The Crimson Butterfly [My Her...

By nanaosaki3940

It wasn't until he met her for the first time that their encounter made him believe that the world is just as... More

Prologue
Character Intro
Nana Osaki's Ghoul Quirk & Kagune
Nana Osaki's Ghoul Eyes: Kagugan
Nana Osaki's Parents
Hero Costume, Mask & Weapon
Contents
Chapter 1: So We Meet Again
Chapter 2: Welcome Home, Old Geezer
Chapter 4: I Won't Hold Back Either!
Chapter 5: Call Me Shoto
Chapter 6: I'm Not A Monster!
Chapter 7: Thanks For Your Concern, Bakugo
Chapter 8: Maybe I Still Love Him
Chapter 9: Can I Get A Kiss As A Reward?
Chapter 10: Did You Just... Bite Me?
Chapter 11: Do I Know Her? Maybe
Chapter 12: It's Been A While, Hasn't It, Babydoll?
Chapter 13: You're Just Like Her
Chapter 14: What Is He To You?
Chapter 15: My Dear Tsubaki
Chapter 16: Your Punch Really Hurts!
Chapter 17: Three Minutes!
Chapter 18: Twisted Future
Nana Osaki's Modified Quirks and Abilities
Chapter 19: Let's Keep Smiling!
Chapter 20: Here Comes The School Festival!
Chapter 21: Mommy Dearest
Chapter 22: His Midsummer Dream
Chapter 23: His Start, My Start
Chapter 24: Break A Leg Out There, Enji Todoroki!!
Chapter 25: Class 1-A's Victory!!
Chapter 26: We're Heroes Now!!
Chapter 27: I'm Not As Kind As Shoto Is!!
Chapter 28: Come Dance With Your Son, Here In Hell!!
Chapter 29: You Will Realize I Wasn't A Mistake!!
Chapter 30: Fight On, Shota!! You Can Do It!!
Chapter 31: It's About Time The Two Nanas Meet Face To Face
Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The End
Chapter 33: Awakening Of The Third Quirk: The Lightning Blade Quirk!
Nana Osaki's Third New Quirk: Lightning Blade
Chapter 34: A Tragic Hero
Special Chapter 1: I Want To Save Them
Chapter 35: Team-Up: Top Three, Nana, Deku & All Might!
Chapter 36: I Care About You The Most
Chapter 37: The Lovely & Deadly Lady Nagant!
Chapter 38: Hey, Do You Remember...
Chapter 39: Brother's Girl And All...
Chapter 40: You Can Still Be A Hero!!
Chapter 41: You Cried For Me
Chapter 42: It's Because You're So Precious To Me
Chapter 43: Loving Him Was A Calming Blue
A Complete Touya-Nana Flashback Chapter
Chapter 44: The Shape Of My Love
Chapter 45: And So The Rumbling Begins!!!
Chapter 46: There's Always Turning Back
Nana Osaki's Family Tree
Flower Symbolism Time With Author-chan!
A New Tokyo Revengers Fanfic
Chapter 47: Touya
Side Story Part 1: Fly Me To The Moon

Chapter 3: I'll Be Okay, Trust Me

929 31 6
By nanaosaki3940

3rd Person's POV (At U.A High, Class 1-A)

"Hey, did you watch the news last night?" Hagakure asked curiously her classmates since the classes hadn't started just yet at that moment.

"Yeah..." Ojiro said, nodding his head.

"Did you see how everyone in the class was on-screen for a second?" she asked further. "I didn't stand out at all...."

"That's true..." Shoji replied with a small sigh.

"It's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?" Ojiro questioned back.

"But man, all the channels made a big deal out of it!" Kaminari responded, his eyes widening a bit.

"I was surprised!" Kirishima chimed in.

"Can you blame them?" Jiro asked, sighing heavily. "The hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked."

"Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did..." Sero trailed off thoughtfully.

"Shut up Sero!" Mineta gasped in a loud tone. "Just thinking about it's making me wet myself-"

"SHUT UP! BE QUIET, SCUM!" Bakugo snapped furiously at Mineta that even Midoriya flinched at his sudden outburst.

"But man, All Might was great!" Sato grinned with a small chuckle. "He pushed back those crazy strong villains."

