Highschool Drama- Not As I Ex...

By Sadxsoulz

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰 A girl who grew up in riches and never had a chance of knowing her biological mother, Fin... More

Pt 1: Her encounter.
Pt 2: Welcome to Highschool.
Pt 3: Dealing with Bitches.
Pt 4: My Biography- After my encounter...
Pt 5: The Drama Continues...
Pt 6: The New Student Arrival...
Pt 7: Birthday Catastrophe....
Part 8: Placing The Facts 1★★★...
Pt 9: Placing the facts 2 ★★★...
Pt10: Invisible✨✨ ✨
Part 11: Prom Night.
Pt 11: Photos taken at the Homecoming dance.
Pt 12: "Birthday- Suprise Attack!"
Pt 13: School Play.
Pt 14: The Game begins Now!, Or so they say?! 🤷‍♀️
Pt 15: Danger arrives at Riverton West High.
Pt 16: Camp fate! {Endless ride}
Part 17: Camp fate II
Pt 18: Camp fate III {Lost in the woods}
Pt 19: Camp fate IV {In the garden of specters}
Pt 21: Camp fate VI- Look me in the eyes....

Pt 20: Camp fate V - Trust me, you don't want to know how a snake bite feels!

113 8 0
By Sadxsoulz

" I come in peace. Oh prince of dominance, don't thee know danger awaits? I'm not here to intercede but to warn so that thou may not allow anger deter him from avoiding the looming menace that awaits the princess"...

"For I must protect the ones pertained to the Moon... Don't forget thy mission sent by thee, For thou still remains unaware of thy message sent from the Goddess...."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I stretch my hands and legs, lazily on the bed I was reclining on. I then realized it felt as empty as before. I opened one of my eyelids and jolted in shock when I realized I was in Logan's room, sleeping relaxed on his bed.

Flashbacks to yesterday kept on siring in my head as I get up drowsily and headed to his door.

It then occurred to me. Logan and I cuddled ourselves up till this morning, despite him being drunk and gosh did I forget to turn off the cooker last night?!

I cantered into the kitchen while banging Logan's door behind me. I was surprised to see the kitchen covered in thick smoke. I let out a slight cough and sneeze as I struggled my way into the sitting room.

I knew Logan must have been the cause of the smoke, well, apparently me. But since he woke up early today, I guess is his problem now.

I tried tiptoeing past the kitchen to the sitting room, but oops, he already noticed me.

"And where are you going Missy?!", he shot a curious glare at me as he scraped the bottom of a black pot.

"I umm, I forgot to..., I took a quick glance at the sitting room and noticed the lights were still on. I forgot to put off the lights last night, so..", I left my sentence hanging, hoping he wouldn't question me the more.

Welp, wrong guess!

"Just as you forgot to turn off the cooker last night? Thanks to you, we have a burnt spaghetti as breakfast!", he rolled his eyes, as he dumped the pot into the sink and turned on the faucet.

I took notice of three things;

First: I realized that the cause of the smoke was a result of water coming in contact with the already heated pot.

Second: I kept wondering how we're still alive, how the cave was still in a pretty good condition, not caught up in a fire yet. Cos I remembered that I left this spaghetti throughout the night till this morning.

Thirdly: The most important realization of all, Logan ain't acting weird. I don't think he remembers anything that happened last night, and oh my, I pray to the heavens he doesn't! or is he just pretending not to?

I was still pretty much angry about what transpired between us in that garden.

"Go wait in the sitting room, while I try to subside this smoke", I just nod to his statement as he shut the door of the kitchen.

A minute later.

The door to the kitchen creaked open. I dropped the ball I was squishing on, then turned to Logan who I just realized was on sweats.

Cute.

^ Logan in sweats.

I followed his appearance with my gaze as he sat on a chair opposite mine. I didn't want to make it known that I was checking him out, so I turned my sights to the ball.

Clearing his throat with a cough, "So, we've got issues", he stated.

"Issues?, how?", I questioned.

"I just noticed we're running out of foodstuff, in fact, there's nothing else in this cave apart from the few French fries and potato chips I brought here", he said.

Okay, so I don't joke around when it comes to food and to top it all, I haven't eaten anything since yesterday!.

The majority is my fault for not going to eat the spaghetti instead I stayed back cuddling Logan. Well, you can't actually blame me for that.

I'm not also in the mood to talk to him either.

"HellOo? Am I communicating here?", Logan jolted me back to reality.

"Uh, yeah. I said with a dull face. I thought we were still on the routine of you eating in the morning, and I in the afternoon, then we both starve till the next day?", I asked.

"Yeah. But unfortunately, I don't think that would be possible as we don't have enough food especially when you burnt a whole packet of spaghetti", he soughed.

Can't he recollect anything else from yesterday apart from burnt spaghetti? Not like I'm praying for him too.

I rolled my eyes. "Never mind. I'm going to go search for something to eat", I say as I get up to stroll out.

He stepped in front of me. "Three words. Are. you. crazy?!?!", he yelled out.

