The Crimson Butterfly [My Her...

By nanaosaki3940

It wasn't until he met her for the first time that their encounter made him believe that the world is just as... More

Prologue
Character Intro
Nana Osaki's Ghoul Quirk & Kagune
Nana Osaki's Ghoul Eyes: Kagugan
Nana Osaki's Parents
Hero Costume, Mask & Weapon
Contents
Chapter 2: Welcome Home, Old Geezer
Chapter 3: I'll Be Okay, Trust Me
Chapter 4: I Won't Hold Back Either!
Chapter 5: Call Me Shoto
Chapter 6: I'm Not A Monster!
Chapter 7: Thanks For Your Concern, Bakugo
Chapter 8: Maybe I Still Love Him
Chapter 9: Can I Get A Kiss As A Reward?
Chapter 10: Did You Just... Bite Me?
Chapter 11: Do I Know Her? Maybe
Chapter 12: It's Been A While, Hasn't It, Babydoll?
Chapter 13: You're Just Like Her
Chapter 14: What Is He To You?
Chapter 15: My Dear Tsubaki
Chapter 16: Your Punch Really Hurts!
Chapter 17: Three Minutes!
Chapter 18: Twisted Future
Nana Osaki's Modified Quirks and Abilities
Chapter 19: Let's Keep Smiling!
Chapter 20: Here Comes The School Festival!
Chapter 21: Mommy Dearest
Chapter 22: His Midsummer Dream
Chapter 23: His Start, My Start
Chapter 24: Break A Leg Out There, Enji Todoroki!!
Chapter 25: Class 1-A's Victory!!
Chapter 26: We're Heroes Now!!
Chapter 27: I'm Not As Kind As Shoto Is!!
Chapter 28: Come Dance With Your Son, Here In Hell!!
Chapter 29: You Will Realize I Wasn't A Mistake!!
Chapter 30: Fight On, Shota!! You Can Do It!!
Chapter 31: It's About Time The Two Nanas Meet Face To Face
Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The End
Chapter 33: Awakening Of The Third Quirk: The Lightning Blade Quirk!
Nana Osaki's Third New Quirk: Lightning Blade
Chapter 34: A Tragic Hero
Special Chapter 1: I Want To Save Them
Chapter 35: Team-Up: Top Three, Nana, Deku & All Might!
Chapter 36: I Care About You The Most
Chapter 37: The Lovely & Deadly Lady Nagant!
Chapter 38: Hey, Do You Remember...
Chapter 39: Brother's Girl And All...
Chapter 40: You Can Still Be A Hero!!
Chapter 41: You Cried For Me
Chapter 42: It's Because You're So Precious To Me
Chapter 43: Loving Him Was A Calming Blue
A Complete Touya-Nana Flashback Chapter
Chapter 44: The Shape Of My Love
Chapter 45: And So The Rumbling Begins!!!
Chapter 46: There's Always Turning Back
Nana Osaki's Family Tree
Flower Symbolism Time With Author-chan!
A New Tokyo Revengers Fanfic
Chapter 47: Touya
Side Story Part 1: Fly Me To The Moon

Chapter 1: So We Meet Again

1.5K 39 12
By nanaosaki3940

(The USJ Arc)

3rd Person's POV

"So you finally woke up?" a ravenette girl spoke up from the kitchen when she realized someone familiar entered the scene.

It was one early morning in the month of April when the cool breeze of spring gently swayed the leaves of trees outside of a small Japanese-styled house. 

"Yeah..." Shota Aizawa, a well-known pro-hero, yawned in response as he rubbed his tired eyes, walking down the stairs. 

"Did you sleep well?" the girl asked genuinely.

Aizawa simply hummed in response, slightly nodding his head at her.

"Well, I made breakfast..." she said with a warm smile as Aizawa nodded his head once again before they both sat down to eat.

"Thanks for the food..." Aizawa said his prayer before taking his first bite.

"How is it?" the girl asked in a hopeful tone.

"Good as always..." he replied in his usual bored monotone voice, causing the girl to pout a little.

'Jeez, old geezer... Putting a little effort in your style of appreciation won't kill ya!' she thought as her eyes twitched at him.

"Hey, old geezer..." she spoke up again. "Did you finish my paperwork and all?"

"No..." he replied, slightly shaking his head. "Not yet..."

"Oh?" she asked, blinking a bit.

"Well, you did make your decision of joining UA at the last moment..." Aizawa explained. "Don't worry. Principal Nezu said to meet him tomorrow during school hours."

"Okay." she sighed in relief.

"Well, I should better head out..." Aizawa said with a content sigh, finishing his breakfast.

"Where are you taking your students today?" the girl asked in a curious tone.

"To USJ..." he replied.

"Isn't it a practical training area that is designed to simulate any kind of accident or disaster?" she asked.

"Yeah..." he said, nodding his head in response.

"I'm lacking behind everyone else." the girl muttered in a worried tone.

"Don't worry, brat..." Aizawa responded. "You're smart. You'll easily catch up soon... Though I did notice that you were slacking off your training recently..."

"Let's not talk about it, old geezer." she huffed, avoiding the topic, causing Aizawa to let out a sigh before he started to walk out of the dining room.

"Hey, Nana..." he called out, halting on his spot and looking back at her one more time. "One more thing..."

"What is it?" the ravenette girl named Nana Osaki asked, looking up at him.

"Do me a favor and stay out of trouble today..." Aizawa warned her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Can't promise that old man..." she replied with a cheeky smirk.

"I'm being serious here, Nana..." he said with a stern face.

"Okay, fine..." she said as she put up her hands in surrender. "Chill, old man, I was joking."

Aizawa let out another sigh before turning around and heading outside.

"I'm heading out, brat..." he announced before leaving the house.

"Be safe..." she mumbled softly as she stared at her parent's retreating figure.

At UA High (9:50 AM)

"For today's hero basic training..." Aizawa stated to his class, standing in front of them with his hands in his pockets. "It's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person..."

'Turned into?' a green-haired boy named Izuku Midoriya thought. 'I wonder if it's a special case?'

"Excuse me?" a boy with a tape quirk named Hanta Sero asked. "What will we be doing?"

"Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between..." Aizawa replied to the question. "It's rescue training."

