Attack on titan x male neglec...

By Monksanto

Y/n Gremory was always neglected by his family until the day that Zoticus Y/n's father told him that he shoul... More

Bio
Harem
Prologue
Growing up part 1
Growing up part 2
Growing up part 3
Defecting
battle in kuoh
Titan testing
Peerage
Return to kouh
Night out
Failed assassination
Rating game
Family reunion
Mikasa's love (Lemon)
First day at kouh
School sucks
Flirting
New information
Mission in Marley
Punishment (Lemon)
Confession
Applications
Party & agreement
The angel
Return to Paradis
Epilogue
Teaser for a story later in time

Recovery

4.7K 88 26
By Monksanto

Y/n P.O.V~

I woke up feeling someone pounding on my chest, and as I opened my eyes, I began to cough up water. I sat up and took a brief look around, seeing that I had washed up on a beech as a familiar voice spoke.

???:" Oh, thank god you're okay."

I looked up to see my rescuer in a cute bikini as she spoke.

???:" Hey, are you okay?"

I spoke while taking in as much air as I could.

Y/n:" Yeah, I'm okay. Hey, wait a minute; you're that girl from school, Irina, right?"

Irina smiled as she spoke.

Irina:" Yeah, that's me. You're Y/n, right?"

Y/n:" Yup, that's me."

I heard voices come from along to the beach and growled when I saw where the voice had originated.

Rias:" Irina, there you are."

Y/n:" Great, the bitch is here."

I got up off the ground and began to walk away, but Irina shouted.

Irina:" Y/n, where are you going?"

Rias:" Y/n!"

Y/n:" Shit!"

Irina:" Y/n wait!"

I began to run as fast as I could, not wanting to talk to my sister. As I ran, I stopped and began to take in as much air as I could. I felt short of breath as I began to wobble back and forth began I fell to my knees feeling sick, and proceeded to puke the hardest I had ever in my life. After I had finished puking, I fell to the ground, my eyelids growing heavy as I closed my eyes to rest for a moment, but I blacked out, falling into unconsciousness.

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n laid in Irina's hotel room on her bed as she wanted to keep a close eye on him as she was slightly worried about Y/n. Y/n's eyes slightly twitched before he groaned and sat up before Irina put her hand on Y/n's chest, pushing him down.

Irina:" Hey, hey, take it easy, you need to rest; you must have almost drowned."

Y/n:" But I have to get back to my group; they must be looking for me."

Irina:" Don't worry, I'll take care of that."

Y/n:" Well, what should I do then?"

Irina:" You just sit back and get some rest."

A knock was heard on Irina's hotel room door as she spoke.

Irina:" Come in."

The bedroom door reviled Rias as she smiled and spoke to the angel.

Rias:" Um, hello Irina, I was wondering if I could speak to my little brother, please?"

Irina:" Um, sure, do you want me to leave the room?"

Rias:" Sure."

Irina smiled and exited the room before Rias entered the room and smiled.

Rias:" Hello Y/n."

Y/n growled as he used his titan's ability and formed a knife in his hand, and pointed it at his sister.

Y/n:" Get out!!"

Rias:" Y/n hold on lets-"

Y/n hurled the knife at his sister as he screamed out in anger.

Y/n:" Get out of here. I never want to see you again!"

Rias:" Y-you don't mean that."

Y/n managed to hobble himself to his feet and growled in anger; yellow lightning spark around him as he gazed at his sister.

Y/n:" Get out, you dumb bitch! I hope you die in a fire!"

Y/n began to throw as many knives as he could make, making Rias leave the room; as she left, Y/n got back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling, and sighed to himself.

*scene change*

Hange screamed at Sasha and Connie as she went on a massive rant about what they did and what could have gone wrong and losing Y/n. The phone of the base began to ring as Hange screamed out.

Hange:" Will someone pick that up, damn it!"

Pieck sighed and picked up the phone.

Pieck:" Hello?"

Irina:" Um, hi, my name s Irina, and I might have picked up someone you know. Please tell me do you know Y/n Gremory?"

Pieck:" Yes, I do. Are you saying that you have him?"

Irina:" Yes, could you send someone to pick him up?"

Pieck:" Don't worry, I'll be there in a little bit."

Pieck began to walk out of the building as she spoke.

Pieck:" I'm going to go pick up Y/n; I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

Hange:" Tell him I want to talk to him."

Pieck:" Understood."

Pieck entered a car that the group had gotten for getting to places faster and drove to the hotel and saw Y/n sitting at the side of the road and beckoned him to enter the car, and he did so sitting next to Pieck, greeting her with a smile.

Y/n:" Hey."

Pieck:" Hey."

Pieck began to drive back to the base as she spoke.

Pieck:" Y/n, could I ask you something?"

Y/n:" Sure."

Pieck:" Why do you insist on going off on your own?"

Y/n sighed as he looked out the window and spoke.

Y/n:" I do it, so I don't have to get anyone in danger. I mean, everyone has helped me so much, and I care about them a lot, and I don't want them to get hurt, and I have to do it for paradis."

Pieck:" You know Y/n, there is nothing wrong with letting the people love you, help you."

Y/n:" *sigh* I know, but they're important to me, and I would rather I get hurt than they get hurt."

Pieck:" I see."

The duo arrived at the base and entered it, Y/n was about to go to his room, but Hange growled and grabbed Y/n's ear and dragged him outside of the base as Pieck spoke, slightly concerned for her friend.

Pieck:" Wait boss, where are you taking him?"

Hange:" Out!"

As Hange dragged him by the ear, Y/n spoke.

Y/n:" H-Hange, what are you going to do to me?"

Hange grinned and whispered into Y/n's ear.

Hange:" Get ready, Y/n's cause I'm going to punish you~."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 208 51
Y/n was born in the underground city. Y/n was the daughter of a very well known theif. Y/n at 9 years old,and her father,along with her aunt and uncl...
330K 9.2K 45
Y/N was recruited by a young Levi Ackerman to join the Scout Regiment after living on the streets like a rat. But what was supposed to be a simple sa...
12K 256 56
[Attack on Titan - Kuroko no Basket Crossover] (Y/n) is the younger sister of Levi, but the two were separated when their parents split up. Now, due...
2.2K 137 20
There was some semblance behind the scar though; it was a reminder that she too, was human. And now, it was gone. Reiner x Reader | Y/N, the bearer o...