Make Her Feel What Love Is Li...

Por Maahi1066

We all have best friends. Some are right there with us from our childhood, & some from college or university... Mais

~Basic information~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45- Epilogue.

Chapter 36

582 20 1
Por Maahi1066

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Himmat nahi jut Rahi hai, kai Mai tumse kaisai kahu I love you.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After having shower, & dressing up in the saree which Rita gave Ishita, Ishita made her way downstairs.

She smiled when she saw her mother-in-law.

"Come here" Rita said, & walked towards the kitchen followed by Ishita.

Rita told the sweet recipe to Ishita, & Ishita followed each step carefully. & After a half an hour of cooking & following all the instructions, Ishita was finally done with it. She decorated it with some powered sugar (A/N: you make think of what sweet dish you would like to make.) & Then, putted some in each bowl/plate for everyone. Rita smiled at Ishita & gestured for her to go ahead & give it to everyone. Ishita smiled back at her, she took all the plates & placed them on a big tray, & headed towards the dinning table. Everyone were already seated there, she smiled at everyone, & placed the plates in front of them, filled with sweets.

Ranvir, Ishita's father-in-law, took the first bite of the sweet, & spitted it out. Everyone looked at them shocked. While Ranvir made a disgusted face, & looked at Ishita in anger.

"What happened?" Rita asked, looking at him, worried yet shocked at the same time.

"It's waste! No one will like it!" Ranvir said, & stormed out of the dinning room towards his office room.

Ishita was trying hard to control her tears. Rajvir took a bite of the sweet she made, & spitted it out too, with a disgusted face.

Rita looked at Ishita with concerned eyes, & took a bite of the sweet too.

"Ishita, are you sure you put 2 spoons only of sugar in it?" Rita asked.

"Yes ma, you were there when I was putting all the ingredients" Ishita said, & looked at Rajvir who had his head hung low, & palms into fists, & eyes closed.

"Yes I was there, then how can it be so sweet?" Rita asked to herself while looking at the spitted sweet.

Ishita couldn't take it anymore, she ran upstairs & went inside the bathroom, & locked herself up & cried silently.

Rajvir came to their room & looked everywhere inside that if Ishita is there.

When he didn't found her, he put his one hand inside his hairs & gripped it hard, controlling his anger.

He then heard soft sobs coming from the bathroom. He sighed in relief, & went towards the bathroom door.

"Ishita..." He called. The soft sobs were still to be heard.

"Ishita... It's fine" He said. & Sat down there & leaned on the bathroom door.

The sobs died. & Silence engulfed between them.

After some time, Ishita opened the door, & since Rajvir was leaning on it. He fell backwards. Rajvir rubbed his head, & looked at Ishita & pouted.

Ishita chuckled lightly, & helped him get up.

"So, you okay now?" Rajvir asked, & while putting a strand behind her ear.

She just nodded, & hugged him. Rajvir would be lying if he says he was not shocked, it was the first time she hugged him first. Nevertheless, he hugged her back, making her bones crush. Ishita coughed due to the tight hug, & Rajvir quickly pulled away & looked at her with concerned eyes.

"You were planning to break my bones or what?" Ishita asked, when she felt she was okay. Rajvir chuckled, & slowly leaned in for a kiss. Ishita too leaned in. They both kissed eachother deeply.

Which love was one sided, is now two sided.

___________

Flashback--

Ishita's POV~

I was preparing the sweet, with the help of my mother-in-law, Rita.

Rita mom is really nice.

Since I told her I don't know how to make anything except for Maggi noodles, she just chuckled lightly & told me that she will help me. & Later on, Riddhi will teach me basics of cooking & stuff. I would be lying if I say I wasn't shocked when Rita mom told me that Riddhi knew how to cook since she was 15 years old. Rita mom then explained that she & my father-in-law, Ranvir, had some work overseas & would often leave the 3 siblings alone. & Since, they didn't trust any maid, they taught Riddhi how to cook & take care of the house when they were overseas.

I then thought it will be fun learning how to cook, that too when my 2nd girl bff is the teacher.

I did everything as Rita mom told me to, & when she said to let it heat for a few minutes & went out, I too thought to catch up with Riddhi till the time it gets heated.

__________

Ranvir's POV~

I saw as both Ishita & Rita came out of the kitchen. I then made an excuse of a call & went inside the kitchen.

No matter what I won't allow Ishita as my daughter-in-law.

I took sugar & put 5 spoons of it inside the heating sweet. I then put the sugar in its place & took a big spoon & mixed the sweet, so that no one doubts.

I then heard footsteps coming, I quickly went from the back door which was attached to the garden from kitchen.

I then grinned at the thought of Ishita getting humiliated, & went back inside.

________

Ishita's POV~

After some time I entered the kitchen, & looked at the sweet & smiled knowing it was ready to be served.

I then called Rita mom & told her, that the sweet was ready to be served.

I grinned at the thought of Rajvir praising me for making a fine sweet dish. & Then proudly telling that his wife was a good cook. Even though, I didn't knew the ingredients for this sweet dish, but I did it with all my effort & will.

But, Ishita didn't knew that what we always think & want, is what we always don't get.

_________

Present--

Ishita's POV~

I was shocked when Ranvir dad just spitted the sweet dish & dashed from the dinning room to God knows where.

At least, if the dish was so terrible to be eaten then he would have just forced a smile to keep my respect & protect me from the humiliation couldn't he?

But, to be honest that's not what hurted me most. The thing which hurted me most was the person who I love so much, too made a disgusted face when he ate what I made for the first time, & honestly it was not a good impression by me to him. & I don't know how to make up for that.

I was so happy when he came up to our room to check up on me. For sure he must be thinking I am acting wereid since our wedding. & Isn't how we all act when we are in love?

I don't know how I will express my love for him, for that I need to know his likes & dislikes. What if I have a suprise for him from my view & then he just forces a smile to keep my heart? It would be the last thing I ever want to happen.

Since the incident in the morning, I haven't left my room. I am too embarassed to face anyone. Riddhi tried to talk to me by knocking on the door asking me to allow her in, but I was not in the mood to talk to anyone. Except Rajvir.

The only thing I have been thinking from that incident was,

Does Ranvir dad hold a grudge for me?

But even if he does, I don't know what he will get from it. & I don't understand why would he hold a grudge for me? Did I do something? Or did he dislike me as his daughter-in-law as I am from a middle class family, & he is from an elite family?

My questions are left unanswered, but I hope to find the truth soon & win his trust & his love.

But, what Ishita didn't knew was, it was all just a beginning.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

34.6K 1.5K 23
"Truth: All of us stand in a fix at least once in our life and when does it happen? Well it's unknown to us. 7 YEARS is a long time for a relationsh...
232K 8.2K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
279K 8.8K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
440K 28.3K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...