"Rescue..." Denki Kaminari, an electricity quirk user, along with others awed in surprise. "Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time too!"

"Right?" invincible girl Toru Hagakure giggled with excitement.

"Idiot, this is the duty of a hero!" hardening quirk user Eijiro Kirishima pointed out to Kaminari. "My arms are ready to rumble!"

"No one can beat me in water, ribbit." a heteromorph with a frog quirk named Tsuyu Asui smiled at her friends.

"Hey, I'm not done..." Aizawa stated in a stern voice.

To this, the students immediately flinched at the tone of his voice.

"You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time." Aizawa continued, slightly furrowing his eyebrows. "Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready."

After their meeting with their homeroom teacher Aizawa, they quickly changed into their hero costumes before gathering around in front of UA's school bus which would take them to their designated spot, the USJ.

"Deku, you're wearing your P.E. clothes. Where is your costume?" a gravity quirk user named Ochaco Uraraka asked Midoriya.

"It got ripped up during the combat training..." Midoriya chuckled with a sheepish smile. "So, I'm waiting for the support company to fix it."

"Class 1-A, gather around!" the class representative, Tenya Iida called out loudly.

In response, slowly one by one everyone got on the bus. As they headed to their destination, Asui suddenly spoke up to Midoriya.

"Midoriya, your quirk is like All Might's..." Asui pointed out in a curious tone.

"H-Huh?! Y-Y-You think so?!" Midoriya squeaked out in panic at Asui's statement. "But...I'm...uh..."

"Wait a sec, Tsu!" Kirishima spoke up, interrupting the green-haired boy. "All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his. They just kind of look the same."

At this, Midoriya let out a heavy sigh of relief after hearing Kirishima's words.

"But it's nice to have a simple augmenting type of quirk..." Kirishima added thoughtfully. "You can do a lot of flashy stuff! My hardening's strong against others, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like much."

"I think it's really cool!" Midoriya said with admiration. "It's a quirk that can definitely pass as a pro's!"

"A pro's huh?" Kirishima asked with a grin. "But you've to think about popularity as a hero too you know."

"My navel laser is pro-level in both flashiness and strength" Yuga Aoyama, a boy with a laser-like quirk, stated.

"But it's not great that it gives you a stomachache!" an acid quirk user named Mina Ashido laughed teasingly at Aoyama.

"Well, if we're talking about flashy and strong, it's gotta be Todoroki and Bakugo, though, huh?" Kirishima grinned.

"Tch..." Katsuki Bakugo, infamously known for his rough personality and explosion quirk, clicked his tongue in irritation.

"Bakugo's always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular though..." Asui muttered, pursing her lips.

"What the hell! You wanna fight!" Bakugo immediately snarled at Asui with an angry face, clenching his fists.

"See?" Asui said, pointing at Bakugo, proving her point.

"We haven't known each other that long, so it's amazing that everyone already knows his personality is crap steeped in sewage!" Kaminari smirked in amusement.

"What's with that vocabulary, bastard?!" Bakugo yelled in absolute fury. "I'll kill you!"

'Kacchan's being teased...' Midoriya thought in shock while shaking in terror as he witnessed his classmates teasing his childhood friend. 'I can't believe what I'm seeing! That's UA for you!'

"What a vulgar conversation..." Momo Yaoyorozu, known for her creation quirk, sighed in disgust, frowning at Bakugo for his outburst.

"But I like stuff like this too!" Uraraka beamed with a huge grin, enjoying the liveliness of the bus.

Just then, right on cue, the bus came to a stop and Aizawa turned around to face his student from the front.

"We're here..." Aizawa announced in a loud firm tone, scowling at his rowdy students. "Stop messing around."

"Yes, Sir!!" 

At USJ

Class 1-A entered the USJ (Unforeseen Simulation Joint) and was greeted by pro-hero Thirteen. She introduced herself to the students while Midoriya and Uraraka beamed with excitement to have Thirteen as their instructor. As they went inside the building, everyone was amazed to see the interior structure of the building. It was a huge area of different zones for rescue training. The facility consisted of a dome-shaped building composed of eight main sections, with six of them emulating a particular disaster scenario. The entrance to the building consisted of a large blue gate which was located to the north. The central area was connected to the simulation area as well as the main entrance. The Ruins Zone was located in the northeast and this zone simulated a destroyed urban environment, with buildings found in precarious conditions. The Landslide Zone was located to the east and this zone simulated sloped terrain with assorted debris. The Mountain Zone was located to the south and it simulated a rocky, mountainous area filled with cliffs. The Conflagration Zone was located to the southwest which simulated an urban environment that was constantly on fire. The Flood Zone was located to the west and it simulated a maritime environment with a lake, a ship, and even a waterslide. The Downpour Zone was located to the northwest and this zone simulated an urban environment that was constantly hit by heavy rainfall and strong winds. Additionally, the building was equipped with sensors that detected intruders.

"Thirteen, where's All Might?" Aizawa asked in confusion, raising an eyebrow. "He was supposed to meet us here."

"About that..." pro-hero Thirteen stated in a whispered tone. "It looks like he did too much hero work on his way to work and ran out of time..."

"That's the height of irrationality..." Aizawa muttered in annoyance, letting out a heavy sigh.

'Well, we took precautions just in case... Hope the brat is alright... She better not get herself in trouble again...' Aizawa thought in concern, thinking out his adopted daughter.

When Thirteen and Aizawa were about to give instructions to the students about today's training, all the lights of the building turned off all of a sudden. Aizawa frowned as he noticed a black portal opened up near the fountain, far away from them. From the portal, dozens of villains came through it.

'Those damn bastards again!' Aizawa thought when he noticed the creepy villain with a hand on his face. 'That's the guy who is after Nana...'

"Gather together and don't move!" Aizawa yelled out firmly in concern. "Thirteen, protect the students!"

"What's that?" Kirishima asked when he finally noticed the portal and the villains. "Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?"

Midoriya moved a bit forward to get a clear vision.

"Don't move!" Aizawa scolded his students once again. "Those are... villains!"

"V-Villains?!" Minoru Mineta asked as his face went pale in shock and worry.

"As in real villains?!" Kaminari gasped.

