Danganronpa Another Episode:...

Autorstwa Absolan

Komaru Naegi believes that she can save Towa City and end the war in a peaceful manner, however a survivor kn... Więcej

Back to Base
Jailbreak
Healing Wounds
Tactical Rescue
One World
Hope's Resurrection
Hunt for Despair
Unsolved Mysteries
Heartless Betrayal
The Successor
The Decision
Conflict of War
Fight for Hope
Epilogue

Cute Girl's Battlefield

126 2 2
Autorstwa Absolan

Both Komaru and Toko had advanced to the light in the dark hallway, halfway through they began hearing chanting from outside.

Komaru: "Oh no. It's another coliseum!"

Toko: "Shit... welp it's not like it'll be carrying a giant weapon."

Komaru: "Please don't say that."

The two walked out into the light and sure enough, a coliseum that was partially flooded, and from above was Kotoko Utsugi.

Toko: "K-Komaru look! It's the girl that stole your virginity!"

Komaru: "That's... pretty sure it doesn't work like that..."

Kotoko: "So you've finally made it. I guess I should've expected this, you've defeated Masaru and Jataro already."

Toko: "Y-Yeah we know! But you're gonna tell us everything about this nonsense, and why were you touching Komaru all over?"

Komaru: "She wasn't even- can we just let this go!?"

Kotoko: "Nope! I was only motivating her because of what adults did to me!"

Komaru: "But why me specifically?"

Kotoko: "Is there a problem? I thought you said you didn't hate it-"

Komaru: "CAN WE MOVE ON!"

Kotoko: "Yeesh! You still look cute when you're angry!"

Toko: "W-Well she's n-not THAT cute! M-Maybe above average..."

Komaru: "I'll take that."

Kotoko: "Plus, Big Sis Junko taught me to do that!"

Toko: "Sh-She taught you! You've MET Junko!?"

Kotoko: "Oh! Does Miss Ugly Glasses happen to know Big Sis Junko?"

Toko: "Miss Ugly Glasses!?"

Toko felt a bit of rage building up.

Toko: "Ok you listen here you little brat! I don't how that psychopath convinced you she was a sweet, gentle g-"

Kotoko: "Gentle? G-Gentle?"

Kotoko suddenly turned pale and began sobbing.

Kotoko: "N-No... I... I don't want gentle..! A-Anything... but g-gentle! J-Just h-hurt me instead!"

Toko: "Wh-What's with her!? Does she have some kind of PTSD or something?"

A few seconds later, a remote control was thrown in front of Kotoko, she threw the strap around her neck and pushed the black and white button.

Kotoko: "I-I will... not lose..!"

Suddenly a giant, red spun down directly to the floor.

Kotoko: "A-Anything... but gentle... it's... my turn... I won't be gentle..."

Kotoko was losing it as her eyes turned to black and white spirals.

Kotoko: "Heh... ha... hahaha... HAHAHAHAHA!!"

Kotoko was absolutely losing it, she broke into maniacal laughter and used the Highlander to slam it's axe down.

Komaru: "Wh-What the!?"

Toko: "Sh-She's completely insane!"

Komaru: "P-Please! C-Calm down!"

Kotoko: "Never! I'll destroy everything! Everyone! I'll rip you both apart until there's nothing left! DIIIIEEE!!"

Kotoko controlled the robot aggressively with every intention to kill both Komaru and Toko. The two continued to dodging the robots consistent attacks as it slammed it's axe to the floor.

Kotoko: "DIE! DIE! DIE! I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Komaru; "What's happened to her!?"

Toko: "I don't know! She's gone insane!"

Monokumas started appearing from the sides and Toko began slicing them with her scissors, unfortunately there were too many and Komaru was knocked down.

Toko: "Komar- UGH!"

Toko was pinned to the ground by Monokumas, Toko struggled to get out of their grip.

Toko: "Damn bears! Let me go!"

Highlander was slowly preparing to kill Komaru, who was backed up against the corner.

Kotoko: "This is where you die! Goodbye Slopokumaru!"

Toko: "Komaru!"

Komaru: "PLEASE NO!"

Komaru braced for impact and shut her eyes waiting for the axe to slam down on her...

but it didn't. A powerful bullet caused the robot to flinch away from Komaru and two more shots took down the Monokumas. The bullets came from a mechanical advanced sniper, and the shooter, Nagisa Shingetsu.

Kotoko: "Nagisa you idiot!! What do you think you're doing!?"

Nagisa: "What's right. You two ok!?"

Toko: "Why are you helping us!?"

Nagisa: "I'll explain later, wait for the axe to hit the water then shoot the water with paralysis!"

Komaru: "You sure it was a good idea to say that in front of her?"

Nagisa: "She can't hear us. She's engulfed in despair."

Toko: "What do you mean by that!?"

Nagisa: "Just hurry and defeat the robot! I'll support you from up here!"

Komaru got back up to her feet and changed the setting of the hacking gun to paralysis.

Komaru: "Nagisa right? Thank you, a lot!"

Nagisa nodded and began shooting the Monokumas coming after Komaru and Toko. Komaru paralyzed the water once the Highlander swung it's axe down. Suddenly Kotoko lost control of the Highlander and started violently moving the levers to get it to move.

