The Crimson Butterfly [My Her...

By nanaosaki3940

It wasn't until he met her for the first time that their encounter made him believe that the world is just as... More

Character Intro
Nana Osaki's Ghoul Quirk & Kagune
Nana Osaki's Ghoul Eyes: Kagugan
Nana Osaki's Parents
Hero Costume, Mask & Weapon
Contents
Chapter 1: So We Meet Again
Chapter 2: Welcome Home, Old Geezer
Chapter 3: I'll Be Okay, Trust Me
Chapter 4: I Won't Hold Back Either!
Chapter 5: Call Me Shoto
Chapter 6: I'm Not A Monster!
Chapter 7: Thanks For Your Concern, Bakugo
Chapter 8: Maybe I Still Love Him
Chapter 9: Can I Get A Kiss As A Reward?
Chapter 10: Did You Just... Bite Me?
Chapter 11: Do I Know Her? Maybe
Chapter 12: It's Been A While, Hasn't It, Babydoll?
Chapter 13: You're Just Like Her
Chapter 14: What Is He To You?
Chapter 15: My Dear Tsubaki
Chapter 16: Your Punch Really Hurts!
Chapter 17: Three Minutes!
Chapter 18: Twisted Future
Nana Osaki's Modified Quirks and Abilities
Chapter 19: Let's Keep Smiling!
Chapter 20: Here Comes The School Festival!
Chapter 21: Mommy Dearest
Chapter 22: His Midsummer Dream
Chapter 23: His Start, My Start
Chapter 24: Break A Leg Out There, Enji Todoroki!!
Chapter 25: Class 1-A's Victory!!
Chapter 26: We're Heroes Now!!
Chapter 27: I'm Not As Kind As Shoto Is!!
Chapter 28: Come Dance With Your Son, Here In Hell!!
Chapter 29: You Will Realize I Wasn't A Mistake!!
Chapter 30: Fight On, Shota!! You Can Do It!!
Chapter 31: It's About Time The Two Nanas Meet Face To Face
Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The End
Chapter 33: Awakening Of The Third Quirk: The Lightning Blade Quirk!
Nana Osaki's Third New Quirk: Lightning Blade
Chapter 34: A Tragic Hero
Special Chapter 1: I Want To Save Them
Chapter 35: Team-Up: Top Three, Nana, Deku & All Might!
Chapter 36: I Care About You The Most
Chapter 37: The Lovely & Deadly Lady Nagant!
Chapter 38: Hey, Do You Remember...
Chapter 39: Brother's Girl And All...
Chapter 40: You Can Still Be A Hero!!
Chapter 41: You Cried For Me
Chapter 42: It's Because You're So Precious To Me
Chapter 43: Loving Him Was A Calming Blue
A Complete Touya-Nana Flashback Chapter
Chapter 44: The Shape Of My Love
Chapter 45: And So The Rumbling Begins!!!
Chapter 46: There's Always Turning Back
Nana Osaki's Family Tree
Flower Symbolism Time With Author-chan!
A New Tokyo Revengers Fanfic
Chapter 47: Touya
Side Story Part 1: Fly Me To The Moon

Prologue

3.9K 67 28
By nanaosaki3940

We all are familiar with the two most well-known anime/manga series called "Tokyo Ghoul" and "Boku No Hero Academia". What if there was a quirk that existed in the world of BNHA called the Ghoul Quirk?

|| My Hero Academia ft. Tokyo Ghoul ||

(Follows the canon storyline of MHA & is up-to-date with the manga.)

Genre: Romance, Fluff, Angst.

Warning: Age-gap romance (no smut), blood, gore, strong language, unrequited love.

Trope: Childhood best friends turned lovers. 

People are not born equal.

That's the hard truth I learned at age four. But that was my first and last setback.

It all began in Keikei City in China with the news that a bio-luminescent baby was born. After that, exceptional individuals began popping up all over the world. The cause was unclear. Time passed and the exceptional became the norm.

Fantasy became reality.

