Dear Katsuki || ᴋ. ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ

De swaggittariuss

On November 30th y/n l/n has decided to kill herself before the new year. Before doing so she wishes to secre... Mais

Dear Diary
30 Days Left
28 Days Left
27 Days Left
26 Days Left
25 Days Left
24 Days Left
23 Days Left
22 Days Left
21 Days Left
20 Days Left
19 Days Left
18 Days Left
17 Days Left
16 Days Left
15 Days Left
14 Days Left
13 Days Left
12 Days Left
11 Days Left
10 Days Left
9 Days Left
8 Days Left
7 Days Left
6 Days Left
5 Days Left
4 Days Left
3 Days Left
2 Days Left
1 Day Left
0 Days left
Ending 1
Ending 2

29 Days Left

13.6K 306 2K
De swaggittariuss

A/N: ppl are calling this chapter "cringe" or "embarrassing", and it's really discouraging. honestly, this is the only chapter that is like this, so please just stick with it.

if anyone comments something even slightly rude, you WILL get muted. i'm proud of my work!

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2nd

Bakugo POV:

I wake to the odd sound of soft grunts and moans around 4 am.

'What the hell is going on? All I want is to sleep damn it.'

I look down at y/n to see her panting and gently moving back and forth in her sleep. Looking even further down, I see our legs are tangled together, immediately realizing she grinding against one of my thighs in between her legs.

'What a horny freaky fuck.'

"Fuck." She whispers under her breath. I can't fathom why but it was somewhat ... enticing.

I lay there frozen, not knowing what to do.

'Should I wake her up? I don't want to bother her, but this is kind of weird. If I'm being honest with myself, this turns me on and it's pretty damn hot. I think I'll let her continue a just little longer.'

"Katsuki, don't stop. I'm going to..." She moans through the end.

'KATSUKI??? DID SHE JUST SAY FUCKING MY NAME? SHE'S DREAMING ABOUT ME? Wait, hold on. She just said she's going to do somethi-'

I feel a wet spot emerge on my thigh.

'Did she just cum on my fucking leg?'

I gently move my leg away from her and lightly shake her wake. She slowly opens her eyes with a confused look written on her face.

"Katsuki?" She spoke in a hoarse voice. "Why'd you wake me up?" Rolling her eyes at me. "And why are cuddling?" She blushes and pulls away from me.

"Hush it." I growl. "At first, you seemed like you were having a bad dream, so instead of dealing with a cranky brat, I decided to comfort you, but then you were ... acting weird in your sleep."

"Really? Hmph, I was having the best dream." She yawns.

"Yeah, I bet you were." I smirk. Little does she know.

"You were in it actually." She smiles and boops my nose.

I slightly bit my lip. "I know. You talk in your sleep, dumbass."

Y/N POV:

'Holy shit. Does he know what I was dreaming about?'

I look down out of embarrassment. "What did I d-dream about then?"

'Please don't say it. Please don't say it. Please don't say it. Please don't say it.'

He lifts my chin up, making me look at him. I lightly blush as stare into those crimson eyes. He leans in close to my ear and whispers, "Fuck. Katsuki don't stop." in a mocking tone. He then places his leg between my thighs, reminding me about the wet spot.

'FUCK HE KNOWS. That's it I'm definitely killing myself. Goodbye cruel world.'

"This will just be our little secret." He said before kissing my forehead and getting off of the bed.

He goes to his closet, grabs a new pair of sweatpants, and heads to his bathroom. He closes the door slightly behind him, leaving it ajar. (A/N: Pretend that each dorm room comes with a private bathroom.)

'This is so fucking embarrassing. Wait should I change my underwear? Yeah, I think I should. Let me tell Katsuki I'm leaving, so he doesn't come back to an empty room.'

I get up and head to the bathroom to tell him, but I hesitated. This can't be real. I take a deep breath to calm my nerves. I hold my fist up, taking in another breath. I nervously knock. "Hey Kat-"

My knock pushes the door open, revealing Katsuki in his underwear.

I couldn't help but stare. I felt my face heat up. He was wearing all-black boxer briefs. He had the bottom of his shirt in his mouth, I'm assuming so he could see better. This displayed his rock-hard six pack. He had one leg propped on top of his toilet as he was rubbing a wet towel against his thigh. The longer I stared the more I analyzed his body. I notice that he had a big bulge coming from the center of his underwear.

'Did I do that?'

"Like what you see?" Was heard muffled from his mouth. He smirks and lets go of the shirt from his mouth.

I stood there, speechless. "I, uh,-" was all I manage to spit out. My throat ran dry as my palms did the opposite.

He steps a bit closer. "Yeah, my body's changed since the last time you saw it."