"Umm, what do you want us to do then? Starve to death? Like come to think of it, we're stranded here in this forest. I don't think there's any hope of surviving and to crown it all, we're running out of sustenance!", I clapped back at him.

He gave a mild groan, "I get you're frustrated, but I honestly ain't gonna allow you saunter into the woods by yourself. It's too risky. I prefer I go by myself than allowing you out there. Just relax, I'll come up with another pl-"

"I'm tired of allowing you to treat me like a child. I'm not a kid anymore, I'm quite capable of taking care of myself and making decisions for myself!. Ever since we got here, you've been ordering me around! Stacey, don't do that! Stacey, don't go out! Stacey, go to bed, it's late! Stacey, stay indoors, it's dangerous outside! Stacey, this, Stacey, that! like what the fuck?! I'm fed up with all this!", I let out my anger.

"I understand the fact that you are doing all this for my safety, but it's just getting out of hand! Now, here's the pact, I'm going out, not just to search for food, but to have breathing space! And please, don't try stopping me, cos I'm certainly not in the mood to reason with the same guy that ditched me back in the garden!", after much shouting, I then realized my last statement.

Oh, girl! You shouldn't have said that loud bruh!

Nice advice, better off next time!

It's ratified, I'm so stupid! Maybe I do lose my cool at times.

I scanned the way Logan reacted to my last statement. He didn't say a thing for a few minutes, rather, he kept on burning holes into my soul, just by staring at me. Okay, I honestly would prefer dying to stay another minute under his fretting gaze.

Crap!

"I-i-I'm... S-s-sor-", I didn't care anymore, I just wanted to apologize then and now and get this whole issue over with. But he cut me off.

"I don't think there's any need to, he looked at me straight in the eyes. I don't think there's any need for caring for your safety. I don't think you understand or you'll ever understand why I'm doing this", he paused then looked away. Something inside me cringed at the tone of his voice.

"But, I don't care! I mixed up warm water for you at the back of the cave, use it to bathe. Good news, I completed the little lavatory I was constructing some days ago, he flashed a mild but awry smile at me. I shuddered once more.

"This conversation is over, and I'm not allowing you to go anywhere and that's final! You can go suck a dick if you want to", and with that, he whisked to his room with a loud and fearful bang!

Once again, he didn't apologize. I don't understand what's so intriguing or hurtful about his past, that he always scowl when he remembers I tried peeking into his past.

And why is he so bothered about me going out of the cave?

Right now, I didn't care if he looked cute or not, I was having lots of mixed emotions, anger, sadness, guilt, confusion, turmoil, sourness but most importantly, guilt.

I, however, waddled into my room wearily, then slipped into my bed, cursing and yelling out my frustration into a pillow.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

ADRIAN's POV.

"... And we were like, oh no, beverages come in cans not barns?!", I chuckled alongside the others. They seemed to be enjoying my jokes.

Lucy shakes her head, "parents!", she sighed then laughed.

We all were loosening up in our usual relaxation tent. Each one of us, engrossed in a conversation with another. I couldn't ignore the gloomy expression, Wendy was plopping on.

"Hey, Adrian", Isabella called out on me.

I turned in her direction, "Oh, hey, Isa", I returned the greeting with a smile.

"So, I was wondering if you could help me out with my wood project. Remember Miss Gracia said it would be due tomorrow", she said.

"Eh, I don't think I would be very busy today, so yeah, I guess I can assist you", I gave her a warm smile.

"Really?", she asked surprised.

"Yeah, what's up with the stunning look?", I examine.

"Umm, it's just that I never expected you to agree easily. I thought maybe you would decline...", she glanced away.

"Whoa, hey, hey, I pull her face to mine. You of all people should know that I don't joke around when it comes to friendship. Or else I'm busy with other stuff, by busy, I mean VERY busy, I would never refuse to assist you or anyone else, okay?", I looked into her eyes, a part of me felt... Good.

I turned to notice that a few others were staring at us awkwardly, so, "Welp, I'll catch up with you in a jiffy", I then sloped down into a chair.

"Ok"

A minute later

"Ugh!!!!, Zoey yelled out. How dare you?! Have you gone suddenly blind?!", an already fuming Zoey with coffee spilled on her expensive clothes flared at Jessie.

"I'm sorry, really. It was a mistake, hold on let me clean it-", Jessie was cut short.

"Don't you dare touch me with those filthy hands of yours! Had it not been you are Joey's sister, I would have-"

"You would have what Zoey?!", Wendy entered into the scene.

Shit

"And did anyone inquire for your invitation? Mind your business will you?", Zoey shouted at Wendy.

"No one asked for your self stupidity, but hey? here we are! Wendy spatted at her. Why do you always decide to make up silly arguments with the slightest issue, huh?"

"I beg you, Wendy, stay out of this!", Zoey warned.

"You're always tolerated because no one has the strength to put up with your crazy drama! Now, you tell me, what did Jessie do that warrants such insults from you? she paused. She spilled coffee, right? And she apologized, she even offered to clean the stains, but you refused-"

"Enough!, Zoey exclaimed. Do you know how much I spent on these clothes? The shirt you're putting on can't even be able to afford my bra!", the whole students go viral at the statement.

