The Crimson Butterfly [My Her...

By nanaosaki3940

It wasn't until he met her for the first time that their encounter made him believe that the world is just as... More

Prologue
Character Intro
Nana Osaki's Ghoul Quirk & Kagune
Nana Osaki's Ghoul Eyes: Kagugan
Nana Osaki's Parents
Hero Costume, Mask & Weapon
Contents
Chapter 1: So We Meet Again
Chapter 2: Welcome Home, Old Geezer
Chapter 3: I'll Be Okay, Trust Me
Chapter 4: I Won't Hold Back Either!
Chapter 5: Call Me Shoto
Chapter 6: I'm Not A Monster!
Chapter 7: Thanks For Your Concern, Bakugo
Chapter 8: Maybe I Still Love Him
Chapter 9: Can I Get A Kiss As A Reward?
Chapter 10: Did You Just... Bite Me?
Chapter 11: Do I Know Her? Maybe
Chapter 12: It's Been A While, Hasn't It, Babydoll?
Chapter 13: You're Just Like Her
Chapter 14: What Is He To You?
Chapter 15: My Dear Tsubaki
Chapter 16: Your Punch Really Hurts!
Chapter 17: Three Minutes!
Chapter 18: Twisted Future
Nana Osaki's Modified Quirks and Abilities
Chapter 19: Let's Keep Smiling!
Chapter 20: Here Comes The School Festival!
Chapter 21: Mommy Dearest
Chapter 22: His Midsummer Dream
Chapter 23: His Start, My Start
Chapter 24: Break A Leg Out There, Enji Todoroki!!
Chapter 25: Class 1-A's Victory!!
Chapter 26: We're Heroes Now!!
Chapter 27: I'm Not As Kind As Shoto Is!!
Chapter 28: Come Dance With Your Son, Here In Hell!!
Chapter 29: You Will Realize I Wasn't A Mistake!!
Chapter 30: Fight On, Shota!! You Can Do It!!
Chapter 31: It's About Time The Two Nanas Meet Face To Face
Chapter 33: Awakening Of The Third Quirk: The Lightning Blade Quirk!
Nana Osaki's Third New Quirk: Lightning Blade
Chapter 34: A Tragic Hero
Special Chapter 1: I Want To Save Them
Chapter 35: Team-Up: Top Three, Nana, Deku & All Might!
Chapter 36: I Care About You The Most
Chapter 37: The Lovely & Deadly Lady Nagant!
Chapter 38: Hey, Do You Remember...
Chapter 39: Brother's Girl And All...
Chapter 40: You Can Still Be A Hero!!
Chapter 41: You Cried For Me
Chapter 42: It's Because You're So Precious To Me
Chapter 43: Loving Him Was A Calming Blue
A Complete Touya-Nana Flashback Chapter
Chapter 44: The Shape Of My Love
Chapter 45: And So The Rumbling Begins!!!
Chapter 46: There's Always Turning Back
Nana Osaki's Family Tree
Flower Symbolism Time With Author-chan!
A New Tokyo Revengers Fanfic
Chapter 47: Touya
Side Story Part 1: Fly Me To The Moon

Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The End

338 10 0
By nanaosaki3940

(Tartarus Escapees Arc)

Nana's POV

"Nana-chan?" Mic called worriedly. "Are you okay? You were talking in your sleep just now..."

I slowly removed my gaze away from my own body and looked back at Mic and Aizawa once again.

"What's wrong?" Aizawa asked, raising an eyebrow.

I bit my bottom lips and frowned with a serious expression on my face.

"I need to talk to Toshi-chan right now..." I stated as I stood up from the couch.

"What?"

"I'll tell you guys later..." I added.

And with that, I rushed out of the room. I ran down the hallway and quickly made my way toward Midoriya's room. As soon as I reached there, I saw All Might standing outside of Midoriya's room with Keigo and Jeanist.

"How are you doing, All Might?" Keigo asked. "They call me 'The man that's a bit too fast'... So I have been going around getting information from everybody... Ah were you not done watching over Midoriya-kun yet? I could come back another time..."

"No..." All Might sniffled, wiping his tears away. "It's quite alright. Young Midoriya will be up soon. More than that, what are you here to talk about?"

"Well, I was wondering about Midoriya and One For All in particular..." Keigo stated.

