Dil, Dosti And Destiny

Af itskhushi25

Nandini Murthy, a simple but yet badass girl with her own set of problems, is joining Space Academy due to ma... Mere

Prologue💙
Character Sketch💙
1. Fab5 and Nandini💙
2. The New Trustee 💙
3. Fiasco!!💙
5. MANAS💙
6. Revenge💙
7. Phone Call💙
8. New beginnings💙

4. Forgiven??💙

558 52 3
Af itskhushi25

After Nandini went inside Abhi also came running there. 

Abhi: What happened guys??

Cabir : ohh sir... kuch khass nahi an argument took place in the canteen. While Principal sir and Trustees also came there at the same time... Shivay sir was damn angry..... He called us to his cabin....So we all are here....

Abhi: are but Why are you standing outside??

Manik: wohh actually sir that girl she was fighting with me here also and All the sir saw that and called her inside first

Abhi: Ohh shitt.... She is inside??? alone?? I am damn scared for her. But who is she??

Navya, Maddy, Arya: Nandini..

Abhi: Nandini?!?!?! You mean...??

Navya, Maddy and Arya nodded.

Abhi: ohhh to to thik hai....

Fab5 looked at him confused but before anyone could ask him the door opened.

Inside the cabin:

Shivay: princess tell us what exactly happened??

Nandini: Aree we all saw the video in the canteen and I had tears in my eyes so alya commented........................

She told them everything

Nandini: And before you all do something please isme mat pado.... I want to handle them by myself... please..... 

She showed them her puppy face and they agreed.

Shivay: acha okk ab batao Abhi, arya and maddy ko maaf kab kar rahi ho??

Nandini: aree bhai don't worry.... and wese bhi Abhi ki koi galti nahi hai aur unn dono ko toh mein baadme dekh lungi...

Shivomru giggled.

Om: chalo now let's call them inside...

Rudra went and called everyone inside.

Shivay: look guys I don't know what happened in the canteen and I don't even want to know... Just keep one thing in mind this is college and you all are students so behave like one...

Om: and guys I know you all want to do masti and fun and canteen is the play to do it but just be in your limits...

Shivay: Rudra look into the matter we both are leaving as we have meeting....

Rudra nodded.

Maddy: Bhai

Shivay: Maddy you are in college and here I m your trustee not your brother..

Fab5 was shocked knowing that Shivay was Maddy's brother. But their respect for Shivay increased after hearing him.

Maddy: but right now I want to talk to my brother. Om bhai please...

Om smiled and nodded.

Shivay: haan jaldi bolo we have to go....

Maddy: bhai humra kaam ho gaya???

Shivomru, Nandini and Abhi got what he was asking. 

Shivay: Maddy sorry but iss baar you have to work hard.

Om and Rudra giggled silently. While Nandini was also laughing internally. Maddy, Arya and Abhi had horrified expressions.

Om: Aur haan kaam se yaad aaya Abhimanyu Sir, aapki file humne submit ki thi and it's approved.

Abhi (excitedly): really???????

Fab5 was looking at everyone in confusion.

Maddy: aree ese kese??

Shivay: look maddy tumhara kaam isiliye nahi hua as tum dono galti ki thi... so sirf tum dono ka kaam baaki hai... Chalo Om.... And rudra Handle the situation.

Rudra: Haan bhai....

Rudra just closed his eyes relaxing himself in the chair.

Abhimanyu mentally face palmed himself seeing Rudra relaxing himself.

Abhi: Sir....

Rudra opened his eyes and raised his eyebrows to Abhi giving him a dirty look.... bcoz he called him sir...

Abhi returned that look by telling, 'you are a trustee.... at least behave like one'

Nandini understood the eye conversations and giggled. It was audible to everyone in the room Fab5 gave her 'have you lost it' look while arya and navya gave her 'iska kuch nahi ho sakta look' while maddy gave her 'i can feel you' look.

Abhi cleared his throat...

Nandini: sorry SIRs...

she purposefully called them sir and they gave her dirty look...

While on the other side Mukti was busy admiring Abhimanyu

Rudra: ohhkk so what happened exactly???

Nandini: Nothing much this bimbo started it....