At present, 80% of the world's population consists of superhumans with unique abilities. The world is in chaos and a profession that everyone once only dreamed about entered the spotlight. Along with exceptional abilities came an explosion in the crime rate. While nations struggled to overhaul their legal systems, brave individuals took up the mantle of heroes straight out of comic books, protecting the people from evildoers. With public support, some quickly acquired the right to serve as heroes in an official capacity. Depending on their performance, they have the potential to earn.

With the quirk I was born with, I never dreamed of becoming one of those greatest heroes. I was bullied and feared by people around me because of the quirk I inherited from one of my parents. I was called a 'demon' child because of this. But then one day something happened. A boy who was a very close friend of mine said something really inspiring to me which lightened up my spirit and encouraged me to finally pursue my dream of becoming a hero.

He said - 'You can be a hero as well, Nana-chan!'

And that was it. That's what I needed to hear. His inspiring words made me believe that anything is possible.

Fantasy became a reality which led me to become one of the greatest heroes ever lived.

3rd Person's POV

"This is such a pain in the ass..."

It was one of the bustling nights in Musutafu City, Japan; a metropolis that never slept. As the sun dipped below the horizon and night descended upon Musutafu, the city transformed. The frenetic pace of daytime activities gave way to a vibrant nightlife. Young crowds filled the alluring nightclubs, the streets lit up with a dazzling array of colors, and the sound of music permeated the air. This was a city where night owls reigned supreme, and where there was no shortage of clubs, karaoke joints, bars, and restaurants. Musutafu was a city that truly came to life after dark every night with music and light.

During this whole time, a pro-hero was dutifully patrolling from the rooftop of a massive towering building, casting a watchful eye over the city.

It was only when, from this vantage point, Musutafu City's true density became evident. Musutafu City View's rooftop called Sky Deck offered a breathtaking perspective of the sprawling urban landscape. It was as if the city stretched on forever, a mosaic of tightly packed buildings reaching out to the distant horizon. As one walked along the rooftop's edge, iconic landmarks like Musutafu Tower, Skytree, and the distant Musutafu Bay came into view.

"I really need to head home and get some rest..." he muttered, stifling a yawn while peering down at the bustling streets below.

Musutafu City was especially enchanting by night, with its shimmering lights and lively atmosphere that could tempt anyone to linger. Suddenly, the pro-hero sensed an unwelcome presence, which aggravated him considerably.

"Tch, that troublemaker again..." he grumbled.

Swiftly, he leaped from rooftop to rooftop, finally landing in a dimly lit alleyway.

"What are you doing here, brat?" he demanded, fixing a stern gaze on a young teenage girl.

The girl standing before him was strikingly pretty and attractive: tall, slender-framed, fair-skinned, with long, straight, lustrous black hair cascading past her shoulders and amber-brown eyes.

"Yo, old geezer!" she chimed with a mischievous smirk.

"Don't get too excited to see me..." he scolded. "I told you to stay home, didn't I?"

"Yeah?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Then why are you here?" he pressed.

"I was getting bored at home, so I decided to lend a hand.." the ravenette girl explained. "It's been a while since I kicked someone's ass and helped you in your mission."

"I don't need your help. Besides, I'm not on a mission; I'm just patrolling." the pro-hero responded, visibly irritated. "And it's dangerous out here. Stop being so headstrong and go home."

"But I want to help you!" the girl whined, protesting. "Besides, I love a bit of danger."

"Are you some kind of adrenaline junkie or a suicidal maniac?" he inquired, arching an eyebrow.

"Huh? No way! Of course not!" she snapped.

"Go home, brat..." he sighed. "I can't focus on my work with you here."

Then, out of nowhere, an unfamiliar voice rang out, interrupting them.

"Well, it seems she won't be going anywhere..." the voice cooed from the shadowy corner of the alleyway. "We've finally found you, Nana Osaki..."

"Do you recognize the voice?" the pro-hero asked.

The ravenette girl named Nana Osaki shook her head, a faint frown forming on her pretty face, her expression shifting from carefree to worried.

