The Crimson Butterfly [My Her...

nanaosaki3940 tarafından

It wasn't until he met her for the first time that their encounter made him believe that the world is just as... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Character Intro
Nana Osaki's Ghoul Quirk & Kagune
Nana Osaki's Ghoul Eyes: Kagugan
Nana Osaki's Parents
Hero Costume, Mask & Weapon
Contents
Chapter 1: So We Meet Again
Chapter 2: Welcome Home, Old Geezer
Chapter 3: I'll Be Okay, Trust Me
Chapter 4: I Won't Hold Back Either!
Chapter 5: Call Me Shoto
Chapter 6: I'm Not A Monster!
Chapter 7: Thanks For Your Concern, Bakugo
Chapter 8: Maybe I Still Love Him
Chapter 9: Can I Get A Kiss As A Reward?
Chapter 10: Did You Just... Bite Me?
Chapter 11: Do I Know Her? Maybe
Chapter 12: It's Been A While, Hasn't It, Babydoll?
Chapter 13: You're Just Like Her
Chapter 14: What Is He To You?
Chapter 15: My Dear Tsubaki
Chapter 16: Your Punch Really Hurts!
Chapter 17: Three Minutes!
Chapter 18: Twisted Future
Nana Osaki's Modified Quirks and Abilities
Chapter 19: Let's Keep Smiling!
Chapter 20: Here Comes The School Festival!
Chapter 21: Mommy Dearest
Chapter 22: His Midsummer Dream
Chapter 23: His Start, My Start
Chapter 24: Break A Leg Out There, Enji Todoroki!!
Chapter 25: Class 1-A's Victory!!
Chapter 26: We're Heroes Now!!
Chapter 27: I'm Not As Kind As Shoto Is!!
Chapter 28: Come Dance With Your Son, Here In Hell!!
Chapter 29: You Will Realize I Wasn't A Mistake!!
Chapter 30: Fight On, Shota!! You Can Do It!!
Chapter 31: It's About Time The Two Nanas Meet Face To Face
Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The End
Chapter 33: Awakening Of The Third Quirk: The Lightning Blade Quirk!
Nana Osaki's Third New Quirk: Lightning Blade
Chapter 34: A Tragic Hero
Chapter 35: Team-Up: Top Three, Nana, Deku & All Might!
Chapter 36: I Care About You The Most
Chapter 37: The Lovely & Deadly Lady Nagant!
Chapter 38: Hey, Do You Remember...
Chapter 39: Brother's Girl And All...
Chapter 40: You Can Still Be A Hero!!
Chapter 41: You Cried For Me
Chapter 42: It's Because You're So Precious To Me
Chapter 43: Loving Him Was A Calming Blue
A Complete Touya-Nana Flashback Chapter
Chapter 44: The Shape Of My Love
Chapter 45: And So The Rumbling Begins!!!
Chapter 46: There's Always Turning Back
Nana Osaki's Family Tree
Flower Symbolism Time With Author-chan!
A New Tokyo Revengers Fanfic
Chapter 47: Touya
Side Story Part 1: Fly Me To The Moon
Side Story Part 2: Because Of You

Special Chapter 1: I Want To Save Them

269 7 0
nanaosaki3940 tarafından

(The plotline is from the 1st movie, My Hero Academia: Two Heroes. And it takes place after the end of season 2 and right before the beginning of the Forest Training Arc and Vanguard Action Squad Invasion Arc of season 3)

Nana's POV

I looked out through the window of the plane as a small smile graced my feature. Through the window, I could see the I-Island, an artificial moving island inhabited by over ten thousand scientists conducting research on quirks.

Every company in the world involved with the Pro Hero business invested money to create a technological paradise for the research and development of quirks and support items. I-Island was an artificial moving island created for scientists to peacefully research together. Thousands of scientists and their families inhabited the island's main cities. Scientists primarily researched the quirk phenomenon and developed tools to support Pro Heroes.

The island was created to gather the world's top researchers in a safe place where their combined talents could study Quirks. There were several countermeasures in place to prevent criminal incidents. The island's security system was on par with that of Tartarus Prison, many of its structures were built sturdier than bomb shelters and scientists couldn't leave the island to ensure confidentiality.

I-Island was also home to the famous I-Expo, a city-wide event that showcases all the island's technological advancements. Pro Heroes were invited by the event sponsors and people were permitted to use their Quirks in public.

My parents Daisuke Osaki and Junko Saotome were also scientists, so I came to this island a few times when I was very little. Mom and Dad used to spend most of their time here in I-Island, so that's why they were never home back in Japan. Because of that, my old man Aizawa and my foster mother Nemuri aka Midnight used to look after me ever since they were high schoolers.

And also, this was the very place where my parents were killed in a villain's attack eleven years ago. There had never been a villain attack on the I-Island before that villain invasion and unluckily my parents were one of those hundreds who lost their lives during that time.

I let out a sigh and closed my eyes as I leaned back in my seat. This year I got an invitation to join the I-Expo because my parents were once renowned scientists who worked here and also I'm the niece of pro hero Shota Aizawa aka Eraser Head. My old man Aizawa also got an invitation but he refused to go. Instead, he told me to go along with All Might and Midoriya who were invited to the I-Expo as well.

"All Might... All Might..." Midoriya quietly spoke up as he gently shook All Might to wake up.

All Might slowly opened his eyes and let out a yawn.

"What's the matter, Young Midoriya?" All Might asked.

"We can see it, look!" Midoriya beamed in joy as he pointed out through the window. "The artificial moving city inhabited by over 10,000 scientists, I-Island. It's like a dream come true to be able to go to I-Island right at the beginning of summer vacation!"

"I didn't think you would be that excited." All Might chuckled. "I'm glad I invited you."

"But it's really okay for me to come with you?" Midoriya asked.

"There's no need to hold back. The invitation said I can bring a companion." All Might grinned.

"Isn't that usually meant for the family?" Midoriya asked again in confusion.

"We are connected by something even thicker than blood, aren't we?" All Might smiled. "The Bond of One For All."

"Yes!" Midoriya grinned in response before his gaze fell on me. "It would've been nice if Aizawa sensei was here as well."

"You know my old geezer." I sighed, rolling my eyes. "He's too lazy and tired to travel."

"Yeah, you're right." Midoriya chuckled. "But this isn't the first time you're visiting this place, right Nana-chan?"

"You're right." I smiled. "I came here a few times with my parents. Though I was very little back then, so I don't remember much about this place if I am honest with you..."

At that moment, a voice spoke up through the intercoms.

This plane will soon begin its descent to I-Island.

"Now it's about to get pretty exhausting..." All Might stated as he stood up from his seat. "Because once I arrive, I... must maintain my muscle form constantly."

Smoke came out from his body before it buffed up and went to its muscular form.