She was cut off by Abhi: Nandini mind your language.

Nandini looked at Rudra who just winked at her....

But unfortunately it was noticed by cabir.....

Cabir (thought): Yaar did I actually saw.... Did the trustee actually WINKED at Nandini?? may be i m just imagining stuff...

Rudra: guys look as bhai said you are students behave like one and now you all can disperse.

Everyone went outside the cabin.

Abhi: So guys Go and sit in the class, the lecturer must be on his/her way..

Everyone nodded. Abhi also went towards the staff room.

Here everyone was walking talking with each other.

Dhruv: So Maddhayam the trustees are you brothers??

Maddy: first of all call me maddy... And yeah they are my cousins.... 

Cabir: tere toh maze hai bhai....

Maddy: ohh no no no esi galat fehmi me mat raho... In fact zyada mujpe gussa hote hai... aaj hi dekh lo I guess he knew that mene sirf ek line boli and I was not even there in the argument still he called me to the office. Shivay bhai is never partial....

Mukti: ohhhh......

Arya: chalo guys class aa gaya....

Fab5 went and sat at the back benches.... Maddy and Arya sat at the fourth bench while Navni sat on 2nd bench.....

Soon the lecturer came.

Lec: hello guys I guess You all know me I m Abhimanyu Thakkar your new Music teacher. So let's start with your introduction.....

Everyone started introducing themselves

Maddy messaged in their SEPTET group so that everyone get's to know.

Maddy: Jaan introduce yourself as NANDINI THAKKAR

As soon as he sent the message, Abhi's, Navya's, Arya's and Nandini's phone pinged. Everyone looked at the message. Then Nandini looked towards Abhi who blinked his eyes.

Navya: Navya Naveli....

Nandini: Nandini Thakkar....

Maddy: Maddhyam Singh Oberoi

Aryaman: Aryaman Khurana

Manik: Manik Malhotra

Cabir: Cabir Dhawan

Alya: Alya Saxena

Dhruv: Dhruv Vedant

Mukti: Mukti Vardhan

Abhi: Ohk so let's start with the lecture.

Abhi saw a boy talking with someone...

Abhi: hey you get up...... What's going on???

Boy: sorry sir... woh main... woh

Abhi: stop this woh main woh main.... Shahid right??

Boy: yes sir...

Abhi: if you can't keep your mouth shut then I want you out of the class...

Shahid: sorry sir.

Abhi: it's ohk sit down.....

He started teaching. Then he saw that Navya and Nandini were whispering something.

Abhi: Ms. Navya and Ms. Nandini......

Navni looked towards him. They both stood up. While Alya was smirking. Maddy and Aryaman giggled. Nandini shoot them a glare.

Navni: yes sir??

Abhi (sarcastically): Can you tell me what were you discussing???

Nandini: Sorry sir...

Abhi saw Maddy and Aryaman silently giggling.

Abhi: Maddhayam and Aryaman.... Get up....

Maddy and Arya gave him a 'seriously' look.

Abhi blinked his eyes telling them to get up. Both of them rolled their eyes such that only Abhi can see and got up.

Maddy (extra sweetly): yes sir??? And sir can you please call me maddy?? 

Abhi: Ohk Maddy (he said stretching ) ..... You know what class I think many of you are not taking me seriously so chalo let's give you some demo of what I can do.... Uske pehle Maddy, Navya, Arya and B..... (arya, Maddy and Navya coughed.) Nandini you all come out.

All four of them came out and stood near Abhi. Nandini, Maddy, Aryaman had a bored face while Navya was little scared.

Abhi: So first let me announce something: After 3-4 weeks or we can say 1 month there is going to be a music competition. You have to perform in a band. Your band must have minimum 3 members and maximum 7 members. The one who wish to participate will have to fill up the form. The forms will be available from tomorrow. 

Everyone started whispering.

Mukti: woww guyss... let's show the new bees FAB5 kya cheez hai....

Alya: haan guyss...

Cabir: let's rock it... What say Manik??

Manik: isme kehna kya hai Fab5 hi jitega....

Abhi : Ohk guysss quite.......

Everyone grew silent....