He was referring back to when we were little and used to take baths together. The last time we took a bath together we were around the age of seven. I used to sleep over at the Bakugos house a lot because my parent didn't want me around, fun times.

"Yeah, it has." I take a deep breath. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to my room to change since you know ..." I point down. "I'll be back in five." I turn around quickly, trying to leave as fast as I can.

"Can I watch?" His voice was serious. He actually wanted to see me change.

I look back. "What?" I could feel my face heating up.

He laughs hard. "I'm just playing. Hurry up, brat." He closes the bathroom door.

I walk into my room and head to my dresser. I open my underwear drawer and I saw my last pair of underwear laying there. An all-black, lace thong.

'Shit, I forgot I had to wash my clothes. Eh, this will do, but I have to wash soon.

I drop my dirty clothing. I take off my bra as it's getting uncomfortable. I mean who likes to sleep in bras?

'You can't really tell I'm not wearing a bra since I have his hoodie on.'

I put on my undergarment and I went to the closet looking for sweatpants or pajama pants. With my luck, I found nothing.

'I seriously need to wash tomorrow.'

I went to my bathroom, grab my towel, and tie it around my waist. I go over to his room. He laying in bed and he lifted his head up as I entered. "Why do you have a towel?"

"I don't have any clean shorts or sweatpants. Can I please borrow one of yours?"

He stands up unveiling his naked torso and his fresh pair of sweatpants. He walks over to his closet and grabs a pair of red shorts.

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" I struggle to gulp.

"It's warm in here." He walks over to me. "What? You can't handle me being shirtless?" He smirks, once again. There's so much sexual tension between us you can cut it in half.

"Shut up. I can." I cross my arms.

"Anyways, so what I'm hearing is, underneath that towel you're only wearing underwear?"

I look away from him out of embarrassment. "Maybe."

"YOU HAVE NOTHING ON?!" He yells out.

I laugh while shushing him. "Shhh." I held my finger up to my lip. "We live in dorms, dumbass. Of course, I'm wearing underwear." I snatch the shorts from his hand.

When I attempt to go to the restroom, latches on to my arm. "Who the hell do you think you are snatching shit from me?"

I look him dead in the eyes. "y/n l/n."

"Oh really? You wanna act all big and tough? Let's see how tough you act without that towel." His grip becomes tighter, but I can handle it.

"If you can manage to get your hands on my towel, then you can take it off, but of course, that would never happen." I say smugly followed by me blowing a raspberry.

Before I could even process what was happening. Katsuki tackles me to the ground. I lay there in shock with a half-naked Katsuki straddled on my hips, and my hands are pinned down. He interlocks our hands, releasing little sparks of explosions. They were small enough to not hurt since I built up a resistance against the pain with my thunder quirk. He knew his explosions overpowered my water droplets. If I were to use my thunder then we would create a huge explosion, possibly destroying his whole room, and waking up the whole dormitory.

"Get off of me, you bastard." I struggle to get him off of me.

"Did you already forget, y/n-chan? I distinctly remember you saying, and I quote, 'If you can manage to get your hands on my towel, then you can take it off.'" He said using his god awful impression of me. He then lets go of one of my hands and places it on my towel. "Now, that I have managed to get my hands on your towel, this could go two ways. You can either fight what's going to happen and lose, or you can lay here calmly, and let me take a peek." He states in a slow, seductive voice.

'I can't resist him when he's gets this way. Fuck you, Katsuki!'

I grunt. "Fine."

He lets go of my other hand and slowly shifted down my body. He gently unwraps my towel. Before I could see his reaction, I cover my face with my hands. I couldn't even bear the thought of what his reaction looked like.

"Awe, is someone embarrassed?"

I uncover my face and hushly yell. "Shut up."

I manage to flip Katsuki over onto his back and I pin his wrist down. I was straddled on top of him, like how he had me, but it felt a little uncomfortable. I look down and see that I was sitting right on top of his half formed boner. I jump off him and apologize profusely. I grab his red shorts and sprint into his bathroom. I quickly close the door and lock it. I leaned my back against the door and slid down.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

After a few minutes of laying in bed with Katsuki, I feel the waistband of my shorts being pulled on.

"Damn." A husky voice expresses.

I quickly turn over and see a wide wake Bakugo.

"What are you doing?" I voice in a low, hoarse tone.

"I wanted to see how your underwear looked from the back." He shows a mischievous grin.

I flick his forehead and cover his mouth before he got the chance to yell. "Don't yell." I then remove my hand.

He whispers loudly. "What the hell was that for?" He rubs his red forehead.

"Being a little pervert." I kissed his head and turned back around.