Kotoko: "No! I won't lose to hope! I have to create a new world! I'LL MAKE A WORLD OF DESPAIR!!"

Toko: "What did Junko do to that girl..?"

Nagisa: "Aim for it's chest!"

Komaru shot the chest a bunch of times and Highlander began malfunctioning, until it exploded. Kotoko's eyes faded back to their normal pink eyes and all she saw was the explosion. The Monokuma kids reached over to drag her away, but she was saved by Nagisa who fired at the helmets, making sure not to hurt them and Syo carried her away in nothing but quick motions, and the kids backed off into the distance.

Kotoko: "Owie... my head... h-HUH!? How did I get here!?"

Syo: "Huh? What are you talking ab- ACHOO!"

Komaru: "Wait, what do you mean 'How did you get here'?"

Kotoko: "What even happened!? I didn't even get to use the robot!"

Toko: "You definitely used the robot! We saw you!"

Kotoko: "Th-That's impossible! I s-swear I didn't!"

Nagisa: "She doesn't remember..."

Nagisa made his way to the group carrying a laptop with him.

Kotoko: "Nagisa? What are you doing?"

Toko: "She's right, what are you doing? If you wanted us dead to create your paradise then why are you helping us!?"

Kotoko: "Wait! You're helping them win!? But what about the paradise-"

Nagisa: "IT'S NOT PARADISE!"

Suddenly everyone was shocked with Nagisa's shouting, and what he shouted. He took a deep breath before continuing.

Nagisa: "We've been played, like cheep kazoos. Junko's goal wasn't to help us create a paradise for us kids, she wanted to create destruction and despair all over the entire world, she used us just so she could kill us later when we were done."

Kotoko and Komaru were incredibly stunned, the fact that someone planned this was dramatically terrible.

Kotoko: "Wh-Why? How do you know this?"

Nagisa: "I began getting suspicious about how Monaca was worshiping Junko on her own time, rather than wanting to creat paradise, she was always going on about despair. I decided to see what Junko had done in the past..."

Toko: "It's the killing game, isn't it."

Nagisa: "That and much more."

Komaru: "But wait, what happened to Kotoko earlier?"

Kotoko: "Yeah, I feel like something happened, but I don't know what."

Nagisa: "Kotoko, did you watch that DVD with the name 'Sayaka' on it?"

Kotoko: "Y-Yeah, I kinda passed out during it though."

Nagisa sighed as if he knew it was up.

Nagisa: "That's why."

Komaru: "Quick question. When you say Sayaka, do you mean..?"

Nagisa turned to Toko who seemed to be attempting to ponder the situation.

Nagisa: "You were in Hope's Peak, do you remember the student 'Sayaka Maizono'?"

Komaru & Kotoko: "Wait, THE Sayaka Maizono!?"

Toko: "Kind of hard not to. After all she's the one-"

Nagisa: "Who was hypnotized."

Toko: "Wait what?"

Nagisa: "Apparently during that killing game, someone replaced Sayaka's motive with something called the 'Despair Video' that Junko made to create the 'Remnants of Despair'. It would corrupt whoever watched it and their emotions would spike exponentially, especially violence and despair. Sayaka was a victim to this video and Junko controlled her into killing someone, unfortunately she was killed instead but believe me... considering what happened to Kotoko, death would be a much, much better alternative."

Kotoko couldn't help but cry, she was used by someone who was going to kill her. Komaru gave her a hug to comfort her.

Nagisa: "That woman, is the real demon, and I can't bring myself to even think about doing what she wanted."

Toko took a look at the other two, then turned her attention back to Nagisa.

Toko: "So, what are you going to do?"

Nagisa: "It's not what I'm gonna do. It's what you and Komaru are going to do."

Komaru: "Huh?"

Nagisa: "Monaca knows my weakness and Kotoko's, she can manipulate us without even moving. So you have to defeat her."

Kotoko: "Sniff... so what are you going to do?"

Nagisa: "I think it's time to call him."

Kotoko: "Who?"

Nagisa opened up the laptop and began a call, suddenly a purpled hair girl in a suit answered. Kyoko Kirigiri.

Kyoko: "Hello? Who's this?"

Nagisa seemed shocked.

Nagisa: "Who? This is supposed to be a direct line to Makoto Naegi of Future Foundation."

Komaru: "Makoto?"

Kyoko looked down to the floor and took a deep breath.

Kyoko: "Makoto Naegi is dead."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.4K 85 51
Karen Billotte was surprised to receive an invitation to attend Hope's Peak Academy. But after accepting, Karen discovers that her former childhood f...
6.9K 196 13
The 'mastermind' has decided to play one final game with Makoto Naegi, to prove himself as the Ultimate Hope or the Ultimate Despair... BOOK ONE - De...
661 40 38
Around 100 years after the Tragedy, 15 Ultimate Students find themselves in a Killing Game in what seems to be a modified Hope's Academy. Follow Miko...
296K 9.8K 46
One day Byakuya notices something is up With Makoto and decides to investigate... Cover art not by me (NON DESPAIR AU) All the Danganronpa 1 characte...