All Might's eyes went wide in shock as he went completely rigid on his spot.

"Its existence was revealed to some heroes who had joined into the battle towards the end of it..." Keigo explained. "The media has been picking it up and it has been spreading out slowly... And when I asked Endeavor about it he told me that Shigaraki is going after Midoriya-kun. Nana-chan was also there at that moment. She said that she knew everything about it but she wasn't willing to speak up and give out information, saying that she has no right to do that. I want to make sure the problem is solved before it ends up in tragedy... After all, we're not fighting against just villains anymore... Society is there to fight against us as well..."

I sighed and walked up to them.

"Toshi-chan..." I called out.

Keigo, All Might, and Best Jeanist turned around to look at me.

"Nana-chan?" All Might muttered in surprise.

"The secret of One For All was kept to prevent mass panic across society and for Izuku as well..." I stated. "We are not at that point anymore. Besides, no one has given up on themselves either. And also..."

"What?" Keigo asked.

I let out a heavy sigh and crossed my arms across my chest.

"I saw Nana Shimura-san just now... In my dream..." I stated.

"What?!" All Might exclaimed in shock. "How?!"

"Nana Shimura?" Jeanist asked, raising an eyebrow. "The late pro-hero Nana Shimura?"

"This place isn't the best place to talk about something like this..." I stated. "I will tell you everything..."

I then again looked back at All Might.

"What about you?" I asked.

All Might also let out a heavy sigh.

"Looks like I need to tell them everything as well..." he responded.

"But at first I need to go and fetch Enji-san..." I stated. "Then we'll all go to old geezer Aizawa's room and talk about it. Aizawa, Enji-san, and Mic... They also deserve to know the truth..."

"You're right." Jeanist nodded his head.

I then excused myself and quickly rushed over to Endeavor's room. I opened the door and peeked inside. I noticed that the Todoroki family was still there in the room.

"Hey, guys." I smiled at them.

"Nana-chan." Fuyumi smiled back at me.

"Guys I know it isn't the best time but..." I trailed off before looking over to Endeavor. "Enji-san, we need to go to Aizawa's room. We're having an important discussion right now..."

"What about it?" Shoto asked.

"One For All." I simply replied.

Everyone's eyes widened in fractions.

"Then I'm going too." Shoto quickly spoke up. "I want to know the truth as well..."

I stared at him for a moment before nodding my head.

"Okay, then let's go..." I stated.

Shoto and I then helped Endeavor to get up from his bed and put carefully him in a wheelchair. Then the three of us quickly made our way to Aizawa's room. I pushed the door open and noticed Aizawa, Mic, All Might, Keigo, and Jeanist already present in the room.

"We're all here..." I announced. "Now let's talk... Toshi-chan, you start first..."

All Might let out another sigh and slowly started to tell everything; about the origin of One For All, about the previous One For All predecessors, about All For One, about him and Midoriya initially being quirkless. Everything. After the whole revelation, everyone in the room went completely quiet as none of them didn't know what to say after knowing the truth.

All Might then turned to look at me.

"Nana-chan, how did you see my teacher in your dreams like Young Midoriya?" he asked.

Everyone then turned their entire attention to me.

"Remember that one time I bit you on the neck during a practical exam?" I asked. "The one where I was teamed up with Katsuki and Izuku... That time a drop of your blood went inside my mouth and your DNA got mixed with my blood..."

"Wait, does that mean?" All Might asked anxiously.

"Don't worry, I didn't inherit One For All..." I added. "But because of your DNA in my body, I got to meet Nana Shimura-san in my dreams like Izuku. And also... Nana Shimura-san is my relative..."

Then there was this silence for a moment.

"WHAT?!" they all exclaimed.

I chuckled and nodded my head.

"Nana Shimura-san confirmed to me that she was the older sister of my maternal grandma, Kana Saotome..." I explained. "My grandma and Nana-san were really close with each other. That's why I was named after her."

"I knew who Junko's mother Kana-san was, but I never knew that she was Nana Shimura-san's younger sister..." Aizawa stated.

"And Nana Shimura-san is Shigaraki's paternal grandmother..." Mic muttered.

"That means Shigaraki is your cousin!" Shoto concluded with a small gasp.

"Yeah..." I nodded my head. "Shigaraki is my cousin. Also, Nana-san asked me about my resolve."