I so wanted to intervene, but I couldn't, since it was a girl's fight, I guess.

"And for fuck's sake! I goddamn don't care how much getting your clothes cost you! You talk about my shirt not being able to afford your bra, right? But guess what? My personality is so high, that your mascara and hills beg to put them on, maybe to hide the eyesore within you! Your attitude is so bad that even the devil himself will disdain you!", you could hear oo's and aa's from the setting.

Zoey shied away. "I don't have your time! she pushed Jessie from her rightful seat. Get lost!", she yelled at both Wendy and Jessie.

"Zoey freaking Perkins! Get your ass off Jessie's chair!", Wendy yelled.

"And since when did you become a heroine? Quit fighting for her, I get that your jobless, and you're finding ways to get over accepting that, that bitch of yours is dead! Go vent your anger out on someone who cares asshole!", Zoey exploded the bomb at Wendy.

At this point, I didn't even know when I stood up and my legs were already heading in the direction of both girls. I know for a fact that wendy wouldn't tolerate any ill statement about Stacey, especially not from someone like Zoey.

Wendy looked at Zoey straight in the eyes, she was silently frantic, "What did you just say?", she voiced out mildly, almost in a whisper.

"I said, get lost! Go mourn for that bitch elsewhere-", bad mistake Zoey.

And crap! Stacey gave Zoey a dirty slap! A smoking one for that matter.

"How dare you?! I can tolerate your stupidity, but I wouldn't spare you say such a thing about Stacey!", Wendy yelled at her, while yanking her hair.

"Did you just slap me?!", Zoey asked her, and just as she was about to react, I quickly held both of them before things got worse. I certainly didn't want to have principal Ellison lecture me.

"That's enough from you both! Wendy? I turned to her. She looked at me. Go wait for me outside", I say to her. She cast one fury glance at Zoey before going.

"And you!, Get out!", I gestured my hands at the exit of the tent.

Zoey still looked at me.

"Are you deaf? Get lost!", I yelled the more.

She strutted away angrily.

"Jessie, I'm so sorry about what happened. Don't mind Zoey's infuriating atti-", I cut joey off.

"For fuck's sake, joey! Jessie is your sister, and you couldn't even stand up for her when that devil of a friend of yours spoke rudely to her, that's just messed up joey", I say to her, shaking my head in empathy.

"Yeah, I know. I screwed up. Please, do forgive me, as well as you Jessie", she turned to her sister.

"I think the person who needs an apology here's Wendy, cos she was the one who took all the insults and abuses from Zoey! Damn, I swear, hadn't it been Zoey was a girl, I would have ripped her off for saying such thing about Stacey", And with that, I fled outside.

I glance sideways of coming from the tent and met Wendy sobbing behind a tree. Gosh, seeing her like that made me melt, and want to lend Zoey the beating of her lifetime.

"Wendell? Wendell?", I call out her name as I ran to meet her.

"Please go away", she snorted then wiped her face.

Fuck.

"Why're you doing this to yourself Wendell?", I question her as I leaned my back on a branch and watch her soak in tears.

Since we've been friends, I can't recall when I've ever seen her cry. That was why I wanted to put Zoey in a hospital.

"Don't call me Wendell", She manages to speak up, now looking at me.

"Why?", I say to her.

"That was the nickname Stacey gave me. And I honestly don't want to remember her now, so don't call me that", she brushed her nose.

"You say you don't want to remember the same person you're crying for?", I look at her with a troubled glimpse.

She didn't answer me.

"I hate seeing you like this, Wendy. I freaking do! Is it because you haven't seen me crawl up to you and cry my eyes out, that you think I don't miss Stacey? Let me tell you something, I miss Stacey more than you even do, but in life, you've gotta learn how to control your emotions, or else they'll control you!"

"Maybe you're right, maybe Zoey's also right. Maybe Stacey is dead", she whispered and wailed the more.

"Wendy?"

"What's the point of even staying here? Let's just go home! This trip was never meant to happen!-", she rants on.

"Wendy?", I called again swiftly.

"This is all my fault! I should have never convinced her to engage in this stupid trip!"

"WENDY?!"

"But there's no need! She's gone alrea-!"

"WENDY?!?!", I slapped her.

I fucking did slap her.

She held her face and broke down in tears.

I sighed, "I'm s-sorry-"

"No. Don't be. I deserve it, don't I? At least I'm calm now", she gave me a slick smile.

Fuck, again!

I looked at her with pity. I dragged her into a tight hug, I didn't know if I needed it or she did, but as long as we could express ourselves. However, she clutched my shirt and tightened her arms around me. I patted her back.

"Don't take in any bullshit Zoey yelps from her mouth, okay?", I asked. She nodded without saying a word rather than huffing.

"I'm trying my very best not to allow the thought of Stacey not being here with us to weigh me down, but you wouldn't allow that workout. I can't bear to see you in this condition, and seeing you like this just worsen my situation", I caressed her hair.

