The Crimson Butterfly [My Her...

By nanaosaki3940

It wasn't until he met her for the first time that their encounter made him believe that the world is just as... More

Prologue
Character Intro
Nana Osaki's Ghoul Quirk & Kagune
Nana Osaki's Ghoul Eyes: Kagugan
Nana Osaki's Parents
Hero Costume, Mask & Weapon
Contents
Chapter 1: So We Meet Again
Chapter 2: Welcome Home, Old Geezer
Chapter 3: I'll Be Okay, Trust Me
Chapter 4: I Won't Hold Back Either!
Chapter 5: Call Me Shoto
Chapter 6: I'm Not A Monster!
Chapter 7: Thanks For Your Concern, Bakugo
Chapter 8: Maybe I Still Love Him
Chapter 9: Can I Get A Kiss As A Reward?
Chapter 10: Did You Just... Bite Me?
Chapter 11: Do I Know Her? Maybe
Chapter 13: You're Just Like Her
Chapter 14: What Is He To You?
Chapter 15: My Dear Tsubaki
Chapter 16: Your Punch Really Hurts!
Chapter 17: Three Minutes!
Chapter 18: Twisted Future
Nana Osaki's Modified Quirks and Abilities
Chapter 19: Let's Keep Smiling!
Chapter 20: Here Comes The School Festival!
Chapter 21: Mommy Dearest
Chapter 22: His Midsummer Dream
Chapter 23: His Start, My Start
Chapter 24: Break A Leg Out There, Enji Todoroki!!
Chapter 25: Class 1-A's Victory!!
Chapter 26: We're Heroes Now!!
Chapter 27: I'm Not As Kind As Shoto Is!!
Chapter 28: Come Dance With Your Son, Here In Hell!!
Chapter 29: You Will Realize I Wasn't A Mistake!!
Chapter 30: Fight On, Shota!! You Can Do It!!
Chapter 31: It's About Time The Two Nanas Meet Face To Face
Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The End
Chapter 33: Awakening Of The Third Quirk: The Lightning Blade Quirk!
Nana Osaki's Third New Quirk: Lightning Blade
Chapter 34: A Tragic Hero
Special Chapter 1: I Want To Save Them
Chapter 35: Team-Up: Top Three, Nana, Deku & All Might!
Chapter 36: I Care About You The Most
Chapter 37: The Lovely & Deadly Lady Nagant!
Chapter 38: Hey, Do You Remember...
Chapter 39: Brother's Girl And All...
Chapter 40: You Can Still Be A Hero!!
Chapter 41: You Cried For Me
Chapter 42: It's Because You're So Precious To Me
Chapter 43: Loving Him Was A Calming Blue
A Complete Touya-Nana Flashback Chapter
Chapter 44: The Shape Of My Love
Chapter 45: And So The Rumbling Begins!!!
Chapter 46: There's Always Turning Back
Nana Osaki's Family Tree
Flower Symbolism Time With Author-chan!
A New Tokyo Revengers Fanfic
Chapter 47: Touya
Side Story Part 1: Fly Me To The Moon

Chapter 12: It's Been A While, Hasn't It, Babydoll?

797 21 0
By nanaosaki3940

Nana's POV

U.A.'s first semester had ended and summer break had begun, meaning Class 1-A and Class 1-B had to go on a school trip to a training camp under the supervision of a hero team named the Wild, Wild Pussycats, and our homeroom teachers, my old man Aizawa and Vlad King. We all arrived at the school ground at 7 AM where we had separate buses for Class A and B and at 7:30 AM we all boarded our buses before heading off to the training camp in the forest. After an hour of driving, we the Class 1-A finally arrived on a mountain top around nine in the morning.

"Wait, kind of stop is this?" Kirishima asked in confusion, looking around. "And where's Class 1-B?"

"We've stopped here for a reason..." Aizawa responded nonchalantly with his hands in his pockets.

"Huh?" we asked in unison.

Then suddenly, a car pulled up to the side making us all turn around to look at it.

"Hey, Eraser!" the voice called out. "Haven't seen you in a while!"

"Long time no see." Aizawa greeted and bowed politely as two beautiful women stepped out of the car.

One was dressed in blue while the other was in pink. They both had giant paw-like gloves on along with some robotic-looking cat ears. I also noticed a young angsty-looking kid getting out of the car as well.

"Rock on these sparkling gazes! Stingingly cute and catlike!" the two women loudly spoke up as they started to do weird poses. "We are the Wild Wild Pussycats!"

"They are a 4 member hero team who all work under a single agency!" Midoriya started to fanboy. "This veteran team specializes in mountain rescue operations! They have been in business for 12 years now!!"

"We are 18 at heart!" the blue one named Pixie-Bob said as she punched Midoriya right in the face.

"The Pussycats will be working with us during the camp..." Aizawa explained to get rid of our confusion.

