Survive with my Bully's (BTS...

By LW7_FF

Y/n, a high schooler has to face a zombie apocalypse and survive it along with her bullies who are BTS. Will... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20 (FINAL)

Episode 10

4.9K 185 21
By LW7_FF

*Y/n POV*

We've been travelling for 10 minutes now, everyone was trying to enjoy these moments of life together thinking maybe they might not get to be happy later.

I was sitting near the window looking at the nature ignoring the blood and bodies lying around. That's when I remembered that I had brought my phone the day I packed my bag. I stood p and took my bag and started searching through the columns. I found my phone switched off at the small pocket of the bag. My bag was kept hidden behind the back seat because it had all my girly stuffs so that's why those thieves didn't take my bag.

I opened my phone and checked if there was range here.  Luck was by my side, my phone had 90% charge and also got range. I opened some social medias to check how are the other people and how much this virus has spread.

I opened a random news channel and saw some important news so I called the boys.

Y/n: Guys! look! the news! 

Soon everyone except Jin who was driving surrounded me.

Hobi: Y/n! You had your phone with you?!

Y/n: *Giggles* Sorry I forgot about that!

I then tapped the play button eagerly waiting to hear the news.

BREAKING NEWS : Due to the zombie virus, South Korea will be quarantined from now on. Survivors from South Korea are gathering in the *** Hostel. It is said that the cure for this virus is being transported to this hostel where experienced scientists are trying to find many more cures.

Soon we heard some growls from the reporter and cameraman who were recording from a messy place, maybe their hideout. Then the camera fell down and we could hear the screams of the 2 men.

I offed my phone in disappointment and sighed.

Jimin: The whole country's survival depends on us...we shouldn't give up! Fighting!

Jimin said trying to cheer us up and placed his hand for a group oath. We all kept our hands on top of his.

Jin: Yah! How can you leave me? Think my invisible 3rd arm is there ok!

We chuckled and cheered.

Everyone: FIGHTING!

*Time Skip - After 30 mins*

Namjoon: Hyung! do we have petrol for because now the sun will set after sometime and we can't go out for petrol then.

Jin: Yeh we are low on petrol and we also need to find a place to spend the night.

It was about 3pm and we have to find a place to stay overnight and also bring gas for the van.

Y/n: Oppa I have went to *** hostel before and we stayed at a hotel for the night that time. The hotel is a bit far but we will reach in time so let's check there?

Namjoon: If there's less zombies then ok! That would be a good choice.

Soon we took off towards the hotel I mentioned to them. The ride was filled with fun and happiness. Every few times Suga would drive and Jin would take a break. Now we are infront of a gas station, checking around from inside our van for any zombies.

Jimin: I see some zombies far but they probably won't reach here I guess.

Namjoon: Okay so like before Y/n, Hoseok, Taehyung and Yoongi as a group will go inside the store next to the gas station for food and any weapons while I , Jin , Jimin and Jungkook will fill the gas. 

Hobi: Everyone be careful....we don't have our weapons with us. So grab some on your way.

We nodded and got down the van carefully without making any noise. Jin drove the van towards the gas pump and Namjoon's group started doing their work. 

Now I, Hobi, Taehyung, Yoongi went inside the small shop after peeking through the glass door and making sure that there wasn't any zombies at sight. We slowly moved inside and closed the door and started collecting some food. I went with Taehyung  towards the food section while Yoongi and Hobi went to the opposite direction for finding any weapons.

Taehyung saw 2 bat lying down near the cashier area so he took one and gave one to me. I saw a bag next to the bats I opened the bag and threw the unwanted stuffs and brought the bag with me. We started walking into the store. I saw some canned food which can be very helpful during this apocalypse so I took the good ones and kept in the bag. I looked around for Taehyung only to find no one beside me. I got worried and silently started searching for him. I went to the drinks area and did not see him. But when I turned around, I saw a zombie back facing me and walking to the opposite direction. I backed away as soon as I saw the zombie. I went behind one of the shelves and started peeking to see if the zombie left. I saw it still roam around so I looked to front in a position to hide. But when I turned I saw Taehyung hiding across the shelf infront of me.

He started showing signs to come towards him. I again peeked at the zombie and saw him looking at the opposite side so I ran towards Taehyung's shelf. I started whispering and lip syncing to him.

Y/n: Why did you go?

Taehyung: I went to take some snacks!

Y/n: Stupid!

I lip synced the last sentence but he managed to understand him. So he flicked my head and I let out a gasp almost forgetting about the situation were in. Then he peeked through the shelf.

Taehyung : There are 2 zombies! Lets kill them or we can't go.

He said and firmly held his bat and walked out. I followed him with the bag on my back and bat in my hand. He went and hit the back of the back facing zombie and it successfully died in the first hit which made us know that there are weak zombies also. But by the hit , the noise produced made the 2nd zombie which was a bit far from us, turn towards us.

The zombie started running in its own slow but fast speed and it went to Taehyung but before it came next to him I hit the zombie in its head real hard. It fell down making me sigh in relief.

I ran towards the shelf and took some of our favourite snacks after checking their expiry date and filled the bag with it. Taehyung was just standing there without any work. I zipped my bag and wore it and help my bat.

Y/n: Yah! why are you standing there! You could've helped me! Now come let's go!

Taehyung: And why am I even going to help you.

He said and took his bat and walked past the dead zombies. 

Y/n: Aish! Don't leave me.