"This is crazy!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Is this a joke?!" Kyoka Jiro who was known for her earphone jack quirk gasped with a frowning face.

"Thirteen and Eraser Head, huh?" Kurogiri, a villain with a misty portal quirk, muttered as he noticed the people from UA High standing on top of the staircase. "The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here..."

"The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" Aizawa asked before thinking to himself. 'And also tried to kidnap Nana a few months ago... Hope the brat is okay out there...'

"Where is he?" the creepy hand-faced villain Tomura Shigaraki, known for his infamous decay quirk, muttered to himself in agitation, looking around while taking in the USJ central plaza. "I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd too... All Might... The Symbol of Peace... And he's not here? I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?"

"No way..." Sero trailed off in horror, his eyes widening open in shock.

"There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima said through his gritted teeth.

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asked thoughtfully.

"We've them, of course, but..." Thirteen replied.

"Did they only appear here or around the whole school?" Shoto Todoroki, the youngest son of pro-hero Endeavor, known for his half-ice and half-flame quirk, asked with a frowning face. "Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they've someone with a quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind."

"Thirteen, start the evacuation!" Aizawa ordered out loud. "Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible that someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. And Kaminari... You try contacting the school with your quirk too..."

"Yes sir!" Kaminari replied, nodding his head before getting into work.

"What about you, sensei?" Midoriya asked worriedly to their homeroom teacher. "Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks..."

"You can't be a hero with just one trick." Aizawa simply stated, furrowing his eyebrows a bit. "I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen."

And with that, Aizawa jumped down the ledge. He immediately erased everyone's quirk, captured them one by one, and fought with ease. Meanwhile, Thirteen led the students toward the gate to evacuate.

"Aizawa sensei's actually good at fighting by himself against a lot of people, huh?" Midoriya muttered in concern.

"This is no time for analysis!" Iida scolded Midoriya. "Hurry up and take shelter!"

When they all began to run towards the gate, Kurogiri suddenly appeared right in front of them out of nowhere.

'I just blinked once and the guy who looks like the most trouble got away....' Aizawa cursed in a worried tone when he noticed Kurogiri already reached his students.

"Nice to meet you..." Kurogiri said in a formal polite tone, introducing himself. "We're the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous to us but we've invited ourselves into the home of the heroes, UA High School... In order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath and capture the Ghoul quirk user, Nana Osaki..."

"Huh?" Midoriya asked in confusion, furrowing his eyebrows. "What?"

"I believe All Might and Nana Osaki should've been here." Kurogiri continued, tilting his head to the side. "Has there been some kind of change?"

'What?! They're here for the brat again?!' Aizawa thought in shock after he heard what Kurogiri said.

"Nana Osaki?"

"Who's that?"

"A Ghoul Quirk user?"

"There's no one named Nana Osaki here!" Iida stated sternly.

"You'll not lay a finger on Nana Osaki, got that?!" Thirteen warned Kurogiri in a stern threatening voice. "Stay away from her!"

"So, there is someone named Nana Osaki..."

"Who's this Nana?"

"Who's she, sensei?"

"This is not the time for that!" Thirteen replied to the students.

"Well, that's neither here nor there..." Kurogiri added with a sigh. "This is the part I'm to play."

Thirteen narrowed her eyes and was ready to use her quirk. Just when she was about to do that, Bakugo and Kirishima jumped into the air, fists raised, ready to give the villain a piece of their mind.

"Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?!" Kirishima taunted.

"Oh dear, that's dangerous." the warp gate villain chuckled in a dark tone. "That's right. Even if you are all students, you're excellent golden eggs. Especially that Osaki girl."

"Not good!" Thirteen yelled before looking at Bakugo and Kirishima. "Move away, you two!"

But before the two boys could do anything, the villain spread a dark purple mist even further and covered the entire area, where the students stood, startling them all. Thirteen and a few students were able to come out of the mist but the rest got stuck into it.

"Everyone! No!" Iida yelled out in panic.

Immediately the captured students were teleported to different zones of the USJ, scattering them all around the USJ building.

"O-Oh no..." Aoyama stuttered, trembling in fear.

"P-Please be safe...!!" Ashido called out in a quivering voice as she began to tear up.

Somewhere in the city

Within the next few hours, Nana did some of her regular household chores all on her own like washing the dirty laundry, dusting the furniture, mopping the floor, etc.

'Well I don't have anything better to do at home right now...' she thought, looking around her now clean sparkly house with a proud smile. 'Maybe, I should go outside and tour around the city... Who knows, maybe I'll find something interesting to do...'

And she apparently did because, after that, she roamed around and explored the city, going to several different places; arcade game center, ice-cream parlor, bookstore, shopping mall, figurine collection store, ramen shop, karaoke bar... you name it.

"Thank you so much, young lady!" an elderly lady said with sincerity, bowing to Nana. "Thank you for returning my purse."

"It's no problem, Ma'am. I'm glad you got your purse back." Nana smiled softly before looking down at a beaten-up purse snatcher on the ground.

A few people on the ground also gathered around them, creating a small crowd, to see what happened and began praising Nana for her bravery and heroism. Long story short, when Nana was roaming around the city, she spotted a purse snatcher stealing the purse of an elderly lady and as the hero Nana was always known for, jumped into action and took down the purse snatcher immediately, without wasting a single moment.

"Are you a hero, young lady?" someone from the crowd asked.

"Or maybe a hero in training?"

Before Nana could even reply, she noticed a group of police officers rushing in their direction.

"Ah, gotta go now!" Nana chuckled sheepishly to the crowd before running away.

"Hey, wait!" people called out to her.

But she didn't listen as she quickly dashed into a small alleyway nearby and climbed on the walls and pillars, disappearing among the concrete high-rises.

"I wonder what the old geezer is doing..." she muttered to herself as she jumped from rooftop to rooftop of the building.

She thought for a moment about what to do next when suddenly an idea popped up in her mind.

"Oh, I know! I'll give my old geezer a surprise visit to USJ! There's no harm in doing that I guess..." Nana beamed in joy before hitting the road once again. "I bet it's gonna be fun. I'll be able to see the rescue training. I'll even get to meet my future classmates there too!"