"Now Young Midoriya, Young Nana-chan, you two change too." All Might grinned at us. "You two asked the school if you can bring the hero costume with you, right?"

"Yes!" Midoriya and I responded in unison.

All Might, Midoriya, and I got off the plane and changed into our hero outfits.

We will now begin the immigration inspection.

"Here is a question for you, Young Midoriya and Young Nana-chan." All Might spoke up. "Why do you think I-Island was created?"

"To create a protected place where worlds talents would gather to search quirks and enhance them with items." I responded.

"This island was made mobile in order to protect the scientists and their research from villains." Midoriya added. "That security level is the equivalent of prison Tartarus and no villain has committed a crime here before except that one time which happened eleven years ago."

"That time when my parents passed away..." I mumbled in a sad tone.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry, N-Nana-chan!" Midoriya squeaked out with a concerned look on his face. "I-I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay, Izuku..." I chuckled, patting his shoulder. "Don't worry about it."

All Might then quickly took the situation into his hands to lighten up the mood.

"Well, looks like you both really know a lot of this stuff, huh?" All Might grinned at us.

"Yeah, looks like it." I smiled at him.

The immigration inspection is complete. Currently, on I-Island we are having the preopening of I Expo, an exposition showcasing the results of various research and developments. If you receive an invitation please come and take a look.

As we walked out of the airport, I looked around in awe. It had been so long since I last came here, so my memory was all blurry. But now looking around, it was becoming all clear now. 

I-Island was completely artificial and mostly built from iron. However, the island came complete with four different cities separated by large bodies of water and natural foliage. There were beautiful beaches, great lakes, and incredible cities to be explored. The island had a residential district, a business district, and schools. The island could only be accessed via plane by entering the airport.

"I can't believe so many people are here even before they officially open to the public." All Might commented.

"Seeing it in person, you can really tell how amazing it is!" Midoriya beamed in excitement.

"Unlike Japan, people are allowed to use their quirks as they wish on I-Island." All Might added while looking around. "Apparently there are a lot of attractions in the pavilions that use quirks. You two should go visit them later."

"Okay!" Midoriya and I replied in unison.

Scientists, heroes, and people from all around the world gathered on I-Island to showcase the advancement of Quirk technology. This event was sponsored by big companies that sent invites to highly regarded Pro Heroes. Civilians and students could also receive invitations through Pros. These invitations gave participants early access to dozens of vendors using quirks as entertainment. This included access to the Pavilion, cafes, musical shows, and much more. These vendors even offered temporary jobs for students. Early access to the I-Expo contained the popular 'Villain Attack' game where competitors raced against the clock to defeat robotic villains. Anyone with an invitation could also attend a reception party with guests from across the industry.

"Now let's see... the hotel is..." All Might muttered, looking down at his phone.

Suddenly at that moment, a woman who seemed to be a tourist guide walked up to us.

"Welcome to I-Expo!" she smiled before her gaze fell on All Might. "Wait... All Might?!"

Her words were heard by people around us as they all turned around to look and beamed in excitement.

"All Might?!"

"The number one hero?!"

"It's really him!!"

"Wow!!"

When I noticed that almost a hundred people started to swarm around us, I quickly altered mine and Midoriya's gravity, making up fly high up in the air.

"Thank god you made us fly, Nana-chan." Midoriya sighed in relief. "Or else we would've been squished like a bug. So, thank you, Nana-chan."

"Don't mention it." I smiled at him.

"Thank you for such a warm welcome!" All Might laughed as his fans threw themselves on him. "Line up for autographs please!"

"Looks like it'll take a while." I sighed.

"Yeah..." Midoriya muttered, sweat-dropping at the crowd.

A while later, it all ended as we or should I say All Might finally managed to break free from the crowd.

"I didn't think I would be stopped for that long..." All Might stated while wiping away the lipstick marks from his face with the handkerchief I gave him. "We are about to be late!"

"Late?" Midoriya asked.

"Yeah! I wanted to have a reunion with an old friend that I haven't seen in a while." All Might stated. "Sorry, but would you two mind coming up with me?"

"Of course, I will go!" Midoriya smiled.

"Wait, are you talking about Uncle Dave?" I asked.

"Yes." All Might nodded his head.

"You know him, Nana-chan?" Midoriya asked.

I nodded my head in response.

"Uncle Dave was also friends with my parents." I replied. "To be more precise, he was my parents' coworker."

"Also, I haven't told him about One For All or how I passed the quirk on to you, so be careful." All Might added.

"It's even a secret from your friend?" Midoriya asked.

"It's because danger follows around those who know the secret of One For All." I stated.

"I see..." Midoriya nodded his head. "That's true."

At that moment, I noticed a blonde girl of my age was making her way toward us by bouncing on a pogo stick. I immediately recognized who the girl was. She was Melissa Shield, renowned scientist Prof. David Shield's only daughter.

"Uncle!" Melissa called out cheerily as she jumped into All Might's arms. "Uncle Might!"

"Oh, Melissa!" All Might laughed heartedly, catching her in his muscular arms and twirling her around.

"Long time no see! I'm so happy you came!" Melissa grinned.

"Thank you for inviting me!" All Might chuckled. "But man, I almost didn't recognize you! You're all grown up now!"

"I'm 17 now. I'm heavier than I used to be aren't I?" Melissa asked sheepishly.

"Not at all!" All Might laughed before putting her down from his arms.

"I'm glad you seem well as usual Uncle Might." Melissa smiled.

My eyes then trailed over to me and her smile brightened up a thousand times more.

"Nana-chan?!" she gasped in surprise. "You're here too?!"

"Hey, Melissa." I chuckled. "Long time no see."

"Oh my god! I didn't recognize you at first!" she laughed as she threw her arms around me, pulling me into a bear hug. "Yes, it's been a long since we saw each other last time! How have you been?"

"I'm doing fine." I smiled, hugging her back. "How are you?"

"Great as always!" she giggled as she pulled away from the hug. "Wow, I really didn't recognize you at first. You really did change a lot, in a good way though! You're so beautiful now! Well, you always have been beautiful. Also, I heard you're attending UA High School. Is it true?"

"Yeah." I chuckled, nodding my head. "I'm a promising hero now."

"That's great!" Melissa beamed. "Congrats!"

"Thank you." I smiled again.

"Oh right, where is Dave?" All Might asked.

"He's in his lab." Melissa replied. "It looks like he finished the first stage of some research he had been working on for many years, so I invited you to this island as a surprise to celebrate that."

"Is that what it was? By the way, what was Dave researching this time?" All Might asked.

"He said it's confidential and won't tell even me." Melissa pouted.

"Scientists have it hard too, huh?" All Might chuckled before he turned to look at Midoriya. "Oh, Young Midoriya, she's my good friend's daughter..."