"Quick tidbit, next time you feel horny tell me instead of doing what you pulled again." He pulls my body close to his. We were in a spooning position. I could feel that his baby boner that was going away. He lifts up my hoodie a little and places his hand above my hip. His hand was so warm. I feel his heartbeat a little bit faster. "Hey, y/n, were you wet earlier?"

My eyes go wide and struggle to gulp.

'FUCK. Why does this shit have to happen to me? I wonder if I could jump from his window? No, no I still have stuff to do.'

I clear my throat. "Why are you asking?"

"When you were on top of me it felt a little moist."

"Maybe~. You'll never know." It's better to not give a definite answer.

"I mean I can definitely find out. All I have to do is move my hand somewhere special, but I like a little mystery."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Katsuki Bakugo:

We sleep for a few hours and then we get up ready to start our day.

"So what are your dumb plans for today?" I ask the sleepy girl.

"I'm going to be washing my clothes. Is it okay if I continue to wear your clothes while I wash?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I sit up to stretch and she gives me a brief hug.

"Thank you, Katsuki."

I hug her back. "While you start washing, I'm going to start making breakfast for us."

She pulls away from the hug with a big, bright smile and stars in her eyes. "Can I have blueberry pancakes?"

"No." I said with a straight face.

That bright smile quickly turns into a quivering lip, and those stars become puppy dog eyes. She starts to tug on my arm. "Pleasseeeee."

I roll my eyes once again. "Fine." I growl.

That bright smile came back, showing off my favorite smile.

Y/N POV:

Once I smile at him, he gives me a soft smile back. Deep down inside he's a sweetheart that loves to spoil me.

I head to my room, grab my hamper, and make my way to the laundry room.

Once I made my way down the hall, a sign reads "Laundry Room →". I followed the arrow, which led to another hall. I skip down the hall and open the door, looking for a free washer. Two were taken by Kirishima, while three more were free. I scurried to one of the free ones and turned the water one.

"Good morning, l/n." The red hair boys verbalized to me.

"Good morning, Kirishima." I pay attention to my laundry.

Me and Kirishima weren't close. We've had a few conversations before in the past. The only reason he knows who I am is because of Katsuki. Out of the whole Bakusquad I only Kirishima and obviously Katsuki.

I pour in some detergent and fabric softener. I'm not the type of person to separate my clothes, so I pour everything in and wish for the best.

"Did you dump all your clothes in?" His eyes widen and he hangs his mouth low. He was definitely shocked by my actions.

"Sure did." I beamed a smile at the boy.

"Aren't you worried your clothes are going to get all messed up?" He still seems to be confuzzled.

"Nope! They turn out okay every time." I held up a thumbs up.

"You're crazy y'know." He chuckles softly and starts to blush.

"Says the boy called 'Red Riot.' Speaking of red, I never noticed how red your hair is." I step closer to him, analyzing it. "Do you dye your hair?" I question him.

"Um, yeah. How'd you know?" He looks away sadly.

"Hey, don't be sad. It suits you, and if I'm being honest, it looks really nice on you. I could only tell because your roots are coming in, silly." I rub his back in hopes of making him feel better.

He grins at me. "Thank you, l/n!"

I walked back to my washing machine. "You're welcome."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Kacchan's next to a small stack of mini blueberries pancakes with a fluffy topping of whip cream.

I run to give him a hug from behind. "Katsuki the pancakes look so cute." I think I might have scared him because he let out a small gasp.

"Alright, brat. Let go of me." I do as he says. I grab the stack of pancakes and sit down at the table. I took my hair down from the bun, fluff it a little bit, and luckily it managed to look nice.

"Hey, that's for us to share!" He yells as he washes the pans and dishes he used.

"So, hurry up before I eat them all!" I yell back and get ready to dig in.

"Don't you dare!"

"Watch me." I stuff one whole pancake in my mouth.

"Y/n!!!"

I struggle a bit, but I manage to get the whole thing down.

"I'm going to eat another." I slowly start to put another in my mouth.

He drops everything, runs over to me, and steals the pancake that I was planning on eating.

"Hey, no fair!" I whine like a child.

He places the whole thing in his mouth.

"That was my pancake, Kacchan!" I watch him swallow the thing.

He grabs another one and puts it in front of my mouth.

'Is he trying to feed me the pancake?'

I open my mouth and let him shove it in. 

'Ha, that's what she said. Anyways why'd he put it in so aggressively? Once again that's what she said.'

We continue to eat the mini pancakes until there's only one left. It looks so lonely, sitting there all alone. Me and Katsuki look at each other and then down at the pancake. We both reach for it at the same time, but I was able to grab it first.

"Haha, I'm better than you." I giggled and blew a raspberry.

He lowly growled. "Give it to me!" He yelled trying to take the pancake from my grasp.

