Seductive: part 1&2 x reader

بواسطة stxrquill

Seductive part one and two. Updated and edited. Ron X Reader Professor snape has a daughter? What happens w... المزيد

A/U
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 9

41 0 0
بواسطة stxrquill

~ Ron's POV ~

After leaving Y/n I started walking out with George.

"I thought she was back. She's wearing your hoodie" George whispered. .

"Forget it" I whispered back.

I loved seeing her in my clothes. I wish she was back. Back to her old self. When we were us. But that wasn't going to happen. Not yet.

George and I walked back to the front counter where Fred was standing. "Why is she wearing your hoodie?" Fred asked. "Because, it was the first thing I grabbed from her drawers," I replied. "She still has your clothes. That's something" George said.

It's true. I mean she must remember something, right? I guess if she stays here, I can see her more often. But first I need to get her things. It's going to be hard trying not to punch Hunter. Well I would but I know Y/n would hit me. Even if he hurt her. She never liked violence.

"I'll be back," I said to Fred and George.

I walked out and headed to Y/n's house. I saw Hunter through the window, he was sitting doing nothing. I didn't bother to knock and just walked in.

Hunter heard the door as I walked in.

"Where is she?" He spat.

"Safe" I replied and headed up the stairs to her room.

Hunter followed me. I began packing some of her clothes into a bag. He grabbed the bag stopping me.

"Tell me where she is," Hunter spat again.

"Away from you" I spat back.

"She doesn't need to be away from me," he replied.

"I know what you did, you hurt her" I said.

"She doesn't deserve your markings on her," he said.

"Is this what it's about. You fucking hurt her because of something she don't remember." I said, raising my voice.

"You marked her and she's not yours" he spat angrily.

"And she's not yours. She didn't ask for it to be gone" I said.

I am losing my cool now. He hurt her. She didn't ask for him to do it, to replace the heart. Hunter hit me unexpectedly.

"She'll always be mine," he shouted.

I didn't hit back. That was the last thing I was going to do. It would make it worse. I continued to grab Y/n's stuff. He blocked the door avoiding letting me out.

"This is her house. Leave." I said and pushed him away from the door.

I walked back to my brother's shop and walked into the back where Y/n was. She was looking through Fred's stuff.

"Y/n" I said, making her aware I'm back.

She looked at me and dropped the letter she had in her hand.

"I wasn't doing anything," she said innocently.

I placed the bag of her stuff down and walked over to Fred's stuff. I've never seen this before. I read the letter Y/n had in her hand. He was seeing someone? Underwear. Really Fred? Not even I saved Y/n's underwear.

Y/n and I kept looking through the stuff until something popped up. Something I've seen before. Ellie's underwear. My face completely changed. Was the letter also from her?

Fred walked in and grabbed the box forcefully.

"What do you think you're doing?" He shouted.

"Who is it?" I asked.

Y/n stayed quiet.

"Someone you don't know," he said.

I knew he was lying. He's brows would always flick when he lied.

"Don't lie to me," I said, raising my voice a bit.

Y/n had jumped at my voice raising.

Y/n stepped back. I noticed her jumping and moving away. I lowered my voice and pushed Fred out the room. I couldn't argue with him in front of her. She's had enough going on.

"Tell me" I spat.

"It's no one," he said.

He's brow again flicked.

"Ellie?" I asked.

"No," he said quietly.

He's voice had changed as he lied again. He was seeing Ellie?

"I always get seconds. Hermione had me after you. Now Ellie" I said.

"It wasn't before you" he said.

"You had her first'' he added.

But we only just broke up.

"How long?" I stuttered.

"Mouths, weeks?" I added.

"Two months ago" he said.

It hurt me. After everything. Why didn't I notice. I was angry but upset. My brother and my ex, well girl friend at the time. How could he do this to me?

"Still happening now?" I asked.

He nodded to my question. No wonder she didn't care much about leaving the relationship.

Y/n walked out worried about the noise. I looked over at her. I walked her back into the room and I followed.

"Is everything alright?" She asked.

I nodded and sat on the bed. I picked the bag of her stuff and placed it between us.

She looked at the bag and pulled out a book. The book I placed in the bag. Her favourite. She looked at the book and smiled.

"I know you said that you wanted to read it with someone, but maybe we can read it together?" She said,

Little does she know it's her that I wanted to read with.

"Of course" I smiled at her.

"Where did you leave off, we can start there" she said.

I flicked through the pages to where I noticed something I remembered.

"Here" I said.

She nodded and placed the clothes in her bag on the floor. She sat back in the bed and patted a seat next to her. I moved up and sat next to her.

She opened the book and looked at me. "Want me to read out loud or we both read in our heads?" She asked.

I took the book from her hand and began reading out loud to her.

"Or you read" she mumbled with a smile.

We read for a while. We both didn't realise that it was dark already until we looked at the window when rain hit loudly.

"I better get changed," she said.

I nodded and put the book down.

"I'll do the same, I'll see you tomorrow" I said.

I walked to the door before she asked me to "stay?"

"You want me to stay?" I asked.

"You don't have to," she replied.

Of course I wanted to stay.

"I'll stay," I said.

She nodded and grabbed her pjs and walked to the bathroom. She got changed and walked back in. She lifted the covers and got in.

"Come on," she said, lifting the other side of the covers.

I decided to stay in my clothes. Uncomfortable it may be, I wanted her to feel comfortable. I feel her seeing me in my boxers may make her think something else.

I climbed into the bed and slanted against the headboard.

"Can you read till I fall asleep please?" She asked.