"I'm Melissa Shield. Nice to meet you." Melissa smiled at Midoriya.

"Nice to meet you!" Midoriya smiled back. "I'm Izuku Midoriya, a first-year in the hero course at UA High School."

"UA High School?" Melissa muttered. "Like Nana-chan? Then you are Uncle Might's..."

"Yes, I'm his student!" Midoriya smiled brightly.

"He's going to be a hero in the future!" All Might chuckled, patting Midoriya's shoulder.

"Wow, I can't believe you are Uncle Might's student!" Melissa beamed. "You have got a promising future, huh?"

"N-No I'm still in training, I mean... I am..." Midoriya stuttered bashfully.

Melissa walked over to Midoriya and started to look around him.

"What type of quirk do you have?" she asked as she leaned a bit forward.

"A-A powerful type one!" Midoriya responded, feeling all flustered at her closeness.

"It's cool but it's a very orthodox design..." Melissa mumbled, inspecting his hero costume. "I don't see any support items either... maybe you should refine your costume..."

"Melissa, it's about time." I called out.

Melissa quickly pulled away from Midoriya and looked at me sheepishly.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I got distracted!" she chuckled before she pointed in a direction. "We have gotta hurry up and make Papa happy! This way Uncle Might, Nana-chan!"

It was a ten-minute walking distance from the spot we were at as we finally reached our destination; David Shield's research center. Melissa guided us to the top floor before we came to a stop in front of a huge door. I could hear a voice coming from inside the room and one of them was a familiar voice to me. Melissa smiled and pushed the door open.

"Papa!" Melissa called out, walking inside the room.

"Melissa?" David asked, raising an eyebrow. "What are you doing here? I thought you were at the Academy."

"I came to celebrate you completing the first stage of your research I invited a certain person." Melissa grinned.

"A certain person?" David asked in confusion.

"Someone you love, Papa." Melissa added.

Right on cue, All Might walked into the room before doing his signature All-Mighty poses.

"I'm here... shaking with emotions from our reunion!" All Might announced with a huge grin on his face.

"Toshi?!" David gasped in shock.

"All Might?!" David's assistant Sam also gasped in shock. "The real thing?!"

"I came all this way just to see you, Dave!" All Might as he rushed forward and pulled David into his muscular arms.

"Well? Were you surprised?" Melissa asked.

"Yeah..." David chuckled softly after recovering from the initial shock. "Very surprised..."

"We both need to thank Melissa!" All Might grinned. "Man, how long has it been?"

"Oh, don't remind me about how old I am..." David joked. "Neither of us wants to think about that, do we?"

"Yeah, that's true!" All Might laughed. "I'm glad I could see you, Dave."

"I'm too, All Might." David smiled.

"Papa, look who's here as well." Melissa said, pointing at me.

"Hello, Uncle." I smiled, bowing. "It's been a while."

"Nana Osaki...." David trailed off in surprise. "Daisuke and Junko's daughter..."

Then a warm smile graced his feature as he pulled me into a hug.

"Yes, it has been, Nana." David chuckled. "Look at you. You've grown so big. The last time I saw you, you were so small."

"Yeah." I chuckled as well before pulling away from the hug. "It's good to know you're doing well."

"Yeah. The same goes for you." David smiled. "I heard you're attending the hero course in UA?"

"Yep." I nodded my head.

"I knew it." he chuckled, ruffling my hair affectionately. "As expected from Daisuke and Junko's daughter."

"Young Midoriya." All Might then looked at my green-haired friend. "Let me introduce you to one of my best friends, David Shield."

"I know who he is!" Midoriya beamed in joy. "Professor David Shield! A top scientist in quirk research who received a Noble Quirk Price alongside Nana-chan's parents, Dr. Daisuke Osaki and Dr. Junko Saotome! He was All Might's partner when he lived in America and for All Might's hero costumes... Young age! Bronze Age! Silver age! And the Golden Age! He was the genius inventor who created all of those! I never thought I would be able to meet him in person! I'm so moved!"

"Looks like I don't need to introduce myself." David chuckled.

"S-Sorry! I-I'm just..." Midoriya stuttered in embarrassment.

"No, it's fine!" David smiled.

Right on cue, All Might let out a small cough and I knew that his time was running out. I noticed that David realized it too.

"It's been a long time since I last saw All Might." David smiled at us. "Can you give us some time to talk alone?"

"Yes. Okay." Midoriya nodded his head.

"Melissa, please show Midoriya and Nana around I-Expo." David stated.

"Really?" Midoriya asked.

"I'm honored to be able to go with two future heroes." Melissa smiled as she grabbed my wrist. "Let's go!"

"Okay. Sure." I smiled.

"I'm looking forward to it!" Midoriya beamed.

With that, we bid our farewell to David and All Might before walking out of the room.

"What should I call you?" Melissa asked as we walked down the hallway. "Midoriya? Izuku?"

"Please call me Deku!" Midoriya smiled.

"Deku? That's a strange nickname..." Melissa muttered before smiling back at him. "You can call me Melissa."

Third Person POV

As soon as the kids walked out of the room, smoke came out from All Might's body before he transformed back to his lanky form again. David quickly moved forward and held All Might by his side to support him to stand.

"Hey, are you alright Toshi?" David asked worriedly.

"Thanks..." All Might muttered as he coughed a bit. "The amount of time I can keep muscle form has gotten even shorter..."

"You told me about your symptoms over email... but I didn't realize it had gotten so bad..." David frowned.

Then the two friends walked inside a room and David made All Might lie down on his medical bed where a machine scanned his body and sent the corresponding readings to David's computer.

"What's going on Toshi?" David gasped out, horrified, pointing at his computer screen. "Why are your quirk numbers going down so dramatically?! Even if you were seriously injured during your fight with All For One, to suddenly get these numbers is too unusual! What in the world happened to your body?!"

"If you are a hero for a long time, your body is going to fall apart." All Might sighed as he got off the medical bed.

'I can't tell him the secret of One For All.' All Might thought. 'If I do, then Dave and Melissa will get caught up in the fight against all for one too...'

"At this rate, the symbol of peace will be lost." David frowned as he looked down at his lap, clenching his fists and gritting his teeth. "The only reason Japan is able to keep its crime rate at 6% is because of you. Other countries have crime rates above 20% across the board... there were many times that I wished you had just stayed in America..."

"There's no need to be so pessimistic..." All Might chuckled. "There are many capable pro heroes, and many people who support the heroes like you. But I can still be All Might for a few hours every day."

"But... it's possible that another villain like all for one will appear again somewhere..." David stated worriedly.

"Dave... for the sake of when that happens as well I have no intention of stepping down from being the symbol of peace." All Might smiled at his friend.

David stared at his friend for a moment before he turned around to look away.

"By the way..." David trailed off. "Does she know?"

"Huh?" All Might asked.

