled at her actions.

Harry and Hermione walked through the door holding hands and sat on the free sofa. Harry looked at me then Ellie and Fred. I shook my head and he nodded.

We sat around having a catch up all day. The day went quickly. Everyone began heading up to bed. Harry and Hermione had the spare room. Me and Y/n were left.

"Ready to go to bed?" I asked.

"I'm going to take the sofa tonight," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"No reason, just want to sleep here" she said.

"Okay, want me to stay with you?" I asked.

"No, you go up," She said.

I leant forward to kiss her head as she flinched again.

"I'm sorry" she said and leant forward again.

I placed a kiss on her head and walked upstairs. I was worried about her. I knocked on George's room and he let me in. Thanks to Merlin, George and Pansy were both dressed.

"Was Hunter there when Y/n got her stuff?" I asked.

"No," Pansy replied.

"Why?" George asked.

"Y/n acting strange," I said.

"What do you mean strange?" George asked.

"She's sleeping on the sofa," I said.

"That's unusual," Pansy said.

"Exactly, she hates sleeping alone" I said.

"Do you think she's going somewhere?" George asked.

"I don't know, she was flinching and lying today," I said.

"What do you mean lying?" Pansy asked.

"She came in drunk last night. She told me she was with Hermione and Harry then got drunk with Colton and Hunter then earlier she said she got drunk by herself" I explained.

"And flinching?" George asked.

"I went to hug her earlier and she put her hand between us. I went to kiss her head good night and she backed off" I explained.

"Want me to talk to her?" Pansy asked.

"If she'll talk to you," I said.

She nodded and walked downstairs after kissing George. I don't want to see that. I sat down with George and did nothing until Pansy came back.

~ Y/ns POV ~
~ FLASHBACK ~

Sitting in Ron's room.

"Promise me," he said.

I zoned out. Those words made me remember something. Something important.

"Promise me something," Ron said.

"Anything," I replied.

"You move on," he said.

"I can't do that," I replied.

"If you love me, you will," he said.

"I love you, I can't do that," I said.

"Then I'll help you," he said.

"How?" I asked.

"You love me?" He asked.

"Of course I do," I said.

"Close your eyes" he stuttered as he became more weak.

I did as I was told. Tears falling over him.

"Obliviate" he mumbled.

He obliviated me. Made me forget everything we had between us.

"Y/n," he said.

I snapped back to reality. I didn't know what to say.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you ready?" He said.

"Can we do this another time?" I asked.

He nodded.

"I need to go home, get a few things," I said.

"I'll come too," He said.

"No, stay," I said.

"What Hunter is there?" He asked.

"I'll take Pansy," I said.

I walked out before he could say anything else. I ran downstairs and grabbed Pansy. George came too. I went home. Hunter wasn't there. I grabbed a few things and headed back. The trip was short.

I walked in and Ron ran down the stairs.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I continued to ignore him. I was mad. He grabbed me gently and guided me to his room. He gently pushed me on the bed making me sit.

"What?" I asked.

"What have I said?" He asked.

"Nothing" I said and got up.

He pushed me back down.

"You're not going til you tell me what I've done," He stated.

"You told me to move on, yet you're the one who did" I said and walked out before he had a chance to stop me.

He followed her.

"Y/n," He shouted.

I stopped and looked at him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said with voice breaks.

"I was going to," He said.

"When? A week, 2 weeks, a month?" I asked.

"Today, I was going to tell you upstairs," He said.

"This whole time I could have been with you, yet you did this and I stayed with Hunter. Look what happened" i said.

"I..I'm sorry" He said.

I shook her head and walked out slamming the door behind me. I walked to every ever I could find. I bumped into Harry and Hermione.

"Hey Y/n," Harry said.

"Hey" I said.

"You okay?" Hermione asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"How is everyone?" Harry asked.

"They're good, you should go see them," I said.

"Yeh, we can pop over tomorrow," Hermione said.

I nodded and walked off. An arm grabbed me and took me down an alley. I turned to see Colton.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"Away" I replied.

"From my brother," he said.

"Yes," I replied.

"That's not nice. He's been looking for you" he said.

"He can keep looking," I said.

He tightened his grip around my arm.

"No, you'll go see him now" he said and dragged me to Hunter who was in my house.

Hunter smiled like a dog receiving a bone.

"I've missed you," he said.

"I haven't," I replied.

"That's not nice," he said.

He took me from Colton and walked upstairs.

"Look, I made your bed for you," he said.

"Not like I'll be using it," I said.

"Oh you will," he said.

"When?" I asked.

"Now" he said.