"I'm a girl Adrian, no matter how a girl tries to be strong, she always has a soft spot that could break her down. I and Wendy have been together for-"

"And I've been the closest so far. You know that I tell her. I see Stacey as a sister I never had, and you as a friend I've never possessed", I say.

"I know that wherever Stacey is, she's perfectly fine and very much alive. I just have this strong feeling", I pulled her slightly from my chest.

"Hey, I need you to hold my hands, she does as I say. Now close your eyes", she likewise obeys.

"Think of us three together again"

"Do you feel that?", I asked.

"Yeah, she smiled. I feel as if there's still hope"

"Exactly! That's the strong bond we share. So have hope. I know you would like to ask why Logan isn't back yet, or why he hasn't turned on the tracker given to him. Well, there're many reasons as to why they aren't here with us"

"One could be that they are lost. You do remember that when we were on our way to Plattekill mountain, we were still on its outskirts when the accident happened. And one of the characteristics of this place is that they're a lot of thick bushes and forests here. And that was where Logan sauntered in search of her. Stacey could be anywhere around here, or elsewhere. So Logan, can't just expect to see her easily"

"He has to journey deep into the woods to find her, so coming back would be a difficult task. You know, I just have this certain feeling that the both are okay, I trust Logan. He also expected you to, but here you are confessing negative things", I shook my head.

"You're just being an for nothing. Just as Stacey would say, friends are meant to stick to each other, but true friends are said to be together, in times of help, happiness, danger, and so on. Be strong alright? For me and stace", I released her from the hug.

She smiled, "I don't know what to do without Stacey around, but I can't imagine my life without you both", she says, then pulled me into another tight hug.

"I do appreciate your gratitude, but you're crushing my bones", I say within breaths.

"Hahaha, sorry", she released me a bit.

"Umm, I hope I'm not disturbing?", Isabella comes in.

I and Wendy straightens up, "Of course not",

"So, the equipment is ready for the wood project, are you still interested?", she asked.

"Of course, wait for me in my tent, I would be behind ya", I told her.

"Please don't tell me Leo's there", she sighed.

I chuckled, "No, he isn't"

"Thank goodness", she gasped then left.

"You volunteered to help her out?", Wendy asked.

"Yeah, any problem?", I ask.

"Eh, no. It's just that, I didn't know you were into wood stuff, what happened to tech wizard?!", She furrowed a brow at me.

I then burst into laughter, she joined me as well.

"Well, so what are you planning to do now?", I asked her.

Her face fell to the ground, "To have one or two words with principal Ellison", she then gives me this not-so-good look.

"Why?, I paused. Lemme guess, concerning Stacey?", I nod my head.

She didn't say a word. Rather, she walked away.

I drag her back, "We can go meet principal Ellison later. Maybe when you've calmed down a bit, I grabbed her hand. But now, we've got better things to do. Like for example, the wood project", we started walking back to the camp.

"Really? You're gonna accompany me to principal Ellison's office?", She looked at me with stunning sights as we continued strolling.

"I used we there, didn't I?", I grinned.

She smirked as well.

"Bitch!", she punched me slightly.

And there goes my Wendy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I just took my bath and slid into my clothes. I closed my eyes as I lay on my bed, thinking about everything that has happened ever since I embarked on this sterile journey. One word,

Regret.

I honestly don't know what to do about Logan, he's just one pile of hurdles. He left me alone in the garden, he comes home drunk, flirts with me and says things I don't comprehend, restricts my independence, and makes me go through diverse emotional distress.

No, I can't stand it! I have to get away from here, I don't know how to, but at least escaping from this cave and away from Logan will do.

Okay, Stacey, you can do this!

At least try to.

I got up from bed, wore my jacket to cover both my scarred arm and the breast tube I was wearing which did a horrible job exposing my belly region.

^ Stacey's outfit.

Nice job carrying the wrong bag, Logan. The bag containing all the clothes I never wanted to wear but the ones Wendy compelled me into bringing.

I climbed out of bed, opened the door of my room quietly. It made this stupid screeching sound, which made me halt and want to bang it several times until it breaks. I closed it afterward after finding myself in the lobby of the cave.

I tiptoed silently towards Logan's door. I wanted to make sure he was asleep before trying to escape from this dark cave.

I had to put in all Wisdom to accomplish being alive, I clicked on the door handle, opened it halfway then plopped my head in, glancing all nook and cranny of the room.

I then saw Logan standing, he was putting on a moderately extra-large sweater, then tied a scarf around his neck. Which made me wonder why he'd chosen to change the sweatshirt he was wearing earlier on.

Nevertheless, I didn't miss out on a single glance on the markings he had on his body before putting on the shirt. They looked like tattoos, but they weren't, or are they? He also wrapped the scarf around his neck covering up the Crystal design of a moon he had on his neck.

Those markings looked like the one I saw on the assumed Logan back in the garden of Themis.

But I was busy thinking about how to get the hell out of here then to bother myself about Logan in tattoos. Though, they did make him.... Hot!