"Does Nana know who killed her parents? Did you tell her?" David asked. "I felt so bad when I saw her today, you know."

All Might sighed before taking a seat on a chair near David.

"We didn't tell her yet." All Might whispered.

"Why not?" David frowned. "It's been years now, Toshi. I remember after that incident, pro heroes from Japan who were close to Daisuke and Junko came here to investigate the incident... You, Eraser Head, Midnight, Endeavor, Present Mic, and Best Jeanist... All of you were here... You all ran around like madmen trying to capture the murderer. You know who it is, then why not tell her? Nana deserves to know."

"I can't bring myself to tell her, you know." All Might mumbled. "No one can... we were there but couldn't save her parents. We failed as heroes, David... I just couldn't bring myself to tell her that my forever enemy All For One killed her parents..."

David sighed and looked away from his friend.

"Nana will never forgive you if she finds out the truth and that you all were hiding this from her..." David commented.

"I know, Dave..." All Might sighed, putting a hand on his face. "I know..."

Nana's POV

"It's amazing!" Midoriya beamed in joy as we walked around the I-Expo. "Looking at it like this, it's hard to believe that this is a man-made island!"

"We have all the facilities of a large city." Melissa smiled. "Just about all we can't do is travel."

"Really?" Midoriya asked.

"It's because all the scientists and their families here have a duty to confidentiality to keep information from leaking out." I stated.

"There's a party with all the industry guests tonight too." Melissa smiled at us. "You two will be at that too, right? Since you both came with Uncle Might."

"Of course, we'll go." I smiled back.

"Deku, Nana! You should definitely check out that pavilion!" Melissa said as she pointed at the building.

"Okay!"

Melissa then took me and Midoriya to the pavilion and showed us tons of different inventions on display.

"So many of the newest hero items in one place!" Midoriya stated in awe.

"Actually almost everything here was created based on things Papa's patented." Melissa informed.

"Wow, that's amazing!" Midoriya beamed.

"Each and every item here helps heroes around the world in their work." She added.

"You really respect Uncle Dave, don't you?" I smiled at her.

"That's because it's my dream to become a scientist like him." she smiled back.

"Oh, speaking of which you go to the Academy here, right?" Midoriya asked.

"Yes, I'm in my third year." Melissa nodded her head.

"The I-Island Academy is where all those who want to become scientists want to go, right?" I asked.

"I have still got a long way to go." Melissa smiled. "I need to study more."

"I have to work harder to become like All Might too." Midoriya chimed in.

"You really love Uncle Might, don't you?" Melissa giggled. "You are so enthusiastic earlier. It surprised me!"

"O-Oh, I'm sorry! I couldn't help it..." Midoriya chuckled sheepishly.

Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere a familiar voice spoke up.

"You look like you're having fun, Deku-kun."

We all turned around to see Uraraka standing a few feet away from us.

"Ochaco?" I asked, blinking at her in confusion. "You're here as well?"

"Uraraka-san?!" Midoriya gasped. "What are you doing here?"

"You look like you're having fun." Uraraka repeated her words with a smile on his face.

"You said it again!" Midoriya pointed out.

It was obvious that she was feeling jealous of Midoriya and Melissa's friendliness towards each other.

"Ahem."

We all again turned around to find Yaoyorozu and Jiro standing behind me.

"Momo, Jiro?" I raised an eyebrow. "You guys too?"

"Yaoyorozu-san?! Jiro-san?!" Midoriya gasped in surprise.

"You look like you're having a lot of fun, Nana-san." Yaoyorozu mumbled with a pout.

"What, you jealous, Momo?" Jiro whispered with a smirk, nudging her side.

"A-Am not!" Yaoyorozu whispered-yelled in response as she started to blush.

"Huh? What?" I asked, tilting my head to the side a bit.

"It's nothing, Nana-san!" Yaoyorozu squeaked out. "Just forget about it!"

"Are they your friends?" Melissa asked.

"They are our classmates from school." I smiled.

"And it looks like there is a bit of a misunderstanding..." Midoriya chuckled before he looked over at the girls. "Um... Melissa is just showing me around the Expo."

"Hey, do you want to go have tea at a café?" Melissa asked. "The café here is really nice, you know..."

"Sure, let's go." I smiled before I looked at my friends. "Wanna join us, girls?"

"Okay." Jiro smiled.

"Sure." Yaoyorozu nodded her head.

Then we all ended up at the café to grab some tea.

"Oh, you all have had experience working with pro heroes?" Melissa asked.

"Just training and going on patrol..." Uraraka muttered, slightly blushing.

"I got caught up in an incident, but all I did was evacuate people." Jiro smiled.

"That's still amazing." Melissa chuckled.

"For some reason, I ended up being in a TV commercial..." Yaoyorozu muttered bashfully.

"You can't do that normally." Melissa smiled. "That's wonderful!"

"But Nana-san did all the tough work though." Yaoyorozu beamed like a proud mother. "She fought the Nomus, captured the Hero Killer Stain single-handedly... Nana-san truly is amazing!"

"Really, Nana-chan?" Melissa asked with a bright grin. "That's great!"

"Thanks, Melissa." I chuckled in response.

"Have you guys met before?" Jiro asked.

"Melissa's father and my parents were friends and coworkers." I replied with a smile. "You guys already know that my parents were scientists who worked in I-Island here until they passed away."

"The renowned scientist duo, Dr. Daisuke Osaki and Dr. Junko Saotome..." Uraraka muttered quietly. "Who was killed in a villain attack eleven years ago here in I-Island..."

"Also, Melissa's father is the renowned scientist Prof. David Shield." I added.

"Oh, I know him too." Yaoyorozu smiled. "He won the Nobel Quirk Prize along with Nana-san's parents, right?"

"That's right." Melissa smiled back.

At that moment, a waiter from the café placed a cup of latte in front of me.

"Thanks for waiting!" a waiter spoke up.

"But I didn't order latte." I said, looking up before I let out a small gasp in surprise. "Kaminari?"

"It's on the house, sweetheart." Kaminari winked at me.

Uraraka looked around and gasped as well.

"And Mineta-kun too?!"

"What are you two doing here?" Jiro asked.

"They needed some temporary stuff for the Expo, so we applied." Kaminari smirked before looking at Mineta. "Right?"

"We can go see the Expo on our breaks, and also get paid." Mineta smirked as well. "And maybe we can even have wonderful meetings with the cute girls who are attending!"

Right on cue, Mineta and Kaminari's gaze fell on Melissa.

"Hey Midoriya, where did you meet that hottie?" Kaminari whispered in Midoriya's ears.

"Introduce us! Introduce us!" Mineta whispered as well.

"Well um..." Midoriya trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"Do they also go to UA?" Melissa whispered to me.

"That's right." Mineta smirked as he and Kaminari came over to us.