I remember her saying that before. I did it then and I'll do it now. I grabbed the book and began reading. She rested her head on my chest. Her arm wrapped around me as he placed her leg over mine. I smiled at her position and continued to read.

I felt the warm air of her breath against my shirt as she fell asleep. I looked down at her and smiled. I folded the page and placed it next to me. I brushed a part of her hair out of her face and kissed the top of her head. I wiggled down a bit to place my head on the pillow. I fell asleep not long after.

~

"No George"

"But Fred," I heard screaming.

I opened my eyes and rubbed them. Y/n was still in the same position from last night. Still sleeping. I stayed there until she woke up. Not moving an inch.

She woke up with a yawn. Rubbing her eyes as she lifted her head.

"Good morning," she said.

"Morning," I replied.

"What's all the noise?" She asked.

"Fred and George. Get used to it. It happens most of the time" I replied.

She giggled and got up. She pulled out some clothes. She walked to the bathroom and got changed. I smiled as she walked over and sat on the end of the bed.

"Everything alright?" I asked.

She nodded and turned to look at me. "You know when we kissed?" She said.

I nodded nervously. Does she remember?

"And you asked if I felt anything?" She said.

I nodded again.

"I did." She said,

My heart pounded. What did she remember?

"I felt like I didn't want to stop," she said.

I was confused. She didn't remember anything?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I wanted more. More of you" she said.

My eyes widened. "Like you know more?" I asked.

"Yes, that," she said.

She wanted to sleep with me.

"Why?" I asked.

"I felt a connection, something I haven't felt with anyone in a long time" she said.

"I can't fuck you" I said.

As much as I wanted to, I can't.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because of Ellie?" She added.

"Because, I can't fuck anyone out of a relationship. I did once before, well fucked a few times but it didn't go well while it was happening" I said.

"I understand," she said.

We both smiled and nodded. I couldn't exactly as for a relationship while she doesn't even know me. As much as I know her she knows nothing.

We both stared at each other. I know I just told her I can't, but one time won't hurt. I pressed my lips against hers. She pulled away for a slight second and looked at me. She pressed her lips against me.

I kissed her neck as she whispered "but.. but you said-".

"I don't care. I want to" I replied.

She pressed her forehead against mine as she lifted my shirt. I broke my head away from hers as I took it over my head. She smiled and kissed me as she pushed me back. I laid on the bed as she climbed over me, pressing kisses against my neck. She moved her warm kisses down my body to the waistband of my trousers. She unbuttoned them as I helped her take them off, my boxers going too.

My length was already hard. She placed the tip of her tongue on the tip of my length and teased. She was alway good at that. I tilted my head back with a groan. She smiled and inserted my length into her mouth. She gagged instantly.

I bucked my hips as she went deeper. She couldn't take me all. I let her do what she wanted. She knew exactly what she was doing. I was close to finishing but I didn't want to, not yet. I rolled her over and pulled her bottoms off. I threw them somewhere on the floor. I leant my stomach against her as I kissed her neck. I moved my body further down. I kissed the inside of her thigh. She moaned. Her beautiful, sweet moans.

I placed my fingers on her clit as I sucked on her thigh. Her moans got louder. I couldn't stop. I loved the sound. I let her continue. I placed two fingers inside her entrance as I thrusted her with them. I pulled my mouth away from her thigh noticing I left her a mark. I mean it's not permanent but at least I marked her.

I kissed her as I continued thrusting her with my fingers. Her moaning into my mouth. I took my fingers out as she arched her back and groaned. She looked at me with frustration. I gave her a wink and grabbed both her thighs as I lined her up with my length. I pushed it in as she tilted her head back. I began thrusting hard and slow. So hard that every time I hit the spot her legs would twitch.

I picked up speed as her legs shook more. She grabbed the sheets as I felt her tighten around my length. The rise and fall of her chest quickened. Her moaned stuttering. All at once she let go. She finished as I hit the spot one last time bringing myself to finish with her.

I sat at the end of the bed. I stepped into my boxers. She grabbed her joggers. George bursted in. The fire whiskey that was in his hand fell to the floor. Y/n used her joggers to cover herself quickly. I pulled my boxers up quickly. Fred walked in after hearing the smash of the bottle. They both stood in shock as they rapidly blinked.

Y/n was covered In sweat, her hair a mess, her cheek flushed, yet you valued seeing the redness of embarrassment.

"Go," she screamed to Fred and George.

They walked out slowly, still in shock. She put her bottoms on and sat silently on the bed.

I walked out in my boxers and had a shower. I got dressed into some clean clothes. I joined Fred and George at the shop.

~ Y/n's POV ~

After Ron left I sat in shock. The smell of the fire whiskey on the floor was disgusting. Even though I had already got dressed today, I went and had a shower and grabbed a new outfit.

I walked out and met Fred, George and Ron at the shop. All their eyes glued at me. Ron's especially. He let out a smirk dropping a hit that he packed it for a reason.

I walked up to Fred, George and Ron. They all started. Ron clicks his fingers in front of the twins' faces.

Ron and George shook their heads. Ron followed Fred leaving me with George.

"I'll go clean the fire whiskey" George said walking off.

I sat in the chair behind the counter. A customer placed some toys on the counter. As I looked up, I gasped loudly. Ron and Fred looking over. The boys walked over and stood either side of me.

"Get out," Ron said firmly.

"Not unless she comes," Hunter said.

"She already has today," Fred said and smiled at ron.

