Reset (Rwby X Male Reader)

By WriterNPC4564

Sometimes you have to start over again to get the better end First story so just testing the waters More

Chapter ??? Is This The End?
Bio
Chapter 1:Back to The Start. (edited)
Chapter 2:Blasting Off Again. (edited)
Chapter 3:First Day of School. (edited)
Chapter 4:The Start of Change.(edited)
Chapter 5:Time For a Celebration.(edited)
Chapter 6:Helping A Kitty Cat.(edited)
Chapter 6.5:Going to Vale with Ruby
Chapter 6.5:Training with Yang
Chapter 6.5:Rewarding Jaune's Training.
Chapter 7 Another Day. (Edited)
Chapter 8:Meeting A Old Friend. (edited)
Chapter 9:Some Bonding Time with Elijah.
Chapter 10:Dance Dance. (edited)
Chapter 11:Hunter Mission Inbound.(edited)
Chapter 12 Recovering.
Chapter 13 The Vytal Festival Begins!
Chapter 13.5 A Small Date With Ruby.
Chapter 14 Meeting The Uncle (Second Dad).
Chapter 16:Back to Where I Left Off.(edited)
Chapter 17:Waking Up Again.
Chapter 18:Facing the Guilt
Chapter 19:New Feelings.
Chapter 20:Making Plans
Chapter 21:Leaving the City
Chapter 22:Reunited
Chapter 23:The Truth Can Be A Curse
Chapter 24:Talking About the Pain a Little
Chapter 25:Meeting An Old Enemy
Chapter 26:Ending a Friendship
Chapter 27:What a Trainwreck
Chapter 28:Revealing an Old Secret
Chapter 29:Stressful Events
Chapter 30:Making a Quick Getaway
Chapter 31:Seeing a Redhead Again
Chapter 32:A Small Bump in the Road
Chapter 33:"Borrowing" an Atlas Ship
Chapter 34:Leviathan!!!
Chapter 35:Welcome Back to Atlas
Chapter 36:Keeping Secrets Are We?
Chapter 37:First Part of the Plan
Chapter 38:Wanting Revenge
Chapter 39:What a First Encounter
Chapter 40:A Rigged Election
Chapter 41:A Downhill Slope
Reset Finale Pt.1
Reset Final Pt.2 (needs edited)
The Good Ending (edited)

Chapter 15:I've Seen This Before. (edited)

698 19 0
By WriterNPC4564

Right now Team ZWEI stood outside team RWBY's dorm. Two Atlas androids were preventing them from entering. But they could still hear the conversation due to the door being cracked by Ruby.

James:I'm sorry, but you've left us with no choice.

Yang:But he attacked me!

James:Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise.

Y/N:(How did he get Yang to do that?)

Weiss:But Yang would never do that!

Ruby:Yeah!

James:[sighs] You all seem like good students, and the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did.

Y/N:(Maybe an illusion?)

James:Under normal circumstances. What I believe, and hope to be is nothing more than the results of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield your judgement can be clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight has passed.

Elijah:[mumbles] Yeah right. No one will believe that.

Yang:But I wasn't tr-

James:That's enough!

She went silent from his outburst.

James:The sad truth is whether it was an accident, or an assault it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that, you're disqualified.

They couldn't see her face, but knew she was heartbroken from the news. James leaves the room only to be stopped by Y/N and Elijah.

Y/N:Excuse me headmaster.

James tenses up a little, but stopped to talk.

James:Ah, Y/N. How may I help you?

Y/N:I would like to say something about that Mercury guy.

James:No offense Y/N, but if it's to try and convenience me to let Yang back in the tournament. I'm afraid I can't.

Y/N:I know that, but what I have to say could be serious.

Team RWBY were listening from behind the door.

James:Oh, how so?

Elijah:We, or he thinks we've fought him before.

Y/N:Or someone he knows.

James:You've fought him before.

Y/N:Well once was during class but the other was when were attacked at a bookstore.

RWBY:WHAT?!

They opened the door and they glared at them. Well, Ruby just glared at Y/N.

Y/N:(How can a innocent, cute girl like Ruby have such a imitating glare.)

James:He has?

This peaked James's curiosity.

Y/N:I believe so, or someone he knows. Because when I fought them both they had the same legs.

James:That's all the evidence you have? Is that they have the same legs?

Y/N:Metal legs to be exact.

James:You have proof?

Y/N:Everytime I hit their legs I can hear a small ping as if hitting metal. Even with my wolf hearing I could barely hear it.

James:And you're sure of this? You didn't just hit his guns.

Y/N:Positive. It can't be just a coincidence that I fight two people with metal legs so close. Plus this gut feeling I have about them makes me think something bad is happening soon.