"We are going to become a hero." Kaminari winked.

At that moment, another familiar person came to the scene.

"Why are you standing around talking for?!" Iida scolded as he rushed over to us. "If you are going to take the money then work harder!!"

"Iida!" I gasped. "You're here too!"

"I come from a family of heroes, so we received an invitation from I-Expo." Iida responded. "But my family was busy so I'm the only one who came."

"You too, Iida-san?" Yaoyorozu smiled. "I also received invitations because my father holds some of I-Expo's sponsors' stock."

"And since Momo had two extra invites, we were chosen to go with her." Jiro added.

"Yep, the other girls came to the island too." Uraraka smiled.

"You got your invitation because of your parents and Aizawa sensei, right Nana?" Iida asked.

"Right." I smiled, nodding my head.

"We're planning an all-going around together once it opens to the public tomorrow." Jiro stated.

"Would you like me to show you around?" Melissa smiled.

"Would you?" Uraraka asked.

"Sure!" Melissa chuckled.

"Yay!"

Then suddenly out of nowhere, an explosion went off.

"What was that?!" Midoriya gasped.

We then all rushed over and headed toward it, believing it could be some kind of crisis. Later we arrived at the scene which happened to be the 'Villain Attack' attraction.

"Clear time, 33 seconds! Eighth place!" the host announced.

We noticed that it was Kirishima who made the explosion by defeating several villain bots.

"Kirishima?!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Nana, is he also..." Melissa trailed off.

"Yes, he's a classmate." I responded.

"Now the next challenger is..." a host announced as the next challenger came to our view.

And surprisingly the next challenger was also a familiar figure and it was none other than the angry explosive blonde himself, Bakugo.

"K-Kacchan?!" Midoriya gasped in shock.

"Now, villain attack! Ready... go!"

"DIE!" Bakugo yelled as he launched forward to attack.

"Die?" I deadpanned.

Bakugo immediately blasted off into the air with his explosion quirk and destroyed all the villain bots before clearing the event in only fifteen seconds and jumping into first place, easily dominating the Villain Attack attraction.

"This is amazing! He cleared it in 15 seconds! He's in the 1st place!" the host announced.

"Oh? Isn't that Midoriya and Nana over there?" Kirishima grinned at us.

Bakugo growled in irritation when he noticed Midoriya beside me before he jumped up to the stands.

"Why are you here?!" Bakugo yelled at Midoriya.

"S-Stop that Kacchan." Midoriya mumbled meekly, stepping back. "People are watching."

"So what?!" Bakugo yelled again.

"Stop that, Bakugo!" Iida scolded.

"I don't have business with you, damn Four-Eyes!" Bakugo snarled. "Don't act like the class rep here too!"

"Why is that boy angry?" Melissa asked.

"That's how he always is." I sighed.

"It's a fated battle between men." Uraraka noted.

"Kirishima-san, did you both receive invitations to the Expo too?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"No. Bakugo was the only one invited since he won the UA sports festival. I just came with him." Kirishima chuckled. "Anyway, are you all going to try that now?"

"It's no use!" Bakugo yelled. "Since I will definitely be better than you!"

"Yeah, you're right, yeah!" Midoriya nodded his head.

"But, you wouldn't know until you try." Melissa pointed out.

"Yeah, you're right- Wait, what?!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Then hurry up and go get your pathetic results, damn nerd!" Bakugo growled.

"Okay!" Midoriya squeaked out.

"Now we have got a challenger coming in at the spur of the moment!" the host announced. "Just what kind of results will he get?"

Midoriya took on the Villain Attack attraction next and managed to score second place with a time of sixteen seconds using Full Cowl at 5%.

"That's amazing! 16 seconds! Second place!" the host cheered.

"That was great!" Uraraka beamed.

"You did well, Midoriya." Iida smiled.

"I didn't think I would be able to get so close to Kacchan's time." Midoriya smiled.

"The hell?!" Bakugo yelled. "Impossible! I will go again and blow you away!"

"Wow! Wow! Wow!" the host suddenly cheered. "14 seconds! He jumped to the top!"

We all turned to look and found Shoto cleared the event in fourteen seconds and stole first place using his ice quirk.

"Todoroki?!"

"He's in your class, too?" Melissa asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"You are all amazing!" Melissa beamed. "As expected of future heroes!"

"Oh, you don't have to say that." Yaoyorozu smiled bashfully.

At that moment, an irritated Bakugo blasted off toward Shoto.

"Half and half bastard!" Bakugo snarled out.

"Bakugo." Shoto muttered in his usual monotone voice.

"Appearing suddenly trying to make everyone think you are amazing, you bastard?!" Bakugo yelled.

"Nana and the others are here too?" Shoto asked, ignoring the angry blonde's question.

Shoto then turned to look at me and smiled softly. I smiled back at him and waved my hand a bit.

"Don't ignore me!" Bakugo growled. "Why the hell are you here anyway?!"

"I'm here to represent my father who was invited." Shoto replied.

"The next person is waiting..." the host spoke up.

"Shut up! I'm going next!" Bakugo yelled.

"Everyone stop!" Iida yelled as he and Kirishima jumped in between Bakugo and Shoto. "UA's embarrassing secrets will be exposed to the world!"

"Oh, please, I'm going next." I smirked before jumping off the stand.

"Nana-chan?!" Melissa gasped.

I landed in the middle of the area before I quickly activated my Ghoul quirk and unleashed my Ukaku Kagune from the back. I activated my Kakugan and pinpointed the locations of the villain bots before I jumped up high in the air and twirled around as I shot crystallized bullets from my Ukaku Kagune. None of the bullets missed their shots and destroyed the villain bots in an instant.

"Wow! It's a new record! 9 seconds! This lovely lady now got the first place!" the host cheered.

"That's amazing, Nana-san!" Yaoyorozu beamed from the stand.

"Yay, Nana-chan!" Melissa and Uraraka cheered.

"Great job, Nana!" Jiro cheered as well.

"Looks like I took your first place, Katsuki." I smirked teasingly, sticking out my tongue at him.

"Damn you, Nana!" Bakugo simply yelled at me in fury.

Later Melissa, others, and I regrouped with Kaminari and Mineta at the café. Melissa mentioned that she prepared invitations to the party for Kaminari and Mineta while Iida reminded us to meet up at the party at 6:30 pm. And with that, everyone dispersed as Melissa, Midoriya and I went back to the place we were staying at.

Later that evening

Right now, Melissa and I were on our way to meet the group for the party at the Central Tower.