Back to USJ

Midoriya, Asui, and Mineta were at the shipwreck zone floating on a boat, surrounded by the villains. They were wondering why and how they were going to kill All Might while Midoriya kept thinking of a plan to fight the villains who surrounded them. Todoroki was all by himself in the landslide zone, freezing the villains with his ice quirk. Bakugo and Kirishima were in the collapse zone. Bakugo was blowing the villains away with his explosion quirk while Kirishima was engaged in close hand-to-hand combat using his hardening quirk. Momo, Jiro, and Kaminari found themselves in the mountain zone, ready to fight with the villains. Tail quirk user Mashirao Ojiro was in the fire zone and dark shadow quirk user Fumikage Tokoyami and anivoice quirk user Koji Koda were in the squall zone. On the other side, Iida, Sero, Rikido Sato, Mezo Shoji, Uraraka, Ashido, Aoyama, and Hagakure were still with Thirteen, standing above the staircase ledge.

But the thing that kept popping into every student's mind was - "Who the hell is this Osaki? Why are the villains after her? And a Ghoul quirk? Isn't it one of the rarest quirks in their quirk-based world?"

Aizawa was still fighting against the villain group non-stop while he constantly thought about the well-being of his adopted daughter.

'Hope the brat is safe out there...' Aizawa thought to himself.

Meanwhile, the villain leader Tomura Shigaraki was standing near the fountain with a gigantic beast called Nomu, scratching his face with his fingers while observing everything carefully that was going around him.

At UA High

All Might, still in his original skinny form, sitting in the lounge, thinking about what to do when he could get in touch with neither Aizawa nor Thirteen. Principal Nezu came into the room and talked to All Might about training his One for All successor and him being a teacher at UA High. He suggested the pro-hero not worry and relax for a while.

"Oh, you know, Daisuke and Junko's daughter applied here." the Principal said.

"Oh really? Nana-chan?" All Might asked.

"Yes, I accepted her application." the Principal smiled. "Aizawa recommended her. Besides, she is smart and strong and has the potential to become a hero".

"Yes, I agree." All Might chuckled. "After all, she is Daisuke and Junko's daughter."

"She's coming to meet me at my office tomorrow..." Nezu added. "I want to talk to her privately, especially about her quirk."

"It's a rare one indeed." All Might hummed. "The villains were always after her quirk since that horrible incident at I-Island."

All Might could still remember that terrifying villain attack that took away many lives years ago. Daisuke and Junko were the victims. They were scientists, who worked in the quirk research center in I-Island. When the villains found out about Daisuke's quirk and its next successor, ever since then those horrible bastards were after Nana. Aizawa and Daisuke were cousins, so as a responsible uncle, Aizawa willingly took custody of Nana. Since then, Aizawa has been Nana's father figure and a role model.

"The villains think that her quirk is a villainous type..." Nezu said. "As it's a ghoul quirk, she has to feed on human flesh to keep her quirk active and strong."

"But she doesn't need human flesh all the time." All Might defended. "She can also eat normal human food. She's a normal human, like the rest of us. She sometimes needs human flesh, but just a very small amount. She never caused anyone harm or killed anyone. And besides, she's already getting help from the Japanese government because of her quirk."

"Yes, I know that..." Nezu replied with a gentle smile in a reassuring tone. "I'm not accusing her of eating human flesh. I want to talk to her about her safety and the attacks she faced in the past by the villains, as they are always after her. I just want to ensure her safety both in school and at home. Look All Might... I trust Nana. I've known her for a very long time. I know she's a good girl. After all, she's Daisuke and Junko's daughter. And both her parents were and still are my precious students. If I trusted Daisuke, I can trust Nana as well cause both of them possessed the Ghoul quirk..."

'That's good' All Might thought with a smile on his face. 'Daisuke, Junko, wherever you are now, just watch. Nana-chan is going to be a great hero someday...'

Back to USJ

The students and pro-hero Thirteen were still standing on the staircase thinking of how to pass Kurogiri, who was still standing in their way.

"Class rep!" Thirteen called out to Iida. "I entrust this duty to you. Run to the school and tell them about what is happening here. The alarms are not sounding and our phones don't have a signal. The alarm system is based on infrared rays. Even though Eraser Head is erasing people's quirks left and right, they're still not working... which means they must have someone with an interference quirk who hid right when they arrived. It would be faster for you to run than for us, to find that person."

"But it would be a disgrace as a class rep to leave everyone behind-" but Iida was cut off by Sato.

"Go Emergency Exit!" Sato yelled, before taking a fighting stance. "If you can get outside, there are alarms. That's why these guys are only doing this inside, right?"

"As long as you go outside, they won't follow you!" Sero added, joining Sato to fight.

"Use your quirk in order to save others!" Thirteen stated.

"Please class rep!" Uraraka cried out.

Thirteen attacked Kurogiri, making the way clear for Iida to escape. But unfortunately, Kurogiri returned the attack and blew off half of Thirteen's body away. Iida started panicking and didn't know what to do. But later Shoji came in and held Kurogiri down, telling Iida to escape. Even though Iida didn't want to leave, but later decided to go. He somehow escaped from the building and using his quirk, he ran as fast as he could to get help from UA High.

'Guys, please stay safe. I'm bringing help as fast as I can...'

Midoriya, Asui, and Mineta are planning to fight against the villains who had surrounded them. Midoriya still can't figure out the villains' reason for killing All Might. Mineta was freaking out and Asui was calm, thinking of a way of escaping. The villains were using their water manipulation quirk to attack them.

Suddenly, Midoriya got an idea. He thought of what Bakugo would've done if he was in his place. Thinking for a while, Midoriya immediately jumped from the boat and yelled 'Die!'. Mineta was shocked by Midoriya's sudden behavior.

"What the-?!" Mineta said, shocked.

"He's a kid, after all!" a villain laughed, mockingly.

Before falling into the water, Midoriya used his One for All quirk by flicking the thumb and middle finger of his left hand. And because of that, there was a huge explosion in the water, which created a huge whirlpool and all the villains were either washed away or drowned themselves. After that, Asui jumped in the air and caught Midoriya with her tongue, holding Mineta in her arms. Mineta also dropped a few of his purple-colored sticky balls from his head and attacked the villains. After the attack, three of them safely escaped from the shipwreck zone.