"We've been searching for you for quite some time..." the voice continued. "Now come with us."

"Hell no!" Nana frowned, adopting a defensive stance.

"Well, that wasn't very nice now, was it?" the man muttered.

As he stepped closer, both the pro-hero and the girl got a better look at him. He was a slim man with deathly pale, slightly yellowed skin, with wrinkles deepening around his eyes. His hair was a messy blend of grayish-blue of varying lengths, some strands reaching down to his shoulders. Most notably, a hand covered his face, concealing his features.

"Stay back!" the pro-hero ordered, pushing the girl behind him, positioning himself between her and the approaching stranger. "You need to leave right now!"

But before she could react, more figures surrounded them.

"Damn it!" the pro-hero cursed.

"We won't let a pro-hero stand in our way..." the villains' leader declared. "Get the girl!"

The villains lunged forward to attack, but the pro-hero adeptly blocked each assault, keeping them at bay to ensure the girl's safety while Nana deftly sidestepped and avoided a would-be assailant who attempted to grab her.

"Nice moves you've got..." the leader commented, smirking. "You've got some skills, I see."

"Well, I've got moves you've never seen before!" she smirked, cracking her neck before taking a fighting stance.

"Let's see what you've got."

"Nana, get out of here!" the pro-hero shouted.

"It's all right, old man..." Nana replied with reassurance. "I can handle one or two villains on my own."

With that, in a swift display, two red-black wings (Ukaku Kagune) sprouted from her shoulders, accompanied by four red tentacles (Rinkaku Kagune) extending from her waist. Her irises turned a fiery crimson, while her sclera darkened to black.

"The Ghoul quirk..." the leader murmured, gazing at her monstrous appendages with wide eyes and avid interest.

With a sinister smile, he surveyed her ghastly ghoul-like attributes with apparent satisfaction.

"Capture her!" he ordered to a minion of his.

"Nana!" the pro-hero yelled.

"Don't worry, old man!" Nana reassured him once again.

She unyielding, dodged an incoming attack and retaliated by unleashing crystallized bullets from her Ukaku Kagune. The villain managed to evade her barrage and resumed his assault, only to be met by her Rinkaku Kagune, which he narrowly avoided. The skirmish continued, and Nana successfully pierced one of the tentacles through the villain. His agonized screams of pain reverberated as blood flowed from his wound onto the ground.

'She managed to take one down...' the pro-hero observed while fending off other foes.

"You smell delicious... what a tantalizing scent..." Nana purred, her sadistic grin widening. "Let me have a taste, shall I?"

Without warning, she approached the injured villain before kneeling down and gripping his arm.

"What the hell?! Hey! What are you doing?!" the villain protested, struggling to break free by trying to pull his arm away.

But it was too late; Nana bit into the villain's hand with her sharp teeth. His screams echoed in the alley as she tore a chunk of flesh from his arm and consumed it, her lips stained with blood. She continued to bite and devour more of his arm and shoulder, blood staining her hoodie. The other villains watched in shock and horror.

A Ghoul Quirk.

"That's enough for today..." she declared with a sadistic grin, finally ceasing her gruesome feast. "Besides, I can't consume an entire human anyway. Thanks for the meal; you were delicious."

Her Kagune expanded further and grew stronger, her crimson irises burned even brighter.

'Glad I indulged; I'm feeling stronger than ever.' the ghoulish girl thought to herself.

"Well, that was unfortunate. It didn't go as planned..." the leader grumbled as he scratched his cheek and neck, eyeing the young girl before him with a hint of intrigue. "She'd be a perfect addition to the League of Villains..."

Nana continued to battle the remaining villains, supporting the pro-hero.

"It seems you're in high spirits now..." the pro-hero noted.

"Yeah, it's been a while since I've indulged in human flesh..." she replied. "I really needed it."

She unleashed more crystallized bullets from her Ukaku Kagune and used them to shield herself from the attackers. With her Rinkaku Kagune, she fought the villains, wielding it like a whip or a sword, aiming to pierce through their defenses, repelling the attackers.