"And what did you say?" All Might asked.

"That I'll save both Touya and Shigaraki and destroy All For One..." I replied.

All Might let out a warm smile at me.

"Young Midoriya said the same thing to our previous predecessors." All Might said. "I'm glad both of you are on the same page."

"But then what about that electricity flow around your body early today, Nana-chan?" Mic asked. "What was that?"

"Well you see, today Kaneki called and gave me some information regarding it..." I said.

"What did he say?" Aizawa asked.

"At first Yomo sensei and Yoshimura-san thought that maybe it's some rare ability that Ukaku Kagune users possess... But after talking to Touka and Ayato's parents, they did some digging." I explained. "We found out that indeed some Ukaku Kaugune users can generate electricity from their Ukaku Kaugune which is a rare case, but mine is totally different... This means that not only can I generate electricity, but I can also fire lightning bolt projectiles from it. Also, I can discharge electricity from my entire body like Kaminari to attack my opponents. And for that, they came to the conclusion that it's not my Ukaku Kagune's rare ability, but rather it's a quirk of its own...I activated a new quirk within me when Eri used her Rewind quirk on me during my fight with Overhaul. And you all know that quirks will continue to mix together and deepen which will grow in both strength and complexity with every new generation... My parents maybe didn't have a lightning quirk but someone else from my family did. And that person who possessed this lightning quirk was my own maternal grandma, Kana Saotome... Although my grandma's lightning quirk is totally different from Kaminari's one... Yomo sensei and Kaneki have all the details about it. I'll talk to them after I get discharged from the hospital..."

"So looks like a third new quirk is on the way, huh?" Endeavor asked.

"You're getting even stronger, Nana." Shoto smiled at me. "That's really good for you..."

"Thanks, Shoto." I smiled back.

Three days later

Three days had passed and the panic hadn't stopped. More than that it was spreading like an infection. But not everyone was looking for something to blame. They wanted heroes to be shining pillars of decency and to insist they had done nothing wrong. They wanted reassurance. More than anything, the public needed something to cling to.

"Show some integrity!!"

"Promise you won't make any more mistakes!!"

"We are worried!!"

"Assure us that we will be safe!!"

"We're all barely hanging on by a thread there!!"

Right now, the top three pro-heroes (Endeavor, Keigo, and Jeanist) and I were in a press conference in a huge hall room as the reporters all yelled out in rage. Originally it was decided that Endeavor, Keigo, and Jeanist would join the press conference, but when the media was being all pushy about my connection with Touya, I had no other choice but to join them as well.

"It's the truth." Endeavor stated in a straight face with a monotone voice. "Whatever my son Touya Todoroki or as you all know him as Dabi said is all true. There is nothing I can say that will mask the truth."

And then slowly Endeavour spoke freely and openly about his and his family's sickening past, about mine and Touya's relationship, and everything else in complete detail. All the reporters in the conference stared at Endeavor with dropped jaws in disbelief as Endeavor bowed to them as a gesture of apology.

"You said that it's the truth!!"

"But the allegations against Hawks and Best Jeanist weren't!!"

"Mr. Jeanist faked his death so that I could infiltrate the League of Villains as a spy..." Keigo spoke up. "Though the rest of the allegations cannot be debunked... My father's criminal history and the death of the villain who tried to escape... For hiding my connection with my father, I deeply apologize. And for the death of Jin Bubaigawara aka Twice... There was no other course of action I felt was appropriate at that moment. His duplication quirk if left unchecked would have caused far more harm to society now than anything else. I wasn't able to avoid violence. I couldn't find a proper way to help him atone for his crimes and that is truly a shame. It speaks to my lack of character. Once again I deeply apologize."

With that, Keigo bowed also bowed in front of the reporters.

"Then what about Nana Osaki's connection with Dabi?!"

"Is she still in a relationship with him?!"