Hunter watched Fred's face turn to Ron as he smiled. Hunter screwed an evil look at Ron and walked behind the counter. Hunter grabbed my wrist and pulled me. Fred grabs Hunter by the throat pushing him against the wall.

"Fred stop," Ron said as I was dragged with them.

Hunter was still gripping my wrist.

Ron grabbed Hunter by the wrist as he let go of mine. Ron grabbed me and moved me away as Fred grabbed Hunter by the collar and threw him out of the shop. He locked the door and changed the open sign to closed.

George walked out confused.

"What have I missed?" He asked.

"Hunter," Fred said.

"Has he gone now?" George asked.

"Yes, I threw him out," Fred replied.

"Are you okay?" Ron asked me.

I nodded as he held my wrist out gently. There was a red hand mark wrapped around my wrist.

"Does it hurt?" Ron asked.

"A little" I replied.

"We need to tell mum" Fred said.

"About what?" Ron asked.

"What you did," George said.

"Why?" Ron asked.

"Because she can help Y/n's wrist," Fred said.

"Why did we need to tell her about that?" Ron asked.

"Because she will know not to mention anything" George said.

I was confused about what they were talking about. I slowly lifted my hand out of Ron's hand and walked to grab some snacks.

"Y/n, be careful," Ron shouted.

I grabbed some chocolate frogs and sat on the bed that the twins have given me for a few days and started eating.

~ Ron's POV ~

Y/n walked away. I was worried about her wrist. I know my mum could help if we took her there but Fred and George were right, we had to tell mum.

"Do you want us to tell her?" Fred asked.

"No, I did it. I need to face the consequences. Mums going to murder me" I said.

"Mum loves Y/n. I'm sure she will understand" George said.

"I guess. We should go later" I said.

"Sounds good." George said.

"Earlier, did she remember anything?" Fred asked.

"I don't think so." I replied.

"Did you stay there last night?" George asked.

"Yes. Everything reminds me of when we were together. The way she held me, the way we read" I stuttered.

"I love her. I always have" I said.

I turned to see Y/n standing by the door. A half eaten chocolate frog in her hand.

"You should tell her how you feel. Maybe you can get your relationship back" she said.

"It's not that easy," I said.

"How? Isn't she seeing Fred? I'm sorry Fred but let Ron have the girl he loves" she said.

My heart sank. She really thought it was Ellie. I mean yes I love her. But I'd never be able to love her the way I love Y/n.

"He's not talking about Ellie," Fred said.

"Shut up Fred," I said.

"Well whoever it is, you should tell them" she said.

I nodded. I didn't know what to say. She continued to eat her chocolate frog.

"We're going to our parents tonight. To make sure your wrist is alright" George said.

She nodded and walked to get food once again. She walked back with strawberries. She placed one in Fred, George and my mouth.

"Wait there, I need cream. Don't swallow" she said.

I took the strawberry out of my mouth and looked at her. Fred and George continued to stand with the strawberry in their mouth.

"I don't swallow, I spit," I said.

Fred and George looked at each other and spat the strawberry at each other's head and laughed.

"Oh that's right, you don't like whipped cream, you like my cream" she said and walked off.

My face grew red. Fred and George looked at me shocked. I awkwardly smiled at them and walked off slowly.

"It's true," they shouted.

"Quiet" I said firmly.

"I thought she didn't remember," George said.

"She doesn't," I said.

"This morning?" Fred asked.

"Maybe"I replied.

Y/n walked back in with the cream and squirted it into her mouth.

"Was that how he did it this morning?" Fred laughed.

I gave him a serious evil look. Y/n spat the cream that was in her mouth at him. She gulped the rest that was in her mouth.

"Ron, you need to teach her how to swallow," Fred said laughing.

"That's it. One time we fucked and you're joking around like it's going to be a habit. Ron, you said you didn't want to fuck unless you was in a relationship, yet you fucked me. I'm not some toy." She shouted.

"I.. I know. I'm sorry. You could have pushed me away" I said.

"I was caught up in the moment. I told you what I wanted so why would I push you away?" She said,

"Ooo, Ron made the move," Fred laughed.

"Not now Fred" both Y/n and I shouted.

"I'm sorry alright." I shouted.

"I'm not some toy. This morning, never again" she said.

Tears filled my eyes. Does she really regret it that much?

"Y/n," George said calmly.

"No," she said and pushed him away.

"Please don't talk to me again," she said and walked out of the shop.

"Ron?" Fred said calmly.

"Fuck off. I told you no and you thought everything was a joke" I shouted.

"Ron, we are sorry," George said.

"It's pointless. She's gone. She doesn't even remember me. Us." I said letting out a teardrop.

~ Y/n's POV ~

I walked out of the shop and went home. Somewhere that was safe for me. Even if Hunter is there I don't care. I know my father will be. I arrived and started walking up to my room. Hunter grabbed my wrist again.

"Let go," I shouted.

"No," he said and squeezed tighter.

"Let go" I screamed louder.

Pansy walked through the door and her jaw dropped. She saw Hunter holding me.

"Let go of her," Pansy said.

Hunter noticed her standing behind him. He let go of my wrist and saw the red mark.

"Did Ron do this to you?" He said, smiling up to me.

"Ron?" Pansy asked.

"No," I said.

"That's why you came back. He hurt you" Hunter said.

Pansy stormed out of the door.

"You a fucking jerk" I spat in hunters face.

He once again grabbed me. He pulled me closer to him.

"Go along with it or I'll hurt him myself" he spat.

I mean yes, Ron did hurt me but not the way Hunter thinks.

"Where is she going?" I asked.