"You should go now, Nana!" the pro-hero named Eraser Head, urged.

"Shut it, Eraser Head!" she snapped. "Let me help you."

"Brat!" Eraser Head grumbled under his breath.

"This is taking too long!" the leader hissed with frustration. "Just grab her already!"

But before the other villains could even reach her, a chorus of new voices interrupted the scene and encircled them.

"I don't think so!" a new voice declared. "Everything is under control now!"

"Ugh, great, more pro-heroes..." the leader growled under his breath before letting out a heavy sigh. "Kurogiri, let's retreat."

And with that, the leader and his henchmen fled from the scene, leaping from rooftop to rooftop and vanishing into the shadows of an adjacent alley.

"You finally made it, All Might..." Eraser Head commented with a touch of boredom.

"Apologies for my tardiness!" All Might beamed a wide grin.

"Thanks to your grand entrance, the villains escaped, you dolt!" Nana complained, glaring at the No. 1 pro-hero as she pointed an accusatory finger.

"Sorry about that!" All Might admitted, flashing a sheepish smile. "Other heroes are on their trail right now. They'll be caught. No worries."

"I hope so..." Nana muttered, exhaling heavily.

"Are you both all right?" All Might inquired. "Did you sustain any injuries?"

"I'm fine..." Eraser Head replied, casting a concerned look at the girl. "What about you, brat?"

"Stop calling me that! Besides, I'm okay, old man." Nana answered. "They couldn't even scratch me."

"It appears Nana-chan gave those villains a run for their money." All Might observed, eyeing her blood-stained hoodie. "You showed them who's the boss today, huh?"

"Indeed, I did!" the ravenette girl chirped proudly. "And don't worry about the blood."

"Are you sure?" Eraser Head asked with genuine concern.

"Yeah, I'm good!" Nana assured. "I can satiate my appetite with normal human food. I just occasionally need a bit of human flesh to keep my quirk strong."

She then let out another sigh, a dejected expression crossing her face.

"After all, I'm a ghoul..." she added.

"You're not a ghoul, Nana-chan." All Might reassured her.

"You possess a quirk with the abilities and strengths of a ghoul." Eraser Head added. "It's a unique and formidable quirk."

"You should believe in yourself, Nana-chan!" All Might encouraged her with a bright smile. "You're a remarkable individual!"

Nana blinked a few times, her expression softening.

"Thanks for trying to make me feel better..." she said with a soft chuckle.

"But I can't ignore the fact that you sneaked out of the house and got yourself into trouble..." Eraser Head remarked seriously. "You're grounded for a week."

"Huh?! Seriously?! Come on, old man," Nana grumbled, pouting.

"What did you do?" All Might asked.

"It's been a while since I assisted my old man on a mission or patrolled the city..." she explained. "I was getting bored at home, so I decided to lend him a hand. You know how much I love taking on the bad guys."

"And you always put yourself in danger..." Eraser Head sighed. "You know the villains have been after you because of your quirk. You need to be more careful. Today's attack was clearly aimed at you. They've been watching and waiting for the right moment..."

"Really? They came specifically for her today?" All Might asked, genuinely concerned. "You should listen to Aizawa and be more careful, Nana-chan."

"But nothing happened to me!" Nana retorted. "They couldn't even lay a finger on me!"

"Nana, I'm being serious." Eraser Head, also known as Shota Aizawa, emphasized sternly. "Don't test my patience, young lady. It's my responsibility to protect you, and here you are taking unnecessary risks and causing trouble. Next time be more responsible and stay out of trouble."

"If you truly aspire to be a hero, consider enrolling at UA High!" All Might suggested, flashing his signature grin. "You mentioned you enjoy hero work. Aizawa can always recommend you."

"I...I haven't thought about it yet..." Nana mumbled, her gaze averted. "Well, I do love battling villains and saving lives... I really want to be a hero..."