I quickly reclined on the wall near his door when he sensed that someone was watching him. That someone happening to be, me.

I silently prayed.

You know where I mentioned earlier, about being alive, well, I don't think that goal would be achieved.

My heart raced when I heard his footsteps approaching the place I was hiding. I gulped down a droplet of warm saliva I didn't know where forming in my mouth.

I glanced at the kitchen which was a walk away from where I was hiding. I looked at his door then dashed my way to the kitchen table, took an apple, then dashed back to where I was staying. Pretending to be passing for the first time.

Logan glanced sideways then his sights finally landed on me who was already at the door of my room.

Snap!

He gripped my arm, then turned me into facing him. I first, start off by rolling my eyes at his superior attitude.

"Why did you sneak up on me?", he asked, still gripping my left arm.

I looked at my apple, and then, at him. "Have you suddenly gone blind? As you can see, I went to the kitchen to get an apple to eat before the worms in my stomach eat up my intestines! I clap at him with a grimy attitude. Bt dubs, I wasn't stalking you", I say, then yanked my hand from him. Then proceeded into my room.

Again, he stopped me by standing in my way.

"Please, excuse me. I ain't in the mood to talk to you, or more still argue with you", I attempted to pass him by, but he countered my steps.

Instead of saying a word like I expected him to, rather he started checking me out! right in front of me! He eyed me slowly from head to toe, his eyes dragging through my body, then his sights finally landed on my exposed belly. I promptly adjusted my jacket to cover it before he notices the injury.

It was so uncomfortable being under his pungent gaze. I gave a swift cough then adjusted myself, "Like what you see?!", I creased my brows then peeked my eyes at him.

His eyes which were scrutinizing my body as well as my soul, docked on my eyes. And I wondered,

Did those words actually splatter out from my darn mouth?!

A smirk emerges from his lips, "You wish!"

"Nah... I don't!", I then walked into my room. I could still fill his sights on me.

I locked my door then slumped my back softly on it, "Oh, my goodness!", I sighed relief. It felt so good knowing I'm still alive and free from his heated gaze.

I peered my sights on the peeping hole at my door, Logan went into his room then a clicking sound followed. Showing that he locked the door. Yipeekaye!

Now, down to plan B. Getting away from here! I covered a pillow with my blanket to add to the flare, then took to my hills, quite In a mild manner. When I got to the exit of the cave. It felt as if I was free! If I just escaped from prison, more like a hellhole!

I sauntered into the woods, praising myself for being able to escape without Logan's annoying upheaval. Just thinking about my life, makes me want to cry! I looked around me, trees everywhere, is there any hope of survival? Any need for being into existence?

Regret comes again.

Anger rather.

My mother caused all this! My pain!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
LOGAN's POV.

I stay in my room, the only thing I could think of was, her. I started feeling guilty, maybe I was being too hard on her.

Of course, you are!

I shouldn't have left her in the garden, I shouldn't have gotten drunk, I shouldn't have said those things I told her when I was drunk, I shouldn't have checked her out, I should've apologized, I shouldn't be doing all that I'm doing! Most importantly, I should learn how to control my temper!

That's when I realized, the dream...

... I have not come to intercede but to warn, so that thou may not allow anger deter him from avoiding the looming danger that awaits the princess...

Fuck! She warned me about this, and I allowed anger to take over my senses. I've got to apologize, it's so clear now, I'm being extremely tough on her.

I fled from my room to hers, I opened the door and saw her sleeping on her bed. Remorse instantly sprouted across my body.

I walked slowly to her bed then sat on it, "Hey, Stacey. I'm truly sorry for everything I've caused you, right from the garden till now. You're right, I shouldn't have left you in a place you aren't quite familiar with all by yourself. And here I am talking about your protection", I sighed.

She didn't answer me.

"Look, I know it may seem to you that being too hard on you but trust me, it's not deliberately, I bit my lip then closes my eyes. One day, very soon, I'll have to gather up the courage to explain to you all that has happened, all that's happening, and all that is yet to happen", I exhaled.

"I know you're angry at me, but please say something, don't leave my words hanging please-", I then raised the blanket that I assumed was covering her.

I sprinted up in rage then tossed the duvet cover on the bed, I was talking to a darn pillow! I had a strong feeling that something was suspicious about her and now she's gone.

I ran to the exit of the cave, I wanted to go in search of her but only Aphrodite know where she has sauntered to. I slammed my fist forcefully on the wall.

No! She can leave, I don't care anymore! Since she doesn't want to comprehend with me, she's gonna learn the hard way. I've warned her that what lies in the woods ain't pretty at all! After all, it's said that a stubborn child that doesn't hear words, finds his corpse in the grave. Let her do what she pleases. But I pray she comes back alive.

I banged the door of my room forcefully as I dived into my bed. I was boiling in resentment, I hate getting angry cos once the beast is out, I find it hard to tame it back.

Why am I even bothered? I shouldn't be, I've warned her several times. She can go suck a dick!