"This whole area here is our territory." The pink one named Mandalay smiled as she pointed a finger over to a visible clearing in the woods a few miles away. "Your lodging is at the foot of that mountain over there."

"So far away!!" Kaminari exclaimed, his eyes went wide in surprise.

"Then why would we stop halfway?" Sero asked, getting confused again.

"Uh oh..." Kirishima trailed off as he figured out what they all were trying to do with us.

"Let's get back to the bus?" Sato suggested, getting concerned.

"It's now 9:30 AM..." Mandalay smirked. "I'm thinking around noon at the earliest..."

"No way..." Mineta gasped in panic.

"Run!!" Mina yelled out.

"Back to the bus quick!!" Hagakure added out loud.

"Kitties who don't make it there by 12:30 when getting any lunch!" Mandalay laughed.

"Sorry everyone, but your training officially starts now!" Aizawa announced and right on cue, something unexpected happened.

At that moment, Pixie-Bob slammed her hands on the ground, activating her quirk and a deep rumbling racked the earth beneath us. Without any warning, the dirt started to crumble as the foundation of the mountain broke off into giant chunks, sending us all hurtling toward the ground in a gigantic mudslide.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed in absolute horror, falling off the cliff.

The ground was fast approaching and I tried to reposition myself for a landing with the help of my Gravity Manipulation quirk. I then slowly landed on the ground with ease. Others groaned and yelped out in pain as they tried to stand up again while brushing the dirt off their uniforms.

"This is our private territory, so feel free to use your quirks!!" Mandalay shouted at us from the top. "You have got three hours to reach the facility on foot! Make it through... the Beast's forest!!"

"The Beast's Forest?!" Midoriya gasped, looking at the forest.

"Seriously? It's like a name straight out of Dragon Quest!" Kaminari commented.

"There's no point in complaining now, guys!" I said, clicking my tongue, a bit annoyed. "Let's get moving!"

"That's the spirit!" Kirishima grinned at me with excitement.

Suddenly a low growl emitted from the shadows of the forest and we all went silent.

"Did you guys hear that too?" Mineta asked worriedly, looking around.

BOOM!!

We all jumped at the sudden deafening earth-shaking noise.

BOOM!!

"Is it just me or are the sounds getting closer?" Mina asked, panicking again.

"Don't tell me those are footsteps!" Kaminari shrieked out in fear.

BOOM!!!

The earth shook once again, but this time it wasn't because of a landslide. Standing there right in front of us was a huge golem-like creature slowly emerging from the trees. It seemed to be made out of rock with jagged teeth and claws made of stone.

"AN ACTUAL BEAST?!" almost everyone screamed out in complete terror.

The creature raised a fist to crush Mineta but Midoriya quickly pushed him out of the way just in time. I wasted no time and shot a huge ball of compressed gravity at the beast, blowing it up.

"Nana defeated it in an instant! Way to go, Nana!" Sato cheered and praised me.

"You're so badass, Nana!" Sero beamed.

"She did beat the Hero Killer, I expected no less from her!!" Shoji added.

"Thanks, guys." I chuckled sheepishly. "But this doesn't end here. I'm sure there are more out there. So let's hurry up!"

"Nana has a point!" Iida stated before looking back at the rest of the class with a determined face. "Let's go, class A!"

"Right!!" we all responded in unison

Despite more incoming, we banded together to fight back and raced towards the forest lodge. We all worked together and combined the power of our quirks to destroy dirt monsters one after another. We then later reached the lodge well after our initial allotted time limit, arriving at some point during the evening. How many monsters did we take down again? I had no idea. As we all limped into the forest, clearing together, we were very beaten up. Everyone was covered in dirt and soot from fighting the monsters and over half of us were close to losing consciousness. My legs felt as heavy as lead as I trudged the final few steps into the campsite, ready to collapse into bed at any given second.

"Ah, that took a lot longer than I thought it would!" Mandalay said cheerily, causing me to deadpan at her.

"Well if it were us it would have taken us three hours. Honestly, I thought it would have taken you longer..." Pixie-bob smirked and I stopped myself from rolling my eyes at her words. "And you dealt with my Earth beast pretty easily too. Not bad... Especially..."

Pixie-Bob then looked over at me, Shoto, Bakugo, Midoriya, and Iida before she pointed a finger at us.

"You five..." she added, her smirk widened even more. "I am getting your past experience is allowed you to act without hesitation?"

"Yeah..." I chuckled, smirking back at her. "You can say that."

"That doesn't make us feel any better!" Sato whined out, complaining.

"I'm so hungry, I'm gonna die!" Kirishima added who was now on the floor.

I looked around the campsite and noticed the kid from the car earlier standing against a wall.

"Who's he?" I asked, pointing at the child.

Mandalay followed my gaze and smiled in response.

"Oh, he is actually my nephew." She responded gleefully. "Kota! Come over and say hello. You will be spending a week with these guys after all..."