I said and walked past the zombies but something caught my leg. I looked behind and saw the zombie I had hit earlier was still alive. I started to hit it but it still didn't leave me. Now it stood up and any of my hits didn't bother it and that's when I knew that this zombie was far stronger than others.

Y/n: T-Taehyung!

I called out for him but soon that zombie came near my neck to bite me I used all my force and pushed it but nothing worked. Then I hit it once more hard and its grip around my shoulders loosened and I started backing away but it caught my hair which was tied as a long ponytail.

Its grip hardened around my hair and I felt to scream because of the pain. But i kept my voice down so I wouldn't put others in trouble also.

Y/n: AHH! Leave me!

It was going to bite me again when I felt my hair loosen. Suddenly someone caught my hand and pulled me back. I looked and saw it was Taehyung and he had a Japanese chopping knife in his hand. He used that and killed the zombie in one go.

Taehyung: You okay?

I started to tear up because my head was paining a lot because of that strong zombie. I started sob and he bought me in his embrace. AH! not the butterflies in my stomach!

Taehyung: UGHH! God why are all animals so cute!

Y/n: I'll take that as a *sniff* compliment. Thank you for not coming before the zombie almost bite me and also for helping me after coming late.

Taehyung: What kind of Thanks is that? And umm by the way...I- well your short hair looks good too.

Y/n: Huh?

He was looking at my hair which i thought got loose because he removed its grip form the zombie. I looked at it to see that my hair was now only till my shoulder and it was cut unevenly.

Y/n: Please tell me this is not real.

Taehyung: Uhm it- it kinda is real..

I sighed and said..

Y/n: I'll take care of you in the bus.

I said and walked towards Yoongi and Hobi oppas and Taehyung came running beside me.

*Taehyung POV*

I had to cut her hair when I saw how hard the zombie had caught it and how painful it was to Y/n. But she looks so cute and hot even in her short uneven hair cut. And she looked much more cute when she was crying. When I held her in my embrace, I felt I could stay like that forever and it felt so warm and safe for me. AH! Y/n you're making me fall for you more!

*Y/n POV*

I saw them filling bullets into their pockets.

Y/n: Oppa did you get weapons?

Yoongi showed me 3 guns and the bullets while Hobi oppa showed me some metal rods and other stuffs like bats each for all the 8 of us.

We all walked out of the store towards the van and entered inside. Namjoon and his group had already finished their work and was waiting for us.

Namjoon: Why did you guys take so long? We were worried for you!

Jimin: Wait- Y/n...Your hair?

Suga: Yeah what happened to it?

Y/n: Taehyung had to CUT it to let the zombie go of its grip in my hair.

Hobi: Don't worry Y/niee you look good with anything! 

Y/n: *Giggles* Thank you oppa!

Jimin: HEY!! Don't tell me you all forgot about the place to stay. The sun is almost setting.

Jin: Yeah about that....The hotel Y/n mentioned is just a few minutes more so everyone get into your seats.

Soon everyone went to their seats and Suga started driving. Everyone did something fun while I used the pocket knife I had to even my uneven hair to a bit more beautiful state. Taehyung came and sat next to me.

Taehyung: Should I help you? I got a scissor.

He said seeing me struggling with the pocket knife.

Y/n: No I don't trust you with my hair.

I said and grabbed the scissors and started cutting my hair and making some cute bangs with the help of a compact mirror I had packed with me.

Taehyung: *scoffs* Ok then! If you don't trust me! Next time don't call me for help when you get into a trouble.

Y/n: Yeah Yeah

I said making some faces. Soon I finished my haircut and stood up to ask the boys for their suggestions.

Y/n: Oppas look!

I asked Jin Oppa and Hobi Oppa who were talking.

Hobi: No way! Is this our Y/n? You look damn beautiful now!

Jin: Wow my princess looks so beautiful like me. I'm gonna name you world wide beauty! No wonder when I thought you were my long lost sister.

I chuckled hearing their statement. Soon others except Namjoon and Suga who were driving came near me.

Y/n: How do i look?

Jimin: Ooh! You look like my ideal girlfriend!

Jungkook: Hyung stop flirting! Y/niee you look soo good! Your boyfriend is going to be lucky!

Y/n: Hehe Thank you!

I looked at Taehyung who was just staring at me. I waved at him but he looked like he was lost and started turning red.

Jimin: OMO Someone's blushing!

Jimin said and hit Taehyung arm playfully. That made Taehyung come to his senses.

Taehyung: Nicegoodcute

He said all those words in speed and in one go as soon as he came to his senses which made us all laugh hard and make him embarrassed.

Suga: Y/n is this the hotel you talked about?

I looked at our right side where Yoongi oppa was pointing and saw the hotel I went with my mom.

Y/n: Yes...

TO BE CONTINUED..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 3K 61
Disclaimer: *This story was heavily inspired by the video game called 'The Last of Us' and any similarities will be because of that. Most characters...
23.5K 1.1K 23
Jungkook ff Jungkook and y/n have been friends for 8 years. During the summer holidays, Jungkook decided to visit his hometown and bring some of his...
15.8K 1.1K 21
The world is falling apart. Is it disease? Aliens? Zombies? The Government? The 7 members of BTS can't explain why everything, and everyone around t...
14K 850 38
7 boys and 3 girls, and a bunch of zombies. The 3 girls, Hope, Karma,And Jae have been friends since they were children and they despised the 7 boys...