I tried stopping myself from thinking of that dick to be mine.

I then shut my eyes, then sighed out.

Did I just say that?

Holy shit!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Frustration, anger, and fright envelope my sanity. I've been walking for almost an hour now, lost in my thoughts that I didn't take note of the environment I was in or where my legs were taking me.

My pendant kept on glowing and doing that flickering thing that it does but I didn't pay any attention to it. This was the same thing it did when I had that accident, it's as if it has a mind of its own and happens to glow up when I'm in peril.

I stepped on a branch on the ground, it snapped under my feet which startled me back to reality. My brain was still trying to process my surrounding.

Where in the hell hound am I?!

Everywhere was murky and hazy, the aura emerging from this proximity was so strong and mystifying that it could cut off my lungs. It looked like I was in an old film where everything was in black and gray.

The trees had no leaves, the sky, no color, the bushes, no roots. The whole setting was colorless... I then realized I was in a garden, a creepy one rather. The flowers were all dull-colored in gray.

I got to a tree-shaped like a grotesque, I freaked out. But my legs were moving towards it for a reason I didn't know. Its branches shaped a hand with various books on it. Ancient ones with brown pages that smelt like mist and moisture.

My hands reached out for a big book in the trunk of the tree, which read creatures of the night. All gibberish pertaining to fantasy were written in this book. Each page containing mystical creatures as well as their origin, such as wolves, werewolves, fairies, vampires, trolls, Ogre, and so on.

I scrolled to the middle page where I saw humans transforming into Wolverines due to them being bitten. Wolves happened to be the fascinating creatures of them all, each holding an essence. Though I read about their breeds, the stunning part was the Wolf which characteristics are to live above other wolves, they don't die and yet still look young as ever.

Turning to the next page was... Logan?! Christ Almighty! Have my eyes failed me? Behold was a drawing of Logan in a cross transformation between human and wolf. Below the page was inscribed, deadly of all wolves. The Logan here also looked like that of the one I saw at the garden of themis. But the person who sketched this didn't write Logan but a Greek name.

Okay, what's going on here?

I tried finding more information about what happened to him, but each book had a lock and Pages on the assumed Logan, torn or blurry. As if a protective spell was cast on it.

I should stop watching movies, they're messing with my level of thinking.

I kept the book back. I didn't want to be that girl who would carry an ancient item out of its place, then spirits or guardians to that item would hunt her down.

My brain was still processing the information I just think about, and the only thing that occurred to me was craziness... Yeah, I'm losing my mind.

Deep breath Stacey, don't think too much.

It's just some random shitty misconception.

I have other issues to deal with, like one for example, how to get out from here! I took to my hills, I don't know where my legs were taking me to, but any place rather than here would do.

I saw a woman ahead, she was holding a baby. I heard wails as if she was crying. I didn't quite understand but I kept on shouting as I approached her, "Please mam help me, I'm lost!", she would help me out, so I thought.

Gasping as I'd never before, I squatted halfway after approaching her. "Hey, I'm Stacey, please help me out of this place", I tapped her.

She turned to face me. Am I still alive?!

"Aarrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!", that's me shouting. She had no eyes, the darn woman dressed in a white long gown had no eyes but she was crying out dark ink, as well as her creepy child.

She whirled her head creepily left to right while calling out my name like in all those horror movies. "Stacey, where have you been? I'm your mother and I didn't watch you grow", she pointed at that weird child on the ground.

I ran as I've never run before, but she was still keeping pace with me.

"Get away from me chump!", I yelled out in fear.

"No naughty words or you're gonna get grounded", she twitched. She was talking like a psychopath.

I was panting so heavily, I got dizzy then fell to the ground. I wailed for her to stop coming after me and yelled for help as well.

Then suddenly, my past came hunting me, the people I loved were acting psycho as they kept crying out black in from their empty eye sockets.

I held my head, yeah, I'm going crazy... I'm insane, this isn't real, I gave a burst of crooked laughter. No, no, no, no, no!!!!!! I kept hauling myself backward on the ground as they came after me.

Suddenly, I felt something prickle on my ankle. As if I was bitten. Lo and behold, I saw a snake, a big rattlesnake at my feet. I wanted to faint, no, I fainted already but I could feel that I was still very much awake.

I could feel the unusual sensation around my body, venom. The injury I had on my abdomen had already started bleeding, my vision was a blur but the pain and trauma I felt were as real as my agony.

I took a deep breath, then called out, "Logan? Where are you?!!!!?!!!", I yell as if he was my last hope, of course, he was. My life depends on him right now.

"Please save me from this-"

Above all, I pray he hurries up.

I'm slowly dying.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Logan's pov.

"Ow!", I rub my ankle. I was just sitting on a chair when I felt this pain in my ankle. I stood up, glancing at every nook and cranny as I matched outside. I closed my eyes, I could sense my name being called, called out from someone in pain.

Stacey...

Oh, holy crap of craps! Stacey is in trouble! I took to my heels, running past every bush, trudging every obstacle on my way.

Stacey, you better be alive.