"No, I'm not in a relationship with Touya Todoroki right now..." I spoke up firmly as I frowned at the reporters, glaring daggers at them. "However, I'm not going to apologize to you all like Endeavor and Hawks. I'm not sorry that my parents were friends with Endeavor. I'm not sorry that I met Touya Todoroki. I'm not sorry for getting engaged with him in a quirk marriage. I'm not sorry for sharing a kiss with him back at the Paranormal Liberation War. And I'm definitely not sorry for still loving Touya Todoroki to this day! You, reporters, are doing whatever you want, writing whatever you feel like, not even thinking about other people's feelings! Do you even know how hard it is for me to see that the boy I once loved and thought was dead has now suddenly come back to my life and revealed himself as a mass murderer?! The boy who once aspired to become a great hero like All Might is now a great villain?! Yes, whatever Touya has done up until now isn't justified at all and I'm fully aware that he's a villain and a threat to society, but whatever you reporters are doing, are those okay?! You all just got your hands on this revelation of our past relationship and now making a big deal about it! What are you all, gossip-loving housewives and elementary school kids?! Did you ever think about how much this is affecting me and the Todoroki family?! Cut me some slack, will ya! I'm still a first-year high-schooler, you know!!"

Everyone remained completely silent while taking everything in what I just said. I let out a heavy sigh before looking back at them with sharp eyes.

"So, as I said before... I'm not apologizing for anything. As a 16-year-old high school student, I did everything I could to stop the villains on the battlefield. And I guarantee you that I'm still fighting for my country and justice. That's all from me. Thank you." I concluded.

And with that, I bowed and stepped away from my microphone. There was a moment of silence before a female reporter cleared her throat and raised her hand.

"Will it be okay?" she asked. "During Gigantomachia's rampage, my mother was severely injured."

Then suddenly her calm and collected expression changed into an angry one as she pointed a finger at Endeavor.

"Just saying 'Everything was true', 'We are deeply sorry' isn't going to fix anything!" she yelled. "Do you realize just how many people have lost their homes and lives just this week?! What right do you have to be carefully sidestepping it like this?! The rampage was done by a villain! That's for sure! However, based on your faces, it doesn't look like you recognize that it's due to your mistakes that things ended up like this!!"

"Would it make up for what I have done if I were crying in front of you instead?" Endeavor asked calmly.

"Excuse me?!" she exclaimed, scowling deeply at the No.1 pro hero. "Of course, it wouldn't! I'm telling you to ease the panic!! Get rid of the villains!!"

Then the reporter calmed down a bit and lowered her voice.

"That is... that is..." she trailed off.

"That's right..." Endeavor spoke up. "That is the only way someone like Endeavor can make up for it."

"However we must also discuss the fact that with heroes resigning by the number, protecting society at large is only becoming harder and harder..." Jeanist stated. "We hereby announce a plan to prioritize the protection of certain civilians."

"Excuse me?!"

"What are you saying?!"

"After deliberation with the government, starting today UA High School will serve as a sanctuary; a designated shelter for those connected to the students in the hero course." Endeavor explained. "The parents of those in the school have already begun moving. With its large estate and unrivaled security, this decision seems the most viable."

"In a time of uncertainty such as this, you think that a shelter like that would provide any amount of security?!"

"The measure is in place specifically because we are at a time of uncertainty..." Endeavor stated with a determined look. "All your worries, your hatred... Please direct them directly to me. From here on out, it's not the lives of other heroes you should concern yourself with. I request that you just watch me!"

I simply smiled at Endeavor when he said the last statement.

The number of heroes had decreased significantly. From that day on, if a person was holding out for a hero, there would be none to answer the call. Despite this, there were still those who stood up to the fight, like my old man Aizawa, Mirko, Mount Lady, Kamui Woods, Wash, and many others.

When asked about One For All by the reporters, Endeavor answered plainly with an 'I don't know'. So that Midoriya and All Might wouldn't be pestered further by the media.

A few weeks later (At the beginning of April)

Shoto and I walked down the stairs and entered the main hall room as we noticed that each and every student of Class 1-A had a letter in their hands; Letters written by Midoriya himself.

"Big news everyone!!" Mineta yelled. "Midoriya left me a letter at the door!!"

"You too?!"

"What the hell is this?"

"One For All?!"

"He is being targeted by a villain?!"

"What's going on?!"

Yesterday, Midoriya left UA High School for good and didn't say his final goodbye properly to anyone before leaving. He did come to see me two days ago to talk about his own resolve. I told him about my connection with Shigaraki and Nana Shimura and also told him about my own resolve, assuring him that he and I were on the same page. That was it. But before he left, I requested Midoriya to take the two most trustworthy people of mine along with him and he gladly accepted my offer.