"Sorry Ron's at his house" I said.

"Oh that's where you're wrong. You'll be using it with Me" he said.

"In your dreams" I spat.

He gripped me tighter and poured strong fire whiskey down my throat. It tasted like it was mixed with something. My vision went blurry.

He held me down on the bed. He undressed me and himself. He inserted himself into me without warning and thrusted without letting me adjust. It was painful. I cried out hoping Colton would come and help me but no.

He continued to thrust while holding me down until he finished. I was numb. He climbed off me and got dressed. I couldn't move. Colton walked upstairs and then walked away with Hunter.

I cried for a few hours then got dressed. I wanted Ron. I shouldn't have left. I stumbled back to Ron's house. I was confused. Something to do with the drink.

Ron walked out and I fell into his arms.

"Ron?" I questioned.

"Yes it's me," He said.

"Ron," I said relaxed.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"I saw Harry and Hermione then, what is he's name?" I slurped.

My words were mixed. I didn't know what I was saying at this point. Everything was crazy. I felt dizzy and sleepy.

"How did you get like this?" I asked.

"Colton, that's it. I saw him then I drank something with-'' I started to say before I cut her off.

"Don't say you were with Hunter," he said.

"Yes. But it's bed time now" I said.

I began walking to the stairs and fell on the first step

"Shush before you wake everyone up" He said.

I started laughing loudly.

"Y/n shush," He said.