A few minutes later.

I approached the deadliest garden, I knew she would be here. It was only this garden that could inflict so much pain on a human.

I heard her screams again, I was close to her.

"Stacey!?!", I called out running.

"Logan!... I'm here, I don't think I can-", she stopped talking.

"No. Hold on, I'm on my way!!!", And with that, I dashed to where I could sense her yells were coming from.

I halted my steps, seeing her on the ground rolling in grief as she cuddled herself in a ball, shaking wearily. "Get out of my head!", she rocked herself on the ground.

Who was she talking to? And that's when I realized, I was in the garden of specters!

Oh, no, no, no.

I was heading towards her when a tree grabbed me, I kicked up and down, but the more I struggled the more it got tighter.

I guess she's on her own now.

"Stacey?, Stacey", I called out swiftly.

"Hmmm?"

"I warned you, didn't I? And now I'm dragged into this mess, I sighed. Listen to me, I told you about this garden before, all that you see here is an illusion, they aren't real, she was yet still screaming in pain. Don't allow your emotions to get the best of you", I continued.

"Learn to control your emotions, else they'll do it for you, I say in a whisper. Trust me, I've been once in your shoes"

She kept on screaming and I kept on struggling my arms from the literally alive tree. "Don't scream, be calm", I say to her.

She stopped screaming, " I'm Stacey, I don't regret being born. I love my dad, stepmom, and my friends. I cherish my mother as well as myself, the ones who loves me are those who care so do away with me, your fears. All I see here is a lie, I don't deserve to die", she whispered silently and I could see myself snickering.

Take that maaya!!!!

I ripped myself out of the tree's hold. I ran towards her, "You did it. I can kill you later for disobeying my orders but now, I've got to take you back to the cave", I pulled my scarf and tied it around her ankle where the snake had bitten her. At least to stop the venom from spreading to her heart.

~ ~ ~ ~
He dropped me on his bed, rather rudely. I knew he was angry but he wanted to make sure I knew by all means, ugh. He went to the first aid kit and brought out an injection needle.

My eyes bulged out.

"Umm, and what you gonna do with that?!", my voice trying not to screech in a high pitch.

"Oh, this baby here?, he looked at it with a smirk. I'm going to whirl it into a sweet candy okay, wise one right?", he pealed sheepish laughter then rolled his eyes.

Ugh, the sarcasm.

"There's no way I'm gonna allow you penetrate that thing into my skin. For hell's sake, you're no doctor!", I lift my hands in mid-air.

"Then you can go with second option, death!", he looked at me, knowing he just hit a spot.

I swallowed up my saliva, "Do your thing, doc!", I chuckled sheepishly.

He smirked.

He squatted below me as he inserted the needle into my ankle, extracting the blood that gathered there. I bore the pain.

He unwrapped the scarf he tied around my ankle, then cleaned the blood with methylated spirit and cotton wool. "All good?", he asked disposing the gloves he wore.

"Yeah, I guess", I massaged the skin he injected. His eyes bulged out as he stared at me while learning below me again.

"Are you bleeding?", he looked at my waist region.

"Bleeding? What? No", I gave a perplexed stare, but my eyes moved to the markings on his neck.

"How's your shirt stained with blood, if the snake bit you on your ankle? Or did you get injured?", he asked looking a bit worried.

"Relax, it's nothing", I try using my jacket to cover it up but he held my hands.

He used his index finger to nudge my tummy a little, and I uttered a hurtful sound. "You did get injured, what happened? Who did this to you? When did this happen?..", he kept on bombarding me with questions. Never missing a yell from his voice.

"As I said earlier, it's nothi-"

"Oh, would you save me the crap?! Now answer me, he straightened up himself making his body be under my gaze. Who.did.this.to.you?!!!", I could feel he was boiling with anger. I had no lie to tell this time, I just had to say the truth.

"It was the accident", I say, not daring to look into those eyes.

"Accident? What accident?"

I was getting pissed off now, "The accident that landed us both here!", I start by yelling but my tune soon reduced to a mild whisper when I realized it was not the calm Logan I was talking to.

"How? I thought I treated the wounds you sustained when we got here?"

"Yeah, the wounds I wanted you to know about", I say to him.

"Before the stranger kidnapped me during the incident, we both fought. Due to the bus tumbling 360, I felt dizzy so he used that as an advantage to overpower me by stabbing a hot metal into my stomach before clasping my mouth...", I placed my hands on my abdomen.

"Are you telling me that you've been hiding such an injury for the past six days? he paused, probably staring at me in shock. You could have fucking die! Why do you treat your life like it's a joke?!"

I snort. "Isn't it though?"

"You should've told me about it"

"Why? It's not like you would have performed an open surgery on it! And besides, I thought I could handle it myself... I didn't want to bother you about it", I bow my head.

A deafening silence followed from his sighing, "That's the challenge. You always think you can accomplish anything by yourself", he shook his head.

"Now, let me see", he attempted to remove the hem of my shirt but I pushed his hands away.

