Mad Love || Anakin Skywalker...

By and-the-children-too

(Modern AU - Mafia - Psychotic) "He lifted his chin slightly and his eyes gazed into mine with assertion. I t... More

π™Έπ™½πš‚π™Ώπ™Έπšπ™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›πšœ π™½πš˜πšπšŽ
π™²πšŠπšœπšβ™‘οΈŽ
π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—: π™ΌπšŠπš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
𝟷-π™½πš˜πš π™·πš˜πš—πšŽπšœπšπš•πš’
𝟸-π™ΏπšŽπš›πšπšŽπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
𝟹-𝙸'πš– πšπš‘πšŽ π™±πš˜πšœπšœ
𝟺-πš‚πš‘πšŠπš›πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ π™²πšŠπš›πš’πš—πš
𝟻-π™·πš˜πš  πšƒπš›πšŠπšπš’πšŒ
𝟼-𝙰 π™³πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›πš˜πšžπšœ πš‚πš™πšŽπš•πš•
𝟽-πšƒπšŽπš–πš™πšπš’πš—πš
𝟾-π™Όπš’ π™°πš•πš’πš‹πš’
𝟿-π™²πš˜πšπšŽ πš†πš‘πš’πšπšŽ
𝟷𝟢-𝙰 π™³πšŽπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš π™Ίπš’πš•πš•πšŽπš›
𝟷𝟷-𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™²πšŠπš— πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš π™ΌπšŽ
𝟷𝟸-πš„πš—πš πšŽπš•πš•
𝟷𝟹-π™Ύπš—πšŒπšŽ πš„πš™πš˜πš— 𝚊 πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ
𝟷𝟺-πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš π™½πšŽπš 
𝟷𝟻-π™°πš•πš• 𝚘𝚏 π™ΌπšŽβ€’
𝟷𝟼-π™°πš—πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ π™Ώπš˜πšœπšœπš’πš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟷𝟽-π™Ίπš’πšœπšœ πš’πš π™±πšŽπšπšπšŽπš›β€’
𝟷𝟾-πš„πš—πš πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš
𝟷𝟿-π™±πšŽπšŠπšžπšπš’ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ π™±πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš—
𝟸𝟢-π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•
𝟸𝟸-π™·πšžπš–πšŠπš—
𝟸𝟹-𝙸 π™½πšŽπšŽπš πšˆπš˜πšžπš› π™·πšŽπš•πš™
𝟸𝟺-π™»πš’πšŠπš›
𝟸𝟻-πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšƒπšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟸𝟼-πšƒπš›πšŠπš’πšπš˜πš›
𝟸𝟽-π™½πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš
𝟸𝟾-π™Όπš˜πš—πšœπšπšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ π™²πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš
𝟸𝟿-𝙸'πš– π™²πš˜πš–πš’πš—πš π™΅πš˜πš› 𝚈𝚘𝚞
𝟹𝟢-π™Ύπšžπšπš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš›πšŽπš
𝟹𝟷-π™ΌπšŠπšπš•πš’ π™Έπš— π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
𝟹𝟸-π™½πšŽπš  π™»πš’πšπšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟹-πš„πš—πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟺-π™°πš—πšπšŽπš› π™ΌπšŠπš—πšŠπšπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš
𝟹𝟻-π™Ύπš—πšŽ π™Όπš˜πš›πšŽ
𝟹𝟼-π™Άπš˜πš˜πš π™½πšŽπš πšœ, π™±πšŠπš π™½πšŽπš πšœ, πšŠπš—πš πš†πš˜πš›πšœπšŽ π™½πšŽπš πšœ
𝟹𝟽 - π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟾 - π™°πš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšŠπš—πš π™΅πš˜πš›πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›
𝟹𝟿-𝙰 πšπšŠπš›πšŽ πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ
𝟺𝟢-π™°πšŠπš’πš•πšŠ πš‚πšŽπšŒπšžπš›πšŠ
𝟺𝟷-π™Άπš’πš›πš• π™²πš˜πšπšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟸-π™Όπš’πš—πšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟹-π™Όπš’πšœπšœπš’πš—πš
𝟺𝟺-π™°πš— π™Ύπš‹πšœπšπšŠπšŒπš•πšŽ
𝟺𝟻 - π™Όπš’ π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš– πš†πš˜πš–πšŠπš—
𝟺𝟼 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ π™»πš’πšπšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟽 - πš„πš—πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟺𝟾 - πšƒπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš›
𝟺𝟿 - 𝙰 π™±πšŠπšŒπš”-πšžπš™ π™Ώπš•πšŠπš—
𝟻𝟢 - π™΅πš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš— π™Όπš’πš—πšžπšπšŽπšœ
𝟻𝟷 - π™³πšŽπšŠπš πš‚πš’πš•πšŽπš—πš
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ - π™΅πš›πšŠπšŒπšπšžπš›πšŽπš πš‚πšŠπš—πš’πšπš’