"Looks like they all got the letter huh?" Shoto mumbled to me in a whispered tone as we looked around and saw everyone busy reading their own letter.

"This is Izuku's way of protecting us from Shigaraki and All For One..." I responded. "He's fighting on in his own way... And we should too. This isn't the time to slack off. We've to get even stronger than we're already now."

"You're right." Shoto hummed. "After all, the real fight is yet to come."

"Let's go and train together at Gym Gamma, Shoto." I smiled.

"Okay, sure." Shoto smiled back before we slowly walked away from everyone else.

That's right. This was it. One of my closest friends Izuku Midoriya left the Hero Academia.

This was the beginning of the end.

3rd person's POV

Somewhere in the Musutafu City, Izuku Midoriya, wearing his usual hero costume, standing on top of a tall building with his usual bag pack on his back and Gran Torino's ripped yellow-colored cape around his neck. He looked down from the top with his dull green eyes as a villain attack was happening nearby. Beside him were two boys of his age; one had white hair and grey eyes with a muscular physique as he wore a form-fitting black colored bodysuit with cutouts with black boots. The other one was a lean young man, with blue eyes and long blue messy hair that swept down in front of his eyes with a rough-looking, rebellious image on his face as he wore a hooded, long-sleeved black leather jacket and black pants along with knee-high black boots.

"A great villain, huh?" Midoriya mumbled dully.

"Tch looks like it." Ayato clicked his tongue in annoyance as he shoved his hands into his pockets. "Those bastards don't know when to stop."

"Midoriya, Ayato..." Kaneki called out, pulling the hood of his jacket up over his head. "Come on. Let's go."

"Hmm." Midoriya hummed, his gaze still fixated on the villain.

"Whatever." Ayato groaned before walking away.

A/N:

There were a few times in the past when my readers asked me if I changed the ages of the BNHA characters in my fanfic The Crimson Butterfly. And the answer is NO. I didn't change anyone's age and kept everything (including the storyline) absolutely canon in my story because I always follow both the anime and the manga wholeheartedly while writing my BNHA story. So to clear your doubts once again, here is a list of the characters' ages. Remind you once again that this information is totally canon in the BNHA universe and I used this exact same information in my story The Crimson Butterfly.

BNHA characters' current ages:

Nana Osaki, everyone from Class 1-A & 1-B including Hitoshi Shinsou = 16

Dabi/Touya Todoroki = 24

Tomura Shigaraki/Tenko Shimura = 20

Hawks/Keigo Takami = 23

Overhaul/Kai Chisaki = 28

Himiko Toga = 17

Twice/Jin Bubaigawara = 31

Spinner = 21

Mr. Compress = 32

The Big 3 (Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki) = 18

Toshinori Yagi/All Might = Unknown

Enji Todoroki/Endeavor = 46

Shota Aizawa/Eraser Head = 31

Hizashi Yamada/Present Mic = 31

Nemuri Kayama/Midnight = 32

Best Jeanist = 36

Fuyumi Todoroki = 23

Natsuo Todoroki = 19

Although I did change the ages of Kaneki, Touka, and Ayato from Tokyo Ghoul in my story, their ages in The Crimson Butterfly aren't canon in the TG universe.

Ken Kaneki = 16 (canon age = 18/19 to 29)

Touka Kirishima = 15 (canon age = 17 to 27)

Ayato Kirishima = 15 (canon age = 14 to 24)

Hideyoshi Nagachika = 16 (canon age = 18/19 to 29)

Hinami Fueguchi = 15 (canon age = 13/14 to 24)

I made Touka and Ayato twin siblings in my story. The ages of Yoshimura, Renji Yomo, Nishiki, etc. in my story are the exact same as what is given in the anime/manga Tokyo Ghoul. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.3K 45
serΒ·enΒ·dipΒ·iΒ·ty /ˌserΙ™nˈdipΙ™dΔ“/ (noun ) Finding something good without ever looking for it Like all great love stories, they met by accident. He d...
77.3K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...
1.5M 56.5K 53
(Y/n) (L/n) was the loving girlfriend of Toya Todoroki, always being there for him and always managed to brighten up his day, regardless of what he's...
55.6K 1.3K 24
UNDER REWRITING - 1,2,3,4,5,6,16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 rewritten "Shigaraki... hold my hand..." Y/N L/N, a girl who never really cared for the aspect o...