I-Island's primary setting for research and development was the 200-story tower in the center of the island. It was built sturdier than a bomb shelter and was the central command for the entire island. The central tower hosted over a hundred floors, each with a different purpose. There was an elevator with restricted access and a set of stairs leading to every level. I-Island security was managed from the control room on the top floor. Each floor was secured with shutter doors and special roof hatches in case of an emergency. There was a reception hall on the second floor. Secret development projects were kept in the storage room and the tower's security signal was broadcasted from the server room. There was also a plant factory on the 80th floor for research on how quirks affect plant life. The tower was powered by a wind turbine energy generation system.

For the party, I was wearing a floor-length scarlet red dress and a pair of black stiletto heels. The dress actually belonged to my foster mother Nemuri and before traveling to I-Island, she packed this dress of hers into my suitcase. I was worried about whether Nemuri's dress would fit me or not, given the fact that she had a voluptuous curvy figure whereas I had a slender and slim physique with small curves. But I was glad that the dress actually fitted me as it hugged my curves and accentuated my figure in all the right places. I kept my hairstyle and makeup as simple as possible because I wasn't the type to wear too much makeup. What can I say, cosmetics weren't my thing. 

"Oh, are you all still here?" Melissa smiled as she and I walked out of the elevator. "The party is starting!"

I noticed that everyone had already arrived and was wearing evening formal clothing, looking all nicely cleaned up. I then noticed that everyone was looking at me with wide eyes as if I was some sort of an alien.

"Do I look bad?" I asked bashfully.

"What?! No, N-Nana-san!" Yaoyorozu gawked at me, slightly blushing. "Y-You look lovely- no, beautiful! You look beautiful tonight!"

"You look pretty, Nana-chan!" Midoriya and Uraraka beamed in delight.

"Very beautiful, Nana." Shoto smiled at me. "It's not every day we see you like this. And besides, red suits you more."

Shoto's words made my eyes go wide open in surprise as a bittersweet memory clouded my mind.

Red suits you more, Nana-chan...

R-Really, Touya-kun?

Yes, so from now on, wear more red dresses, Nana-chan. You look pretty in red...

"Nana?" Shoto called out, waving his hand in front of my face. "Are you okay?"

"Huh?" I asked, snapping out of my daze.

"You seemed to look lost in thoughts." Shoto responded. "Is something the matter?"

"A-Ah, no." I chuckled, shaking my head. "Your compliment reminded me of your brother Touya. He always used to tell me that I looked pretty in red dresses."

"Oh... I see..." Shoto mumbled, slightly nodding his head before he flashed out a soft smile at me. "Well, that's the truth. You look pretty in red."

"Thank you, Shoto." I smiled back at him.

"The headliners are here!" Mineta cried as he praised me and Melissa at the same time.

"Crap Mineta, I can't take this anymore!" Kaminari cried as well. "What should I do?"

"Do whatever you want." Jiro deadpanned.

"By the way, where's Katsuki and Kirishima?" I asked.

"Don't know." Iida replied.

I pulled out my cell phone to call Bakugo but failed to do so.

"My phone has no signal." I said. "It looks like all reports are being blocked."

"Seriously?" Mineta asked worriedly.

Then suddenly, the I-Island Security System set off an alarm across the entire island.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's the I-Island Security System." Melissa asked.

"The elevator isn't responding either." Jiro added, tapping her finger at the elevator button.

"Seriously?!" Mineta gasped.

"I don't believe the security system would switch to high alert mode just because they found something explosive." Melissa muttered.

"Iida, let's go to where the party is being held." Midoriya stated.

"Why?" Iida asked.

"Because All Might is at the party." I stated.

"All might is here?!" Uraraka gasped.

"Oh, then we have nothing to worry about." Mineta cheered.

"Melissa, can you get us to the party somehow?" I asked.

"If we use the emergency stairs I think we can get close to the party." Melissa replied.

"Please lead us the way." Midoriya stated.

Melissa then led us to a small hatch in the ceiling with a ladder leading down it. I was the first to climb up, twisting the lock on the door and opening the hatch. It was dark but I could make out the small hallway it led to. Midoriya and the others followed suit, starting to climb the ladder. Sure enough, not too far away was a door that led to an indoor bridge that connected the long system of hallways to the ceiling of the main ballroom. I was at eye level with an elaborate crystal chandelier that hung a good 40 meters off the ground.

As I looked down through the grating, my eyes widened as I spotted All Might on the floor, restrained with some sort of glowing blue rope. I recognized several other pro heroes, all bound by the same type of material. A tall, muscular figure dressed in a white trench coat stood in the center of the room. He had dark maroon hair and wore a metal mask that covered a little under half his face. I could see scars peeking out from under it.

I quickly pulled out my cell phone and turned on the flashlight. All Might then noticed me flashing a light at him from the third floor.

"Please talk." I mouthed at All Might as I quickly activated my Kakugan.

I was granted incredible clarity of perception because of my Kakugan which enabled me to read lips, mimic things like pencil movements, or copy and memorize any hand-to-hand combat skills, techniques, and styles.

"Can you hear me?" All Might mouthed back at me. "The villains have taken over the tower. They took control of the security system and everyone on this island is a hostage. All heroes have been taken as well. It's dangerous. Get away from here as soon as possible."

I bit my bottom as I processed everything in my brain. I looked back at my friends who were staring at me with anticipation.

"Let's go somewhere else to talk." I stated.

After that, we all moved away from there and gathered around in a small corridor where I told them the message I received from All Might.

"We got All Might's message." Iida stated. "I suggest that we follow the directions of UA teacher All Might and escape from this place."

"I agree with Iida-san's opinion." Yaoyorozu added. "We're still students. We cannot fight against villains without our hero licenses."

"Then what if we escape and tell heroes outside..." Kaminari insisted.

"I think it will be hard to escape." Melissa stated. "This place is built with the same level of security as the prison Tartarus where criminal villains are kept."

"Then all we can do is wait until help comes?" Kaminari mumbled.

"Kaminari, are you okay with that?" Jiro asked.

"What do you mean?" Kaminari asked.

"You don't feel like you should go help?" Jiro asked back.

"Hey, hey the villains even caught All Might!" Mineta cried out. "There's no way we can go and save them ourselves!"

"We're trying to become heroes." Shoto spoke up.

"Yes, but we are still not allowed to work as heroes..." Yaoyorozu stated.

"Does that mean it's alright for us to do nothing?" Shoto asked.

"That's..."

"I want to save them..." I finally spoke up.

"You're planning on fighting the villains?!" Mineta cried out. "Did you learn anything from USJ?!"

"I want to save them 'cause I know I have the capability to do so." I stated firmly as I looked at my friends with a serious look on my face. "Eleven years ago my parents were killed in a villain's attack here in I-Island, in this same building... I was only five years old back then, so I was unable to save them. After my parents died, I vowed to become a hero, so that I could go around and save people's lives. I don't want any children to become an orphan like me. I don't want people to lose their loved ones as I did. So, now that I'm a 16-year-old 1st-year student in the hero course of UA High who is also a promising hero, I just can't sit back and do nothing when I know that I have the capability to do something and contribute to society... When I know that because of my contribution, there's the slightest chance to save people's lives, I just can't do nothing and wait for others to do something. As Shoto said, we're becoming heroes to contribute something in situations like this. We can't chicken out at this moment."