𝟸𝟷-π™»πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ π™Ύπš—πšŽβ€’

16.3K 425 1.1K
By and-the-children-too

Laura Harrier as Ahsoka ^^
4K words
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
"Is there anything specific you would like to discuss today?" I asked the young girl who was staring down at her lap; fidgeting with the blue fabric of her jumpsuit.

Today was my first session with the Ahsoka Tano, and maybe even my last - who knows. Anakin had told me to wait when it came to getting him out, he said he had things to take care of first. I asked what they were, but of course; he kept me in the dark and said, 'Nothing you need to worry that pretty little head of yours over.' And I chose not to pry; I was too ecstatic about the plans we made for the future to really dwell on that topic.

I was there for over an hour while we spoke of things to do together, I even told him of the one place I had always wanted to see; Dublin. He swore to take me, that it was more beautiful than any of the images my mind had fantasized.

Also, I chose to come to work today, despite my new found loathing of this place. But I didn't want to be at that hospital, I didn't want to be home alone, and I also wanted to meet her; the god daughter of the most feared men in America.

This was still my job after all, and I was definitely interested in her case; plus I was hoping I could help her resolve any internal conflicts. Not to mention I had an inkling feeling that Anakin is going to want to get her out as well; she is his family and I doubt he'd leave her behind.

She slowly looked up from her lap and met my gaze, "No." She responded bluntly, not to my surprise.

"How about your parents? I'm sure you have a lot to say about them."

She shrugged, "Hardly knew 'em, they were deadbeat drug addicts who left me in the street to fend for myself. Until I was found by my godfather."

I scribbled a few notes down, "And how does that make you feel?" I hated asking the most basic question asked by a therapist, but I needed to know how being abandoned may have affected her mental state.

"Honestly; I don't give a fuck, I'm much better off," She rolled her eyes, and I found her words to be slightly humorous because of where she currently is, "Can I just go back to my room now?" She sighed, and leaned her back against the chair.

"Not yet," I used my pen to flip open her file to the third page, "How about we talk about Cal Kestis then?"

She remained silent as her eyes stayed locked on the picture of the young ginger, "He's handsome isn't he?" She asked in a low whisper, leaning forward to get a better look at it.

I pressed my finger to the picture and inched it closer to her, her eyes lit up as she trailed her fingertip along his cheek, "He's the youngest man to ever be placed on death row," Her lip quivered as I spoke those sympathetic words, "It's clear that he means something to you, would you like to talk about it Ahsoka?"

She closed her eyes and exhaled deeply, "Why should I? Not like anything I have to say will change it or make the situation any better. He's till stuck in there waiting for death," She flung the file off of the table aggressively, "Therapy is fucking stupid, and pointless."

I clicked my pen and closed my notebook, pushing them both to the side, "Then don't look at it as a therapy session, look at it as one friend trying to help the other through their grief," I placed my hand on my chest, "Do you feel that tight ache right  here whenever you think about him?"

She nodded, her eyes watered as she glanced to the floor; his picture still in view amongst the scattered papers, "Yes." She whispered.