James:(If he has his fathers gut feeling then he's right. Jonathan always trusted his gut only to be right. I think only once was he wrong. Then he fights two people with metal legs. That can't be a normal coincidence either like he said. Maybe it has something to do with her.) Thank you for informing me Y/N and Elijah. I will look into it.

He walks away as a shiver goes down
Y/N's spine.

Ruby:Oh Y/N~.

She grabs his shoulder.

Ruby:I think you forgot to mention that to your friends. You know, being attacked.

Y/N:(I only know one other person who can do this, my grandmother. Some people say men pick women as lovers who remind them of their mothers. Since I didn't know mine very well does that mean I pick one like my grandma?)

Elijah:Well you have fun with that buddy.

Elijah runs away as fast as he can.

Y/N:Traitor!

Ruby:So,

She turns him to look at her.

Ruby:wanna explain?

All he could do is shake in fear.

{Time Skip}

After explaining what happened they let him go. Ruby said that if he holds out on something like that again she'll make him pay. Yang was also thankful for his benefit of the doubt about what she did to Mercury. And if you want to call it lucky or unlucky team JNPR heard about him being attack, so he had to explain to them as well. After that he went to his dorm to see Elijah was gone.

Y/N:(He's been hanging around that Emerald girl a lot lately. Wonder what level their relationship is?)

Then another sudden shock of pain hit him. He grabbed his head as he also heard a ringing in his head. He groans as he falls to his knees. After a few moments it goes away. Only after seeing a destroyed Beacon again.

Y/N:I need to train it again. Maybe this time I can somewhat control it. Even if only a little.

He sits crisscrossed on the floor and concentrates. The ringing happened again, but he ignored it. It got louder and louder as he tried to concentrate for five minutes when it stopped. He saw the horrors of what happens. Yang losing her arm, Cinder trying to kill Pyrrha and then succeeding, Ruby's silver eye's causing a bright light, Elijah going missing, and his death. He opens his eyes and takes deep breathes. He started a coughing fit and notices a little bit of blood. He wipes his mouth and slowly stands to not fall.

Y/N:(So that's the future so far. I really need to change that. Maybe I should see if I can look again.)

He shakes his head.

Y/N:(No. I still don't know all of the side effects. If coughing up blood is one for barely a glimpse. Than it's not worth it.)

He looks out the window to see the sun setting and sees a red eye raven watching him. He just waves at it and goes in the bathroom to clean himself from his sweat. After a quick shower he saw the raven replaced with a crow. He notices it has red eyes too. Before he can get close to look at it a flash of the future went through his head. He fell to a knee as he groans in pain. He saw him carrying Pyrrha out a tower while they were both injured. He just crouches there for a minute before getting up.

Y/N:(So now I get a flash of the future. Not just dead friends and destroyed buildings.)

He lets out a sigh. He puts on a shirt and sits on his bed.

Y/N:I kinda hate this power of mine.

The crow narrowed its eyes at him then flew off. As for Y/N, he just wanted to sleep. But before he could Ruby sent him a message to met her at the arena. He changed into a f/c shirt and pants. He goes over and sees her waiting for him.

Ruby:Hey Y/N, glad you could make it.

Y/N:Well you said you had something important to say.

Ruby:Let's go get a seat and I'll tell you.

The get front row seats. Then before Ruby can tell him about Coco's hallucination she sees Emerald.

Ruby:Emerald's here.

Y/N:She is?

He sees her as well.

Y/N:I thought she would be with Mercury. (Then were is Elijah at?)

Ruby:Hey, come with me.

He follows her to the maintenance area.

Y/N:Ruby why are we here...?

They see Mercury walk out of a room. Ruby was surprise while Y/N was slightly surprise.

Ruby:Mercury?

Then Professor Port spoke over the speakers.

Port:It looks like our first contender is, Penny Polendina from Atlas!

Ruby:What are you doing?

Port:And her opponent will be, Pyrrha Nikos from Beacon!

Mercury just smirks.

Y/N:What the hell is with the smirk?

Ruby goes deep into thought, then gains a expression of worry.

Ruby:No.

Y/N:Ruby?

Mercury:Ooh, polarity versus metal. Tssh, that could be bad.

Y/N:Metal? (Is that what Ruby and Penny were talking about?)

Ruby notices she didn't bring her weapon. Mercury gets into his fighting posture. Y/N gets infront of Ruby.

Y/N:Now I don't know what he's talking about, but it's bad isn't it Ruby?

Ruby:Very bad.

Y/N:Then you go ahead and try to stop the fight.

Ruby:What about you?

Y/N:I'm about to smack a bitch named Mercury.

Ruby:But you don't have a weapon!

Y/N:That's why I said smack. No go! I'll hold him off.

Ruby was complimenting whether to go or not. Then she saw the look in Y/N's eyes.

Ruby:Be careful.

Y/N:Of course.