"Hi, there!" Midoriya smiled, walking up to the kid. "I'm Midoriya Izuku from UA's hero co-"

But before Midoriya could even finish his sentence, the kid swiftly punched him in the crotch. Midoriya let out a strangled squeak as his entire body turned white and crumpled to the floor. Iida caught him before he fell.

"Hey, nephew! Why would you punch Midoriya in the junk?!" Iida scolded, also in shock at what the kid did to the poor green-haired boy.

"I can't abide jerks who wanna be heroes." Kota scowled, giving dirty looks at us.

"Abide?!" Iida exclaimed, gasping. "How old are you, kid?!"

"Precocious brat..." Bakugo commented and softly smirked at Kota, somewhat feeling proud.

"Isn't he kind of like you?" Shoto asked the angry blonde, raising an eyebrow.

"Kind of? That brat is like Katsuki." I chuckled out loud, teasingly smirking at Bakugo.

"What?! Not at all!" Bakugo growled, before walking toward Shoto. "Anyway, shut up, you GG bastard!"

"Sorry..." Shoto responded with a straight face, making me chuckle again at their interaction.

"Kota, are you joining us for dinner?" Mandalay asked in a soft tone.

"No! Now leave me alone, would you?!" Kota snapped, huffing with a pouty face.

I looked back and forth between Kota and Bakugo as I held back my laughter while comparing their matching words and facial expressions.

"That doesn't mean anything!" Bakugo huffed as well, making me want to laugh even more. "Not a word from you, woman!"

"I didn't say anything." I chuckled teasingly, hands up in mock surrender.

"Get your things off the bus..." Aizawa ordered us and we all shifted our attention back to him. "Enjoy tonight while you can, the real training starts tomorrow."

"And then head inside for dinner! I'm sure you're all starving~" Pixie-bob smirked.

I smiled and nodded my head as we all headed into the building for dinner.

The Next Day

Today we all woke up about at 5:30 AM and made our way to the field outside. When we arrived at the training ground, we noticed my old man Aizawa was already present there.

"Good morning everyone!" Aizawa greeted us. "Today we will begin training camp on how to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully."

He then pulled out a baseball from his pocket and threw it at Bakugo who immediately caught the ball with ease.

"So Bakugo, try throwing that..." Aizawa instructed.

"This is from the fitness test..." Bakugo mumbled, looking down at the ball.

"Your previous record from right after you started school was 705.2 meters..." Aizawa noted. "Let's see how much you have improved."

"Oh, we are checking out progress?" Mina grinned.

"Since a lot has happened this past three months, huh?" Sero chimed in. "Do it, Bakugo!"

"Then here I go..." Bakugo smirked widely before throwing the ball high up in the air with the help of his explosion quirk. "Go to hell!!"

"Go to hell?" I deadpanned.

"Last time Kacchan yelled 'Die' when he threw the ball, Nana-chan!!" Midoriya whispered, causing me to sweat-drop at the info.

"709.6 meters..." Aizawa stated as he showed his device which was measuring the distance the ball had covered.

Bakugo immediately went rigid on his spot in shock after hearing the result.

"Huh? It is less than I thought..." Sero commented.

"It's been about three months since you started high school..." Aizawa began to explain. "Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. But that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels, with some increase in stamina. As you can see your quirks themselves have not improved that much. That's why we will work on improving your quirks starting today..."

Aizawa then looked at us and flashed out his infamous sadistic toothy grin.

"It will be so hard you will feel like dying, but try not to actually die..." he added, running a hand through his raven locks.

A few minutes later the Wild Wild Pussycats also appeared at the scene but this time with the whole team. I noticed a cute green-haired girl named Ragdoll and a terrifyingly muscular in a pink cat costume man named Tiger who was the rest of the Pussycats standing beside Mandalay and Pixie-bob.

"We've upgraded to our full version!" Pixie-bob winked.

"We are here not only to supervise but to help you improve as well!!" Tiger said. "From what your teacher has told us, you're getting increasingly strong in battle and application of your quirks, but there's something that's lacking in all of you; Endurance. Specifically, quirk endurance... You want your 100% power to be the highest definition of 100% you can make it. In other words, Plus Ultra!"

"Each of you will be given individual training based on your quirk!" Mandalay smiled.

With that, in a flash everyone was being escorted to their respective training sights by Pixie-bob, Ragdoll, and Tiger, leaving only me, Bakugo, and Shoto behind. Mandalay then escorted Bakugo and Shoto toward two big water drums. Bakugo's drum contained boiling water while Shoto's one was of normal temperature. A small burner was placed under Bakugo's water drum to keep the temperature consistent.

Mandalay instructed Bakugo and Shoto on what to do and both of them started right away. Bakugo plunged both his hands into the boiling water to expand his sweat glands and create explosions repeatedly to increase the skill of his attacks.

"Dammit!!" He yelled as he pressed his palms to the sky, releasing a massive attack from his hands, the smoke billowed up through the air.

