Unconditional Love

By Mithran_Ganesh0702

Ashwin falls in love with Sivaangi due to her cuteness, boldness and naughtiness. He wants his rowdy don to b... More

Characters and Introduction
Chapter 1 - Bonding
Chapter 2 - Understanding
Chapter 3 - Breaking News
Chapter 4 - Unexpected First Meet
Chapter 5 - Careness
Chapter 6 - Police and Rowdy
Chapter 7 - Cute Moments
Chapter 8 - Lifesaver
Chapter 9 - She Touches My Heat
Chapter 10 - Feelings
Chapter 11 - Kadavul Setting
Chapter 12 - The Hug
Chapter 13 - The Ride
Chapter 14 - Happier Times
Chapter 15 - Mother's Love
Chapter 16 - Rain of Love
Chapter 17 - The Confession
Chapter 18 - The Past
Chapter 19 - Real KD Fellow
Chapter 20 - A Sweet Punishment
Chapter 21 - Together
Chapter 23 - The Truth
Chapter 24 - The Cure
Chapter 25 - Coming Back To You
Chapter 26 - The Beach
Chapter 27 - Love Has Started
Chapter 28 - The Beginning
Chapter 29 - Cook with Comali
Chapter 30 - Hang Out
Chapter 31 - Planned
Chapter 32 - Kerala
Chapter 33 - Fun
Chapter 34 - Surprise Celebration
Chapter 35 - The Angel of Lion
An Annoucement For You All
Chapter 36 - Angel's Bestie
I'm Sorry Guys
Chapter 37 - Musical Love
Chapter 38 - Their Home
Chapter 39 - Beautiful Souls
Chapter 40 - Follow Your Heart
Chapter 41 - Something Is Here
Chapter 42 - It's Coming For You
Chapter 43 - The Mystery
Chapter 44 - Connecting Dots
Chapter 45 - Related?
Reached to 100K views
SPM ( Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia )
Chapter 46 - Biggest Danger
Cover Photo Of Chapter 47
Chapter 47 - Divine VS Evil
It's My Birthday
Starting of Season 2
Chapter 48 - New Journey
Chapter 49 - No Limits
Chapter 50 - Precious Time
Chapter 51 - Sun and Moon
Happy Diwali Folks!!!
Chapter 52 - No Mercy
Chapter 53 - Pyscho Killer
Voting Session
Chapter 54 - An Unknown Story?
Results
Chapter 55 - The Final Battle
Chapter 56 - Spiced Up
Chapter 57 - Deadlier?
Announcement for this story
Last Storylines
10000 Words Marathon

Chapter 22 - Coimbatore

2.5K 233 41
By Mithran_Ganesh0702

7.30 am

The sun had almost came up for a few minutes, but Sivaangi had woke up early so she won't miss the flight. She looked at her right and saw Ashwin was sleeping on the bed, she didn't know how they got to sleep without their knowledge last night, but she just shrugged it off and went to get ready for the flight.

Sivaangi made sure that Ashwin won't wake up until she had gone to the airport, she doesn't have the heart to tell him about it, as he cried for her leaving him alone last night. She knows that it will hurt Ashwin a lot, but she needed to accept the fate, tears started to roll down from her eyes, she quickly wiped it and went to the bathroom to get ready.

8.00 am

After an hour, she had got ready completely and packed her things on her suitcase. Then, she got a call from her mother, she picked it up and started to speak to her mother.

Binni: Hi, da. Are you ready for the flight?

Sivaangi: Yes, ma. I'm on my way now. Where are you now?

Binni: Your father, your brother and I had reached to Coimbatore just now, we will be at your aunty's house, and Pavithra will be there waiting for you at the airport.

Sivaangi: What? Pavithra is also there? She didn't tell me a single thing about this.

Binni: Yes, da. Pavithra had came to Coimbatore because the bride was her friend. She also knows that the groom was from our family relatives, so she had decided to come here to meet us.

Sivaangi: Oh, ok ma. Anyway, I have to go now, I will call you back when I reached there.

Binni: Ok, da. Be careful on the flight da, and are you going to the airport alone?

Sivaangi: No, ma. I had called Rakshan Anna just a few minutes ago and he said he will drop me at the airport.

Binni: Ok, da. Take care, I will see you at home.

Sivaangi: Ok, ma. Bye.

Binni: Bye.

Sivaangi disconnected the call as she had finished talking to her mother, and she also got surprised that her best friend Pavithra had came there for the engagement. She was wondering that maybe she will get help from Pavithra for finding Ashwin's parents, she decided to tell her about her mission in Coimbatore.

As soon as Sivaangi turned around, she was shocked to see Ashwin was standing in front of him with crossed hands on his chest, she saw his eyes had gone so red and his face was showing his sadness to her, she don't know what to say until Ashwin spoke up with a sad voice.