"Scream."

She looked at me with furrowed brows, "Huh?"

"You heard me, scream." I encouraged her, "Relieve that painful tension in your chest. It's people like you who hold in the pain, thinking it's the better option when it actually only makes it worse. The pain builds up until the heaviness of it becomes unbearable; thats when depression and suicide prevail in this world."

She glanced towards the door where the guards outside were stuck in conversation as usual, "But won't that cause alarm?"

I shrugged, "Maybe, but it would be the least insane thing they've heard all day, trust me."

She sighed and gave me a look that said 'I can't believe I'm actually going to do this'. Then she did it, she screamed; a scream filled with sorrow and grief that could shake the walls if that were possible. I smiled when she finally stopped, and I could see it in her eyes that it helped ease some her stress.

The door to the room opened and a few guards rushed in with bewildered looks, "Everything's fine," I waved them off as Ahsoka sat in her chair with a small smile, "Were going through some exercises."

He narrowed his eyes at me, "It sounded like a murder was taking place."

"Don't question my methods," I waved him off again, until they shook their heads and finally left. I gave Ahsoka my attention once again, "So how did that make you feel?"

Her smile grew and I felt proud of myself for getting her to loosen up a little, "Better than I thought it would," She admitted, "Is that your own personal method?" She asked with a head tilt similar to Anakin's.

I nodded, "Usually in my car while I'm driving on the freeway."

"What could someone like you possibly have to scream about?" She asked curiously, "A beautiful  kind doctor who looks like she has it all figured out."

I smiled sadly, "I'm still human, and we all have our own personal demons that remain hidden to the outside world." I informed her with a quiet sigh, "And I can assure you, I don't have it all figured out, I'm just as lost as everyone else."

She nodded in understanding, "You know; you're not as bad as I thought you'd be."

I chuckled, "Well thank you, neither are you."

"When I was told I'd be getting a new therapist. I pictured some stuck up bitch who was going to try and tell me how I should feel. But you, well you're quite the opposite; I like you." She shrugged, "And I can certainly see why he likes you."

I paused for a moment, I didn't even know that she knew about that, "How do you-"

"Word in this place travels fast; everyone talks about the pretty Doctor that the Anakin Skywalker has a soft spot for." She smirked as she eyed me up and down, "I didn't believe it at first; he doesn't like anyone, not even me half the time. But now that I've met you, I guess I wouldn't be surprised if the rumors were true." She leaned closer awhile placing her elbows on the table with a sweet smile, "Are you two fucking?"

I cleared my throat awkwardly, not really wanting to reveal that information to her. She may be sixteen and old enough to understood that concept, but still, that was her father figure, "That would be.. unprofessional." Was all that I could think of to say that wasn't revealing the truth, but also not lying at the same time.

She giggled, "True, but that's also not a denial."

"Let's just change the subject," I grabbed my notebook and pen quickly, hoping to sway this sex talk into a topic that's more appropriate, "You want to tell me about the day he found you?"

She still held a smirk as she shrugged, "Sure why not. I was eight and picking through a dumpster behind some fancy Italian restaurant. Rich people throw away food like it's paper...

Flashback in Ahsoka's POV
Ages- Ahsoka: 8
Anakin: 18
I gripped the edge of the dumpster and struggled to pull myself up. I was barely three and a half feet tall - shorter than most kids my age. So when it came to getting food; I had to put in some work.

I finally was able to reach the top and held on with my forearms as I peered down into the garbage. The smell was putrid and uninviting, but my stomach was in pain from starvation, so I pushed past it and tried to reach in. The bags however, were too low, and so when I reached down; I began to fall. Until a grip on my waist stopped me, and picked me up out of the dumpster.

"What are you doing?" The blue-eyed man scolded me as he placed me back on my feet, "Do you know what happens to little girls who get caught in a dumpster?" He asked with a head tilt and furrowed brows. I slowly shook my head; feeling intimidated by him. He clapped his hands together, "They get squished in the garbage truck."