"Yes." Tokoyami agreed, nodding his head. "His strength truly is something to marvel at."

"But don't forget about Nana-chan!" Ashido exclaimed, beaming animatedly. "She's fought for us too!"

And that's when everyone started to remember a certain ravenette girl from that very day - Nana Osaki, the Ghoul quirk user.

"Yeah! Osaki-chan was so cool!" Uraraka squealed in excitement.

"That's right!" Momo added eagerly with a smile. "I can't wait to see her again!"

"Everyone!" Iida shouted out to address his classmates. "Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!"

"We're already in our seats!" Kaminari stated bluntly.

"You're the only one who's not..." Sero added, teasing the class representative.

"Tch! Shoot!" Iida clicked his tongue in disappointment before quickly returning to his seat.

"Don't worry about it..." Uraraka said to Iida with a goofy smile and a light chuckle.

"Tsu...." Ashido called out to Asui. "Who's gonna teach homeroom today?"

"Well, Aizawa sensei is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries..." Asui replied, trailing off while thinking.

But before she could say anything further, the door of the classroom slid wide open, causing everyone to turn around and look over at the doorway to see who had arrived.

Nana's POV

"Morning..." Aizawa greeted the class in his usual bored monotone voice while his whole body was wrapped around with bandages.

"Aizawa sensei! You're back too soon!" the surprised students exclaimed in unison.

"You're too much of a pro!" Kaminari stated in shock.

Aizawa entered the room with me following him behind and upon noticing my presence, the air of the classroom shifted immediately. The students in the classroom were either excited to see me there or were completely surprised since they didn't expect my presence at that moment.

"Osaki-chan!"

"Osaki-san!"

They called out my last name differently with a gasp and in return, I sweetly smiled and waved at them as a form of greeting.

"She's so hot!" Mineta whispered-yelled to Kaminari.

"Total babe!" Kaminari whispered back to his friend.

"So you're all right, Aizawa sensei?" Iida asked worriedly.

"Of course not!" I huffed before looking over and frowning at my old man. "Look at him!"

"My well-being doesn't matter to you..." Aizawa responded in a deadpanned tone and I was offended hearing that.

"Excuse me?!" I exclaimed, raising an eyebrow, and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Except to you, brat..." Aizawa sighed heavily, momentarily closing his eyes before looking back at his students once again. "Anyways, attention everyone... This brat over here is my niece and adopted daughter, Nana Osaki. From today she'll be attending U.A High with you all."

"Hello, everyone." I smiled brightly at everyone before bowing. "My name is Nana Osaki. You guys can just call me Nana. And I'm looking forward to working with you all."

"I just want to tell you all one thing..." Aizawa stated, taking a moment before continuing and glaring at the students, especially the boys. "If any of you boys do anything to Nana, I'll haunt you down till the end of the world and make your life miserable."

All the boys gulped and flinched at his threat. This was so embarrassing for me, not gonna lie.

"Jeez, old geezer!" I snapped at him in embarrassment, my cheeks heating up. "Calm down!"

"Shut it, brat..." Aizawa snapped back at me sternly. "Go and take your seat in front of Todoroki."

"Tch..." I clicked my tongue with a pouty face and walked towards my seat.

I noticed my seat was in between Tokoyami and Todoroki with Tokoyami at the front and Todoroki at the back. As I walked towards my seat, my gaze fell on the bi-color-haired Todoroki who was already staring at me intensely. I sat down in my seat and turned around to look behind.

"Hey there, Todoroki." I greeted him with a smile.

But Todoroki simply nodded his head in reply with a straight look on his face. No smile, no grin, no frowns or scowls, nothing. Totally deadpanned.

'Maybe he's a man of few words, I guess...' I thought to myself, sweat-dropping.

I noticed Momo Yaoyorozu was looking at me with a hopeful smile and curious eyes. When our eyes locked, she gave a small bashful wave at me, making me smile and wave back at her. Then I turned around and looked back straight ahead at my old man Aizawa.

"Now I've got an important thing to discuss..." Aizawa trailed off. "The fight is not yet over..."

Everyone gasped in surprise, thinking something very big and significant was going to happen, something serious. But I knew what my old geezer was about to say, so I immediately rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Fight..." Bakugo mumbled out a bit loud, frowning.

"Don't tell me!" Midoriya gasped in concern.