She runs off. Mercury goes to shoot at her but Y/N made him block a kick to his face. Than he got a surprise bitch slap knocking him to the ground.

Y/N:You know the difference between class and this?

He pops his knuckles.

Y/N:I don't need to hold back.

Mercury:You act like you're a threat.

He gets up.

Mercury:I was never serious. Even at the book store.

Oobleck:Three!

Y/N got into a fighting stance.

Oobleck:Two!

Mercury does the same.

Oobleck:One!

They narrow their eyes at each other.

Oobleck:Fight!

Mercury went for a kick to Y/N's chest. Y/N caught the kick and went to throw him at the wall. Mercury though kicked him in the chin with his other leg and back flipped to create some space. Than he shot his guns at Y/N who dodged most of them. Those he didn't barely nicked him as he closed the space. Mercury went for another kick to Y/N's head, who ducked and caught Mercury's other leg. He pulled Mercury's leg to him pulling him of balance. When Mercury was mid-air
Y/N raises his leg and kicks him hard into the ground. Mercury's breath was knocked out of him, but he quickly recovered and did a leg sweep. Y/N jumped up only to be shot by Mercury's guns. Mercury jumped up and went for another kick not expecting Y/N to grab his leg and throw him down. When Y/N landed Mercury went on the offensive. They traded blow for blow when Y/N suddenly heard screaming. So he grabs Mercury's arms, pulled him closer for a headbutt, than he reinforces his fist with aura as Mercury was stunned, and hits him right in his gut making him bounce of the ceiling onto the ground. Y/N decided he wasn't worth it and went to see what the commotion was. He saw Ruby on her knees crying with bruises and some scratches as seemed to have been Penny cut into pieces by something. Her arms and lower half was cut off. Than he sees Pyrrha have a face of horror. Then he was hit from the back next to Ruby. He quickly fixes himself to see Mercury with a face of anger.

Mercury:I don't care what she said, you are dying here now!

Y/N got into another stance when he heard a familiar voice on broadcast.

Y/N:Cinder?

Cinder:This is not a tragedy. This..was not an accident. This is what happens when you hand over your trust, your safety, your children to men who claim to be our guardians.

Mercury went for a heavy kick only to be kicked back. Where did Y/N kick him? In the dick, by a aura reinforced kick. Mercury went into a wall and stayed.

Cinder:But are in reality, nothing more than men.

Y/N:Ruby.

She didn't hear him, if she did she ignored him.

Cinder:Our academies headmasters wield more power than most armies, and one was audacious enough to control both.

Y/N:Ruby!

She looks at him in tears.

Cinder:They cling to this power in the name of peace, and yet what do we have here?

He hugs her in which she hugs back crying.

Cinder:One nation's attempt at a synthetic army, mercilessly torn apart by another's star pupil.

Y/N:(It's happening again.)

Cinder:What need would Atlas have for a soldier disguised as an innocent little girl?

He rubs Ruby's back as she calms down.

Cinder:I don't think the Grimm can tell the difference.

Y/N:(A place I've been before.)

Cinder:And what, I ask you is Ozpin teaching his students?

Y/N:(My original last moments.)

Cinder:First a dismemberment now this?

Y/N:(The Fall of Beacon.)

Cinder:Huntsman and huntresses should carry themselves with honor and mercy. Yet I have witnessed neither. Perhaps Ozpin felt as though defeating Atlas in the tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect Vale when the Grimm invaded its streets.

Y/N:(I guess a big difference is where I am now.)

Cinder:Or perhaps this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting kingdom with armed forces.

Y/N:Ruby, are you okay?

Cinder:Honestly, I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right and who is wrong.

Ruby:Just hold me for a little longer.

Cinder:But I know that the existence of peace is fragile, and the leaders of our kingdoms conduct their business with iron gloves.

Y/N hears his scroll going off.

Cinder:As someone who hails from Mistal. I can assure you, the situation there is..equally undesirable. Our kingdoms are at the brink of war. Yet we, the citizens are left in the dark! So I ask you, when the first shots are fired. Who do you think you can trust?

Sirens started blasting off their wail of trouble.

Warning Announcer:Alert: incoming grimm attack. Threat level 9. Please seek shelter in a calm and orderly manner.

Y/N:Ruby we got to go.

James:Ladies and gentlemen please, there is no need for panic-

Than a loud Nevermore screech was heard.

Y/N:[sigh]And so it begins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 437 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...
62.3K 1.1K 47
This is the story of a once-great king falling from power through war only to wake up at the age of 10, how does one man with a burning desire for ch...
11.8K 140 12
here you guys go, the sequel to my rwby x male reader volume 1,2 and 3 stories. hope you guys enjoy. Y/n and his team is back and stronger than ever.
38.7K 761 12
Discontinued once more.