I watched Shoto get into his water drum which was filled with water of normal temperature. Shoto's training was to alternate between ice and fire to make the temperature of the bathwater uniform. This training was to get his body used to the freezing and had him try controlling the temperature of his own flames. He might even be able to use both quirks at once eventually.

"So what exactly am I doing?" I asked when Mandalay turned to look at me.

"You've double quirks, right? Ghoul quirk and Gravity Manipulation quirk?" Mandalay asked and I nodded my head in response. "At first go and run laps as fast as you can, in order to strengthen your Ghoul quirk's strength, speed, and agility. Then we'll arrange a combat battle between you VS Tiger and Aizawa, where you'll fight with them only with your Ukaku and Rinkaku Kagune. Later after that, we'll work on your Gravity Manipulation quirk. There you'll try to create a ball of compressed gravity as huge as possible, then try to alter the gravity of different weighted objects around you at the same time, and last but not least try to break the hardest objects you can find around you with your bare hands by increasing your own density."

I sighed and nodded my head again. This was going to be a long day.

I trained for hours, trying to strengthen both my quirks. I was also grateful that Aizawa and Kaneki packed me a good amount of human flesh as I craved for it after my Ghoul quirk training. After my Ghoul quirk training and my little lunch break, I went to train on my Gravity Manipulation quirk. By the end of the day, I was utterly exhausted. Every part of my body ached. The last thing I wanted to do was cook a full-on meal, but the Pussycats did say that they wouldn't be doing anything for us food-wise after the first day.

"Everyone! We must put our best efforts into creating this meal so we can eat quickly!" Iida called out to us. "Let's do our best!"

"Okay!" we responded back in unison.

As Shoto lit all the stoves and Midoriya started boiling the water, Bakugo and I focused on cutting the vegetables. I was really impressed with Bakugo's blade technique.

"Bakugo, you're really good at using knives!" Uraraka exclaimed in shock. "It's unexpected!"

"What do you mean, unexpected?!" Bakugo fumed, still cutting the carrots at lightning speed. "How can you be bad at using a knife?!"

I softly chuckled at Bakugo before going back to help my friends with cooking. After a great team effort, we managed to prepare a pot of beef curry and rice which I gladly ate after a long day of training. After the meal, we all washed the dishes together, and later I started to feel a bit cold as the cool breeze blew by. At that moment, I felt something warm being placed on my shoulders. I turned around to look and saw Shoto smiling at me with his denim jacket placed on my shoulders.

"The weather is kinda cold, so..." Shoto stated with a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Thank you, Shoto. That's really sweet of you." I smiled back.

"You're welcome, Nana..." Shoto responded with a small smile.

The next day, the cycle continued; quirk endurance training throughout the whole day, and then before dusk, everyone gathered around in the outdoor kitchen to prepare their own meals. After the meal hour was closed, Ragdoll and Mandalay called all the Class 1-A and 1-B students to gather around outside the camp building.

"Okay, kids! We're having a special event tonight! It's a test of courage tournament, Class 1-A VS Class 1-B!" Ragdoll announced.

"That sounds fun!" Mina cheered.

"Okay! Let's do it!" Kaminari grinned.

Then all of a sudden, in a flash, Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, and Sato found themselves wrapped in Aizawa's capture weapon.

"I hate to tell you this, but those of you taking remedial classes can't go cause your class will be starting right now..." Aizawa stated.

"NO WAY!!" Mina shrieked in shock.

With that, the five of them were pulled away toward the classrooms by Aizawa and I felt really bad for them.

"Everyone gather around!" Pixie-bob announced and we shifted our attention back to her. "For the test of courage, one class will hide in the forest trail and try to scare the other class with their quirks. Then we'll switch and see which class is better at scaring the other! Class A, you kids draw lots to determine the pairs. And Class B, you guys go set up in the forest. Then we can get started!"

As the whole Class 1-B left and went into the forest, my classmates and I huddled around Pixie-bob who held on to a few small pieces of paper. I reached in and pulled out a paper from her grasp. As I looked around for my partner, I realized that I was paired up with Shoto and Bakugo. Bakugo at first threw a fit for being paired up with Shoto but later gave in after I threatened him to accept his fate.

As we three entered the forest trail the noise from the campsite faded into the background. Soon we were left with nothing but the moon's soft light to guide us through the woods, the occasional owl sounding out in the cool night air. I actually didn't mind the atmosphere. It was a nice night out and being around nature comforted me. On the way, we also became victims of the Class 1-B stupid little prank.

After a few minutes of walking quietly into the forest, for some reason, I didn't know why, I felt something bad was going to happen.

"Are you okay, Nana?" Shoto asked in concern.

"Not really." I sighed, looking around, feeling a bit worried. "I don't know why, but I feel like something bad is gonna happen."

"What's gonna happen?" Bakugo snorted, smirking at me. "Will we be attacked by ghosts?"

