The way we are

By emwriter22

''I hate the way I'm a slut for you'' Him? A heartless member of the Italian mafia known for loving attention... More

The pilot
Angry Antonio
Work dangers
Questions and suspicion
Babysitting duties
Uh oh..
The morning after
Car ride
Meeting the parents
You fucked a russian
Her new toy
An end to what was.
Packing up my home
Home, But is it really?
A Drunken mess
I'm going where?
Well, that was...
Beach day.
Harder.
The Ball.
All alone.
Show me your skills.
Elena is suspicious.
Us.
Missing his touch.
Welcome home present.
Deep talks.
Who?
No sleep.
Rock bottom.
For me?
This feeling.
Back at the house
Laura's birthday.
Labels.
Only you.
Meant to be.
Relief.
Our forever.

Ice cream is the best

15K 238 142
By emwriter22

Laura west
I placed Milly's car seat into the black g-wagon Elena insisted I took for safety because she was concerned about milly being in my mustang, I understand completely.

I pick her up and place her into her seat making sure she was buckled up right and Elena and Harry come over to say goodbye.

"Laura you are so kind doing this, you have done so much for me and this isn't even your job!" Elena turns to me and says.

"Don't be silly its my pleasure, milly is such a caring child and you two have done so well raising her" I say to the both of them.

"You're too kind, I will make sure Antonio pays you well" Harry says

"Be good mil's" they both say to her and milly giggles.

"Come on mummy and daddy you know I always am, now let's go I'm so excited" she squeals.

I spot Antonio behind them with his suit now fixed and his hair in place, I see Luca beside him and he sends me a quick wave and I send one back.

Antonio shoots glares between us and I turn around raising my eyebrows and scoffing.

I climb into the drivers seat and adjust it so I could reach the pedals. Whoever drove this last was about 10000ft tall honestly.

Before pulling out of the drive I turn to milly,
"What is your most favourite song ever" I ask her.

"All of the one direction songs" she replies.

I smile to myself so happy that was what she said, I turn round and Bluetooth connect my phone to the car clicking shuffle on one direction songs.

The ice cream parlour was about 20 minutes away and I couldn't wait.

I reversed out of the driveway and we began our drive, me and milly singing all the songs as we go.

About 10 minutes into our drive I spot a McDonald's and remember I haven't eaten all day I indicate and begin to turn into the drive thru.

"How about a happy meal before our ice cream?" I say to milly slightly turning down midnight memories by one direction.

"YES PLEASE LAURA YOU ARE THE BESTEST PERSON EVER EVER" she says bouncing in her seat uncontrollably I giggle at her;

"What would you like mil" I ask her.

"Chicken nugget happy meal please with a fruit shoot" she replies enthusiastically.

I order and hand her the happy meal and I have my chicken nuggets too.

After we have eaten it all I pull out of the McDonald's car park ready for an ice cream for pudding.

Me and milly really get along and she so intelligent for a little girl she literally sang every word to most songs by one direction word for word barely mispronouncing words. She's not like a snotty I-pad kid she likes playing games and toys and playing outside.

Simple things children no longer value.

We pull up at the ice cream parlour, it is in a gorgeous area which has a sandpit for children right next to it.

Milly gets a 2 scoop strawberry ice cream with bubblegum sauce and sprinkles and I get a 2 scoop salted caramel ice cream with vanilla sauce and sprinkles.

This place does real homemade ice cream and it reminds me of my mother she would always take me to get ice cream if she had a particularly hard mission.

Me and milly kicked off our shoes and put our feet into the sand pit while we tucked into our ice creams. It was nice weather today and I looked around watching all the families playing.

Every face I see a smile and I watch a mother comforting her newborn while playing with her toddler in the other end of the sand pit.

As I sit with Milly she rests her head on me and it puts me in my thoughts. At what point do I want a family, I mean I'm 21 now nearly 22 and I don't even have a boyfriend.

It's okay though because I'm young and I should enjoy it but I can't help but think of the future and how I would love to have my own child and do things like this with them.

Me and milly finished up our ice creams and we kneel in the sand pit playing she was talking to me about how she loves the beach but hardly ever goes and I promised her I would take her.

The time hit about 7:15 pm and darkness was close, me and milly were ready to leave the sandpit and we placed our shoes on and made our way to the car.

I picked milly up and placed her into her car seat strapping her in ready for our journey home.

I pulled out of the parking and onto the road picking up to the speed limit, I have to be safe with milly in the car.

"I have had the best time Laura thank you for staying so you can go with me" Milly says in a tired voice.

"I had the best time mil thank you for asking me to come" I say to her smiling. I switch the radio on low volume seeing that milly was most definitely going to doze off soon.

About 8 minutes into our journey I notice milly has In fact dozed off I keep my focus on driving but I can't help but notice that on a quiet road with plenty of room to overtake a black bmw was right up the back of the car, so close I could barely see through the mirror as it's headlights blinded me.

I decided to flash my lights at the car letting it know that it could overtake me. The car did not overtake instead stayed close to the back bumper of the car. I became a bit concerned by this car.

I could not see its occupants as every window was tinted with dark tint and they had no plate on their car. To be on the safe side I recognised a street and indicated going down it and the mysterious car followed keeping a close tailgate.

I followed the street knowing it would bring me back onto the motorway and if the car followed me back on I would know it's following me, I mean seriously who goes off the road on some random street just to join back onto the road again unless for good reason.

Just as I suspected the car followed me onto the motorway. Panic set in and I dialled Elena on the cars Bluetooth system, no answer.
Fuck I can't let milly get harmed
I turned round and see milly is still asleep.

I dial the only other number I could think.

After a couple rings he answers.

"What the fuck do you want Laura I'm busy I can't come to you now." He says

"I need help Antonio I'm in the car with milly and she's asleep there is a car following us and I don't know what to fucking do" I whisper, I'm honestly more scared I'll get milly hurt than getting hurt myself.

"Fuck, are you sure it's following you" he says still sounding annoyed.

"Yes I pulled into a side street and done a circle and they followed me" I say turning to check milly is still asleep.

I hear him shout something in Italian and hear many other voices respond, he then comes back to the phone and says to me

"Okay do not come back to the house yet, I have a gps on the car we will track it and come and get you"

"What if you don't get here quick enough, I don't want something to happen to milly"

"We will, but in the meantime do what you do best amor mio, speed." He says.

I happily oblige being careful to keep both hands on the wheel and pushing my foot to the floor of the accelerator changing the gears I focus on the the numbers rather than the car behind me. Clutch 5th clutch 6th I say in my head.

"Why are they following me" I ask confused I have not done anything, I haven't caused any road rage or cut anyone up I thought.

I can hear him getting into a car and the engine roars to life.

"You are driving my G-wagon, my personalised plates. Laura, they think you are me and they want to kill me." He says warningly

I sit there speechless looking in the rear view mirror seeing that the car is very far behind trying to catch up I continue my pace 145, 150 I watch the speedometer go up.

"There is a gun in the glove compartment, only use it if you completely have to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 844 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
131K 1.6K 52
โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ง๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ? โž ~~~~~...
13.9K 385 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
14.9K 501 64
"You're my everything Tesoro," he whispered, brushing the strand of hair off my cheek before grabbing my chin firmly and giving me that terrible grin...