"Don't be stubborn stace", he growled as he attempted again.

"No. I can manage", I slapped his hands off.

"The feeling is mutual here, he growled at me. I neither don't want to do this. It's bleeding badly, I really don't have a choice here. The smell of blood itself gets me insane", I could sense he was trying to constrain himself from something.

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind, he ignored me then poured a liquid into a cotton material. Now, I'm not gonna lie, this will hurt badly, I gave him a dark look. What? you caused it all"

He peeled the bandage soaked in blood, unveiling my bare stomach. His eyes widened at the sight. "Man, it's deep!"

"Thanks for the info, that helps out a lot!", I roll my eyes at him, still feeling shy of him having a good view of my belly region.

"It's good it does cos the pain would be a bitter one"

"What do-", he shoved the cloth into my injured skin. Now, I knew what he meant by bitter experience. My mild moan turns to a high-pitched screaming as the liquid felt hot against my skin, burning my flesh out.

I was busy clutching his hand with my nails, I'm very sure I injured him as well. But he didn't stop, he kept on cleaning the blood and the surface area of the injury and I kept on screaming like it was over for me.

His whole hands were covered with my blood as he finally stopped, he looked at me with pitiful sights. "And it's still bleeding, how deep is this injury?", he sighed out in worry.

I stopped screaming but my eyes were bringing out hot liquid from it as I bit my lips, enduring the pain. "I could keep on cleaning the injury daily but if you want it to go on time... You'll have to just accept what I'm about doing", he looked at me as if I'd approved of his idea.

I nodded my head, I didn't have the strength to say a word.

"Good. Now, close your eyes, this method wouldn't hurt much", he shoved his head in between her ties.

I do as he says. And just a minute of Stacey wandering what Logan was up to. She felt a tongue against her skin. Logan was licking up the blood, his tongue making movements on her injured skin.

"Logan, fuck!", Stacey clutched the bedspread, trying her best not to moan. He was damn right about saying, the process wouldn't hurt much. At first, it was painful but now, the movement of his tongue and his hot breath against her skin gave her pleasure.

A bitter-sweet experience

Logan was still doing a good job with his tongue moving sensually against her skin, licking every bit of blood from it. To him, it was a privilege for he hasn't tasted blood for a couple of months. Delicious you could hear him say. He got lost in the process not knowing he was about shifting. His eyes glinted silver as his canines shot out piercing through her skin.

He took quick notice of it. "Sorry", he whispered huskily over her skin, his breath reaching her abdomen. It's as if he took advantage of the technique.

"Damn-", Stacey clasped her mouth knowing she was about to give a darn loud moan. She could feel Logan smirking below her. She wanted to slap him so hard.

His tongue moved circularly around her sore skin, unknowingly to him he was about to turn her on. Stacey felt a warm Slicky liquid drooping down her sides.

"Logan!", she whacked his shoulder, Logan laughing to the floor.

"You Cunny son of a bi-"

"Hey, enough with the insult!, his laughter died down. That's for you thinking of slapping me", he smirks again.

"And that's why you had to salivate on me! You disgust me!", She punched him slightly then took one of his shirts on his bed to wipe the saliva from her skin.

"Instead of you shouting, just admit I'm good at using my tongue", he wore a dark grin.

"Darn you!", I spat then laid down on his bed.

"That's right, have a good night rest and don't dream much about what happened, who knows, we can-"

That's it, I was tired of hearing his filthy words, so I threw a pillow at him. "Ugh, will you get lost already"

"My room, some respect dude!", he smirked past me then banged the door against him.

I sighed in exhaustion then pulled a blanket over my shoulder as I couldn't get the thoughts of all that happened today off my mind.

I closed my eyes, allowing thoughts to wallow me to sleep. The only last thing I heard before I finally dozed out was Logan banging the walls of the caves continuously. Screaming and howling with rage.

... Wolves...the markings... the garden... Logan!

My eyes finally gave out, wallowing me in darkness.

_________________
Blackout!
_____________

Author's Note.

Here we go, Another update! Sorry for the slow updates though. Welp, back to the story... So, we're close to finding out Logan's true identity, and maybe Stacey may just be connected to his past life.

Adrian is doing a good job distracting Wendy from thinking about Stacey. Remember you can always share your thoughts with me...

See you cupcakes on my next update...
Vote, comment, and share.

From your friendly neighborhood writer,
Stephanie Harris.
Word counts: 8106

Stay tuned as the drama unfolds between Logan and Stacey... 🥰🔥✨

Love you all! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 932 58
Can two lovers from different background be together again after everything happens at the past which hunts one down? ...
1.2K 106 39
" I am god, not a magician. You are right in both ways if you think i exist or not because i am all hope and faith." She heard it and couldn't stand...
2K 75 26
A parody... except it slowly gets less satirical as I get way too attached to the characters and turn the story into a shipping-fest ~~~~ "Why are yo...
8.1K 116 20
((A Pinch of Fantasy Series - book 1))What's worse than being in highschool known as the freak? Being known as the TOWN freak, of course. What's the...