"Pansy? Probably paying your precious friend a visit" Hunter said.

"She thinks he did this," I said, holding my wrist in front of him.

"He didn't," I shouted.

He stood there with a smile on his face shrugging. He moved in front of me as I tried to get out. I needed to see Ron. Hunter was blocking every way. I spat in his face trying to get him to move.

"Bad idea Y/n." He said.

He grabbed my throat tightly and walked up the stairs. He threw me in my room and locked the door.

"You can come out when Pansy is back" he shouted.

I started banging on the door loudly.

"Carry on and it won't just be a red mark on your wrist" Hunter shouted.

~ Ron's POV ~

I walked into the room where Y/n was staying. Her stuff was still there. Maybe there was a chance of her coming back.

The door swans open as I look. I hoped it was Y/n but it wasn't. It was Pansy. Why was she here?

"Is Y/n alright?" I asked.

"I don't know, you tell me," she said.

"She didn't go back home?" I asked.

"Oh she did. You're lucky I haven't got your throat right now" she said.

"What, why?" I asked.

"What did you do to her?" She asked.

"We slept together and the twins were making jokes about it." I explained.

"Not that" she said.

"That I told her I didn't want to sleep with her but did?" I asked.

"No!" She shouted.

"Then what?" I asked.

"Her fucking wrist. You hurt her" she shouted.

"I didn't do that." I said.

"Don't lie," she spat.

"The redness went down by the time she left" I explained.

"So it was red anyway with you" she said.

"Yes, because Hunter tried dragging her out" I said.

"Why was it so red when I walked in then?" She asked.

"Was Hunter there?" I asked.

"Yes, why?" She asked.

"Because he did it," I spat.

"Don't be silly. I think I would know" she said.

"I'm sorry Y/n" I whispered.

"He's hurt her before. Their relationship before me. He held a knife to her throat. The other day he burnt her, that's why I brought her here. She nearly broke her wrist trying to take her away" I explained.

"He burnt her?" She asked.

I nodded. I felt bad for telling her. Y/n trusted me. But Pansy is her sister. I need to help her somehow.

"Is she alone with him now?" I asked.

"Yes," Pansy stuttered.

"You fucking idiot" I shouted.

Pansy and I headed back to Y/n's house. I put my finger to my lips telling Pansy to be quiet. We snuck in to see where Hunter was. He was sitting in the chair alone. I couldn't see Y/n anywhere.

I creeped up the stairs. Pansy waited at the bottom. I tried to open Y/n's door but it was locked.

"Y/n, you in there?" I whispered.

"Ron?" She asked.

"Yes" I stuttered.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"It's okay. Alohomora" I whispered.

The door opened. Pansy gave me the hand signal and we walked down. We walked out of the door. Hunter not noticing.

"If I hurt her she wouldn't come with me" I said to Pansy.

"I didn't say you hurt me" she stuttered.

"I know," I said.

"But I didn't say you didn't hurt me to Pansy either" she added.

I pulled her into a hug. I didn't care if she pushed me away. I needed to hold her. Thankfully she hugged back.

I looked at Pansy who mouthed to me 'tell her'. She was right. I needed to tell her. But how?

Y/n pulled away from the hug and looked at me.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Anywhere," I said.

"I'm not going back to Colton," Pansy said.

"Come back to mine," I said.

"But you had to tell your mum something," she said.

"I will do it," I said.

"What do you have to tell her?" Y/n asked.

"That we're not dating," I said.

"Why will she think we are?" She asked.

"Fred and George told her about this morning and she thinks you know" I lied.

"Oh" she said.

I sent an owl to Fred and George to tell mum about the situation. That way when I get home she knows how to react.

Pansy, Y/n and I walked into the house. Mum gave me evils straight as I walked in. She grabbed Y/n and hugged her.

"Hello dear" she said.

"Ronald, come help me with dinner," she said.

I gulped and nodded. I knew I was in trouble. I followed my mother into the kitchen and she slapped me with a tea towel.

"How dare you Ronald Weasley" she shouted but not enough for anyone to hear.

"I thought I was dying. I couldn't let her stuffer" I said.

"I wish you were never taught how to do that spell," she said.

"I messed up mum. I love her" I said.

She pulled me into a hug.

"I've lost her" I stuttered.

She pulled me away from a hug.

"If she loves you the way you love her, she'll come back to you" she said.

"Now go see her," she added.

I nodded and walked out the door. Y/n almost fell as I opened.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing," she stuttered.

"How much did you hear?" I asked.

"Nothing" she once again stuttered.

I nodded and went and sat down. She followed and sat next to Fred. There was an empty sofa, why sit next to Fred?

Was I jealous? Hell yes.

Fred looked over at me. He must have known I was jealous. He slid over the other side of the sofa away from Y/n. She looked at Fred then at me. Her eyes kept bouncing back between us. She slid over and whispered into Fred's ear. I couldn't hear what she said but Fred got up and left. Pansy followed.

Y/n continued to sit down on the sofa. She was smiling to herself. What was going on?

"It's late, you should all go to bed," my mother said.

"I'm kind of hungry," Y/n said.

"Help yourself," my mum said.

"Don't be too late," she added.

Y/n got up and walked to the kitchen. I followed her in and shut the door. She turned and looked at me.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I'm getting food," she said.

"There is a time and place for getting a smart mouth," I said.

"I am," she said.

"I meant earlier, with Fred," I said.

"Was Ronald jealous?" She said,

"What is going on with you? Hunter has been a dick to you and you're not upset" I said.