"Don't underestimate my Ghoul instinct, Katsuki." I frowned at the said boy. "Anyway, let's just keep our guard up and stay focused."

A while later, my Ghoul instinct was proven to be correct as some sort of purple-colored gas was spread across the forest. Shoto, Bakugo, and I walked down the forest holding our noses with our hands.

"Damn it!" Bakugo cursed under his breath.

"Is this gas a villain's doing?" Shoto asked in confusion.

"Probably... I'm really worried about the others right now." I stated, furrowing my eyebrows a bit. "We should avoid the finishing line and go back."

Then all of a sudden, we noticed an unfamiliar figure in front of us. I could also smell the scent of Shoji's blood in the air with the help of my Ghoul senses. I looked forward to seeing a capitated hand on the ground beside the unfamiliar figure.

"Who was ahead of us?" Bakugo asked, scowling.

"Tokoyami and Shoji..." Shoto replied, trailing off.

"That's Shoji's hand! I can smell his blood from it!" I gasped in shock, making the boys' eyes go wide open in shock.

The unfamiliar figure turned to look at us. We couldn't see any of his features as the suit he wore encompassed his entire body. He was in a black straitjacket that only left his mouth exposed. The suit was held together by black restraints decorated with red spikes. These same restraints connected to metal clamps that covered his head and kept his lips open, causing him to drool. Other straps went across his torso, waist, and the top of his boots.

'Everyone, listen!'

I jumped at the voice in my head which I immediately recognized to be Mandalay's.

'We are under attack by a group of villains. Your teacher, Aizawa sensei, has instructed me to let you all know you have his permission to defend yourselves using your quirks. Fight to stay alive and get back to camp as soon as possible! And also we've discovered two of the villains' targets. The two are students – Kacchan and Nana-chan! Kacchan and Nana-chan should try to avoid combat and act independently!'

"Me and Katsuki?" I repeated, frowning again.

At that moment, Bakugo rushed over to the villain in front of us. But before he could even attack, the villain turned his teeth into a web of powerful blades and shot them at Bakugo. I quickly released my Rinkaku Kagune and wrapped it around Bakugo's body and pulled him away from the villain, while Shoto formed an ice wall in front of us to protect us from the villain's attack.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I scolded him in annoyance.

"Don't go rushing carelessly into anything!" Shoto added, annoyed as well. "Didn't you hear earlier? She said you and Nana are being targeted."

"That damn Deku did something!" Katsuki stated with a huge smirk. "Saying 'Fight' and then 'Don't Fight', I don't care what anyone says!"

Bakugo was about to attack the villain again, but the villain quickly attacked back with his sharp blades and Shoto again put up a huge ice wall in front of us.

"So hungry..." the villain groaned, shuffling forward. "Show me your flesh..."

"Tch, this is stupid." I clicked my tongue and rushed towards the villain.

"Nana, wait! Don't!" Shoto yelled out in concern.

The villain again shot his web of sharp blade teeth towards me but with the help of my Ghoul quirk speed and agility and my Rinkaku Kagune, I dodged his attacks with ease. I flew up and punched him in the face and chest, making him fly away from me. In a flash, I again dashed towards him and punched and kicked him with all my Ghoul strength. Whenever he tried to attack me with his blades, I dodged or blocked his attacks with my Rinkaku or Ukaku Kagune. The villain's blade teeth were sharp and strong but weren't as much as my Kagune.

Later in the fight, I managed to get hold of his blade teeth with my bare hands and broke them into pieces using my Ghoulish strength with ease. The villain screamed out in pain and agony but I didn't let him go. I threw a few powerful kicks and punches, before knocking the villain out cold completely.

"Bakugo! Todoroki! Nana!"

We three turned around to see to whom the voice belonged as it yelled our names. A dark mass slowly emerged from the heart of the forest. A giant clawed hand reached out to grab the trunk of another tree, crushing it in its grip.

"Is that...?" Shoto muttered.

"No way..." I gasped.

"It's Tokoyami!" Bakugo stated with a frown.

Bakugo, Shoto, and I looked on in shock, spotting Tokoyami who was trapped in the center of Dark Shadow's body. The shadows were slowly consuming Tokoyami, creeping up his arms and legs and trying to cover his face. Dark Shadow then let out an ear-splitting shriek echoing. We froze as it turned its head, looking straight at us. Suddenly it darted towards us.

"Use your quirks to make some light!" Tokoyami yelled out to us. "Quickly!"

Dark Shadow quickly moved forward and was on top of us in an instant. Shoto quickly activated his flames and Bakugo let off Stun Grenade as Dark Shadow came closer to us before the light from Bakugo and Shoto's combined quirks forced Dark Shadow to retreat back into Tokoyami. Tokoyami was now breathing heavily as he fell to his knees and was able to regain control.

"Thank you..." he said in a ragged voice, panting heavily. "I apologize for my ignorance. I thought the dark of night could strengthen Dark Shadow and provide an advantage to us, but I was wrong."