Back to the landslide zone, Todoroki froze all the villains and started to interrogate them.

"At this rate, your cells will slowly die.." Todoroki stated.

Hearing that, the villains then started to panic in absolute fear.

"But I want to be a hero..." Todoroki added, walking towards the frozen villains. "I would've liked to avoid something so cruel if possible. On what basis do you think you can kill All Might? What's your plan? Who's this Nana Osaki?"

He held his right hand on the face of a villain and threatened him to speak up. The villain started to panic and shake in fear.

"W-We don't know much!" the frightened villain stuttered out. "W-We were ordered to catch and kill All Might!"

"And what about this Osaki girl?" Tokoroki frowned.

"S-She's Eraser Head's daughter with the Ghoul quirk." the villain replied quickly. "We were trying to catch her for years now but failed. The boss thinks that she'll be a great addition to the villain's League because of her quirk. It's a rare and dangerous one."

'Aizawa sensei's daughter?' Todoroki thought, quite surprised. 'But they have different surnames... And did he just say she has the Ghoul quirk?'

In the mountain zone, Kaminari, Jiro, and Momo were surrounded by villains.

"Scary!" Kaminari cried out in terror, after escaping away from a villain's fist. "Seriously, did you see that just now?"

Momo and Jiro were engaged in close combat using weapons produced by Momo's quirk.

"Right now, we need to figure out how we'll get away from all these people..." Jiro said.

"Then give me a weapon too!" Kaminari called out.

"You're the electric guy, aren't you?" Jiro snapped. "Hurry up and do something!"

"You saw in the combat training!" Kaminari argued back. "I can only cover myself with electricity! I can discharge electricity, but it's not like I can control it! It'll hit you two, too!"

Just then an idea popped up in Jiro's mind.

"Then, I'll use you as a human stun gun!" Jiro stated before kicking him on his back, pushing him against a villain.

When Kaminari came in contact with a villain, he used his electricity to electrocute him.

"Oh, it's working!" Kaminari gasped in awe and cheered with a wide grin. "I'm strong! You two can count on me!"

Later one by one, Jiro and Momo pushed a villain toward Kaminari who all got electrocuted by him. And to save themselves from being electrocuted, Jiro and Momo covered themselves with an insulated blanket which was produced from Momo's quirk. After the fight, the girls realized that Kaminari short-circuited his brain because he overused his quirk.

"Hope he's gonna be okay..." Jiro said as she and Momo sweat-dropped at his current 'stupid' condition.

Somewhere near USJ

"So that is USJ, huh?" Nana muttered in awe, standing on the rooftop of a building as she was a few distances away from the USJ building. "It looks so big! I can't wait to get there! Hope the old geezer doesn't get mad at me for being there."

When she was about to jump to the rooftop of the next building, she noticed Tenya Iida running toward UA High.

"Who's he?" she asked herself. "He looks like a student... Is he a student from UA? He's coming from that direction though..."

Nana then closely observed him, narrowing her eyes at him.

"He looked stressed and scared... Did something happen over at USJ?!"

And this made her to start panicking.

"Did the old geezer get himself in trouble?! I hope not! I should better go and check it out myself!"

And with that Nana released her Ukaku and Rinkaku Kagunes, jumping and running toward USJ, using all her speed and strength to get there as fast as possible.

Old geezer, be safe... Don't you dare die on me!

Back at USJ

Aizawa was still fighting with the villains. Midoriya, Asui, and Mineta were watching from a distance. Suddenly, Tomura ran towards him. Aizawa also charged toward the villain and used his elbow to hit him. The three students were happy that their teacher got the villain, only to find out that the villain used his decay quirk to disintegrate his elbow, resulting in Aizawa getting injured.

Aizawa pushed Tomura away and knocked down several more villains, but suddenly a gigantic monstrous Nomu came in front of him and attacked him. Aizawa tried to fight the monster but couldn't do it. Instead, he got severely injured and was pinned down on the ground by the Nomu, bleeding. Midoriya, Asui, and Mineta didn't know what to do at that point. They were completely shocked and terrified.

At the collapse zone, Bakugo and Kirishima defeated all the villains and were ready to go towards the Central Plaza, where Aizawa was fighting the villains.

"Is this all of them?" Bakugo asked in annoyance, clicking his tongue. "They're so weak."

"All right!" Kirishima grinned, clenching his fists. "Let's hurry up and save the others!"

"If you want to go, then go by yourself!" Bakugo snarled out as he was about to walk away. "I'm gonna kill that warp gate!"

"What?" Kirishima muttered in surprise, tilting his head to the side. "You're gonna act childish at a time like this?"

"Shut up!" Bakugo snapped. "That gate bastard is the enemy's way in and out. I'm gonna cut off their getaway route for when the time comes..."

Suddenly, one of the surviving villains tried to attack Bakugo from behind, but he knocked out the villain with an explosion.

"Were you always so calm and rational? Kirishima asked in surprise.

"I'm always calm and rational, you spiky-haired punk!" Bakugo yelled, irritated once again.

At the Central Plaza, the Nomu still kept Aizawa pinned down and broke his right arm. He tried to use his quirk to erase that monster's quirk but couldn't. The Nomu kept injuring him, which was unbearable to see. Midoriya and Asui were shocked and Mineta was about to tear up. Kurogiri appeared beside Tomura and informed him that Thirteen was knocked out and Iida escaped from his captive and went to get help.

"Kurogiri, you..." Shigaraki growled, scratching his face aggressively. "If you weren't a warp gate, I would've crushed you to pieces!"

But suddenly, he calmed down a bit and let out a small sigh.

"We can't win against a dozen of pro heroes. It's game over for today. Let's go home." Shigaraki muttered.

"Did he say they're going home?" Mineta asked, whispering.

But Midoriya was still in doubt about it.

"Before going home..." Shigaraki trailed off. "Let's finish one of his prides."

Just then, right on cue, Nana burst into the building and saw Thirteen knocked out, with some students surrounding her.

"What the-?!" Nana gasped in horror and rushed over to the pro-hero. "Thirteen, what happened?!"