"The villains again?!" Mineta freaked out, literally panicking.

"Stop with the suspense and spit it out already, old geezer." I sighed, rolling my eyes again.

After a moment of dramatic silence, Aizawa opened his mouth.

"The U.A. sports festival is drawing near!" Aizawa stated with a seriously dramatic look and tone.

"Such a drama queen..." I commented with a scoff, shaking my head.

"That's a super normal school event!!" Kirishima exclaimed in excitement.

"Wait a minute!" Kaminari spoke up, stopping Kirishima from cheering even more.

"Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro asked in concern.

"What if they attack us again or something...?" Ojiro asked further.

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event..." Aizawa responded. "Security will also be strengthened to five times that of the previous year. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be canceled by a few villains."

'But the way the U.A. sports festival is represented, it'll give the villains a chance of increasing some risks as well...' I thought to myself, letting out a small sigh. 'They'll obviously get some ideas about our quirks and will be extremely precautious next time they attack us...'

Aizawa further explained that the competition was far too important to be canceled at the last minute like this. It was one of the most-viewed events in the world and a significant opportunity for U.A. students to get scouted by professional Hero Agencies. I simply sighed again and shook my head in disappointment.

Later that day, during the lunch break, I was called by Principal Nezu at his office. When I went there, I found Nezu and Aizawa waiting for me.

"Hello, Sir..." I greeted and bowed as I walked into the room, closing the door behind me.

"Hello, Nana-chan!" The Principal smiled widely at me, beaming while I walked up to his desk and sat beside Aizawa with Nezu in front of us.

"You called?" I asked in a polite tone curiously.

"Yes!" Nezu nodded. "I wanted to ask you whether you want to participate in the festival or not."

"Of course, I'm participating..." I responded without any hesitation.

"I think you shouldn't..." Aizawa spoke up, causing me to look over at him with a scowl. "The festival will be broadcast widely around Japan and you're already a major target to the villains."

"Then what about my classmates, huh?" I frowned, scoffing. "The way you U.A. people showcase the festival to the entire nation isn't gonna help the students at all. Rather they'll be in huge trouble because of it later in the future. The villains will watch the festival and get a solid good idea about the quirks of these future heroes, which will help them take proper precautions next time they attack. And when it comes to me, then don't even bother about it. Those idiotic villains have been after me ever since Mom and Dad passed away and yet they couldn't even put a single scratch on me. So I'll be okay, trust me..."

Both Aizawa and Nezu let out a sigh as they knew how stubborn and hot-heated I was. Just like my Mom.

After school was over, I stood up from my seat and started to pack my bag when suddenly I noticed something interesting outside our classroom door. There was a hoard of people who had gathered around our classroom, blocking the doorway.

"What business do you have with Class 1-A?" Iida asked animatedly to the crowd outside.

"We can't get out!" Mineta complained, a bit worried. "What'd you come here for anyway?"

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry..." Bakugo responded to Mineta in a calming tone as he walked towards the door. "We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival."

'So Bakugo can actually talk and behave like a normal decent person, huh...' I thought, surprised at how he spoke.

Bakugo then stood in front of the crowd at the doorway and spoke up again.

"There's no point in doing stuff like this. So... out of my way, you extras!" Bakugo scowled.

'You know what... I take back whatever I just said right now...' I thought, deadpanning.

"Stop calling people 'extras' just because you don't know them!" Iida scolded the blonde while Midoriya let out a shriek in fear.

"I came to see what famous Class 1-A was like..." A new voice caught my attention as a boy with lavender hair and pale skin made his way to the front of the crowd. "But you seem pretty arrogant... Are all students in the hero course like this?"

While Midoriya, Uraraka, Mineta, and Iida frantically shook their heads, Bakugo let out a growl.

"You aren't the only people who worked hard to get into the hero course, you know." The lavender-colored-haired boy continued. "Those of us in general studies or support are being given a chance by this festival. Depending on our performance, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. From what I hear they'll also consider taking the weak links out. So. . . consider this a declaration of war."

"We don't consider our opponents weak..." I spoke up loud with a sigh, making everyone turn to look at me as I made my way toward the doorway and stood beside Bakugo. "At least not me... and neither do I look down upon anyone. It's a sports festival, so let's all work hard and try our best to put up a good fight against one another and also respect each other's strengths and abilities. That's how sportsmanship works."