"I wouldn't say that..." Shoto said.

"You're okay now, that's what matters." I smiled reassuringly.

"Tokoyami!"

We turned to face the new voice to find Midoriya and Shoji running toward them.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Bakugo scoffed at Midoriya's current state.

I noticed that all of Midoriya's arms and legs were broken as he looked totally beaten up.

"Kota-kun was in trouble..." Midoriya responded. "I saved him."

"I thought you didn't hurt yourself when you used your quirk anymore, but clearly I was wrong." Bakugo scoffed.

"Tokoyami, are you all right?" Shoji asked in concern. "You did a good job doing what we asked."

"Sorry, Shoji. You too, Midoriya..." Tokoyami muttered as he looked down at his hands. "I was too immature. I let my anger take over and released Dark Shadow. The influence of the darkness and my anger spurred on that guy... in the end, it got so strong that I couldn't hold it back and ended up hurting Shoji..."

"We can leave that for later. That's what you would say, right?" Shoji stated.

Tokoyami looked at Shoji with a surprised expression before his face went all firm and serious as he nodded his head in response.

"Oh right! We confirmed that two of the villains' targets are Nana-chan and Kacchan." Midoriya stated and I gave him a confused look.

"Nana and Bakugo?" Tokoyami asked in confusion. "Are they trying to kill them? Why?"

"I don't know. Anyway, I think the camp is the safest place since Aizawa sensei and Vlad King sensei are there." Midoriya responded.

"I see. So now our mission is to escort Nana and Bakugo there, huh?" Tokoyami asked.

"We don't know how many villains are there. You might come across one suddenly." Shoto stated.

"We can use Nana's sensing ability. And we have Todoroki's freezing and if Tokoyami is okay with it, an invincible Dark Shadow with built-in controls..." Midoriya muttered with all seriousness. "Honestly, with this group, we could probably even go up against All Might!"

"What's with you guys?!" Bakugo suddenly yelled out who had been listening to everything quietly for a while now.

"Nana, Bakugo, you guys walk in the middle..." Shoto instructed.

"Don't protect me, you scum!" Bakugo growled, gritting his teeth.

"Let's go!" Midoriya announced out loud.

"Don't ignore me!" Bakugo yelled again.

"Make sure you keep up..." Shoto stated, completely ignoring the angry explosive blonde.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Bakugo huffed.

"Katsuki... just shut it for a second." I sighed as he and I walked into the middle of the group.

As we walked through the forest, we heard some shouting from nearby.

"It sounds like Ochaco and Tsuyu." I frowned as the boys and I went over to the source of the sound.

When we reached there, we noticed that Uraraka and Tsu were fighting with a female villain with blonde hair who was carrying big syringes in her hands. But as soon as she saw us, she quickly ran away.

"Ochaco, Tsuyu!" I called out in concern, jogging up to them.

"Who was that woman?" Shoto asked, frowning at the direction where the young girl disappeared.

"A villain, a crazy one..." Tsu replied before looking at me. "We heard Bakugo and you're being their targets. Why?"

"I don't know..." I replied, trailing off. "But the boys here are protecting us."

"Us? But where's Bakugo-kun?" Uraraka asked, confused.

"What do you mean? Kacchan's right over th-"

Midoriya cut himself off as he turned around to find that Bakugo was gone.

"Tokoyami is gone too!" I gasped in shock.

"An attack from behind?!" Shoto asked through his gritted teeth.

"The boy you are talking about..." an unknown voice spoke up. "I took him with my magic..."

We looked up to see a masked figure in a yellow trench coat and a top hat perched atop one of the high branches.

"This talent isn't someone who should be on the hero side." The man stated as he showed a blue marble in between his fingers. "We will take him to a stage where he can shine more."

"Give him back!!" Midoriya scowled at him.

"Give him back?" the man chuckled out loud in amusement. "That's a strange thing to say. Bakugo-kun doesn't belong to anyone. He is his own person, you egoist."

"Give him back!" Midoriya yelled again.

"Move!" Shoto said before he shot his ice at that man.

But the man quickly dodged the attack. I then shot a ball of compressed gravity at him but he dodged my attack as well.

"We simply want to show him that the path he is on now with its fanatical values is not the only path he can take." The man stated as he started to float high up in the sky. "Kids these days are made to choose their parts based on their values."

"To go out of your way to talk to us... You are underestimating us!" I frowned at him in annoyance.

"I was originally an entertainer you know. It's a bad habit of mine." He laughed as he showed us two blue marbles in between his fingers. "Taking Tokoyami-kun was an improvisation on my part. And also... You're our target as well, Nana Osaki-kun. Come on, join us."

"Never!" I growled, barking at him.

Then all of a sudden my body was enveloped in bright blue light. I gasped in surprise as I felt my body lifted off of the ground before I started to float towards him. I tried to move on my own but it wasn't working. It felt as if I was trapped in a cage.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed in shock.

