The Crimson Butterfly [My Her...

By nanaosaki3940

It wasn't until he met her for the first time that their encounter made him believe that the world is just as... More

Prologue
Character Intro
Nana Osaki's Ghoul Quirk & Kagune
Nana Osaki's Ghoul Eyes: Kagugan
Nana Osaki's Parents
Hero Costume, Mask & Weapon
Contents
Chapter 1: So We Meet Again
Chapter 2: Welcome Home, Old Geezer
Chapter 3: I'll Be Okay, Trust Me
Chapter 4: I Won't Hold Back Either!
Chapter 5: Call Me Shoto
Chapter 6: I'm Not A Monster!
Chapter 7: Thanks For Your Concern, Bakugo
Chapter 8: Maybe I Still Love Him
Chapter 9: Can I Get A Kiss As A Reward?
Chapter 10: Did You Just... Bite Me?
Chapter 11: Do I Know Her? Maybe
Chapter 12: It's Been A While, Hasn't It, Babydoll?
Chapter 13: You're Just Like Her
Chapter 14: What Is He To You?
Chapter 15: My Dear Tsubaki
Chapter 16: Your Punch Really Hurts!
Chapter 17: Three Minutes!
Chapter 18: Twisted Future
Nana Osaki's Modified Quirks and Abilities
Chapter 19: Let's Keep Smiling!
Chapter 20: Here Comes The School Festival!
Chapter 21: Mommy Dearest
Chapter 22: His Midsummer Dream
Chapter 23: His Start, My Start
Chapter 24: Break A Leg Out There, Enji Todoroki!!
Chapter 25: Class 1-A's Victory!!
Chapter 27: I'm Not As Kind As Shoto Is!!
Chapter 28: Come Dance With Your Son, Here In Hell!!
Chapter 29: You Will Realize I Wasn't A Mistake!!
Chapter 30: Fight On, Shota!! You Can Do It!!
Chapter 31: It's About Time The Two Nanas Meet Face To Face
Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The End
Chapter 33: Awakening Of The Third Quirk: The Lightning Blade Quirk!
Nana Osaki's Third New Quirk: Lightning Blade
Chapter 34: A Tragic Hero
Special Chapter 1: I Want To Save Them
Chapter 35: Team-Up: Top Three, Nana, Deku & All Might!
Chapter 36: I Care About You The Most
Chapter 37: The Lovely & Deadly Lady Nagant!
Chapter 38: Hey, Do You Remember...
Chapter 39: Brother's Girl And All...
Chapter 40: You Can Still Be A Hero!!
Chapter 41: You Cried For Me
Chapter 42: It's Because You're So Precious To Me
Chapter 43: Loving Him Was A Calming Blue
A Complete Touya-Nana Flashback Chapter
Chapter 44: The Shape Of My Love
Chapter 45: And So The Rumbling Begins!!!
Chapter 46: There's Always Turning Back
Nana Osaki's Family Tree
Flower Symbolism Time With Author-chan!
A New Tokyo Revengers Fanfic
Chapter 47: Touya
Side Story Part 1: Fly Me To The Moon

Chapter 26: We're Heroes Now!!

367 11 28
By nanaosaki3940

Nana's POV

After the announcement of us Class A winning the training exercise, Shinsou slowly walked up to my old man Aizawa and Vlad King as I watched the trio from the far.

"Sensei..." Shinsou said to Aizawa in a disappointed tone. "I couldn't do anything alone... I still lack strength... This was also supposed to serve as my interest exam too correct?"

"You knew!?" Vlad King gasped, looking back and forth between Aizawa and Shinsou.

Aizawa on the other hand kept his usual straight, bored look on his face.

"No, but considering the timing and format of this exercise...This format would easily let you test my abilities without any extra setup." Shinsou responded.

"He's very observant!" Vlad King muttered.

"In any case, it's time for our assessments..." Aizawa stated. "Hurry and return to your position."

When we all gathered around, Aizawa turned to look at Midoriya.

"In any case Midoriya... What the hell was that?" Aizawa asked. "Was it a new move derived from your quirk? How does it work?"

"An ebony mass brought forth from within..." Tokoyami stated.

"It kind of went wild but you got a name for it, right?" Kuroiro from Class B asked.

"And thank god Nana-chan acted real fast in that situation and pushed Midoriya out of the way!" Kaminari added. "Or else Monoma would've died then and there!"

I turned to look at Midoriya with a worried look.

What was he going to say?