I got up and ran towards the laundry room, laughing. Katsuki quickly followed. I ran down the hall, opened the door, and tripped onto something that broke my fall. I look down to see Kirishima with a mini blueberry pancake on his face.

He grabs  he pancake and bites into it. "Thanks for the snack, y/n." He smiles, showing off his little pointy teeth.

Eijirou Kirishima POV:

'Man oh man is this pancake amazing! It's so nice and fluffy. I didn't realize what an amazing cook l/n was. I do find it a little odd she's still laying on me.'

My face starts to heat up.

"Kirishima, has anyone ever told you that you look like Sharkboy from Sharkboy and Lavagirl?" She giggles.

'Her hair is so pretty. When she laughs her curls all bounce. I should ask her what products she uses. My hair is all dry and damaged from dying it and using 15 pounds of hairspray on it every day.'

"You know what no." I laugh at her silly comment.

Her eyes travel up to my hair and glance down at my eyes. "Wow, everything about you is red. From now I think I'll call you Red. You can call me y/n if you want." She half-smiles.

'Her smile is as beautiful as her.'

"What a manly nickname, y/n." I blurt out.

I took another bite of the pancake and hear footsteps coming from down the hall. Y/n quickly got off of me and apologized for what happened.

"Don't sweat it, y/n-chan." I wink at her.

Bakugo walks in, looks at me, and turns to her. "Why would you give shitty-hair the last pancake?" He scoffs.

"Bakubro made this?" I butt into their conversation. "No wonder it's so delicious. I thought y/n had killer cooking skills, but I guess I was wrong." I shoved the last piece in my mouth.

"Me cooking?" y/n laughs hard. I guess she can't cook, or maybe she doesn't like to cook.

'Her laugh is even cuter than her smile.'

My cheeks turn brighter from my thoughts.

"Oi, shitty hair, why are your cheeks and hair the same color?" Bakugo ask. He seems ticked off. He must've really wanted that pancake.

"Uh, no reason." I grab my dry clothes and start walking out the door. "Later guys." I try to collect my thoughts as I walk back to my dorm room.

'Do I like y/n? No, I just think she's really pretty ... and really funny ... and really nice. Okay well maybe I do have a crush on her, but liking Bakubros girl is not manly. Well, he's never admitted that he has feelings for her. They've known each other for a long time, so if he did have feelings for her he would've said something by now. This is great, I can have y/n-chan all to myself.'

Y/N POV:

'I wonder why he ran off like that?'

"Kacchan, I'm going to put my clothes to dry and then put them away." I point to the washer behind me. "After do you want to hang out in my room?" I clasp my hands together.

He was pretty uninterested. "No, not really."

"Come on pleasseee." I hold his hand.

"Why would I want to hang out with you? I could have peace and quiet alone in my room." He removes my hand off of his.

"We can watch more movies." I smile at him.

"I'll pass." He starts to exit.

"Alright, I'll see you at 7:30!" I wave a temporary goodbye.

"I said I'll pass." He walked away from our conversation.

I start to take my soaking, wet clothes out of the washer and place them into the drier. I place the dial on 'Speed Dry' and shut the lid.

After 35 minutes, I hear a collective sound of musical beeps coming from my dryer. I place all my warm, soft clothes into my hamper basket. I dragged it all the way into my door room.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was just about done with my clothes when I heard a knock at my door. I open it to see Katsuki standing with my laptop in his hands.

"Are our plans still on?" I could tell he was feeling quite embarrassed.

"Of course." I signal for him to come in.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dear Katsuki,
Right now, you're in my bed waiting for me to cuddle you. You're such a big softie. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, but I have to write every day. Early this morning, around 4 am I believe, I was having a wet dream about you, which led to a lot of other things happening. It ended with me doing something ... inappropriate on your leg, and I accidentally sat on top of your special friend. When we woke up you made the most amazing mini blueberry pancakes. I think you're getting a bit mad, so I'm going to go cuddle you now. Goodbye, Kacchan. Talk to you tomorrow!

𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. Do something illegal
2. See fireworks
3. Have my first kiss
4. Lose my virginity
5. Celebrate my birthday
6. Watch a scary movie without crying
7. Go stargazing
8. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶K̶a̶c̶c̶h̶a̶n̶
9. Drink alcohol
10. Learn to ride a bike
__
A/N:

Word count: 3591

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

19.3K 571 12
~Complete ✅~ This is a sequel/add-on to the book 'A Devils Pet' so if you want to understand this I suggest reading up to chapter __ there! After Mid...
125K 3K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
3.4M 98.2K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...
93.7K 3.6K 171
Complete This book follows Akira Kiriya's experiences and encounters during her first year at UA high school. How will she fare with her new classmat...