"NANA!!"

Shoto and Uraraka reached out to grab me but failed as the masked man grabbed my wrist tightly before slinging me over his shoulder.

"You bastard!!" Midoriya screamed out. "Give them back!!"

Shoto quickly used his Heaven-Piercing Ice Wall at my abductor but he again skilfully dodged the attack.

"Sorry, tricks and running away are my only redeeming features!" the man laughed, tightening his grip around my waist. "There is no way I would fight students who are hero candidates. Vanguard action squad! Targets successfully collected!"

With that, he flew off with me, Bakugo, and Tokoyami. I stayed calm as the man flew through the air while he fastened his grip on my waist. I still couldn't move my own body as the blue light was still radiating off of me.

"Who are you?" I asked him, narrowing my eyes. "And who are you working for?"

"You'll find out that soon, Nana-kun." The man smirked.

"How do you know my name?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

But before he could say anything, I heard my name being yelled out from a distance.

"NANA!!"

"NANA-CHAN!!"

The man and I looked over to see Midoriya, Shoto, and Shoji flying high up in the air and heading in our direction.

"Guys?!" I gasped in surprise, my eyes went wide open.

"What the?!" the man frowned.

And right on cue, the boys crashed against us making us all fall out of the sky.

"AAAHHH!!!"

I quickly shut my eyes tight as we hurdled toward the ground and I prepared myself for a painful landing. The boys tackled the man out of the air and we all ended up landing directly on an open space in the middle of the forest.

CRASH!!!

"AAHH!!"

I yelped out in pain as I landed directly on my back.

"Oi, oi, oi!!" an unknown masculine voice called out. "I know those brats!! Who are they?!" 

"Nana-chan!" Midoriya exclaimed in concern as he and Shoji stood up from the ground.

"Nana!!" Shoto called out frantically as he quickly jumped off that man's back and pulled me away from him. "Are you okay?!"

"Y-Yeah..." I mumbled, feeling the sharp pain in my back. "But my back hurts a bit..."

"Oh, look! It's Nana-chan!!" a familiar voice giggled out.

Shoto set me down before he, Midoriya, and Shoji moved to block me from the villains as they shielded me with their bodies protectively. We turned around to see that the crazy blonde girl from earlier was standing far away from us with two male villains. One male villain was wearing a black and white bodysuit that covered his face. He was one who spoke up earlier just a few minutes ago. The man's voice and body language seemed to change completely from sentence to sentence. He also kind of reminded me of Deadpool from Marvel Comics.

The other male villain in dark clothing was a reasonably tall, pale young man of slim shape but somewhat muscular build who seemed to be in his early twenties. He had spiky raven locks that spiked upward around his head, hanging low over his eyes, which were thin, turquoise colored, and heavily lidded. His most striking features were undoubtedly the patches of gnarled, wrinkled, purple skin that covered much of his lower face and neck, all the way down past his collarbone, below his eyes, around his torso, and so on and these appeared to be attached to the rest of his skin by multiple crude surgical staples or hoop piercings. He had several silver cartilage piercings in both ears and a triple nostril piercing on the right side of his nose. Upon closer inspection, he also lacked earlobes on both sides of his ears.

I noticed that the ravenette villain was staring at me and when my brownish amber eyes met his turquoise ones, I couldn't help but feel like I had seen him somewhere before. His face softened a bit when he saw me staring back at him.

"Nana-chan! You should run away right now!" Midoriya stated, looking worried for me.

"Don't leave yet!~" the girl chirped, swinging her syringe at us.

The boys and I quickly leaped back out of the way before she could stick us with her syringe.

"Both your Kagune are so pretty! Stay with us, Nana-chan!~" she giggled.

"We cannot allow you to leave with one of our targets!" Deadpool 2.0 said as he aimed a high kick at Shoto.

Shoto barely dodged it and jumped back as Deadpool 2.0 threw a series of punches at him. The villain then attacked Shoto causing Shoto to attack back with his ice quirk while the blonde girl tackled Midoriya to the ground. I quickly dashed forward and swatted the girl away like a mosquito from Midoriya with my Rinkaku Kaugune before she could hurt him. I noticed the villain with the yellow trench coat reverted to his normal form as he went over and stood beside the ravenette villain who was still staring at me.

"Shoji!" I called. "You still have Katsuki and Tokoyami, right?"

"I got them!" Shoji said as he opened his palm revealing the two blue marbles from before.

"Good job, Shoji!" Shoto said.

"Nana-chan, this is your chance!!" Midoriya chimed in again. "You should run away."

"I can't leave you guys!" I countered back at him, frowning.

"You're one of their main targets, Nana. You need to get somewhere safe." Shoji said in a calming tone.

"That's why I'm staying!" I responded firmly before going back to my fighting stance. "If I go back to camp, I'll lead them to the other students. I can't let anyone else get hurt because of me."