"Well, I... I'm actually not too sure myself..." Midoriya muttered nervously. "My power overflowed and I wasn't able to suppress it. It will be like all that I had believed in up until now was stripped away. I myself was scared. But when Uraraka-san and Shinsou-kun helped to stop me, I realized that it wasn't that. If Shinsou-kun wasn't there to use his brainwashing to stop my thoughts, I'm not sure what would have happened. He asked me if it was a bluff but I legitimately didn't know what was going on. And not to mention, Nana-chan saved Monoma-kun's life by pushing me out of the way."

Midoriya looked over to me, Uraraka, and Shinsou and grinned brightly at us.

"So thank you to the three of you!" he beamed.

"I didn't actually do it just because of you, Midoriya..." Shinsou responded. "I was just following Uraraka's instructions... Or rather I saw that my teammates were being also attacked by that black thing and I knew that our chances of winning would be slim if that thing wasn't stopped. I stopped it because I wanted to fight you and win. It all happened by chance. I was only thinking of myself."

All of a sudden, Aizawa walked up to the purple-haired boy and strangled him with his weaponized wrapping cloth as he started to scold the boy.

"Violence!! PTA!! PTA!!" Kaminari and some other students shouted out.

"No one was expecting you to go that far..." Aizawa said to Shinsou, not giving damn care to the yelling in the background. "Everyone here has been training hard every day to be a hero who can save someone. Anyone who can get there instantly would be an All Might-level genius. You wouldn't be able to save anyone if you were only thinking of others. You can't help others if you don't have the power to help yourself. With that in mind, your actions were more than enough to pass."

"Shinsou..." I called with a smile, making him look over at me. "At the end when you let me into a one-on-one fight, you were trying to fight me with your own specialty right? Your reaction time was really quick plus the way you used the cloth was so almost identical to my old man Aizawa. And plus the way you helped Izuku was really cool, Shinsou!"

Shinsou stared at me with wide eyes and a visible blush on his cheeks.

"To be honest, in the first match, I thought you were just drawing off the team's power... But in the end that wasn't all. Your movement and situational analysis skills aren't inferior to anyone else here in the Hero Department! It was amazing!" Midoriya added with a bright smile. "And if we are going to talk about the strength that others can rely on, it's me who is not there yet..."

"Indeed." Aizawa nodded his head in agreement.

"We are going to get back to the evaluation now, but probably... no most certainly! Shinsou will join the Hero Department starting his second year. Nobody here better dare take him on half-heartedly!" Vlad King announced.

Shinsou appeared bewildered at this announcement as he stared at Aizawa and Vlad King with wide eyes, completely speechless.

"See, Shinsou!" I chuckled, patting his shoulder. "You're finally accomplishing your life-long dream. So smile now!"

Shinsou looked at me in surprise for a moment before breaking into a warm smile.

"Yeah..." he chuckled back.

"Which class!!? A!? B!?" other students asked.

"We are not at that point yet. We still have more reviews left." Vlad King responded.

"Hehehe... It's true that Class B may have lost this time..." Monoma trailed off. "However we definitely didn't lose in terms of substance! Now that I know that Midoriya has a quirk like that, we would devise a strategy to counter it! In other words, it means if we had a rematch right now who knows who would win!"

"We're not doing it again. Class is over for today." Vlad King deadpanned at the obnoxious blonde.

Later that day

"The hell is wrong with you!? You scared or something!?" Bakugo yelled as another explosion went off.

"Wait, wait!! I'm telling you, it just wouldn't activate!!" Midoriya screamed out in panic, dodging the attack.

Right now, Midoriya, Bakugo, All Might, and I were at Gym Gamma where the two boys were having a sparring match to find out about the black tendril-like thing that Midoriya unleashed during today's training exercise.

"Stop!! That's not what I meant earlier so calm down right now!!" All Might shouted before spitting out some blood from his mouth.

"I think you need to calm down, Toshi-chan." I sweat-dropped, handing him a handkerchief.

"Thank you, Nana-chan." All Might muttered with a smile.

"It's one of those things that will activate once he's in mortal danger, isn't it?!" Bakugo asked.

"Well, this is training to make sure it doesn't activate, Katsuki." I deadpanned at the blonde.

"What's wrong, Young Midoriya?" All Might asked.

I looked over to see that Midoriya was staring at his hands.

"I guess I can't activate it. That presence has disappeared." Midoriya responded.