"If I sit around thinking about it then it's going to make it worse. I'm trying to have fun. Is that a problem?" She said,

"No.. I'm sorry" I stuttered.

"What did you say to Fred?" I asked.

"Why do you want to know? You keep secrets" she said.

"Secrets to protect people" I said.

"Okay so what I said to Fred was to protect people" she said.

"Fine" I said and walked off.

She followed me and we sat down on different sofas at the same time. George looked around at us.

"So... you know your room is free Ron. You can go there and take your anger out on each other with sex" George said.

Both Y/n and I looked at each other then at George.

"Just trying to defuse the tension" he shrugged.

"He don't fuck unless its a relationship. Yet he's done it before" Y/n said.

"That's the reason I won't do it again," I said.

"Didn't stop you this morning," she said.

"I told you, we were caught up in the moment," I said.

"Whatever," she said.

"You wanted it too," I said.

"What if I said I regretted it now?" She asked.

"Do you?" I asked.

"Maybe I do," she said.

"All I've done is be nice to you" I said with voice breaks.

"You had my body as a payment," she said.

"You really think I slept with you as a payment for being nice?" I asked.

"So it was for fun?" She asked.

"Of course not," I said.

I looked over to see Fred and Pansy sitting in the stairs listening.

"Ronald Weasley," I heard shouted.

I looked up and saw my mom hovered over the staircase.

"Come here this second," she said.

I walked up past Fred and Pansy and to my mum. She pushed me into the bedroom.

"What do you think you're doing? Trying to get her memories back but arguing?" She asked.

"I didn't mean to," I said.

"She's going to be hurt when she finds out what you did, don't make it worse" she said.

I nodded and looked down.

"You love her?" She asked.

"Of course I love her," I said.

"Then show her," she said.

I nodded. I walked back down and grabbed Y/n. I walked her to my room and sat her in the bed.

"Now what?" She asked.

"I don't care if you hate me right now or not. We're doing something" I said.

"Like what?" she asked.

"That's a surprise," I said.

She rolled her eyes and nodded. I grabbed a blindfold and my wand. I put the blindfold on her and guided her downstairs. I took her to the shed where I did a spell and made a picnic. I know it's in the shed but it's better than it being in the cold. At least there was a door to keep the warmth in.

I took the blindfold off her eyes. She looked confused but sat down.

"What's this for?" She asked.

"I'm sorry for giving you mixed signals," I said.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch. All you've done is care and be nice to me and I've been a bitch" she said.

I grabbed her and hugged her. I grabbed a strawberry that was on the picnic and put it in her mouth. I grabbed the cream and squirted it on top.

She ate strawberries and cream. However the cream dribbled. I wiped my finger along her chin and whipped the cream. She smiled and put my finger in her mouth, she sucked the cream.

I shook my head and smiled. I began eating some of the food that was there.

"I'll sleep on the sofa, you take my bed" I said.

"No, I don't mind if you stay," she mumbled.

"It won't be the first time," she added.

I nodded.

"Can we re- we haven't got the book" she said.

"Accio the maze runner book" I said.

The book appeared in front of us. She smiled and grabbed the book.

"Don't read here. It's cold and not comfy" I said.

She got up and started walking in. I followed her and walked into my room. We started reading, well she read to me for once. Her voice was beautiful.

Fred walked in, covering his eyes.

"Is it safe?" He asked.

"Yes," I replied.

He moved his hands away from his eyes and looked at us in Awh. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Pansy wants you to join us and have fun," he said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"George found the fire whiskey," he said.

I looked at Y/n and she nodded. We got up and walked down stairs. Pansy and George are already drinking. I sat down and took a sip. I passed it to Y/n and she took a sip.

"Truth or dare will be great," Pansy said.

"Never ends well," I said.

"Oh come on Ronald" Y/n.

"Yes Ronald," Fred said sarcastically.

"Fine," I said.

Everyone clapped.

"If you get asked you have to drink too" George said.

"Okay, I'll start. Y/n truth or dare?" George added.

"Truth" she said and took a sip of the fire whiskey.

"Now that you have slept with both Ron and Draco , who's better out of them?" He asked.

"George," both Fred and I said.

"Erm.. to be honest, Draco and I didn't really do much, so, Ron" she said.

I slightly smiled to myself.

"Okay, your turn" Fred said to Y/n.

"Ron, truth or dare?" She asked.

"Dare," I said.

"I dare you to wear your mom's clothes," she laughed.

Everyone joined her in laughing but me. Why do I always wear dresses?

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because it's funny," Fred said.

"Fine," I said strongly.

I got up and changed into one of my mum's dresses. I walked in and everyone whistled sarcastically.

"How long?" I asked.

"The rest of the game," Pansy said.

"Up to Y/n" I said.

"Rest of the game," Y/n laughed.

"Fuck you" I said rolling my eyes.

"You already did," she laughed.

I sat down and folded my arms. She continued to laugh and hiccup. I loved to see her laugh.

The game continued until Draco walked in.

"Just walk in, why don't you?" George said.

He walked up to Y/n and hugged her.

"Are you okay?" He asked and started walking towards the door with her.

She pulled away from the hug and stood away from the door.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Home" Draco replied.

"No," she said.

"Why do you want to be with people who hurt you?" He asked.

"I don't, that's why I don't want to go home" she replied.

"Don't be silly," Draco said, grabbing her arm and dragging her a bit.

"I'm staying," she said, snatching her arm back.

"Hunter told me Ron hurt you," he said.

"Hunter hurt me," she said.

"He what?" Draco asked.

"He burnt her," Pansy said.

