Tempted|18+

By KweenJ_

{Book 1} Juliana is a 23 years old, foreign exchange student who won an IT scholarship in the U.S. Determine... More

A/N & Main Characters
๐‘บ๐’•๐’–๐’…๐’š ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’๐’†๐’“
๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’“๐’๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
๐‘จ๐’„๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’•๐’” ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’
๐‘ต๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
๐‘ฌ๐’๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰
๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’…๐’๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’…?
๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’๐’‘
๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’…?
๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’
๐‘ป๐’†๐’Ž๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’…
๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’—๐’†-๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’ƒ
๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘น๐’๐’๐’Ž
๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’”
๐‘ป๐’†๐’Ž๐’‘๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘บ๐’‰๐’๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’Š๐’‘
๐‘ซ๐’“๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’…
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’š
๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’”
๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ท๐’• 1
๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ท๐’• 2
๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ซ๐’๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’๐’‚
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ท๐’•2
๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’๐’•๐’”
๐‘จ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’Ž๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’๐’”
๐‘บ๐’•. ๐‘ณ๐’–๐’„๐’Š๐’‚
๐‘ช๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’š๐’”๐’”๐’‚'๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’•?
๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”
๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”.5
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ต๐’†๐’™๐’• ๐‘ด๐’๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š๐’”
๐‘จ ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰
๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’‚๐’…๐’–๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘ช๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’–๐’”
๐‘ฏ๐’๐’Ž๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’๐’‚
๐‘น๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’†
๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘ฐ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’–
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘พ๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐‘ป๐’†๐’Ž๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’… 2
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘จ๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฌ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•
The End....or A New Beginning
What if?
Book 2
Thank You For 500k

๐‘บ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ

35K 1.4K 436
By KweenJ_

( Juliana's P.O.V.)

Hearing the sound of someone's voice, I opened one of my eye to see Ceasar walking around the room. He was speaking Russian and it looked like he was arguing with someone on the phone.

"Ceasar .." I said getting his attention.

Getting up, I looked at him and smiled. He hung up the phone and came to my side, kissing my cheek.

"Fuck ..baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you," he said

"Mm, who were you arguing with ?" I asked

"Um that was just.. a business call "

"At 5 in the morning?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Its actually 4 and yes."

"Ceasar.."

"Baby don't worry about it okay. I'll be in my office, you go back to bed," he said getting up and leaving the room.

I just sat there on the bed staring at the door. I know that wasn't no fucking business call. Getting up, I went into his bathroom and did my stuff before I walked downstairs.

Once I got to his office I opened the door and noticed he wasn't there... ha I know this nigga tripping right now.

Walking outside I saw his car speeding down the street. This isn't the first time he did that. After we told Lyssa about our relationship, we decided that it was now official.

We went on a few dates, even a couple of double dates with Anna and Dani. But when the second month came, of us being together, he started acting weird.

Late-night calls, or spending the entire night in his 'office '. Even leaving the bedroom to answer calls. One night around 11, he got up, kissed my head and said that he going in his office.

When I followed him, I saw that he was leaving through the front door and then I heard his car drove off. At this point I know he's hiding something from me.

Walking back inside, I sat on the staircase and just stared at the door. I didn't know how long I sat there, until I heard Lyssa closing her door. Getting up I walked into the kitchen, started the coffee machine and pulled out some ingredients to make Lyssa her morning fruit bowl.

"Hey Julie" she said walking in.

"Hey"

"Where's dad ?" She asked

"In his office..." I said as I washed the fruits.

"Are you okay? I know when something is wrong with you. "

"No...I'm not but that okay. Do you want your fruits cut or whole?" I asked her trying to change the topic.

Walking up to me, she took the bowl of fruits out of my hand and just stared at me.

"Did you guys fight again?" She asked

"No...well not yet at least." I said

"Julie, tell me. What's going on? "

"I don't know okay... Your father is moving fucking sneaky and I swear to god Lyssa I'll fuck him up "

"Why don't you guys just talk about it. You always say that talking things out is better than giving a reaction." She said while cutting her fruits .

Walking to the fridge I grabbed her smoothie and placed it next to her bowl. I grabbed a mug and poured some coffee and placed it on the island. As I walked to pantry to grab a bagel, heard Ceasar's car roar outside.

Turning around, I grabbed a knife from it's holder and walked to the main entrance of the house. Carlyssa was hot on my trail.

Once the door open, Ceasar walked in trying to be quiet as possible. He placed his keys on the table and slowly closed the door.

Once he turned around he opened his eyes wide and then turned his eyes to Lyssa.

"I didn't know your office was out of this house Mr. Ivanov " I said smiling at him.

My hand were to the back of me, I was just twirling that knife around.

"Jul I...um...I was at my office building. I did go to my office" he said walking up to me

Pulling out the knife out, I said, "Oh really I swear you told me YOU were going to your office at HOME.

But that's not why I'm mad, you see this is not the first time time you tried that shit on me Ceasar. What did you think huh? That I wouldn't notice that you were lying to me all this time?"