"Who are you?" Uraraka asked, scared to see Nana's Kagune and her ghoul eyes Kakugan.

Others were shocked to see her as well. They all quickly took a fighting stance, only to get interrupted by Thirteen.

"N-Nana-chan...." Thirteen mumbled in a weak voice. "W-Why are y-you here?"

Nana quickly pushed everyone away and went towards her.

"I'm here to help, Thirteen..." Nana replied, furrowing her eyebrows a bit. "What happened to you? Where's my old geezer?"

"A-Aizawa's down there." Thirteen replied, pointing at the central plaza. "Y-You shouldn't be here... The villains are after you..."

"A villain attack?" Nana asked, raising an eyebrow.

'So she's Nana Osaki!' the students thought, with eyes widened. 'And that's her ghoul quirk!'

"R-Run away N-Nana-chan..." Thirteen muttered meekly.

But Nana avoided her as she took off her jacket and handed it to Uraraka.

"Oi, Round-Face, take care of my jacket. Don't lose it." Nana said to the brunette girl in a firm tone.

'Round-Face?' Uraraka thought in confusion with a weird expression on her face.

"D-Don't go there..." Thirteen warned before letting out a series of coughs. "I-It's dangerous. They'll get you."

"I don't care!" Nana responded back sternly. "I'm here to help."

Then she noticed Aizawa and Shigaraki down at the Central Plaza.

"That creepy bastard again!" she growled before her eyes widened in a fraction. "And what's that... Dad?!"

'Dad?' the students thought in shock. 'She's Aizawa sensei's daughter?!'

Wasting no time, Nana immediately jumped down from the top of the ledge.

"N-Nana-chan, no!" Thirteen yelled out weakly but it was already too late.

Moving away from Aizawa, Shigaraki went over to the three UA students who were hiding from the villains in the water and when he was about to attack Midoriya, Nana got there in time and swatted the villain away like a mosquito with her Rinkaku Kagune.

"What the?!" a shocked Mineta yelped in bewilderment.

"Huh?!" Asui gasped in confusion.

Midoriya immediately froze in his place seeing Nana suddenly appear in front of him. The ravenette girl stood in front of him protectively, all tall and strong, while Midoriya couldn't help but stare at her in awe and amazement at just how cool she looked at that moment.

"Are you okay?" Nana asked the green-haired boy in concern.

But Midoriya couldn't answer her back. He simply stared at her with wide eyes and a shocked face. Shigaraki got up from the ground and noticed Nana standing there as a smirk formed on his face.

"You finally showed up. So we meet again, Nana Osaki..." Shigaraki chuckled darkly. "Well, I didn't expect this to happen so quickly..."

"So, she's Nana Osaki?" Midoriya muttered to himself.

"What are you doing here, you bastard?!" Nana growled at the villain leader.

"Well, you see, we're here to kill All Might, the Symbol of Peace, and take you with us..." Shigaraki explained in a calm tone.

"For the last time, I'm telling you..." Nana responded in a stern voice. "I'm not joining your group and let go of my old man!"

"N-Nana..." Aizawa muttered in a weak voice, looking up.

"Old man!" Nana called out in concern with worried-filled eyes. "Don't worry! I'm here to save you!"

"W-What the hell, brat?" Aizawa groaned out in pain. "G-Get out of here..."

"We're just wasting time." Shigaraki clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Nomu, get her!"

Upon, hearing the order, the Nomu let go of Aizawa and charged toward the girl.

"N-Nana!" Aizawa shouted to his daughter.

The Nomu tried to grab her, but she dodged the attack and quickly moved away. She used her Ukaku Kagune to throw several crystallized bullets toward Nomu. It dodged it and went after her. She used her Rinkaku Kagune to strike the Nomu. The tentacles successfully went through its body, causing it to bleed.

'Yes, I got it!' Nana thought.

Then she held the Nomu up in the air with her Rinkaku and threw it on the ground. Everyone watched the fight with their jaw dropped.

"She's strong!" Midoriya gasped in shock.

"That's crazy!" Mineta yelled out with widened eyes.

Wasting no time, Nana zoomed towards Aizawa before picking him up and quickly moving away from that spot.

"What are you doing brat?" Aizawa muttered. "They're after you. Go away. Don't get yourself in trouble..."

"Shut it, old geezer!" Nana scolded. "Look at you! Let me save your ass!"

Right on cue, Midoriya, Asui, and Mineta ran toward her and Aizawa.

"Sensei, are you all right?!" Midoriya asked worriedly.

"I-I'm fine..." Aizawa replied before coughing out some blood.

"No, you're not!" Nana scolded him once again. "Look at you!"

She then turned to face the three students who were standing beside her.

"Take him somewhere safe. I'll go after the villains." Nana stated.

"Don't be stupid, brat." Aizawa frowned. "They're after you. You'll get hurt."

But Nana completely ignored her father and charged toward the villains.

"N-Nana! That brat!" Aizawa called out in annoyance as he tried to stand up but failed miserably.

Midoriya, Asui, and Mineta then carried Aizawa and took him towards the staircase. After finally getting up at the top, the other students went towards them.

"Midoriya! Asui! Mineta!" they called out before their eyes went wide in shock at the sight of Aizawa who was badly beaten up. "Aizawa sensei!!"

After making him lie down on the ground, Aizawa spoke up once again.

"S-Someone please go and help Nana..." the teacher stated meekly through his ragged breaths as he was about to lose consciousness. "T-The villains are after her... P-Please, someone go and make sure she's safe..."

"I'll go!" Midoriya announced immediately with a determined tone.

"Wait, Midoriya-kun!" Uraraka called out in worry.

"It's okay!" Midoriya reassured with a smile. "I'll be fine. Take care of sensei. I'll bring Nana-san back, safe and sound!"

And with that, he ran down the staircase to go and get Nana.

Nana, on the other hand, was still fighting alone against the Nomu and the other villains. She was able to knock down almost all the villains except that giant monster. She struck the Nomu with her Rinkaku Kagune and the tentacles successfully went through its body, making several holes and wounds in it. But as soon as she removed her Kagune, it regenerated its wounds.

'Damn it' Nana cussed in her mind in frustration. 'It has the regenerative ability...'

