๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€'๐’ ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๏ฟฝ...

By bunnyschubs

"So god damn delicate you are doll ,I doubt if you'd be able to take me all in" He chuckles breathlessly nea... More

CHARACTERS
-One-
-Two-
-Three-
-Four-
-Five-
-Six-
-Seven-
-Eight-
-Nine-
-Ten-
-Eleven-
-Twelve-
-Thirteen-
-Fourteen-
-Sixteen-
-Seventeen-
-Eighteen-๐Ÿ”ž
-Nineteen-
-Twenty-
-Twenty one-
-Twenty two-
-Twenty three-
-Twenty four-๐Ÿ”ž
-Twenty five-
-Twenty six-
-Twenty seven-
-Twenty eight-๐Ÿ”ž
-Twenty nine-
-Thirty-
-Thirty one-
-Thirty two-
-Thirty three-
-Thirty four-๐Ÿ”ž
-Thirty five-๐Ÿ”ž
-Thirty six-
-Thirty seven-
-Thirty eight-๐Ÿ”ž
-Thirty nine-๐Ÿ”ž
-Forty-๐Ÿ”ž
-Forty one-๐Ÿ”ž
-Forty two-
-Forty three-
-Forty four-๐Ÿ”ž
SARANG : LOVE WITHOUT BOUNDARIES

-Fifteen-

51.4K 2.4K 695
By bunnyschubs

{A/N POV}

"What am I supposed to call you ? If not 'jungkook-shi'..."

Y/n mumbled looking at her husband who was fast asleep with his left arm under her head and right one upon her belly in order to rub the soft area so she could get rid of the extreme period cramps she was having but in-between  he fell asleep, unintentionally of course.

With his slightly parted lips, he slept like a baby--- no actually a baby bunny as his cute front teeth were peeking out making y/n think of some cute creature.

He was fast asleep while she wasn't able to sleep cause of the slight pain stinging on her lower belly.

She kept starting at his charming face while her mind played those words he said to her some hours ago which were

'I want you to stop calling me jungkook-shi'

She was confused and was wondering what would she call him if not 'jungkook-shi'

She knew that he wants her to address him less formally but she had no  experience in relationships which made things hard for her.

She was feeling extremely shy with just the thought of calling him with his name or any other term like the other couples do.

She pressed her lips together as her cheeks turned red after she recalled the way she had witnessed roseline addressing jimin with many sweet, romantic nicknames like "baby" "love" "honey" and etc.

With just the thought of her calling jungkook with any of those names her whole face heated up with shyness.

But still, she wanted to fulfil the small thing he had asked her.

He came in her life like an angel and step by step was taking all her pain and worries away making her utterly grateful for his every effort that's why she wanted to fulfil that small demand of his which lastly made her come up with a final decision.

Her cheeks were glowing red as she looked at his face this time with a small shy smile and mumbled

"I hope that I won't lose my courage after waking up tomorrow morning"

And with that she unconsciously drifted into a deep slumber.

*********

~jimin and roselines apartment~

"Baby stop, I am trying watch the movie"

A whiny Roseline said with her eyes focused on the TV in front of her while her boyfriend paid no attention to her words and was busy sucking on her neck.

"Ahh~ jimin~~let me watch the movie~~amhh"

She tried pronouncing while he sucked on her skin harder and one of his hands slipped under the hoodie she was wearing which was actually his.

She closed her eyes tightly not being able to focus on the movie playing in front of her

"Jimin I wanted to watch this movie from a long time--hmm"

She whined again with a pout this time facing jimin who cooed at his girlfriend's cuteness before sucking on her lower lip while his hand was busy kneading her breasts inside the hoodie.

"I will be quick, promise... Then we'll watch it together"

He uttered with a smile mixed with his smirk making Roseline know he was lying.

He wasn't going be 'quick' , not after finishing all his work 4 hours before the usual time so he could spend time with her.

They both cuddled for an hour while watching her selected movie but like always jimin got needy even before they could finish watching half of that.

Both of them started making out on the large couch while the movie played in the background.

His soft kisses turned into passionate ones and soon both of their acts turned wild.

After one and a half hour and 3 rounds the couple was breathing heavily into each others arms when Roseline noticed that the movie had ended like 15 minutes ago.

She giggled when she noticed how the horny male which was asking her to call him daddy some minutes ago was now sleeping on her chest with a pout.