"Baby.. listen put the knife down alright. I did lie but I had to-"

"No Ceasar ...you didn't you fucking choose to. You could've just tell me truth but no. For that past month I've been trying and hoping you would've come out and just say what's been going on.

You think I wouldn't know about the late-night calls or when you say that you're going to office for the night but when I go check you're not even there.

Ceasar I'm not some bitch you could go fucking sneak around on . Now tell me what the fuck is going on because honestly I'm fucking tired of it. " I walking closer to him putting the knife directly on his chest.

"Ok okay, I'm an hiding something from you. But I can't tell you about it because is really confidential." He said.

"Confidential... " I said looking at his shirt, there was something red on his collar... lipstick?

"You know what Ceasar....Keep it private." I said dropping the knife and walking up the stairs to my room.

"Juliana!" I heard him shout.

Locking my door, I walked into my bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. I realized that the braids are getting a bit old. I pulled out a scissors and started cutting and unbraiding them.
.
.
.
.
(Ceasar's P.O.V. )

I looked at Lyssa, who just stood there staring at me.

"Lyssa I can't keep sneaking around."

"You can't tell her dad, you said it yourself things are not getting better and what if she gets scared." She said

"So what do I do huh?. Break up with her?.. Lyssa I really can't do that. I love her too much for that. It's like no matter what I do there isn't anything that will not scare her. " I said talking off my shoes.

Walking up to me she stood where Julie was stand and whispered fuck..

"What?" I asked

"You have blood on your collar. Looks like from a finger print but it looks like a lip print"

"Fuck" I said standing straight and passing my hand on my beard.

"What happened out there?" She asked

"Some men were held at shipping area, I did some integrations and the guy held my collar a little before I pushed him and well the usual.... We got all the information needed and Rafa said he will handle it from here." I said to her

"So it's over?" She asked

"No but I do have some time on my hand until Rafa do the raids"

"What are you gonna go do?" She asked me, I guess she meant about Jul.

"Tell her the truth but twist it up a bit"

"Good luck ... because she seems like she was out here since you left" she said walking back to the kitchen.

I decided to give Jul some time, I cleaned up and freshen myself up before I walked over to her room. When I opened the door, she was in the balcony with her natural hair out. She really is my sun-kissed goddess, her hair was curly yet fro like.

Walking over to her, I saw that she was just sitting on a towel and staring at the maze.

"I didn't cheat on you, there was an accident at the office and I touched my collar. I understand that you thought it was lipstick and my sneaky behavior would help that theory but I love you, I wouldn't do that" I said

She turned her head to me and said "Whatever, keep your business to yourself. "

"Juliana I'll tell you but you have to promise me that you will listen and try understand me"

"I'm good I don't need to know, it's confidential" she said with annoying ass attitude.

Picking her up, I threw her on the bed. Climbing on top of her, I pinned her hands above her head and spread her legs so she wouldn't move.

"Ceasar get off me"

"No , you'll lay there and listen to me, I been sneaking around because my brother is in trouble and he needed help from me and my security team. All the late-night calls are from him and the team. I was telling them how to deal with the situation and everytime I left it was to go help them out." I said

"You have a brother,..."

"Yes his name is Rafa and he got himself in some bullshit and I needed to help him figure out. Baby I swear I'm telling you the truth" I said looking into her eyes.

"Ceasar so why didn't you just tell me... we could've done something and solve it faster" she said staring back at me

"I didn't know how to.."

"You have a green line in your eye," she said softly getting distracted

Chuckling I said "I know baby its somewhere in between the brown but it's a very thin line I thought no one would notice"

"I noticed everything about you" she said softly looking at my lips and then back to my eyes.

Oh..fuck...there is the temptation.

"Jul stop."

She smiled and then kissed me, "I understand what you were saying but..... there is only one way I can forgive you."

"What is it ?" I asked looking her lips.

"Fuck the attitude out of me Sir "she whispered

"Shit baby don't do me that."

"Please fuck me Sir " she begged

I swear that triggered something me. Ripping her top off, I held her hand in place and started kissing her, grabbing and slapping her breast.

"Fuck yes, punish me" she moaned

Groaning, I turned her over and spanked her ass and played with her pretty pussy. Using my free hand I gripping her hair and pulled her back so she can look at me.

"Who's my bad girl ?" I whispered into her ear while I putting 2 fingers in

"Fuck, I'm your bad girl"

Smirk at her I said, "Keep begging baby, Show me how bad you want this dick"

"Please Ceasar.... fuck me. Fuck your pussy, hard"

Unzipping my pants, I took my dick out and slammed into her roughly.

"GODDD"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.4K 35
"I want to love you but it hurts too much" "If you give me this chance Zara you will never regret it" -------------------- Adonis Martinez, a single...
42.7K 574 43
"๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ,๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ช๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ž๐™˜๐™š . ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๏ฟฝ...
610K 19.3K 87
Elara Suave has been working at Moldovan Industries for years but, now it's time for Mr. Moldovan to step down and let his son take over. When Elara...
9.2M 331K 46
[COMPLETED] Ava Spencer, a young woman struggling to find a job and pay off her student debt decides to become a babysitter to the daughter of single...