I put her finger to her mouth and laughed quietly and walked up the stairs. He walked behind me and supported me to the room. I kicked her shoes off and face planted the bed.

~~~

I got in the shower. I spent a long time and he walked in while I was sitting on the floor in the shower.

"Get out" I screamed.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before," He said.

"Get out," I said.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Don't you listen? I said" get out" I said.

"Okay, I'm going," He said.

I looked at my body that had bruises on my hips. It hit me, what happened last night.

~ BACK TO PRESENT ~

"Ron sent me to check on you. Are you okay?" Pansy asked.

Was I? No.

I wasn't sure how I was feeling. I knew Ron would have said something about how I was acting. I feel terrible for how I treated him. I wish I didn't but now all I'm getting is questions.

"Are you?" Pansy repeated.

"I'm fine," I said.

I was lying. I really wasn't. I just couldn't tell anyone. Ron would blame himself for not coming with me and I can't do that to him.

"Ron's worried about you," Pansy said.

"There's nothing to worry about," I replied.

"Why are you sleeping here?" She asked.

"The bed is uncomfortable" I lied.

"Then swap rooms. You take George's with Ron and George take Ron's with me" she suggested.

"No, that's unfair to you guys and Ron's happy with his bed" I said.

"I'm sure Ron will be fine with it," she said.

She started to walk off before I called her back. She turned and looked at me.

"I .. I want to sleep alone" I stuttered.

"Has Ron said something?" She asked.

"No.. I just.. want to sleep alone" I repeated.

"You never liked sleeping alone in a room" Pansy stated.

She was right. I hated being alone. I needed someone, even if they slept on the floor. The thought of knowing someone was there made me feel safe.

"I'll be fine," I said.

I wanted to cry. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep but I didn't want anyone with me.

"I don't care. I know something is wrong. I'll tell George to sleep with Ron and me and you take George's room. I know you're lying but I can't force you" she said.

"You don't need to do that," I said.

"Too late, I'm doing it," she said and walked up the stairs.

~ Ron's POV ~

I saw Pansy walk up the stairs. I jumped off George's bed and stood in front of Pansy.

"Well?" I asked.

"She won't tell me exactly what's wrong. There's something else but she said your bed is uncomfortable and she wants to sleep alone" she said.

"She always liked my bed. She said she liked mine more than hers" I said.

"Well she said she wants to sleep alone but we both know she hates sleeping alone" she said.

"Is she coming back up?" I asked.

"No, not yet anyway. I said I'll sleep in George's room with her and George sleeps with you" she explained.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because the bed is uncomfortable and we don't want her sleeping alone," she explained.

"Fine," I said.

George and I walked into my room. Pansy walked down and got Y/n. I saw them walk into George's room. Did I do something? She probably hates me. All the lies I've told and everything I hid from her.

~ Y/n's POV ~

Pansy came down and we walked upstairs. She was being so nice. I hated the fact that I wasn't with Ron but I couldn't. I know he wouldn't hurt me but I've ruined everything today. He's probably overthinking everything. The fact I made him feel bad today and now I'm not sleeping in the same bed. Even when we weren't together we shared the bed.

"Here, wear this," Pansy said, handing me some pjs.

"No, I'll stay in this" I said.

"You can't sleep in jeans," she said.

"But I'm comfortable," I replied.

"I'll change you myself if I have to," she said.

"I'm fine with this," I replied.

"Fine" she said and walked over.

"Arms up" she said, lifting my shirt.

I pulled away, stopping her from taking my clothes off.

"Stop," I said.

She didn't listen and continued trying.

"Hunter stop" I shouted without realising.

She pulled away and looked at me.

"What's Hunter got to do with this?" She asked.

"I didn't say Hunter" I stuttered.

"You did, you called me Hunter," she said.

"I didn't," I stuttered.

"Did he do something?" She asked.

Tears filled my eyes. But I hid them.

"No" I said firmly and walked out.

I slammed the door hard and walked down stairs. George and Ron walked out. Ron ran down the stairs and grabbed my arm.

"What is going on?" He asked.

"Nothing," I said.

I pulled my arm away and opened the door to leave. I stepped back as a guy walked in. My face turned pale. I felt sick. Tears filling my eyes.

"Get out, Hunter," Ron said.

"No stay," Pansy said.

"Why?" Ron and George asked.

"Maybe they can explain why Y/n called me Hunter," Pansy said.

"Awh love, you thought about me. Shame you couldn't say my name while we fucked" Hunter said.

"That was months ago. Leave" Ron said.

"Look, you've kept it a secret," Hunter said.

I stood in silence. I felt sick. He really acted like we fucked. No, he fucked me.

"What's happening?" George asked.

"I want to know the same thing," Ron said.

"Did you fuck, that's why your being distant to Ron?" Pansy asked.

"She's amazing, isn't she Ron?" Hunter said.

I felt Ron heat leaving his body. He was angry. Tears falling down my face without me knowing.

"We.. we didn't fuck" I stuttered.

"Last night was amazing," Hunter said.

"I..I was drunk on something" I stuttered.

"And that makes it okay?" Ron asked.

"I .. I didn't-" I started to say.

"You just said you were drunk. You didn't say no" Ron said, raising his voice.

Fred and Draco walked down wiping their eyes. Ellie followed behind.

"What's he doing here?" Draco asked.

"Ask Y/n," Ron said and stormed off.

"Y/n?" Draco asked.

"We fucked last night," Hunter said.

"After everything we did for you, you hurt my brother" Fred said, raising his voice as he walked towards me.

"I..I'm sorry" I stuttered as tears fell faster down my cheeks.

Ron came down the stairs with bags. My clothes and everything else. He walked back up and grabbed his bed sheets, the books and some of his clothes.

"Everything you touched is going," Ron shouted.

"Including you," he added.

"Ron," I said.

"And getting my fucking name out of your mouth" he shouted.

Hunter was smiling to himself. This is what he wanted. I ran off leaving my stuff. I had my plan. I needed to do something.

I ran to somewhere no one knows. A place that only Draco and I went to. When we were on summer break we met here. A hut in the middle of a field next to a tree.

I grabbed a leaf and wrote a message into it and sent it away to Draco.

"Draco, I need you to meet me at the hut. Please." I said.