She then started to strike her Rinkaku Kagune and throw crystallized bullets from her Ukaku Kagune toward the Nomu at the same time. Just then, Todoroki, Bakugo, and Kirishima came to the spot and watched the fight with widened eyes, totally shocked at Nana's presence.

"What's going on over there?!" Kirishima gasped in confusion.

"Who's she?" Todoroki asked as he narrowed his eyes at the ravenette girl.

"How the hell should I know, damn it!" Bakugo barked out.

"Is she with the villains?" Kirishima asked.

"Don't think so..." Todoroki responded, slightly shaking his head. "If she was, then she should've attacked us, not them."

"Give up, Nana Osaki." Shigaraki smirked, enjoying watching the fight between Nana and the Nomu. "You're trying too hard. Join us. Join the League of Villains!"

"Never!" Nana yelled out loud as she kept on fighting the indestructible Nomu.

"So she's Nana Osaki..." Todoroki trailed off, finally realizing who she was upon recognizing the name. "The villains were after her..."

"She's so strong!" Kirishima gasped in awe, his eyes shimmered with excitement. "And look at those wings and tentacles! Amazing!"

And right on cue, Midoriya appeared at the spot and saw her fighting the Nomu.

"Nana-san!" Midoriya called out worriedly.

"You know her, Midoriya?" Kirishima asked in surprise.

"No!" the green-haired boy replied, shaking his head. "We just met and she saved my life!"

Then suddenly, the Nomu punched Nana and threw her to the ground. The impact of the hit was powerful enough to send her off flying before she landed beside the boys right in front of their feet.

"Oh god!" Kirishima gasped at the scene.

"Nana-san!" Midoriya yelled worriedly as the boys quickly helped her to get up. "Are you okay?!"

"Y-Yeah....I-I'm fine..." she said, coughing out some blood.

"You're not fine!" Midoriya exclaimed with wide eyes and a worried face. "You're bleeding!"

"I'm fine..." she huffed stubbornly, getting up to fight again.

"Don't go..." Todoroki suggested her sternly, tightening his grip on her arms. "You'll get more injured."

"Don't worry..." she reassured the boys. "My quirk has a healing factor. I'll get healed up soon... But first..."

"What?" Kirishima asked, pressing her to continue her words.

"I need flesh... human flesh..." she added, looking around the area.

The boys froze at their spot after hearing what she said, completely shocked. They tried to digest what they just heard.

"What?! What the hell?!" Bakugo yelled out in disgust, thinking probably she had a fetish for sick dark humor. "What are you saying?!"

"Human flesh?!" Kirishima exclaimed in shock while Todoroki simply stared at her, stunned, not knowing what to say to her.

"Nana-san, are you alright?" Midoriya asked in concern, giving her a soft look.

"My quirk is called Ghoul. To keep my kagunes strong, meaning these wings and tentacles, I need to feed on human flesh. That's the basic nature of a ghoul and I possess that trait because of my quirk." Nana explained the situation to the boys.

Then all of a sudden they heard an explosion, which made them look up at the stairs. They noticed All Might entered the building. Everyone sighed in relief.

"All Might!" Ashido cried out happily.

"He's here!" Mineta and Sero exclaimed, cheering.

"Toshi-chan? He's here?" Nana asked, raising an eyebrow.

All Might jumped down the stairs and stood beside Nana and the boys.

"Don't worry... Because..." All Might announced with a bright toothy grin. "I'm here!"

"All Might!" Midoriya beamed.

"You're here!" Kirishima cheered as well.

All Might then looked over at Nana and his blue eyes widened upon noticing her presence.

"Nana-chan?! What're you doing here?!" he asked in surprise.

"Came to save my old man's ass..." Nana replied nonchalantly as if it was nothing.

"You shouldn't be here." All Might pointed out in a soft yet firm tone. "The villains are after you."

"This is great!" Shiagaraki laughed. "Both All Might and Nana Osaki are here! What a turn of events! Looks like the party just getting started!"

"Fuck you, bastard!" Nana snarled out in anger and frustration.

"Calm down, Osaki..." Shigaraki smirked. "My offer is still open, you know... Join us. Join the League of Villains..."

"Hell no!" Nana yelled in a stern voice, standing up to fight.

"Nana-chan, stay back." All Might suggested her in concern. "You shouldn't fight. You're injured. Besides you look hungry".

"Oh, buzz off, Toshi-chan. There's no in hell I'll stay back!" Nana replied, frowning at him. "They're after both of us. If anyone's fighting with them alongside you, it's me!"

With that Nana immediately released both her Kagune again and charged at the Nomu.

"Nana-chan!" All Might yelled out to the young girl before running after her.

The Nomu tried to catch her, but couldn't because of her super speed and agility.

"She's super fast!" Kirishima pointed out in awe.

"That's amazing!" Midoriya beamed with a bright smile.

Nana quickly moved towards the Nomu and immediately went for an attack. The Nomu tried to catch her but missed once again. She jumped at its face level and kicked at its face with all her strength, making the Nomu fly and fall to the ground. It got up and again charged towards her, but All Might came in front of her and punched it away from her.

"Stay away from Nana-chan!" All Might warned her.

Nana was about to attack again but then another villain came up from behind and attacked her. She dodged the attack and suddenly did something that no one was ready for, especially the students. She dodged the villain and pinned him down to the ground.

"I'm hungry..." she hissed, gritting her teeth. "I need flesh!!"

Her brownish-amber eyes that turned crimson-red in color were glowing brightly yet dangerously at the poor villain. She held up his wrist and without any warning, she bit down and tore some amount of flesh from his arm. The villain was screaming in terror at the top of his lungs in pain and agony.

"Stop yelling!" she hissed sternly before taking several more bites from his arms, shoulder, and neck regions.

Crimson blood was dripping from her lips, staining her white t-shirt. Then she stopped and stood up.

"I want to be a hero in the future, you know..." Nana stated to the now wounded villain, wiping her lips. "So I can't devour you completely or cause you more pain. Besides, a small amount of human flesh is enough for me. Sorry for that and thanks for the food by the way."

With that, she walked away from the injured villain. All the students watched the whole scene with absolute terror and horror.