Ashwin: Are you going to the airport now ma?

Sivaangi: Yes, Ashwineyyy. I was about to go........

Ashwin: But don't you want to tell me about this while I was sleeping?

Sivaangi: I just don't want to disturb you.

Tears started to roll down from Ashwin's eyes as he can't take the fact that Sivaangi is leaving him, but he doesn't mind it as he was staring at Sivaangi for a long time, she had noticed the tears from Ashwin's eyes and she felted pinch in her heart. Ashwin curved his lips as he can't control his emotions, but it got interuppted by a phone call from Sivaangi's phone, it was Rakshan who was calling her, she excused herself and picked up the call.

Rakshan: Thangam, had you got ready?

Sivaangi: Yes, Anna. Where are you now?

Rakshan: I'm coming near da, wait for me at the gate.

Sivaangi: Ok, Anna. Please come fast, I will be waiting for you.

Rakshan: I will, bye da.

Sivaangi: Bye........

Sivaangi cut the call and looked up at Ashwin again, he was still crying and just staring at me when I'm on the call.
She started to spoke up to bid bye to Ashwin.

Sivaangi: It's getting late, Ashwineyyy. I will..........see you.........after 2 days........Bye Ashwineyyy...........Take care.........

As Sivaangi turned to leave, Ashwin holded her hand tightly and asked her again in a sad tone.

Ashwin: Can I come with you to the airport? I want to send you off there.

Sivaangi: But........um........I............um......

Ashwin: Please ma, don't hurt me anymore, I feel like my heart is bleeding inside. Please..........

Sivaangi's eyes were starting to flow tears as soon as she heard Ashwin begging her to come to the airport, she can't say no to him as she thought he will get hurt more, she had no other choice but to let him come.

Sivaangi: All right Ashwineyyy, get ready quick. Rakshan Anna will be here in any minute.

Ashwin: Ok ma, I will be ready now.

With that, Ashwin wiped his tears and went to his room to fresh up to accompany Sivaangi to the airport, she can't really control her emotions as she was hurted by Ashwin's heartbroken behaviour, she wiped her tears and went down to the living hall with her suitcase. After a few minutes, Ashwin came down from his room with wearing fresh and clean clothes, he went toward Sivaangi and lifted her suitcase to help her.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, it's ok. I can do it by myself.

Ashwin: It's ok, ma. You don't need to strain yourself.

Sivaangi: Ummmm.....ok..........

Ashwin and Sivaangi went out from the house and locked the front door. They went to the gate and waited for Rakshan, after a while, Rakshan came with his car, they both got in and went on their way to the airport. Sivaangi was silently watching the road and people, but here Ashwin was watching her silently with his tears on his cheeks.

Somewhere in his heart was telling him that she won't go, but at the same time his brain was telling him that she will, it's like there was a fight going on between his heart and his brain, he can't decided whether or not to stop her from leaving him, he had no other choice but to accept it. Rakshan was watching both of them from the front and he can sensed that there was something wrong between them, he don't know what to do but he was just driving the car with full of silence.

After a few minutes of ride, they had finally reached the airport, Sivaangi and Ashwin got down from the car to send her off while Rakshan waiting at the car until Ashwin came back. Sivaangi went to the receiptionist and confirmed the flight, she went back to him and it was time to say goodbye to Ashwin.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, it was time to go now, I will see you after 2 days. Bye......

Sivaangi had turned around and Ashwin suddenly hugged her from behind with his head on her shoulder, his tears was flowing and it had touched to Sivaangi's hand, she can't control herself for this situation as he was getting hurt for each and every minute of it. Then, Ashwin started to speak to her with a sad voice.

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma, I'm going to miss you so much........

Sivaangi: I will miss you too, Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin: You will come back, right?........

Sivaangi: Are you even doubting it? I'm sure I will come back and stay with you.

Ashwin: Ok, ma. I will be waiting for you.........

Sivaangi in mind voice: But not for long, Ashwineyyy. I'm so sorry...............

Ashwin: Ma, why aren't you saying anything?

Sivaangi: Ah.....um....nothing, Ashwineyyy.

Sivaangi turned around and faced to Ashwin, she can still see his heartbroken face with tears at it. She wiped it off and kissed his cheek to make him feel better, she made a sign to make him smile, he smiled back at her with force, then she bid bye to Ashwin and turned around to leave.

Sivaangi walked to the entrance and turned around to look at Ashwin for one last time, he stared at her eyes and told her to not go, he nodded his head in a sign to tell her to not go, she looked at his eyes directly and waved her hand goodbye to Ashwin. Without any hesitation, she went inside and she had gone from Ashwin's side.

Ashwin started to cry more while he covered his face with his face, he kneeled down to the ground and tried to hide his emotions but he failed miserably. Rakshan came at the time to see what happened, he saw Ashwin was  on his knees on the ground while crying, he went toward him and consoled him.