"You're Nana Osaki, the Ghoul quirk user, right?" the lavender-haired boy asked. "The one who fought against the villains at USJ until All Might showed up?"

"Yeah, that's me..." I confirmed, raising an eyebrow.

"You're a good sport." He smirked. "I like you. I heard amazing things about you as well. I hope you and I could go against one another at the sports festival."

"Well, I'm looking forward to a good fight then..." I stated and raised my right hand for a handshake which he gladly accepted. "And sorry, I didn't get your name."

"It's Hitoshi Shinso..." He smirked, letting go of my hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Shinso..." I smiled back in response.

"Tch, this is just a waste of time!" Bakugo growled. "Out of my way, you extras!"

With that, the blonde shoved everyone away from his path and stomped off.

"Just ignore him..." I sighed, making Shinso chuckle softly.

I looked at the crowd outside the classroom and smiled apologetically.

"I'm sorry about Bakugo's behaviors and etiquette..." I stated in an apologetic tone, bowing. "I assure you that he means no harm. And about the sports festival... let's put all our efforts into it and try our best."

The crowd finally calmed down and smiled at me. After my request, the crowd dispersed, finally leaving our classroom doorway.

"You're so cool, Osaki-san!" Midoriya and Uraraka squealed in amazement.

"So manly!" Kirishima cried animatedly, making me let out a small sheepish chuckle.

"It was nothing really..." I shrugged with a small smirk. "I did what I had to do. Well, I've to go now. See ya."

And with that, I walked out of the classroom and left the scene.

Later that day, in the late afternoon, I made my way toward a small neighborhood café in the 20th ward. As soon as I opened the door, a small bell rang. I noticed all the familiar faces turned around to look at me.

"Nana-Nee!" Touka and Ayato smiled and waved. "Welcome back!"

"Hey Touka, Ayato! Great to see you guys again." I smiled back before turning to look at the other two people. "Hey Kaya, Enji."

"Hey, Nana!" The said two waved back.

"Ah, Nana..." Yoshimura, the manager of the café, who was standing at the counter table, smiled warmly at me. "Hello there."

"Hello, Yoshimura-san." I smiled back at the kind older man, taking a seat at the counter. "How you all have been?"

"We're all doing well as usual." He responded. "It's been a while since you visited us here last time."

"Sorry... I've been busy for a while." I smiled apologetically.

"You don't need to apologize. We all heard what happened at USJ. How is Aizawa now? Is he doing well?"

"He's fine now." I sighed. "He came to school today with bandages wrapped around his body. That old geezer..."

"Well, you know how he is." Yoshimura chuckled.

"Yeah... well anyways, the U.A. sports festival is coming up soon..." I stated.

"The U.A. sports festival?" Touka asked as she and her brother made their way toward me.

"When is it?" Ayato asked.

"Next month..." I replied before looking back at Yoshimura again. "I need some help with my training. Can Yomo-sensei help me out?"

"Yomo-sensei is quite busy now these days..." Ayato replied.

"The villain attacks have increased a lot recently..." Yoshimura added. "So, Renji is lending his helping hand to the cops and pro-heroes."

"Then what about Nishiki senpai?" I asked.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, someone put an arm around my neck, making me fling a bit at the touch.

"Why do you need Nishiki senpai when you have me?" the person spoke up.

I didn't need any time to recognize the voice cause it was so familiar to me.

"Well, hello there stranger..." I stated as I turned to look at the white-haired boy who was of my age. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"Yes, it has been, Hidenka." The white-haired boy smirked at me.

"So Kaneki-kun... Will you be the one to help Nana out in her training then?" Yoshimura asked.

"Yes, and it'll be my absolute pleasure..." Kaneki smirked widely. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134 10 10
"So, if you could kill any hero, who would it be?" Toga excitedly asked the group as they took a break from planning their mission. "Any hero? That h...
25.1K 513 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
55.9K 1.3K 24
UNDER REWRITING - 1,2,3,4,5,6,16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 rewritten "Shigaraki... hold my hand..." Y/N L/N, a girl who never really cared for the aspect o...
28.8K 684 38
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fiction, with some OCs (characters' kids and...