"Sir with all do respect, she's a child and you're scaring her." Another man appeared behind the scary one, and he walked closer to me; bending down so he was at my eye level, "Hi, I'm Piett, and you are?" He asked kindly.

"'Soka." I mumbled nervously as I backed away from them; preparing to run. I didn't trust men, or any adult for that matter. I've been on my own for months, and all they've ever tried to do is hurt me, or touch me.. luckily I'm a good kicker and a fast runner.

"Where are your parents?" The scary one asked, as he walked closer to me, and I took a step back; making him stop when he noticed.

I shrugged, "I don't know."

His eyes traveled down to my arms where I'm sure he saw the scars, and small puncture wounds. His expression softened, "What happened there?" He nudged his head towards the wounds, and I covered them with my hands.

"Mommy used to give me medicine." I responded.

His jaw clenched as he finally walked towards me and picked me up before I could even attempt to run.

I struggled against his hold as fear crept through my body, not knowing his intentions, "Calm down, I promise I'm not going to hurt you," He assured me in a soft voice as his warm hold tightened around me; oddly making me feel safe despite barely knowing him. It was like my mind knew that this man, wasn't here to harm me in any way, "But I think we should take you to see a doctor, just to make sure you're okay." He glanced to the man known as Piett who was now standing, "You're thinking what I'm thinking right?"

Piett nodded with a look of disgust, "Some people are sick."

The one holding me sighed as his pretty eyes looked back to me, "I'm Anakin, but you can call me whatever you want little one." He smiled, and the fear I once felt for him had completely vanished; replaced by a sense of security.

Flashback ends

...And so he took me to see a doctor to check me for any diseases I could have gotten from the needles my mother had used on me; luckily I was clean of everything. Then he gave me the option to stay with him; I of course said yes and he practically raised me since then. Eventually I began calling him my god father, because I consider him and the better life he gave me a gift from god." She finished her story with a smile.

"And you were a gift as well little one." Anakin's voice came from the doorway that he was currently leaning on with a Rex standing behind him; watching us. I checked the time and completely forgot I had them scheduled back to back, and Ahsokas time ended nearly five minutes ago.

Ahsoka's smile grew when she heard his voice, and she quickly turned her head to look at him with excitement in her eyes, "Kin!" She got up from her seat and rushed to him, pulling him into a tight hug that he reciprocated.

"How are you feeling snips?" He asked softly, as he broke from the hug and smiled down at her with a look that was pure.

"Better than usual, she's quite an impressive doctor," Ahsoka turned to look at me; shooting me a quick wink.

Anakin nodded, his gaze shifting away from her; making my heart stop as it always did when those crystal eyes met mine, "That she is," He bent down and whispered into her ear, causing my brows to furrow with curiosity.

"Really?" She asked with hope in her voice.

Anakin nodded with a smile, brushing her hair from her face and placing a kiss on her forehead, "I'll see you soon little one."  He moved past her towards his usual chair.

Ahsokas escorted guard grabbed ahold of her wrist to take her back to her room, "That's unnecessary," I told him and he paused with narrowed eyes directed at me, "Shes a good kid, she can walk on her own without being held."

"She murdered multiple people with nothing but scissors," He protested my statement.

"Well it's a good thing she doesn't have any scissors then." I tilted my head with a grin.

Ahsoka smirked at the guard, and aggressively pulled her wrist from his grip, "What she said." She flipped her brown hair dramatically, and began walking out of the door, "See you next time Doctor." She turned the corner into the hall without giving me a second glance as the guard followed behind her.

Rex then closed the door and stood in front of little window to block anyone's view of the inside, "So how was she?" Anakin asked from across the table.

I faced him with a smile, "She holds in a lot of her rage and pain, but with a little time; she'll be able to manage it better."

He nodded and looked to the floor of scattered papers, his eyes landing on the photo of the infamous Cal Kestis, "I'm guessing she threw a tantrum when you mentioned her little boyfriend?"