"I fully agree with Nana-chan." Melissa nodded her head. "Also, I-Island's Security system is on the top floor of this tower. If the villains have taken control of the system, then the authentication locks and passwords should have been disabled. We should be able to restore the system. We just need to get away from the eyes of the villains and get to the top floor... then maybe we can save everyone."

"What do you mean by get away from the eyes of the villains?" Jiro asked. "How? Currently, none of us have actually been harmed."

"I think the villains aren't used to working with the security system." Melissa stated.

"Avoid fighting and get the system back to normal, huh?" Shoto muttered.

"We can do it, don't you think?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Uraraka responded with determination.

"But the villains are waiting on the top floor..." Yaoyorozu mumbled.

"There's no need to fight!" Midoriya stated. "If we get the system back to normal, then all might, and the hostages will be released. When that happens the tables will be turned in an instant!"

"Let's do this!" Uraraka cheered.

"I will go too." Shoto stated.

"Me too." Yaoyorozu chimed in.

"I will turn us back if I decide we cannot do anymore." Iida stated. "If you're okay with that, then I will go too!"

"If that's the case then, I'll go too!" Kaminari smirked.

"Alright me too!" Jiro smiled.

"Melissa, wait for us here." I said to the blonde girl.

"I'm going too!" Melissa chimed in.

"But you don't have a quirk." Midoriya stated worriedly.

"Do you have anyone who can change the settings of the security system?" Melissa asked. "I'm a student of the Academy. I think I can be useful. I might just get in the way until we get to the top... but let me help protect everyone too. Please!"

We remained silent for a while before Midoriya spoke up.

"Alright!" Midoriya stated. "Let's go and save everyone!"

"Right!"

With that, we dashed towards the staircase to get to the top floor of this building. We scaled over fifty floors until we ran into a shutter cutting us off from the 80th floor.

"The shutter!" Midoriya pointed out.

"What should we do? Break it?" Shoto asked.

"If we do that then the security system will react and the villains will notice us." Melissa stated.

Mineta at that moment made a poor decision and opened the door to the main section of the floor. We tried to stop him but it was already too late. Melissa stated that this might notify the villains about our presence, so it was better to run away from there through the door Mineta just opened.

"Is there any other way to go up?" Shoto asked as we ran down the corridor.

"There is another emergency staircase like this on the opposite side." Melissa responded.

Shutter doors started to close in on us from both ends of a corridor.

"The shutters are..."

"The ones behind us are closing too!"

"Shoto!" I called out, signaling him to use his quirk.

"Right!" Shoto responded.

Right on cue, Shoto used his ice to keep one of the doors open long enough for Iida to open a path to the Plant Factory.

"What is this place?" Uraraka asked.

"A plant factory." Melissa stated. "They research how quirks influence plants here."

"Wait! Look!" I spoke up, pointing a finger straight ahead of me. "The elevator is coming up!"

"Let's hide and let them pass us!" Midoriya stated.

We then quickly hid behind some bushes and hoped the villains didn't notice us.

"I wonder if we can use that elevator to get to the top floor?" Kaminari whispered.

"No, only authorized people can operate the elevators." Melissa whispered back. "And it's made as sturdy as a bomb shelter, so we can't destroy it."

"Come on! Let us use the convenience of modern civilization!" Mineta whispered-cried.

Soon after two villains reached the floor we were at and stepped out of the elevator.

"They said the kids were in here."

"They came into an annoying place."

We all prayed that we didn't get caught by the villains as we kept ourselves hidden behind the bushes. I hid behind the plants with Shoto as he firmly yet gently wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to his chest. My whole face went completely red when I realized that I was practically sitting on Shoto's lap.

"Stay still, Nana." Shoto whispered in my ears, his hot breath sent chills down my spine. "Don't move..."

"Y-Yeah..." I whispered back, feeling all flustered by the position we were in.

"I found you, you damn brats!" one of the villains spoke up.

"Huh? What did you say you bastard?!" a familiar voice fired back.

I looked through the bushes and my eyes went wide open in shock.

"Katsuki and Kirishima?!" I gasped out quietly.

"What are you two doing here?!" a villain asked.

"That's what I want to know." Bakugo scowled.

"Leave this to me, okay?" Kirishima said to the angry blonde before looking back at the villains. "We got lost... where should we go for the reception?"

"Why did you come all the way to the 80th floor if you got lost?!" Mineta whispered to himself.

"I can see through you! Don't lie to me!" a villain snarled.

And at that moment, the villains launched forward to attack Kirishima and Bakugo, but fortunately, Shoto acted quickly and used an ice shield to protect the boys from the villains.

"This quirk is..." Bakugo trailed off.

"Todoroki?!" Kirishima gasped in surprise.

We all quickly walked out of the bushes and I looked at my friends with all seriousness.

"We will stall for time here!" I stated, creating a huge ball of compressed gravity in my hand. "Look for a way to get to the top!"

I quickly threw the ball at the ceiling which created a huge hole in the impact, making a way to move to the next floor. I then altered everyone's gravity except for mine, Shoto, Bakugo, and Kirishima's before sending them to the next floor.

"Nana-chan, Todoroki, what about you?!" Midoriya asked.

"We're fine, just go!" Shoto called out. "We're right behind you after we clean this up!"

"You're all here? What is going on?" Kirishima asked.

"You didn't hear the broadcast?" Shoto asked.

"Villains have taken over this tower." I stated.

"Huh?" Bakugo raised an eyebrow.

"What?!" Kirishima gasped in shock.

"We'll tell you more later." Shoto stated before the four of us went into our fighting stance. "Don't let your guard down."

"Shut up! I know!" Bakugo yelled in response.

I immediately activated my Ghoul quirk as my Ukaku and Rinkaku kagune were being unleashed from my back. The villains made a huge hole in Shoto's ice and walked out through it.

"You brats!" one of them yelled before he transformed into some sort of a beast. "Don't take advantage of us!"

Shoto immediately attacked him with ice but the beast villain punched away the block of ice before we ran over to us. We quickly moved away from the path and Bakugo jumped up in the air before using his explosion quirk on the villain. Smoke surrounded us from Bakugo's explosion and before the angry blonde could react, the beast villain ran over to attack him. I then quickly dashed forward and punched the villain away from Bakugo with the help of my Ghoul quirk strength. The beast villain flew back from my punch and crashed hard against a pillar.

"Shoto, Katsuki, now!" I called out.

"Right!" Shoto and Katsuki responded back in unison.