"Pansy" I shouted.

Y/n looked at me as tears filled her eyes. She trusted me and I told Pansy. I keep fucking up.

"Shit, I'm sorry," Pansy said.

"He what?" Draco said, raising his voice.

Y/n nodded and walked into my room. I followed her but she shut the door in my face. I tried to push it open up but I couldn't move it.

"Y/n," I said.

"I trusted you," she said.

"I'm sorry, but Pansy didn't believe me. She thought I hurt you. I had to tell her" I explained.

"Who else did you tell?" She asked.

"No one," I replied.

She opened the door and looked at me. She wiped her tears and fell into my arms. I held her tightly.

"You make me feel safe," she said.

My heart sank at her words. I rested my chin on her head. We walked back down. She gripped my hand.

"I'm sorry" Draco said, bringing her into a hug.

Draco stayed and sat down with us why we continued to play truth or dare. The dates were easy and the same with the truths. I was still sitting in my mother's dress.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" Pansy asked.

"Dare" she said and took a sip of fire whiskey.

"I dare you to... whisper something seductive into someone's ear" she said.

"Who's?" Y/n asked.

"Anyone you're attracted to I guess" Pansy replied.

Y/n looked around. She brought her bottom lip into her mouth and sucked it. She leaned over and rested her head on my shoulder. My fucking shoulder. Was she attracted to me?

"After this morning, the feeling of you over me is just amazing. I wish we weren't downstairs so I could feel that again" she said hiccuping.

"But I thought you liked the risk?" I whispered back, raising a brow.

She smirked, biting her lip.

"But you're drunk, so that's not happening," I said.

She sat back and folded her arms. Fred, George, Pansy and Draco all looked over.

"What did you say to each other?" Pansy asked.

"Nothing for your ears" I replied, raising a brow.

Everyone laughed. Fred got up and walked to the kitchen. He came back handing out ear plugs.

"Guess you all may want these," Fred said laughing.

"Not happening" I said.

Y/n rocked her head with a screwed up look. She rolled her eyes.

"I think it's time for bed," I said.

I helped her up and we walked to the stairs. She tripped on the first step. Luckily I was behind her to help her. We struggled the whole way up the stairs. Eventually getting in my room. She laid on the bed taking her clothes off. I tried not to look.

I got out of my mum's dress and stayed in my boxers. I turned around to see Y/n fully naked. She was touching herself.

"What.. what are you doing?" I stuttered.

"You said you wouldn't," she said.

"So you're doing it yourself?" I asked.

"Yes, just think about what could have happened if you joined me," she said.

I knew she was drunk. I couldn't sleep with her again. As much as I wanted to. I climbed into the bed and let her continue. Her moans continued. I did my best to ignore them.

She finally finished. I laid on my side with my back to her. She wrapped her arms around me and snuggled her chin into my neck.

I could hear her snoring the whole night. I couldn't sleep. I managed to roll into my back. She fell, laying her head in my chest.

I grabbed the book. I know she's going to kill me for reading this but I couldn't sleep. I needed to do something.

I read all night. The book is almost finished. She rolled over and looked at me. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked at the book and closed her eyes and rested her head back on my chest.

She lifted her head and looked at me. She snatched the book out of my hand and saw there were only a few pages left.

"Why?" She asked.

"I couldn't sleep with your snoring," I replied.

"So you read the book," she said.

"I wanted to do something other than lay there," I replied.

"Then read a different book," she said.

Fuck. I could have done it.

"Oopsies," I said sarcastically.

She slapped me gently.

"How's your head?" I asked.

"Painful. What happened last night?" She asked.

"What do you remember?" I asked.

"Draco coming over. Me being mad at you but got over it. What did I whisper?" She asked.

"Okay. Let's get breakfast" I said.

"Tell me," she said.

"I'm so many words, you wanted to fuck me" I said.

I grabbed some joggers and walked out the door. I stepped into them as I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning" George dragged out his mouth.

"Someone had a great time," Fred said.

"We didn't do anything," I said.

Y/n walked downstairs wearing my clothes. She looked amazing. I couldn't help but stare.

"Something wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing wrong," I said.

Draco walked into the kitchen with us. He's hair wasn't combed and was a mess. He rubbed his head and grabbed a glass of water and sat on the sofa. Everyone laughed.

~ 3 weeks later ~

Y/n has been staying for weeks now. We had gotten close again. She finished reading the book without me as punishment for reading without her. We haven't heard anything from Hunter which was good. Y/n was going to go see if she could get some stuff. She's been living in my clothes.

She was thinking about selling her house. Buy a new place. Somewhere Hunter can't find her. I knew how much that house meant to her. All the memories with her father. Hunter ruined everything for her.

We haven't slept together since the morning Fred and George walked in. We kissed a few times but laughed it off. She's been acting differently lately though.

~ Y/n's POV ~

Ron and I have kissed a few times during the 3 weeks. I mean how can you not want to kiss those lips. We laughed it off. I don't want him to think it was serious. As much as I want to kiss him all the time. I felt addicted.

We haven't fucked but I've wanted to. However I also got to respect him. The time we did was a mistake. He don't want to fuck unless he was in a relationship. I have to respect that. I mean I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with him. But does he even feel the same way?

I feel connected with him. He's been there for me, through everything. I think I'm in love with him.

I've been trying to keep my distance. I mean if he doesn't feel the same way, I don't want to get hurt. I hope he hasn't noticed.

We're meant to be going camping tonight. Draco, Pansy and the twins are joining us. Pansy and George have been getting closer. They haven't admitted it but you can see them flirting.