Flashback (Three hours ago at All Might's office room)

"A previous One For All user's quirk... So it's some kind of evolved form of One For All...?" All Might asked.

"So you guys always come here to talk or something?" Bakugo asked calmly while taking a sip from his coffee.

"Yeah..." Midoriya trailed off. "I was surprised that Kacchan also joined in."

"Katsuki is also in on the secret now, after all." I smiled as I poured some coffee into a cup for myself.

"Then did you know about this black quirk stuff, All Might?" Bakugo asked.

"I'm also hearing this for the first time." All Might responded. "A previous bald user? The user before my master was said to be a young man with black hair. The ability to possess previous wielders' quirks? Even my master probably did not know about this."

"Then you are the first one to experience this piece of trash?" Bakugo asked. "Hey, so there must have been some trigger-like cause, am I right?"

"No... not at all... all he told me was that the time has come... perhaps there was some kind of external catalyst..." Midoriya replied.

"Doesn't this have something to do with All For One?" Bakugo asked. "He was the one who created One For All in the first place, right? To be able to possess multiple quirks... I get it... It's the same as his, isn't it?"

"Katsuki's right though..." I nodded my head.

"Didn't want to bring it up but..." All Might sighed as he looked over to Midoriya. "In order to prevent that from happening again... You need to understand your own power!"

Flashback ended

"You need to be in more danger!!" Bakugo yelled at Midoriya. "Once you're all beat up, it'll manifest just like that!! Then when you're at that stage, I will absolutely destroy you and become the No. 1 hero!!"

"Please tone down your ego, Katsuki." I deadpanned.

"If it responds to my feelings then that time I was..." Midoriya started to mumble on his own. "It's not a power I can handle right now... that was my conclusion... and then it was as if ability became locked away... but in that case then I just have to visualize reopening and closing that lock..."

Bakugo scoffed before turning around to leave.

"This is freaking boring!" Bakugo grumbled. "If you can't use that power, there is no damn point! I'm leaving! Listening to your damn mumbling is disgusting!"

Bakugo stomped over to me and grabbed my wrist before dragging me along with him.

"Let's go, Nana!"

I sighed before looking back at All Might and Midoriya with a smile.

"I'll see you guys later..." I said.

"Okay." All Might smiled back, nodding his head while Midoriya still kept on mumbling to himself.

"Tch, that damn nerd!" Bakugo grumbled as we walked back to our dorm.

"I'm happy that you came to help Izuku." I smiled at the blonde. "You're such a good friend, Katsuki."

"I'm not helping that idiot, dammit!" Bakugo glared at me. "I just want to beat that nerd and become the ultimate No.1 hero!"

"Whatever you say." I chuckled.

"So what about you?" he asked in a calming tone. "I saw you using some crazy abilities during that fight with Nomu like pulling things closer to you, pushing things away from you, and then shooting lightning-bolt projectiles from your Ukaku Kagune and shit... what're those?"

I smiled when those words came out of his mouth in a soft calming tone rather than in his usual aggressive tone. Bakugo rarely showed the soft side of his personality and if I am more accurate then he only showed this side of his when it was just the two of us. So it was nice to see him all calm and cool like this once in a while. Also, I found this side of his utterly cute and adorable.

"You already know how my quirks got modified by Eri's Rewind quirk during my fight with Overhaul. Those are some of the new abilities I possess now." I responded with a smile. "I mean I still have my old powers and abilities, except they're all just stronger and more powerful now."

"Oh? What else can you do now?" he asked.

"Well, recently I discovered a new power in my Kakugan..." I said, pointing a finger at my eyes.

"New power?" Bakugo raised an eyebrow. "Wait, your Kakugan always had powers before?!"

"I'm sorry I never told you this before Katsuki, but we the Ghoul quirk users genetically possess some special abilities in our Kakugan..." I stated. "In combat, my Kakugan allows me to see fast-moving objects and offers me predictive capabilities like I can anticipate an opponent's next move based on the slightest muscle tension in their body and act accordingly to dodge or intercept. I'm also granted incredible clarity of perception; enabling me to read lips, mimic things like pencil movements, or copy and memorize any hand-to-hand combat skills, techniques, and styles."

"I see..." Bakugo responded. "So then what's this new ability you're talking about?"

"My Kakugan possess this technique that allows me to manipulate the space-time continuum..." I responded.

"Details please." Bakugo scoffed and rolled his eyes, causing me to chuckle, and nod my head in response.