At that moment three dark purple masses appeared in the air which were actually Kurogiri's portal. The crazy blonde girl and Deadpool 2.0 quickly said their farewells to us before diving into the portal and escaping from there.

"We can't leave without Bakugo and Nana Osaki." The ravenette villain spoke up, frowning at his companion.

"That's fine, we can go." The yellow trench coat guy chuckled.

"Huh?"

The yellow trench coat guy laughed before looking over at us with a smirk as he took off his mask.

"Foolish children!" he smirked. "Haven't you ever seen a magic show? When the performer shows something off, it means they're hiding something they don't want you to see."

As the mask completely came off he opened his mouth and revealed two blue marbles placed on top of his tongue. I could see Bakugo and Tokoyami trapped inside each one. The man then snapped his finger and the marbles in Shoji's hands were revealed to be Shoto's ice pieces.

"Katsuki! Tokoyami!" I exclaimed in shock and horror.

"Kacchan!!" Midoriya yelled out loud.

"Compress, Dabi, retreat immediately." Kurogiri suddenly spoke up. "Leave Nana Osaki for now. Just get the angry blonde one back to Tomura Shigaraki."

"What?! No!!" Midoriya exclaimed as we all desperately dashed forward to catch them.

"Sure." The yellow trench coat villain named Compress chuckled as he and the ravenette villain named Dabi stepped into the portal. "That ice attack was the perfect chance to prepare a few decoys. I put them in my right pocket for later. Upon noticing objects in my right hand in my right pocket you would naturally be excited enough to give chase. And this is where I leave you... ACK!!"

But then Compress was suddenly cut off when Aoyama attacked the villain with his laser beam quirk from behind the bushes far away and the marbles flew out of the villain's mouth. Shoji quickly dashed forward and caught one marble. As I was about to reach out and catch the other one, suddenly the ravenette villain called Dabi grabbed my wrist tightly with his left hand while he grabbed the marble with his right one. I gasped out in surprise and looked up at him as his turquoise eyes bore into my brownish amber ones.

"NANA, NO!!" Shoto yelled, running towards me.

"Hello there.~" Dabi purred, flashing out a sexy smirk at me. "It's been a while, hasn't it, Babydoll? I missed you so much.~"  

"Huh? What?" I asked, frowning deeply at him in confusion.

"What, you don't recognize me?" he asked, still smirking, his voice sounded smooth, deep yet husky. "Ouch, now I'm hurt, Babydoll."

My face started to burn crimson red in color upon hearing the endearing nickname that Dabi gave me before I looked deeply into his turquoise eyes and for some reason, I sensed some sort of familiar aura emitting from him. As if I knew him from somewhere. As if he was someone very dear to me.

Nana-chan... I love you... 

I love you too, Touya-kun...

"Touya?" I whispered out in bewilderment, my eyes widened in fractions.

"Release them..." Dabi said to Compress as he threw the marble at him.

I then quickly snapped out of my daze and tried to break free from his grasp, but failed. I yelped in pain as he twisted my hand behind my back and slung his free arm around my waist while my back pressed against his broad muscular chest.

"I'm taking you with me, Nana Osaki..." Dabi whispered smugly into my ears, his hot breath sent a chill down my spine. "This time, I'm not letting you go away so easily... Like I did last time..."

What? Last time? What the hell is he blabbering about?!

Compress then snapped his fingers and it was revealed that the one Shoji caught was Tokoyami and the one Dabi caught was Bakugo. Compress quickly wrapped his hand around Bakugo's neck, making the angry blonde unable to move.

"Nana-chan!! Kacchan!!" Midoriya yelled out.

"Stay back... Deku..." Bakugo groaned out in pain.

"Dabi, Compress, let's go!" Kurogiri called out again.

"NANA!!" Shoto called out as he used his ice to blast himself forward.

"SHOTO!!" I yelled back, trying to get away from Dabi.

But at that moment Kurogiri's portal was already closing. It was already too late.

"How sad for you, Shoto Todoroki..." Dabi smirked at Shoto mockingly, taunting him for not being able to save me. "Can't able to save your loved one. But don't worry though. I'll take good care of my Babydoll."

And with that, Kurogiri's portal closed completely as darkness consumed me before I completely lost consciousness.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
270 17 11
"๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ, ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ." "๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ?" "๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ...
167K 5.2K 35
||"ษช ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… สŸแดแด แด‡ sแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด€s ส™ษชแด›แด„สœส แด€s สแดแดœ." "แดกสœแด€แด›'s แด›สœแด€แด› sแดœแด˜แด˜แดsแด‡แด… แด›แด แดแด‡แด€ษด?!"|| เผถโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™› โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขเผถ in which a girl, alongside her friends...
35 13 11
"you make me feel alive Riha" The story of how two young teenagers trying to prove the world they can love while being badass heroes. "Our differen...