Rakshan: Dei macha, what happened? Why are you crying?

Ashwin: I can't live without her da. How can she left me alone again after staying with me for a few days only, I can't take this anymore.

Rakshan: Macha, please da. Don't cry, she will be back again to you, come on, let's go.

Ashwin: Are you sure, Macha? She will be back, right?

Rakshan: I'm sure da, she won't go to anywhere.

Ashwin: Ok da, I'm ok now. Let's go.

Ashwin wiped his tear and got up from the ground with Rakshan's help. They went to his car and left from there, Ashwin was leaning on the side with a sad face, he was thinking about his love Sivaangi who had gone to Coimbatore for a function.

While they were on the road, Ashwin saw a plane was flying above them, he sensed that Sivaangi was in that plane, and he's right after all. Meanwhile, Sivaangi was in the plane which was going to take off soon while she was thinking about Ashwin, after a few minutes, the plane had started to move and flied in the air. Ashwin and Sivaangi can't stop thinking each other for nonstop as they are now in a long distance, they were starting to speak in their mind voice.

Ashwin in mind voice: Sivaangi ma, my love. Please come back to me soon, I was a loner for my whole life and never had someone to take care of me, but you entered to my life as an angel and changed it completely to magic. You are my everything ma, I Love You So Much Sivaangi ma, please don't leave me, I need you ma. Please come back to me, I will be waiting for you............

Sivaangi in mind voice: Ashwineyyy, you know something? No men had ever treated and took care of me well except for my father and brother, but staying with a man like you with these days were the happiest moments that I ever lived. By the time when I found your parents, I will bring them to you in front of your eyes, after that.............I will leave you and never come back to you again. I'm so sorry but this is the only way, I don't want you to continue to get hurt by me because of my stupid attitude, I will make sure that I won't disturb you forever in your life, I'm ready to face anything ahead, take care of your health, Ashwineyyy................And I don't  want to say that three words anymore, even in my mind, I'm so sorry, Ashwineyyy.

Sivaangi started to cry more as she can't handle her emotions when it comes to Ashwin, she had never seen such a caring man who would took care of her for the whole time, she thanked the universe for having him as a part of her life.

Back at the car, Ashwin suddenly felt an unknown pain in his heart, he grabbed it hard to maintain it, that's when he thought that Sivaangi was thinking about him emotionally, he curved his lips in order to not crying again in front of Rakshan who was driving the car, his tears were started to flow again from his eyes. He closed his eyes and started to speak again in his mind voice.

Ashwin in mind voice: Sivaangi ma, please don't get emotional, my heart is in pain now because of you, please give me a medicine for my injured heart ma, I can't take this anymore.

Ashwin was trying even harder to control his feelings, while Sivaangi had calmed down and back to normal. He can felt that the pain in his heart had vanished, he felt delighted and continued to think about her again.

After a few minutes, Ashwin suddenly felt dizzy and his eyes were becoming blurry, the thought of his love was making him go mad and damaging his brain. Without any warning, he passed out in the car leaning in front of him and hit his head, his consious had vanished to thin air, Rakshan was shocked to see it and was trying to wake him up by calling his name out.

Rakshan: Ashwin! Ashwin! Dei macha, wake up da. What happened to you?!

Rakshan slowly made Ashwin to sit, he found that his head had a scar which was blood was coming out from it, he was afraid that Ashwin was getting out of control from his body. Without any hesitation, he drove quickly to Ashwin's home as he thought that hospital wasn't the right place for him, he called a doctor he knew and informed him about Ashwin's situation, he gave the house address to the doctor asked him to come over and check on him.

To be continued..........

Hi, guys. Thanks for reading. Damn, I never thought that this would happened unexpectedly, it's getting more intensive day by day, Ashwin had gone to unconsious due to the thought of his love while Sivaangi had gone to Coimbatore to find his parents. What will happen after that? Will Ashwin come back to normal soon? Will Sivaangi find Ashwin's parents as soon as possible? Stay in touch to the story to find out. Until then, I see you guys in the next chapter. Bye, guys. 💜💜💜💜💜

                                                   With Love,
                                                      Mithran

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 9.2K 19
A Short Story ft.Ashaangi Ashwin, a famous actor married Sivaangi, his athai ponnu due to some circumstances. He loves to irritate her and she hate h...
309K 28.5K 69
Sivaangi and Ashwin got married as per the compulsion of their parents. But the poor souls started to develop feelings for eachother which was not ye...
167K 12.5K 47
Something to deal about Ashwinkumar Sivaangi Krish A RomCom Story! Starring Your Favorite CWC stars... A College Plot! Purely Fictional! The Leads Ar...
14.5K 1.8K 21
It's an ashaangi fan fiction which revolves around two pairs of identical twins who eventually falls in love with eachother. Let's witness how their...