I waited around for ages. Maybe he didn't get it. Or maybe he believed everyone else. I stepped out of the hit and saw Draco at a distance. Tears filled my eyes as I hugged him. He pushed me away though.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"You believe Hunter too?" I asked.

"How can I believe someone if I don't know both sides of the story. Tell me your side" he said.

"I didn't," I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Colton took me to Hunter. He gave me something. Something that made me dizzy" I explained while stuttering.

"What else?" He asked.

"He.. he fucked me Draco. I didn't fuck him. I didn't... I didn't want to,"I cried.

Draco pulled me into a hug. I cried into his chest as he rubbed my back. He walked me into the hut, not letting go. We sat down.

"Why didn't you tell me, Ron or anyone?" He asked.

"Because look what happened" I stuttered.

"Because you didn't explain," he said.

"Maybe I should have explained more to Hunter the word no" I stuttered.

Draco grabbed me and turned to face him.

"You only need to say it once. He should listen to the first time you say no. If you say no then he needs to stop." He said.

"I did but then I froze. I didn't move him. I should have tried harder" I said.

"No. This isn't your fault" Draco said.

"I shoul-'' I said before I got cut off.

"Y/n, listen to me. This isn't your fault. Stop blaming yourself. You did nothing wrong" he said.

"I did though. Maybe if I told Ron, he wouldn't have kicked me out" I said.

"He didn't know the truth. Give him time to calm down and then talk to him about it" he said.

I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder. We sat for hours until it rained. The hut wasn't waterproof and we were soaked.

"Want to come back and talk to Ron? You can't stay out here" Draco said.

"He won't talk to me," I said.

"Look, come back and we will try," he said.

I nodded and we walked back. The rain is getting heavier. We arrived at the burrows and knocked in the door. Fred opened the door and shut it again. Draco put his foot in the way to stop him completely shutting the door.

"What?" Fred asked.

"Just let her talk," Draco said.

"And make Ron feel worse about it?" Fred replied.

"Let Y/n tell the truth," Draco said.

"What truth? That they slept together while she was dating my brother" Fred said, raising his voice.

Ron opened the door and looked at us soaked.

"You lucky I love you. I'm not that much of a dick to leave you out in the rain" he said.

"Can we talk?" I stuttered.

Ron nodded and we walked upstairs. He sat on the bed and patted a bit next to him for me to sit. I sat down and fiddled with my fingers.

"Why?" He asked.

"I didn't," I said.

"Don't lie to me. I know you slept together. I just want to know why" he said.

"I didn-" I said before I was cut off.

"Stop saying you didn't when you did" he said.

"Let me finish the sentence," I said.

I took a breath then told him the exact same thing I told Draco. Tears filled his eyes as well as mine. He went to hug me but pulled away. He held his arms out and waited for me to go to him. I smiled and leant into his chest.

"I'm so sorry," he said.

"I'm glad you came back. If you want to sleep on the sofa that's fine." he added.

"I lied. I don't want to be alone" I said.

"Then you won't be," he said.

"It's really late though, do you want to sleep?" He added.

"Can we just hug?" I asked.

He nodded and laid me down. He laid behind me and gently put his hand over me. I grabbed his hand and held it close to my chest. I didn't plan on falling asleep but I did. I woke up to him gone. I looked around and he was nowhere.

I started to panic. Did he leave me? Was I in his room? I walked to the window, I was in Ron's bedroom but he wasn't. I walked out the bedroom and Ron walked over to me in a towel.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked.

"I thought you left," I said.

"My own house?" He asked.

"You might have," I said.

"I'm not leaving," he replied.

"Come on" he added and we walked back to the bedroom.

He changed. I watched yes but I didn't feel anything. I felt numb.

"So.. I kind of threw your clothes into the rain last night and they're wet" he stuttered.

"It's okay, I'll stay in this" I replied.

"You wore that yesterday and last night. I'm sure the jeans are digging in and are very uncomfortable" he said.

"They're fine," I replied.

"Go have a shower. You can wear my clothes" he said.

"I said I'm fine with this" I raised my voice without meaning to.

"I'm sorry" I stuttered.

"It's okay. I'm sorry. Change when you're ready" he said calmly.

I nodded and walked over to his draws. I pulled out some of his clothes and placed them in the bed. I grabbed a towel. I went into the bathroom and had a shower. The bruises on my hips had gotten bigger.

I got out of the shower and realised I left the clothes in the bedroom. I walked in and picked the clothes up. I stood for a while then sat on the bed. I started to put my legs in the bottoms while the towel covered my chest. Ron got up and walked to the door.

"Let me know when you changed," he smiled.

The smile disappeared as he saw a bruise. I covered it with a towel.

"Did he do that?" He asked quietly.

I nodded and looked down. He walked out and I got dressed. I walked out and he wasn't out there. I walked down stairs and everyone looked at me. By everyone I mean Pansy, George and molly.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

Everyone looked around like they were busy when I knew they weren't.

"Where's Ron?" I asked.

Molly, Pansy and George looked at each other.

"He's erm.. he's not here" Pansy said.

"I can see that, that's why I asked where he was," I replied.

"He's gone to Hogsmeade to get a clown outfit for Fred," George said.

"He's what?" I asked.

"Yes, they're dressing Fred up as a clown," Molly agreed.

"Okay then" I said and sat down.

They were up to something. But what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4K 20
(Y/n) (Y/l/n). A 5th year Hogwarts student. 16 years old. A Gryffindor and a muggle-born. Very kind, very nice, and very very lonely. Severus Snape...
29.3K 528 17
Y/n is Tom riddle's daughter. Y/n and Harry met on the train when they bumped into each other by the trolly. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts at year 4 du...
332K 6.7K 45
It was (Y/N)'s sixth year at Hogwarts and she was more than exited to go because of her secret crush. While struggling with her mental health and cut...
57.9K 2.2K 32
Emma Moore, professor in Healing at Hogwarts, has to suppress her feelings for her old best friend and now colleague Severus Snape, who she hasn't se...