"Aish idk anymore if this man is a mafia or a living mochi but whatever i love this mafia mochi soo much"

She giggled again poking his cheek softly and kissed his hair then grabbed the blanket from the table at front where popcorns, light and A.C remotes and water bottle were placed in case they need It.

Carefully she covered both of their bare selves with the thin blanket and was about to sleep but suddenly she heard her phone ringing.

She quickly picked up the small device in her hold and swiped towards the green side and held it near her ear but not before a smile made its way towards her lips after seeing the caller id.

"Oppa, I missed you, it's been so many days we talked, how are you and how is my little cutypie?"

She chirped in the call but maintained a slow tone not wanting to wake up the male sleeping beside her with his face snuggled into her chest.

"I am fine rosie and taehee is also okay, how are you and jimin doing? Is everything all right there"

Came a husky deep tone from the other side of the phone and roseline smiled hearing that voice and than answered

"We both are doing fine Oppa and here everything is fine anyways is taehee still awake? if yes then   please hand him the phone, I want to talk to him"

Roseline said and waited for the other person to reply

"He is sleeping right now Rosie, I will make him talk to you once he's awake."

"Okay okay no problem but now tell me when are you coming back from Tokyo, I really miss teehee it's been 1 month"

Roseline asserted while the other person chuckled softly

"He also misses his aunt a lot.... anyways my project here is almost complete so we will be back to Seoul by next weekend"

"Omg really? That's great news, I can't wait to meet my little cutie pie"

Roseline giggled through the phone making the person on the other line chuckle and next both of them exchanged 'good night's and ended the call.

***********

~Jeon's mansion~

It was almost 8am in the morning and like any other day all the helpers were doing their work and Mrs jeon was making breakfast in the kitchen as Mr jeon had already left for office.

Everything was quite usual except for one thing which was that The gym freak Jeon jungkook was still sleeping and skipped his workout.

He was busy sleeping inside his bedroom and didn't even felt like waking up and the reason was some soft and warm pillows which was stopping him from even opening his eyes.

The 'pillows' are too soft or that was he thought that those soft squishy things were 'pillows'

He snuggled his face more into the soft aspects while his right palm started squishing them.

Jungkook had no idea about the actual thing he was doing.

He was not kneading some squishy pillows instead those were his wife's breasts who was utterly embarrassed and her face had turned into an actual tomato.

Y/n tightly bit the soft flesh of her lower lip trying not to make any kind of noise when her husband for the 5th time squeezed her left breast as his face was snuggled over the right one.

She closed her eyes because of the anusual sensation in her body when he touched her one of the most private body parts.

She was in a daze of thoughts like if she should just wake him up or just get out of his hold or just let him do whatever he is doing.

Some part of her mind was asking her to stop him from doing what he was upto but the other part was too overwhelmed to think of anything, that part was enjoying his touch.

She felt her stomach doing flips and that made her press her lips together, his touches were getting too much for her to handle.

Not anymore being able to control herself she gasped and later moaned quite loudly which first widened her own eyes and later made the male upon her halt in his spot.

He blinked open his eyes and it took him almost a whole minute to realise the position he was in and what he was exactly doing.

His pupils automatically enlarged when he law his right palm upon y/n's left breast as he was almost hovering her small figure.

In a swift he pulled his hand away from her breast and next second sat up on the bed and saw that she had a flushed red face with her gaze lowered down.

"I - I am so sorry, doll I didn't mean to touch-- I mean behave like that--- I thought that was some squishy soft pillow so i---- no I mean I am so sorry if I made you uncomfortable, trust me I really didn't mean that"

He apologised feeling embarrassed and guilty at the same time and looked down  not being able to look at her eyes.

By that time she had a smile on her lips after listing to his words.

'Squishy soft pillow' she blushed and smiled at the same time because of those words and next slowly sat up on the bed.

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean that-----jungkook"

She assured with her red cheeks making him nod with guilt but next moment his head shot up and he asked

"What did you just say?"

She fiddled with her fingers softly after realising that he noticed the change of her words and again said

"I said, I know that you didn't mean anything like that jungkook"

That's it, he pulled her upon his lap making her gasp as she gazed down with red tint surrounding her cheeks and than heard

"You don't have any idea how bad I wanna hear you scream this name of mine doll....i can't wait for that day"
_________________________________________

Hey hello my chochopies 👋 how are you'll, I missed you ☺

Anyways.....

Hope you'll enjoyed

DO VOTE

&

COMMENT YOUR REVIEWS

Ily😚💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
538K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
932K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...