I sighed, I had completely forgotten about that mess. I got up from my chair and bent down as I began putting the file back together, "She's just having a hard time dealing with his situation."

"Did she tell you what happened?" He asked curiously.

I shook my head as I grabbed his picture and scanned his red hair, and green eyes, "No, I had her do an unofficial exercise when I saw her get distressed. Then I thought it was best not to bring it up again, at least for now." I try not to provoke unwanted conversations from my patients, all it does is anger them and they become difficult to talk to.

"Unofficial exercise?" He was now bent down in front of me, and helping me get the papers that drifted underneath the table.

I nodded with a chuckle as I glanced up to meet his gaze, "I had her scream out her frustrations, she liked it." I shrugged; I was glad that I made her feel a little better, even if it was only for a moment.

He smirked and I already had an idea of where his mind was going, "Would you like me to help you, scream out your frustrations?"

I felt a heart beat.. and not where you're normally supposed to feel it; but a bit lower.. or a lot lower.

"Anakin not here," I glanced over to the door with a nervous feeling in my stomach.

"Yes, here." He reached up and rubbed my jaw with his index finger; clearly trying to seduce me, but I was too afraid to get caught for me to allow him to.

I swallowed the thick feeling in my throat as I fumbled to get the papers in order, accidentally cutting my finger in the process, "Shit," I dropped them back down and eyed the small string of blood that was already seeping through the wound.

"So clumsy," He chuckled, and grabbed ahold of my wrist before placing my finger in his mouth. His eyes stayed locked with mine as he sucked on my finger; making this non sexual moment more erotic than I thought possible.

"Thanks," I whispered breathlessly; my heart racing, and my core betraying me.

He nodded, and took my finger from his mouth, "All better," He smiled as he let go, and I pulled my hand back to me. Then his eyes traveled down to scan my clothing and his smile dropped, "Are you wearing a skirt?"

I furrowed my brows as I looked down to the black attire, "Yes? Why, is something wrong with it?" I asked; confused by his reaction to it.

He shook his head slowly with a hunger in his eyes, "Nothing is wrong with it, but now all
I want to do is bend you over that table."

"Anakin, we'll get-"

"No we won't," He assured me with a smirk as he grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet, "Please my girl, I want you," He cupped my face and kissed me, making my stomach flutter with butterflies as his warm lips sent a shiver through my body.

(SHORT SMUT; because I got bored.)

Instead of verbally giving him an answer, my hands traveled to the zipper of his jumpsuit, and I brought it down to reveal his under clothes.

I felt him smiling into the kiss as he gripped my hips tightly, "Try to be quiet." He chuckled as he spun me around quickly, and pushed my front against the table. His hand touched my bare thigh, and he slowly caressed my skin as he lifted the skirt up, "You're mine." He whispered into my ear, before pushing my body down so my stomach was laying over the table, "Say it for me." He grabbed my underwear and pulled it down to expose me fully.

"I'm yours."

I quickly covered my mouth to suppress any noise, when his hard dick entered me from behind, "Say it again." He squeezed my ass painfully, as he slowly inched his way inside of me.

"I'm yours Anakin." I whimpered.

He began quickly thrusting into me; making the table shake underneath us as he grunted and cursed quietly, "Thats my girl," He placed his hands on the table and roughly pushed his cock into me repeatedly; making it difficult to hold in my cries of pleasure.

I held onto the table for support. My gaze occasionally traveling to the door to make sure no one was looking or coming in, but as usual; all I saw was the back of Rex's head. I just prayed he didn't turn around, but this felt too good to ask Anakin to stop; no matter how scared I was. But it did make it thrilling, "Fuck me harder."

He obliged to my demand, and his skin slapped against my ass as his fingers dug into my hips once again, "Your pussy is amazing." He thrusted in a perfect rhythm that was edging me closer to my high, "So wet and tight for me; I've always wanted to fuck you on this table." He moaned as he grabbed my hair and pulled me up with his cock still pounding into me like his life depended on it, "Turn around." He whispered into my ear before letting go of my hair, and pulling out of me.