Abhi: yeah so now you four (he turned towards Navni, Maddy and Arya) Your punishment is you all will perform as a band in this competition.

Nandini: WHAT??!!! NO WAYSS

Maddy: I LOVE YOU SIRR

Everyone: WHAT??!!!!

Arya and Nandini were suppressing their laughter while the whole class was shocked.

Nandini (smirking): Maddy are you sure na???

Maddy (confused): kya sure??

Nandini: Are you said na you love SIR!!

Maddy: ohh hello I meant You are the best wala love uhh....

Hearing him everyone started laughing.

Mukti: iss maddy ka me khoon kar deti...

Cabir: Are lady bheem shant....

Alya : haan mukti... He just got excited...

Dhruv: but why?? I mean why he got excited???

Manik: I m also thinking the same thing....

Abhi: bas guys.... SO yeah you four have to perform as a band... AM I clear???

Nandini: NO sir I won't perform with these two...

Arya: aree but punishment hai karna padega... haina SIRRR

Nandini: Na bol diya na.... SIR (she glared at Abhi) please..

Abhi: Ohk Nandini come with me..

He took Nandini to a corner of the class So that no one was able to hear them.

Mukti: yeh usko side me kyu le ja rahe hai???

Cabir: Mukti bass......

Manik (murmured): Par le kyu ja rahe hai???

Cabir: Manik tune kuch kaha?? 

Manik: Nope...

Navya: yaar kya hoga.... I m scared...

Arya: aree Abhi hai na... cupcake maan jayegi don't worry..

Maddy: haan woh hi....

Navya: I hope so...

Nandini: this is not fair Abhi.... You are still helping them...

Abhi: babydoll first listen to me...

Nandini pouted but nodded.

Abhi: abhi ka mat socho... I gave you this punishment because agar baadme when you forgive them and tumhe ek band banke bahar aana ho toh you will have an excuse that mene punishment di thi and because of that you became friends.... Otherwise kisiko bhi doubt ja sakta hai... You are getting what I m saying right??

Nandini: hmm.... but meri punishment ka kya (she pouted)

Abhi laughed a little.

Abhi: aree make them earn your forgiveness...

Nandini (smirked): haan you are right...

They both went back.

Abhi: So you four got your punishment... And I will be discussing more about the competition tomorrow... So I will take your leave... Thank you so much

Abhi went away while the whole class was shocked that how Nandini agreed so easily....

Cabir: yaar yeh Nandini itni aasani se maan gayi... 

Dhruv: Abhimanyu sir ka kamal hai...

Mukti: shut up guys chalo toh dekhte hai....

Maddy: ohhh toh Ms. Nandini itni jaldi maan gayi... Arya mujhe toh laga tha bohot papad belne padege....

Nandini was glaring at him while whole class was watching the show including the Fab5. 

Arya: haan yaar mujhe bhi esa hi laga....

Nandini (angrily): Navya I guess kuch log bhul gaye hai that they have to work hard for something and abhi wohh apna kaam zyada difficult bana rahe hai..... Navya I will meet you in the canteen...

Nandini went away leaving everyone confused except Navya, Maddy and Arya.

Arya: ohh shitt.... hum toh bhul hi gaye.... Maddy this is all because of you kya zarurat thi to comment...

Maddy: are but mein bhi bhul gaya tha....

Navya: congratulations... chalo ab let's go to the canteen....

They three moved towards canteen without caring about others.

Alya: Guys don't you think these four are weird..

Dhruv: haan woh hi toh like kya baat kar rahe the kuch pata nahi chala.....

Cabir: chalo guys why are we wasting our time on them.... let's go to the canteen mujhe bhookh lagi hai...

Fab4: bhukhaad.

Cabir pouted as they made their way towards canteen.

Word count: 2000

How was the chapter???

Please vote and comment.

This is Khushi.....

Signing off....

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

610K 23.7K 28
This is a fan fiction based on the youth show Kaisi Yeh yaariaan- popularly known as KYY. --------- The story revolves around Nandini Murthy- a twen...
3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
44K 2.7K 40
He is sturborn. She is calm. He is rude and arrogant. She is humble and loving. He can be described in one word as MONSTER. She can be described in o...
93.7K 9.3K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...