"Then take the time to think about it, brat..." Aizawa advised. "You've recently graduated from middle school, and now it's time to choose a high school. If you genuinely aspire to be a hero like us, then speak up, express your intent, put in the effort, and start working towards that goal."

With that, Aizawa walked away from the alley, leaving Nana and All Might behind.

'Jeez, brat... I promised Daisuke and Junko that I'd keep you safe, and you're making it so difficult...' Aizawa thought as he exited the alley.

"Don't worry, Nana-chan!" All Might grinned at her warmly, patting her head. "Aizawa's just concerned for your safety. You should listen to what he says and steer clear of trouble. You should also apologize to him for today. Besides, you need to be more careful from now on, especially since villains are always after you and your quirk."

"I'm sorry, Toshi-chan..." Nana mumbled, biting her lower lip. "I genuinely want to become a hero."

"Then speak to Aizawa about it." All Might advised. "But before all of that, apologize to him for today's ordeal. And stay out of trouble."

"Do you think UA High would be a good fit for me?" she asked.

"Why not?" he laughed while tousling her raven locks. "You're strong, intelligent, and have a kind heart. You deserve to be there. Your quirk is exceptional and incredibly potent. Have more confidence in yourself and your abilities."

"Thanks, Toshi-chan..." Nana said, a smile brightening her face. "I feel much better now."

"Don't worry!" All Might chuckled, patting her shoulder. "You can always talk to me whenever you want."

"By the way, where have you been lately?" she asked as they exited the alley. "I haven't seen you in almost two months..."

"I've been occupied with various matters..." All Might replied, his tone subdued.

"Training with that green-haired freckled boy?" she asked in a hushed tone.

All Might simply hummed in response and gave a slight nod.

"Yes, that's right..." he whispered.

"Well, good luck with that..." Nana said before heading in Aizawa's direction.

As she approached Aizawa, she noticed him conferring with some heroes and police officers, providing the necessary information for the investigation into the day's villain attack. Once the formalities were over, they started the journey back home. A palpable silence hung between them as they walked side by side. Eventually, they reached their residence, and Nana was the first to break the silence.

"Hey, old man, I'm really sorry for today..." she mumbled apologetically. "I realize I acted irresponsibly, and I regret it. I should have known better."

Aizawa sighed, running a hand through his long raven hair.

"It's fine, brat..." he replied. "Don't dwell on it. Just listen to me and stay out of trouble. I'm relieved that nothing happened to you."

"I've also been thinking about high school and other things..." she added.

"And?" Aizawa inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"I've always wanted to be a hero..." she admitted. "So I'm contemplating enrolling at UA High. It's not confirmed yet, though. I need more time to think it over."

"You should, brat..." Aizawa said firmly. "High school is crucial. Take your time to make the right decision."

"Hey, I have a name, you know. Don't call me 'brat'!" she grumbled with a frowning face, pouting and crossing her arms.

"Whatever, brat..." he responded, waving his hand dismissively without even glancing back as he headed to his bedroom.

"Jeez, old geezer..." Nana muttered under her breath before letting out an umpteenth sigh for the day.

A/N: I know the prologue isn't that good. I tried hard to come up with something better when I was re-writing it, but this is all I can come up with. But don't worry though, cause the story gets better in future chapters. So, please stick around with me. Love, Author-chan~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 5.9K 62
todoroki x reader [completed] PLEASE STOP READING THIS IT'S SO CRINGE AND I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS A LITERAL CHILD💀💀 ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY PLOTHOLES...
145K 4.2K 31
"id like to be alone," she sighed. he nodded his head and began to walk away from her; he stopped when he felt a tug at his wrist. "alone with you...
9.3K 190 9
"Who do you think is the cure for Shiggy's disease?" Bakugou asked them. "I don't know," Tokoyami responded. "Maybe it's you Dabi." Todoroki said smi...
119 10 10
"So, if you could kill any hero, who would it be?" Toga excitedly asked the group as they took a break from planning their mission. "Any hero? That h...