"My Kakugan allows me to shift spaces within a certain range of myself. I can shift myself between spaces, causing anything currently occupying the space I target to swap places with me. By shifting to another space during combat, I can easily avoid my opponent's attacks in an instant and by swapping places with a weapon, such as my scythe, I can leave behind a trap for an approaching enemy. I can also use this technique to escape from restraints and bind an opponent in my place or to discard any foreign weapons embedded in my body." I explained.

"So, you're telling me you can travel through space and time now?" he groaned. "Great... What else can those shitty godly eyes of yours do?"

"I can also target other objects and individuals with this technique in order to shift them to another space in my surroundings. This allows me to transport a weapon into my hand or project my compressed gravity ball to a remote location. Also by launching an attack and then bringing my opponent to me at the last possible moment, I can ensure that my attacks hit their mark. However, the opponent must be within a certain range of me for this to take effect, and with sufficient speed, it is possible for me to escape this attack's range before it can be activated." I explained to him further.

"You're saying that this is a new ability that only you possess, which means other Ghoul quirk users don't have it... is that what's all about?" Bakugo raised an eyebrow again.

"Yes... Yoshimura-san and Yomo sensei informed me that no Ghoul quirk user in history ever possessed teleportation ability in their Kakugan." I responded. "The abilities I mentioned earlier just now, those are the natural ones possessed by all Ghoul quirk users genetically. But this space-time teleportation power; only I possess that."

"How's that even possible?" he asked.

"Don't know." I shrugged. "But I think it has something to do with mixing quirks and genes for generations after generations. I mean quirks will continue to mix together and deepen which will grow in both strength and complexity with every new generation."

"That's true. So even though you were literally born with this damn teleportation ability shit, you never knew about its existence within your Kakugan, not until that kid rewound and modified your quirks..." he stated.

"Yeah... I think Eri's Rewind quirk was the right catalyst to 'awaken' or 'unlock' this hidden ability of mine." I said. "I mean just like you said, I never knew I was born this power, to begin with. I just recently discovered it right after Eri modified both my quirks."

"This means you're getting stronger as well, huh? Dammit!" Bakugo muttered angrily as we stepped inside our dorm. "Looks like I need to train even harder from here on and then we'll have a rematch where I'll beat the crap out of you and become the No.1 hero!"

I shook my head and simply chuckled in response.

As Bakugo and I entered our dormitory, I noticed that students from Class 1-B were also there, happily socializing with the rest of Class 1-A.

"I'm starving!" I whined.

"Let's go and grab something to eat..." Bakugo suggested.

I smiled at him and nodded my head before walking over to the dining table where dinner was already served. Bakugo and I then grabbed some rice with curry for ourselves and took our seats at the table. As I ate my dinner, I noticed that Midoriya, who just returned from the gym, had entered the dorm and made his way toward the dining table.

"Midoriya..." Shoto called, walking up to the green-haired boy. "I was looking for you... You also have two quirks?"

"What?!" Midoriya exclaimed in shock.

"When you asked me to come at you with all I had, you were still hiding your own power? I'm kind of shocked." Shoto added.

"No, wait, you misunderstood!" Midoriya exclaimed frantically. "It might be an extension of my original quirk! The base ability is still the same I think... today was the first time it had become like that so even I was surprised!"

"I see... seems pretty rough for you..." Shoto responded. "I'm sorry for doubting you. Your quirk has become pretty amazing."

"For someone so sharp, he's pretty dense, that half-and-half bastard..." Bakugo grumbled quietly before shoving rice into his mouth.

"You're right." I giggled softly. "Shoto is really dense."

"You were also amazing, to be able to generate so much flame!" Midoriya beamed.

"No, it's not enough. I haven't changed compared to you..." Shoto muttered, looking down with a sad smile.

"I think you were amazing, Shoto." I smiled at the boy. "You just need more training to improve your firepower, that's all. For someone who didn't use his flame ability in the past, you did a pretty cool job out there!"

Shoto looked at me with surprise for a moment before smiling back at me.

"Thank you, Nana..." Shoto responded. "Also, you've gotten stronger as well. I mean you just fought and defeated a Nomu a few days ago, so I wasn't surprised that you won today's match."

"I didn't win myself though." I chuckled sheepishly. "Izuku, Ochaco, Mina, and Mineta were there as well, you know."

"Yeah, I know..." Shoto smiled. "And also, thank you for dropping by to visit me at the nurse's office today. I know I was unconscious at that time and when I woke up Recovery Girl told me that you came by... So, thank you..."