Me and Pansy are sharing a tent, Fred and George and Ron and Draco. Everything was packed ready.

Ron and I have been sharing the same bed since I've been staying here. It's been hard not to do anything well for me.

Ron came into the room all excited.

"Come on. We're leaving now" he said.

He was really excited for camping. Even though he will be sharing with draco. We all headed downstairs with our bags. We walked out and headed to where we were camping. It was in the woods, scary. But that was what made it fun.

The boys started putting up the tents as we arrived. Pansy and I thought it was time for a girl talk. Maybe I can find out about her and George. We walked through the woods while it was light. There was a bit of sand. We followed it till it landed on a beach. We gasped with excitement as we saw it.

We sat down and watched the waves. We started to talk. Mainly about Ron and I. She was shocked that we haven't done anything.

"What about you and George?" I asked with a smile.

"What do you mean?" She stuttered, turning her head.

"Oh come on. The flirting" I said.

"What is flirting?" She asked.

"You know the way he grabs you and swings you around. " I said

She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Okay, okay, we told each other what we felt and we both felt the same. We fucked last night" she said.

"You what?" I said.

We both laughed. I was happy for her. But I kind of wish I could feel the way she was. I wanted to feel something with ron.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked.

"Nothing" I said looking into the distance.

"You're thinking about him, aren't you?" She said,

"It's hard not to," I said.

"Tell him," she said.

"Tell who?" George said, running behind us.

He slid down and sat next to us.

"No one," I said.

He looked at Pansy in the corner of his eye.

"Or get a room," I said and laughed.

"I told her," Pansy said.

"So I can do this," he said and kissed Pansy.

"Oh come on," I said.

"You know what. I'll go back" I said.

I got up and left them to make up under the sunset. I mean they were cute, yes. I headed back and Fred and Ron were arguing. Draco was cooking food.

"What did I miss?" I asked.

"Thank merlin. Sort these two out" Draco said.

"Fred won't let me have the bigger tent," Ron said.

"I don't want the smaller tent," Fred said.

"At least you can be close to George. I don't want to be close to draco" Ron argued.

"Okay, Ron has mine and Pansy's, we'll have the smallest tent" I said.

I began moving my stuff into the smallest tent and Ron came over.

"Don't worry, I'll take the smallest one with Draco," he said.

"It's fine, I've got it now," I said.

He started moving my stuff back and his stuff into the smallest tent.

"Stop," I said.

I started moving my stuff back. He grabbed both my wrists gently and looked into my eyes. It sent shivers down my spine.

"Go have the bigger tent" he ordered.

He made me weak. I nodded and walked over to the bigger tent. I put my stuff back.

"Foods ready," Draco shouted.

George and Pansy finally returned. The boys whistled. I looked over and Pansy had twigs in her hair. They both were covered in sand. George is trying to fix his shirt. I couldn't help but laugh.

They quickly sorted themselves out and sat down around the fire. We all ate.

It got dark and we pulled out the blanket and sat around telling stories. Ron's face was pale due to him being scared.

George pulled out some marshmallows and started toasting some. He passed one to me. I went to put it in my mouth as Ron leant over and took it with his mouth. I looked at him and stared evilly.

"Oh come on" he said laughing.

George passed me another. I put it in my mouth before Ron could take it. I sarcastically smiled at him. George passed Ron another while winking at me. I smiled and took the marshmallow with my mouth before he could eat it.

"Thanks George," I said.

"Really George?" Ron said.

"Oh come on" I said sarcastically.

Ron rolled his eyes. He stood up and grabbed my hand. I took it and he led me through the woods.

"We need to talk," he said.

"Okay" I replied.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"With what?" I asked.

"You, you're distant. I'd only see you when you come to bed" he said.

Could I tell him why? That I was falling for him. I didn't know how to tell him.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't know" I lied.

"Have I done something wrong?" He asked.

"No," I said.

"It's like you can't be alone with me. You're fine when everyone else is around but I don't see you alone anymore unless it's to sleep" he said.

It hurt me that he felt like this. I've pushed him away. He's been so good to me and I can't even spend time with him. Maybe it would be best if I told him. I knew I had to.

"Because.. because Ron I think I love you" I stuttered.

"You think?" He questioned.

"No, I know. I love you" I said.

He smiled and hugged me. He hugged me so tight. I wrapped my arms around him as he lent his chin on my head.

"I love you," he said.

I couldn't help but smile. All this worries about him not feeling it. He does. He pulled away from the hug and held my face in his hands.

"Can I?" He asked.

I nodded and kissed him. I felt him smile during the kiss. We pulled away and he grabbed my hand. He didn't care about his brothers, Draco or Pansy. We walked back with our hands wrapped together.

Everyone smiled and cheered. We sat back down and he wrapped the blanket around my shoulders. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"What if we change the tents?" George asked.

"Pansy, are you alright to share with draco?" Fred asked.

"No, she can stay with me," George said.

"But what about me?" Fred asked.

"You can go to Draco," George said.

"Agreed" Ron said.

Ron got up and grabbed my hand. He pulled me into the tent and zipped it up. He poked his head out so Fred could see.

"Thanks for the amazing idea George," he said.

"Love you Fred" he added and zipped the tent up.

I shook my head and smiled at him.

"Did you ever finish the book?" I asked.

"No," he replied.

I smiled and pulled it out. I handed it to him.

"Find where you left off," I said.

He skipped through the pages and passed it back to me.

"You're reading, I've finished it already," I said laughing.

"And who's fault was that?" He said, raising a brow.