The beast villain got up from the ground and again dashed forward to attack us and right on cue, Katsuki used his Howitzer Impact move on him while Shoto shot a huge amount of his flames at the beast villain, all at the same time. I noticed the other villain launched forward to attack us, so I quickly dashed forward to attack him. That villain was fast but he was no match to my Ghoul quirk speed. My Kakugan is already activated and in combat, my Kakugan allowed me to see fast-moving objects and offered me predictive capabilities like I could anticipate an opponent's next move based on the slightest muscle tension in their body and I acted accordingly to dodge or intercept. The villain was about to swing his large, webbed-clawed hand at me, but I quickly jumped up in the air and kicked in hard in the face, sending him flying away from me and towards Kirishima.

"Kirishima!" I called.

"On it!" Kirishima grinned.

Right on cue, the red-haired boy dashed towards the villain who was heading towards him and punched the villain square in the face with his hardened arm, knocking the villain out cold. I signaled Shoto to help and he immediately shot his ice at the villain, trapping the villain in his ice. I noticed the beast villain was taken down as well.

"I'm glad we all are unharmed." I smiled at the boys as they all jogged toward me.

"Yeah!" Kirishima grinned.

"Thanks, Nana..." Bakugo mumbled softly.

I blinked at the angry blonde in confusion before realization hit me. He was thanking me for saving him from the beast villain when I punched the villain away from him.

"Ah, that's scary! Katsuki Bakugo thanked me!~" I teased with a huge smirk on my face. "That's so not like you!~"

"Fuck off, Nana!" Bakugo yelled at me.

"Alright, let's go after the others." Shoto stated as the four of us started to dash toward the hole I created earlier on the ceiling.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Bakugo yelled again.

"Nana, give us the details." Kirishima stated.

I was about to respond back but was interrupted when a mass of security bots flood the plant factory.

"Looks like they have gotten serious." Shoto mumbled, frowning at the bots.

It took us almost twenty minutes to destroy all the bots on our way. The more we advanced up the stairs, the more security bots attacked us making us attack back and destroying them in the process. When we finally reached the 120th floor of the building and entered a balcony-like area, we noticed that a giant robot was about to attack Uraraka. Bakugo immediately jumped into the action and made an explosive entrance, saving the brunette girl's life. Shoto, Kirishima, and I also joined the battle and repelled the bots using our quirks.

"Kacchan! Nana, Todoroki, Kirishima!" Midoriya gasped in surprise.

I noticed Midoriya and Melissa were flying high up in the air, trying to get to the top floor.

"Are you okay, Uraraka?" Shoto asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Uraraka responded. "Deku and Melissa are heading to the top floor right now."

"Yeah, we saw." Shoto stated, fighting the robots. "We're going to stop these guys right now!"

"Don't tell me..." Bekugo yelled, exploding a robot away. "What to do!"

"But you guys are a good team!" Kirishima grinned, punching and destroying a robot.

"As if!" Bakugo shot back.

Right at that moment, the wind threatened to carry Midoriya and Melissa away but I acted quickly and jumped into the action. I immediately flew up and grabbed both Melissa and Midoriya in my arms.

"Uraraka, you can drop your quirk!" I called out. "I'm carrying them to the top floor!"

"Okay!" Uraraka responded back, immediately deactivating her quirk on them.

I flew high up in the air with Midoriya and Melissa in my arms with ease before we finally reached the top floor and right on cue, Midoriya used a full-power Detroit Smash to break our way into the top floor of the tower. We entered the building and I placed them on the ground.

"We're here." I stated.

"Thank you, Nana-chan." Midoriya smiled at me.

"Don't mention it." I smiled back. "Can you two take it from here? Shoto, Katsuki, and the others need a helping hand."

"Don't worry about us, Nana-chan." Melissa assured me. "We'll be fine."

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Okay, be safe." I stated.

"You too, Nana-chan." Midoriya responded back.

After helping Midoriya and Melissa, I went back to Shoto, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Uraraka. The five of us worked as a team and destroyed the majority of the robots. Iida, Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Kaminari, and Mineta later joined us and helped us out. And within no time, all the robots were being taken down.

After that, we all rushed towards the rooftop and noticed that All Might was already in the battle scene. All Might soared through the helicopter, rescuing Prof. David and sending the villains to their fiery demise all in one motion. But suddenly the villain leader who caused all this havoc named Wolfram abruptly appeared from the smoldering remains of the crashed helicopter and attacked both All Might and David with a metal pillar before he trapped David in a metal casing. Wolfram was using David's Quirk Amplification device to boost his Quirk exponentially. The No. 1 Hero tried to silence the villain but Wolfram proved far more powerful than before.

Wolfram used his enhanced powers to transform the tower's roof into a scrap metal hell as he nearly crushed All Might under the weight of a steel barrage. But right on cue, Shoto and Bakugo jumped to his rescue while Iida, Kirishima, and I took on the metal pillars as well. Even though he was at his limit and was running out of time, All Might still went beyond his limits and used his awesome power to break through Wolfram's iron defenses.

Just when it seemed like the No. 1 Hero was gaining the upper hand, Wolfram trapped him with metal wires and tried to crush his throat with a surprise Muscle Augmentation Quirk. Wolfram then finally crushed All Might under a torrent of scrap metal before Midoriya's instincts kicked in and he broke the iron prison apart in time to save his mentor. Then both All Might and Midoriya raced into the heat of battle, rushing past an endless iron assault from their foe.

Wolfram's last-ditch effort was to form his metal into a massive iron cube large enough to crush the tower. All Might and Midoriya went beyond their limits and broke through the cube with a Double Detroit Smash. David and Melissa watched in awe as my friends and I cheered on our heroes to victory. All Might and Midoriya chanted the time-long motto of U.A., "Plus Ultra", as they finished the villain off with twice the full might of One For All. At last, All Might and Midoriya were victorious and the scrap metal hell disintegrated into dust. They were the two heroes who saved the day.

"They did it." I sighed in relief. "It's over now."

"Yeah, I'm glad." Shoto smiled as he sighed in relief as well.

I noticed Bakugo smiling at the sight of the victorious All Might and Midoriya standing on the ruins making me smile softly at him. The angry blonde caught me staring at him before his smile immediately dropped and he looked away from me with a slight blush on his cheeks and a frown on his face.

"You didn't see anything, woman..." Bakugo grumbled.

"Yeah, sure, Katsuki..." I chuckled softly in response making his blush deepen in the process. "Not a thing."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

139 10 10
"So, if you could kill any hero, who would it be?" Toga excitedly asked the group as they took a break from planning their mission. "Any hero? That h...
35 13 11
"you make me feel alive Riha" The story of how two young teenagers trying to prove the world they can love while being badass heroes. "Our differen...
1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
18.4K 292 22
Through a series of events, Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka both realize they have feelings for each other and start dating. Their relationship sta...