"No need to thank me, you goofball." I chuckled. "After all, it was my responsibility to look out for you guys. Anyway, Katsuki and I are having dinner now. Come on, join us! You too, Izuku!"

"Yeah!" Midoriya beamed.

"Sure." Shoto smiled at me.

"Tch, bastards!" Bakugo mumbled with a scowl.

"Katsuki, be nice." I nudged him with my elbow.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, shoving another spoonful of rice into his mouth.

A few weeks later

October and November passed by and now it was the time of early December. It had been almost one and a half months since we participated in the joint training exercise with Class B and since then till now, I have kept on taking hardcore training from Kaneki, Yomo sensei, and old man Aizawa, trying to improve my own powers and abilities. My new abilities were quite rusty at the beginning, but gradually both my quirks started to develop even more and became even stronger with the passage of time.

Recently, I had improved the new ability of my Ukaku Kagune and thus I could fire more powerful lightning-bolt projectiles from them now. On the other hand, I was still working on the space-time teleportation ability of my Kakugan. Yomo sensei informed me that as I had newly obtained this teleportation ability, I had to wait for my eyes to recharge if I used this technique several times in quick succession and further overuse might cause my eyes to bleed.

But slowly with the passage of time, when I would get used to this ability and completely master the power, there wouldn't be any problem then. At this moment, the range of my teleportation was short to mid, something like 0 to 10 meters range, but soon it would become long-range if I kept on training harder. So, it was just a matter of time before I would improve my space-time teleportation ability further.

I even gave this ability of mine a name and it was called 'Amenotejikara'. I originally took the name from Japanese mythology. My technique's name actually came from Ame-no-tajikarao, the Japanese deity who used his brute strength to pull Amaterasu out of the cave where she was hiding from her brother, thus returning sunlight to the world. My ability's workings might be derived from the Iwato dance of the Sada Shrine; after Ame-no-tajikarao opened the cave and Amaterasu emerged, he took her place inside the cave.

Also, I was also trying to level up my hand-to-hand combat or should I say my martial arts skills and techniques, especially Taijutsu and Jujutsu. Aizawa and Yomo sensei were really kicking my ass these days by making me run laps and do push-ups and all, but I never complained about it as I had to get even stronger than before. Aizawa quoted that with my lightning-fast speed and monstrous physical strength, if I improved and polished my Taijutsu and Jujutsu skills, I would probably be unstoppable on the battlefield.

Anyway, today was Sunday and I took a day off from my training. Bakugo and Shoto were taking their final exam of the Provisional License Course today, meaning that if they passed today, they would finally obtain their Provisional Hero Licenses like the rest of us. All Might and I tagged along with the boys just like we did the last time as we watched them taking their exams without any difficulty. At the end of the day, Bakugo and Shoto successfully passed their exams with flying colors and finally earned their provisional licenses.

"I'm happy for you guys!" I cheered. "Congrats!"

Right now Bakugo, Shoto, All Might, and I were in a car as we were driving back to our dorm.

"You should be!" Bakugo huffed proudly.

"Thank you, Nana." Shoto smiled at me.

"Well done boys!" All Might grinned. "I'm proud of you."

Bakugo hummed while Shoto warmly smiled at the former pro hero.

"Today Young Bakugo and Young Todoroki earned their licenses... which means everyone in Class 1-A are official heroes now." All Might added.

"That's right." I smiled, nodding my head.

As our car drove away and was about to pass by an alleyway, we noticed that there was some commotion going on that route followed by an explosion that had just gone off. Innocent civilians panicked and started to run away from there.

"Hey, over there!" I said, pointing at the alleyway.

"Hmm?! An incident?!" All Might gasped.

"Where are the heroes?" Shoto asked.

"Only 30 seconds have passed since it started..." Bakugo stated with a frown.

"In that case, I'm going!" I added, getting out of the car.

"Me too..." Shoto said, following me.

"Hey! Don't go ahead of me, you losers!" Bakugo yelled, following me as well.

"What?! Evaluate the situation first!" All Might scolded us.

"We already have!!" I responded.

"You might not be able to fight but we can!" Bakugo grinned, showing off his license card.

"But you got them just 30 minutes ago!" All Might stated as he began to panic.

And with that, I quickly altered the gravity on the ground and lifted up all the innocent harmless civilians in the air so that they wouldn't get hurt while I still kept the villains on the ground. Then right on cue, Shoto used his ice power and Bakugo used his explosion quirk, attacking the villains.