"Yours. You wanted to read without me" I said.

"But you didn't have to read it all," he said.

"Fine, I'll read," I said.

He smiled. I learned back and laid in the sleeping bag. He rested his head on my chest like I would do to him when he read to me. I started reading until the book finished. It wasn't a lot.

"Knock knock" Draco said outside the tent.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You both dressed?" He asked.

"Yes," Ron said.

"Good, I'm coming in," Draco said.

He walked in and kneeled on the floor.

"I hate muggle tents," he said.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" Ron said.

"Did I interrupt something?" Draco asked.

"Yes, I was comfy," Ron replied.

"What a shame. Anyway, Fred brought weed. Are you joining us?" He asked.

"No," Ron said.

"Why not?" Draco asked.

"Y/n gets too turned on," Ron said.

"Ron!" I shouted.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Draco said.

"No, she'll be too loud," Ron said.

"I'm right here you know," I said.

"Oh come join us," Draco said.

"Fine," Ron said.

I rolled my eyes and we walked back to the fire. I sat with the blanket once again. Fred was already smoking. He passed it to me. I inhaled it gently and passed it to Ron. He inhaled a lot. I'm going to suffer. He winked at me and passed it to Pansy.

"You're going to suffer, but you're going to be happy about it," he whispered.

I slightly smiled at the thought. If he was going to make me suffer I might as well enjoy it. I grabbed the smoke from Pansy and took a big inhale. Ron smiled. Everyone else was shocked.

"You'll have to be quiet though," Ron whispered.

I nodded.

I could feel it working already. I acted like it didn't though.

"So, what do you guys feel when you're high?" Draco asked.

"Ron and Y/n get turned on," Fred said.

"I know. Wait, how do you know?" Draco asked.

"Ron told me. What about you, how do you know?" Fred shrugged and asked.

"Thanks Ron," I said.

"I'll make it up to you" he whispered.

He licked my ear and kissed behind my ear down my neck. I bit my lip and pulled away.

"What?" He asked.

I looked around and he shrugged. He kissed my neck again. He rubbed his hand along my thigh. I got up and walked to the tent.

"Get the ear plugs ready," Draco shouted.

I rolled my eyes and Ron entered the tent zipping it up behind him. He sat in the sleeping bag next to me and brought me down to kiss him.

"Are you alright with this?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"Just making sure," he said.

He grabbed my hips and guided me to sit on him. Our lips locked. He lifted my shirt over my head and we continued to kiss. I moved my lips to his neck. He grabbed my hips and rolled over. He kissed my body. He grabbed the waist of my bottom and pulled them. I lifted myself and he took them down further.

I was in complete underwear. His lips joined my neck again. I moaned into his ear making him gently bite onto my neck. He took his shirt over his head and I grabbed his back. He moved his hand down to my clit and stroked it through my underwear. I dug my nails into his back and moaned.

"Be quiet" he mumbled and brought his lips to mine.

He pulled my underwear off. We continued to kiss as he inserted two fingers. My back is arching. He thrusted a few times with his fingers then pulled them out. He pushed his fingers into my mouth. He moved his tongue to my clit.

I sucked his fingers as I held my moan in. I gripped the sleeping bag at my sides and arched my back more. He took his fingers out of my mouth and knelt on the floor as he undid his belt. He put his belt into a handcuff shape and placed my hands through it. He tightened the belt around my wrists and packed them above my head.

He pushed his length into me without warning. My back arched as moans left my body. He moved his lips to mine to keep me quiet. He continued to thrust hard.

He's holding my hands above my head. He rested his head into my neck. I moaned into his ear. I didn't care how loud we were. He pulled out just before I finished.

"I told you, I'm going to make you suffer," he said.

He undid my hands and put his head tongue back on my clit. I put my hand through his hair. He looked up at me and kept eye contact with me. He continued until I was close again. I looked at him frustrated.

"Give it to me" I stuttered.

"That's not very polite," he said.

"Please" I said.

He sat there raising his brow.

"Daddy," I added.

"Now a sentence," he said.

"Give it to me, please daddy," I said.

"As you wish," he said.

He inserted his length once again. He pushed all the way in. My back is aching high. My moans echoing. I dug my nails deep into his back. I didn't know if he was bleeding or not. He thrusted hard until we both finished.

He pulled out slowly and laid on his back. I laid next to him. We were both dripping in sweat.

"Have you shut up now?" I heard Fred shout.

Ron and I looked at each other. Both our eyes half open due to us being high. We smiled and brought our lips together.

I rolled closer to him and laid on his chest. We were just falling asleep as we heard moaning.

"Y/n shut the fuck up" Fred shouted.

"Keep round 2 till tomorrow" Draco added.

"Not us," Ron shouted.

Pansy and George. Ron and I looked at each other and shook our heads. I placed my head on his chest and fell asleep blocking the sound out.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

43.2K 861 40
"I cannot live without you, y/n! Please, be with me." Ominis spoke to y/n gently yet shyly. His hand rubbing your chin as he listened to you breathin...
266K 7.6K 35
• Harry X Reader • Y/N has a crush on the boy who lived, but who wouldn't? He's a brave Gryffindor with the looks to match. But after the events of...
29.4K 531 17
Y/n is Tom riddle's daughter. Y/n and Harry met on the train when they bumped into each other by the trolly. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts at year 4 du...
154K 4K 20
(Y/n) (Y/l/n). A 5th year Hogwarts student. 16 years old. A Gryffindor and a muggle-born. Very kind, very nice, and very very lonely. Severus Snape...