Severus x reader one shots

By sips___tea

A collection of one shots about Severus! Both fluff and lemons More

Peved
Glasses
Lupin X Snape X Reader - Competing For Affection
Lupin Ending - Competing For Affection
Snape Ending - Competing For Affection
Suggestions?
Lupin X Snape X Student Reader - Help You
Escape
The Truth
Discovered
Happy Birthday Severus! Part 1
I Want The Truth
Line Without A Hook
Can I have my sweater back?
The diary
Date Weekend part 1 - Diagon Alley
Date Weekend Part 2 - London
🍋 Date Day Part 3 - London
Comfort you
As The World Caves In
Christmas Worries
Mistake
Accident
Getting over it
Meeting you
100 years
100 Years - Part 2
100 years - Hogwarts
100 years - Stay
In pain
Pain and Support
God only knows
Valentines day
Caught
Fall out
Gone
Goodbye
🍋 Magic
Animals
Period Troubles
Ill
Protecting you against another co-worker
Facebook
Give Me Back My Cloak
Music part 1
Music part 2
Music Part 3
Tiktok
Tortured
Mask
Bellatrix
Make Out Session
Lament
Yule Ball Jealousy
Retirement
Regret
Pregnancy
Pregnancy - Part 2
Too much
Bubble Tea
Quiddich
Morning
Morse Code
Mudblood
Party
Hospital
Answers
Moonlit walk
Clear my head
Revenge
Save yourself
Veritaserum
What Severus Does To Relax
Relax Love
Tell Me
Don't go
Drunk
Yandere alphabet for Severus
Rivals for your attention, Part 1
Saved you

Headcanons for Yandere Snape

2.9K 115 48
By sips___tea

I might be getting addicted in reading Yandere characters x reader so I will make one. This is just headcanons so it is not a proper one shot but ehheh. It is going to be fun. If you want to add more, please comment. I love to see it

TW: yandere

- You meet as students and immediately Severus likes you, feeling a sort of want over you which he had never felt for Lily, a kind of possessiveness which only grows.

- He follows you around a lot, memorising your timetable and of what you enjoy doing and what you don't, writing it all down in a special notebook made just for you.

- Severus keeps his distance, too worried to actually express his feelings, instead, he manipulates you and tries to make you distanced from your friends which he thinks are not good for you.

- He writes down what you like, what you don't and anything else about you in the notebook. Once he found a few threads of your hair and he stuck it in with sticky tape, beside it was an accurate description of its smell and how to replicate it in a potion. Severus sometimes also sketches what clothes you wear, your face and sometimes what he imagines to be under it all. This notebook he hides from everyone.

- Severus is a very good listener and will overhear your conversations and ones about you to find out more about you, your crushes, favourite subjects, etc which he will write down in his notebook.

- Severus wouldn't kidnap you, only if you were in danger of being hurt or hurting yourself. Instead, if you don't agree with him then he will go to amortentia to get your affections, making sure to feed it to you periodically with the potion.

- If anyone tries to stop Severus and his obsession then say goodbye, he will make sure that anyone who stands in the way forgets, falls ill or disappears.

- If you agree to his love then he will be very protective, not wishing to share you with anyone because of his fear of abandonment. Because of this, he will give a person you talk to sharp, annoyed looks which will ward them off.

- Severus will sometimes slip potions into your drink or food to make sure you are happy, don't do something or even do well in a task. He enjoys having a sense of control over you through you not noticing that he controls you sometimes through his potions.

- Because Severus is very good at reading minds he knows exactly what you are a thing and then can act accordingly. You are sad? he slips a happiness potion into your drink or buys you a gift. Are you being bullied or someone you dislike is on your mind? Those people disappear oddly from the face of the earth. Severus wants to keep you happy as if you are happy, he is.

- He just wants to keep you loving him, and he will do this no matter what, this is because he has abandonment issues, this stems of course to control and manipulation, but to keep you safe, he would do anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 332 6
-Irregular updates. -Mostly snape. -I always put the character in the title. -I put a little discription of the story on top of the chapter! -don'...
7.8K 90 25
Harry Potter,Hermione Granger,Ron Weasley,Fred Weasley,George Weasley,Neville Longbottom,Ginny Weasley,Luna Lovegood,Draco Malfoy, and Seamus Finnegan
112K 1.4K 13
ron weasley. ron bloody weasley. the boy who you've always had a soft spot for but have always tried to ignore it, i mean, he is one of your bestfrie...
173K 1.6K 28
This is a book of Oneshots/Imagines of the Slytherin boys There will be mature content in this book and some nsfw content ;) Proceed at your own ris...