'So that's what the ghoul quirk is!!'

Because of feeding on human flesh, Nana felt even stronger and more powerful than before. Both her Kagune grew even bigger and stronger as her red eyes glowed brighter than before.

"Feeling much better now." she chuckled with a smirk. "So, let's begin the fight again, shall we?"

She noticed that All Might was fighting this entire time, but now was caught by Kurogiri, with the Nomu gripping his torso, causing him to bleed. Bakugo used his quirk and attacked Kurogiri. When he caught the villain, Todoroki froze the Nomu's body, causing All Might to get away from his grip. The Nomu was still stuck at Kurogiri's warp gate. Wasting no time, Nana threw crystallized bullets from her Ukaku Kagune at the Nomu, causing the bullets to get stuck in several areas of its body. It started to scream in pain.

"You careless bastard!" Bakugo smirked at Kurogiri, pinning him down. "I'll blow up!"

"His behavior isn't very hero-like though..." Kirishima mumbled, looking at Bakugo.

Suddenly, with the help of Kurogiri's quirk, the Nomu got out of his warp gate and tried to stand up. One of its arms and legs were frozen by Todoroki earlier and now those frozen limbs broke into pieces.

"It can't get up!" Kirishima cheered happily.

"Don't be so happy..." Nana said in a serious tone, frowning at the Nomu. "I've been fighting with this for a while now. It has got regeneration ability. Look..."

And it was true. New arms and legs began to regenerate from their original places, making Nomu stand up again. They all took a fighting stance.

"First, we need our warp gate back" Shigaraki stated. "Nomu, get him!"

When the Nomu charged toward Bakugo, All Might pushed him away and stood in front of Nomu. The Nomu threw a fist at All Might, sending him away to a distance.

"Toshi-chan!" Nana exclaimed in worry.

"I'm okay! Don't worry!" All Might said with his signature toothy grin.

"It's three against six..." Todoroki muttered thoughtfully, narrowing his eyes.

"Kacchan already exposed the fog's weakness!" Midoriya pointed out.

"These guys are crazy!" Kirishima gasped. "But if we back up All Might..."

"No!" All Might yelled out immediately, cutting off Kirishima. "Run away!"

"You would've been in trouble if I hadn't done anything earlier, right?" Todoroki asked, furrowing his eyebrows a bit.

"That was a different story, Young Todoroki..." All Might responded with a grateful smile. "Thanks."

"It's not a different story, Toshi-chan!" Nana said sternly, shaking her head. "They're after both you and me. So I'm not going anywhere. It's my fight too!"

"No, Nana-chan!!" All Might called out and shook his head. "You fought enough. You took care of this beast all on your own, when I wasn't here. So thank you. But now... Let me handle this. Just watch as a pro gives it everything he's got!"

"But, All Might, you're bleeding!" Midoriya cried out worriedly. "Besides, time's-"

Just then Midoriya stopped himself at the right moment, knowing that he couldn't talk about All Might's time out and his true physical form in front of everyone, which was a secret they both shared. All Might gave a thumbs up at Midoriya, signaling him that he would be okay. And with that, a huge fight broke out between All Might and the Nomu. It was a terrifying fight that went on for almost 10 minutes more or less.

'All Might is giving more than 100% of his power in every fist' Midoriya thought.

"I should help him..." Nana growled in a weak tone. "This is my fight too!"

She tried to get up but failed. Todoroki quickly caught her in time and helped her to stand up.

"I should go..." Nana mumbled, biting her bottom lip.

"No..." Todoroki said with a stern face, shaking his head.

"But I need to go. Toshi-chan needs me..." she countered back.

"Nana-san, please don't." Midoriya requested with pleading eyes.

"I don't care!" Nana snapped, frowning again as she tried to push Todoroki away from her. "I'm going!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Bakugo snapped at the ravenette girl. "YOU WANNA DIE, YOU CRAZY BITCH?!"

"SHUT IT, PORCUPINE!!!" Nana snarled back, clenching her fists.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Bakugo barked out and in response, Nana released her rinkaku kagune, her eyes turned bright crimson.

"You wanna fight, bastard?!" she growled out in a threatening tone, with a murderous look on her face. "Don't forget, I have the fucking Ghoul quirk!! I can kill you, tear you into pieces, and devour you completely, leaving no trace of your existence behind!!"

Hearing that, Bakugo flinched a bit and backed away from her.

"Tch... bitch..." he grumbled under his breath in annoyance, looking away from her.

"Wow!! You scared Bakugo!! You're amazing, Osaki!!" Kirishima laughed hysterically.

"SHUT UP, SHITTY HAIR!!!" Bakugo yelled.

"Does he always behave like this?" Nana said, raising an eyebrow. "How annoying..."

"Tell me about it..." Todoroki muttered with a sigh.

At last, All Might won the fight, making Nomu fly into the sky with his powerful punch. He was almost running out of time. Kurogiri was about to attack All Might, but Midoriya charged at him, with his broken legs. Right on cue Nana dashed towards the green-haired boy and using her Rinkaku Kagune, she grabbed him and threw him in the direction where the other boys were standing.

"What the hell, freckles?!" Nana shouted in anger, grabbing him by the collar. "You got a fucking death wish or something?! You charged at that foggy creep with broken legs!! Are you insane?!"

"S-S-Sorry!!" Midoriya apologized through his stutters, flinching a bit at the tone of her voice.

"Toshi-chan, you've done enough!!" Nana called out as she let go of Midoriya's collar, looking back at All Might. "Now it's my time to fight!"

"Nana-chan, don't!" All Might warned her in concern.

She was about to attack Kurogiri and Shigaraki but then suddenly got interrupted by the sound of a gunshot. Nana quickly turned around to see pro-hero Snipe standing on top of the staircase with his rifle guns. Principal Nezu and other pro-heroes had finally arrived at the scene to rescue. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.2K 35
||"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀs ʙɪᴛᴄʜʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ?!"|| ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ in which a girl, alongside her friends...
743K 22K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
270K 5.9K 62
todoroki x reader [completed] PLEASE STOP READING THIS IT'S SO CRINGE AND I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS A LITERAL CHILD💀💀 ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY PLOTHOLES...
901 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...