"How long it's been doesn't matter!" Bakugo responded with a huge smirk. "We're heroes now!"

I quickly set the civilians down to a safe spot.

"Toshi-chan, lead the civilians to somewhere safe!!" I called out.

"Okay!" All Might responded.

We noticed that the gang of villains was stealing belongings from the innocent bystanders before we stepped in.

"You can't just take people's possessions like that!" Shoto stated and formed a giant ice wall to block off any means of escape for the villains.

However, the gang's leader easily broke through Shoto's ice with his carbonation control quirk.

"Did you think you could stop me with just this ice!?" the leader stated, breaking through the ice.

The leader proceeded to explain to us that his group had studied the area's patrol patterns in preparation for their robbery and that they were determined to not be stopped by high school students like us.

"Get a job!" Bakugo snapped.

"Too bad we ruined your plans huh..." Shoto stated.

The leader called for his gang to run away, but Katsuki and I quickly stepped in. I dashed forward in a flash with my lightning-fast speed and threw powerful kicks and punches at the villains with my monstrous Ghoul strength, knocking half of them out cold, while Katsuki was able to KO another half of the gang members as they tried to flee.

"What the hell? You guys knocked out already?" Katsuki mocked. "I was just trying to hold you all back, and you all say you're prepared?!"

"Katsuki!" I called, making the boy look over at me. "Let's dash forward together. I'll run ahead of you and when I'll give you the signal, you'll attack, okay?"

"Oh? So you wanna show off your new ability, huh?" Bakugo smirked widely at me. "Go ahead, Nana!"

And with that, I dashed towards the villain leader with Bakugo following behind me. The leader was about to attack me with his high-powered jets of carbonated liquid from his gauntlets, when suddenly in a flash I activated my Kakugan and used my Amenotejikara, swapping places with the leader in a matter of nanoseconds.

"Huh?! What?!" the leader exclaimed in shock.

"Katsuki, now!" I shouted.

Right on cue, before the leader could even react, Bakugo used his quirk on the leader and a huge explosion went off, finally knocking out the villain successfully.

"So, that's how your new ability works, eh Nana?" Bakugo smirked. "I'm impressed."

"You should be..." I smirked back.

"That was..." Shoto trailed off in shock.

"A new ability?!" All Might gasped.

The fight came to an end and Bakugo confirmed that everyone was captured and no one was hurt, as started to collect the unconscious bodies of the villains and stockpile them aside.

"Here..." Bakugo called handing over purses and bags to All Might. "I snatched them right before they turned into ashes."

"Thank you for coordinating the evacuation..." Shoto said politely to All Might.

Then all of a sudden, pro hero Slidin' Go came up to us and pulled me, Shoto, and Bakugo into a bear hug.

"That was perfect!!! Amazing!!" the pro hero praised us. "I can't believe you three are students!! Thank you!! Thank you!! You three will grow to become top heroes!!"

As Slidin' Go let go of us, we turned around to look over at the villain leader's unconscious body.

"His gauntlets blew up..." Bakugo commented.

"They did, didn't they?" Slidin' Go smiled. "There are poor quality goods from the black market."

All Might then walked up to us and ruffled the Shoto and Bakugo's hair affectionately, making them blush.

"You three were incredible." He smiled.

"Thank you!" I smiled back.

"Thanks..." Shoto muttered softly.

"Hands off!" Bakugo grumbled.

All Might chuckled before letting go of their heads and started to ruffle mine.

"You were amazing, Nana-chan." All Might grinned. "However..."

"What?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"How did you do that?" he asked.

"Huh?" I asked again in confusion.

"Swap places with that villain leader..." Shoto stated.

"Oh... that..." I chuckled sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck. "Guess I need to explain everything to you guys, huh?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 56.5K 53
(Y/n) (L/n) was the loving girlfriend of Toya Todoroki, always being there for him and always managed to brighten up his day, regardless of what he's...
155K 4.9K 20
Thanks to Izuku's quirk, he was left behind, abandoned by his own mother. For her, his wings were a curse and not a blessing, including his healing q...
35 13 11
"you make me feel alive Riha" The story of how two young teenagers trying to prove the world they can love while being badass heroes. "Our differen...
55.6K 1.3K 24
UNDER REWRITING - 1,2,3,4,5,6,16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 rewritten "Shigaraki... hold my hand..." Y/N L/N, a girl who never really cared for the aspect o...