I turned around as he requested and he immediately grabbed my hips again to lift me up and set me back on the table.

"Now lay down," He pushed against my chest so my back was now on the cold metal. He grabbed my legs and spread them apart, before pushing himself back into me, "fuck." He uttered with closed eyes; pure bliss present on his features.

He relentlessly began thrusting into me again , and I shot my hand up to cover my mouth. I let out a muffled squeal into my palm as his cock slid in and out of my wet folds.

"You look so beautiful taking my cock," He praised me while he laid my legs on his shoulders, and held my hips again to thrust into me at an animalistic rate.

I immediacy began to feel overwhelmed by this new sensation, and I felt the familiar knot tightening in my core; signaling how close I was to coming, "Anakin I'm gonna cum." I informed him, and just as I had hoped, he began fucking me harder.

"Me too sweetheart - fuck, me too." His face twisted into one of deep euphoria, and he bit his bottom lip as I felt him shooting his cum inside of me.

Seeing him release himself into me was a huge turn on; bringing me to my high that began circulating through my body as I moaned into my hand. My sexual drive being satisfied beyond belief by his amazing cock that continued sliding into me as my pussy milked his cock of every last drop.

He eventually pulled himself out of me and took my underwear from the floor, that he - not so subtly, tucked into his jumpsuit, before zipping it back up.

(SMUT ENDS)

"Can you walk?" He asked cockily, as he helped me off of the table, and my legs felt like jelly.

I shook my head as he pulled my skirt down for me, "You amaze me."

He smirked, "You amaze me too, in more ways than one." He caressed my cheek gently with his thumb before kissing me like I was the only girl in the world.

"When are we getting out of here?" I asked when he pulled away from the embrace; his eyes staring down at me with adoration, mixed with... sorrow?

He smiled as he looked down to the floor, "Soon, like I said; I have a few things to get ready first."

༻✦༺

I walked into the hospital room and threw my bag down onto the floor. I stared at the comatose man, no longer feeling sorry for him. His parents weren't here at the moment, thank god. And the only reason I'm even here, is because the doctor asked me to stop by to fill out a few insurance forms.

I stood by his bedside and lowered my lips to his ear, "I hate you for making me deal with your shit, and having the audacity to cheat on me," I whispered, "I know you were fucking someone else, I saw the texts." I had recently gone through his phone when it was given back to me after being found in the police car.

Anakin was right, Jackson had been cheating for months.

With more girls than one.

I stood up straight and turned to go find the doctor when I paused with wide eyes as I heard the sound of groaning. I slowly turned to face Jackson once again, and I saw his hand twitching, "(y/n)-" He muttered, much to my surprise.

I went back to his side and peered down at him with furrowed brows, there's no way he's waking up right now.. "Jackson?"

His eyes opened, and he weakly turned his head to look at me, "Baby I heard you," He reached his hand up slowly to run his fingers along my cheek, "I love you, I'm so sorry."

I shook my head in disbelief as I backed away from his touch that I no longer wanted, "I'm gonna go get a doctor."

༻✦༺
Hope you liked it!♥️
And the break out will be soon don't worry, but Anakin has to set up a few things so his life outside is much.. easier.
༻✦༺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 956 43
eΒ·terΒ·nal /Ι™ΛˆtΙ™rn(Ι™)l/ adjective~ Lasting or existing forever; without end or beginning. (of truths, values, or questions) valid for all time; essent...
2M 43.6K 99
With which hand did you take the ring off, Hope?" Hades roared while he was rolling up his sleeves. "W...what?!" I stuttered, every single muscle in...
572 16 10
A fan fiction that was meant to be one shots but I got too invested with my first chapter and now it's a integrate story. The clone wars are draggin...
425 40 38
One of his hands was snaked around my back while the other dragged up my spine into my hair. With one hard tug, my head fell backward and the shower...