My Crazy Family (BOOK 1)

By VicMalfoy19

Naruto hasn't been able to conceive a child and one night both he and his husband/mate, Sasuke got in a fight... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Ending

Part 10

2.7K 83 11
By VicMalfoy19

We're going! Sasuke yelled and Daiki crawled up, hugging Narutos leg. Daiki, Sasuke breathed. Mama, Daiki cried and Naruto picked him up.
Dada and I are getting you new beds.. I'll be back soon and play with your baa-Chan and Oji-Chan, Naruto said and Daiki hugged him.
Naruto handed his father Daiki before walking out.

Ok so what beds? Sasuke asked pushing the cart. These two, Naruto said pointing to the boxes.

(Sanas bed)

(Daikis bed)

There cheap, Sasuke mumbled. Our children will not be spoiled and these are good beds. Trust me they had these set up for testing out and both absolutely loved crawling on them, Naruto said and Sasuke chuckled. Plus the crib mattresses will fit on them so we don't need to worry about one mattress and we have extra sheets and pillow, Naruto said. Where'd you learn all of this? Sasuke asked. You think my mother got me the best of the best. No. We got one thing and if we could, used the old stuff to go perfectly with it, he said and Sasuke hummed, putting the beds in the cart.

The check out lady smiled.

So.. a single father? She asked. Naruto laid his head on the cart, so sick of people saying that shit. Sasuke chuckled at his wife's reaction and shook his head. My wife is the one to pick out the beds and everything, Sasuke said gesturing to the pregnant blonde. The woman nodded but looked disappointed.
Sasuke put the stuff back in the cart and put a hand on Narutos lower back.

Let's go before you explode, he whispered and and Naruto scoffed but knew Sasuke wasn't wrong.

We're back! Sasuke called and Kushina zoomed out with Sana in her hands. Mama! Sana cried so happy to see the person who fed him correctly. Oh Sana come here, Naruto said taking his son who sniffled into his coat.
What did you do to my son? He hissed. Nothing. I tried to feed him but he kept pushing it away, Kushina said as Minato and the twins helped Sasuke get the stuff in.

Naruto sighed and saw Daiki with yogurt all over his face.

Yogurt? He asked dumbfounded. They were so far along, Kushina said and Naruto sighed. They're still babies mom. Sana will tell you want he wants and Daiki eats what Sana picks, Naruto said opening the fridge.
Canbewy, Sana said pointing at the jar. See, he said taking two out. Well sorry, Kushina grumbled. I was just saying mom, Naruto sighed putting Sana back in his high chair and cleaning Daikis face off with a damp cloth.

Soon both were fed and Naruto carried them to his and Sasukes room.

Kitten you want the crib in our room? Sasuke called. Yes please! Naruto said and laid the twins on their bed.
He turned the monitor on and walked out.

Do you need help dad? Naruto asked. No, Minato growled as he tried to take the crib apart. Naruto sighed and took the tool.
Here, he said turning the screws counter clockwise and taking them out. Show off, his brothers grumbled. I put these together shut up, Naruto grumbled. Both huffed and picked the other crib up. You got that? Minato asked. Yeah, Yuki and Samui said in a strained voice.
Here, Sasuke and Mianto said taking their place.

Naruto opened the door and Sasuke led Minato to where the crib was originally.
Sasuke sighed and looked over to see his children past out on Narutos and his bed.

Baby you wanna take a nap? Sasuke asked and Naruto shook his head. I won't wake up, he said and Sasuke smiled, kissing him.

Soon the beds were together and Naruto rearranged the sheets, pillows, blankets and stuff animals Sana and Daiki had gotten from Tsunade as a congrats.

Sasuke hummed and hugged Naruto from behind.
Looks great kitten, he said and kissed Narutos cheek. I'll decorate when Menmas born, Naruto said and Sasuke nodded.

I can decorate! Yuki yelled. No, Naruto said flatly and he huffed. Your no fun with this stuff brother, he grumbled. Becuase its my children not something fun to do, Naruto said and Samui nodded. We understand Naru-nii, he said before Yuki could start complaining. Thank you, Naruto said and went to their room.

Sasuke carefully picked Sana up as Naruto got Daiki.
They laid them down in their new beds and Naruto turned the electric blanket on so Daiki wouldn't wake up.

Sasuke helped him stand straight and they walked out silently.

Got the monitor? Sasuke asked and Naruto held it up. He nodded and led Naruto to their room.

So.. what show? He asked. The little bus, Naruto joked and Sasuke laughed mockingly. Naruto smiled and laid in between Sasukes legs. How about "How I met your mother", Naruto said and Sasuke hummed. We haven't watched that in a while, he mumbled and turned it on.

An hour later Naruto had fallen asleep but Sasuke just smiled and kissed his forehead.

Sleep well kitten, he whispered and went back to watching the show.

~~~~~~~

Mama! Dada! Mama! Dada! Daiki and Sana repeatedly yelled.
Naruto opened his eyes to see his children and his father. He hummed and ran a hand through their hair.
Come! Daiki yelled and Naruto sighed.

He sat up and Sasuke helped him off the bed.

So... how was the rest? Minato asked. How long was I asleep? Naruto asked. 5 hours, Sasuke said stretching. Naruto nodded and followed his crawling children.

See! Sana yelled and Naruto smiled. Do you like them? Naruto asked and both bounced, holding onto their beds. Yas, both said and Naruto giggled at their scrunched faces since they knew the word but couldn't pronounce it.
Sasuke kissed Naruto and he smiled.
They like the beds, he whispered. Their mother chose them. Of course they do, Sasuke said and Naruto smiled.

So~~, what's for dinner? Yuki asked. If no one wants to cook I'm getting pizza, Naruto said. Kushina shrugged as Sasuke really didn't feel like cooking and neither did Naruto.
Pizza it is, Naruto said pulling Sasukes phone out of his pocket. Did you forget your phone or something? Sasuke asked. Yeah I put it on the nightstand in our room and don't feel like getting it, Naruto sighed and Sasuke nodded.

Soon the pizza guy came and looked bewild by the size of the house.
He rang the door bell and heard yelling than footsteps.

Naruto sit, Sasuke said sternly and the blonde pouted but did as told.
The pizza guy looked at Sasuke amazed.

I mean. It was the Sasuke Uchiha. Why would he order pizza? Didn't he have maids and butlers to cook and clean?

Sasuke raised an eyebrow and the pizza guy snapped out of his gaze.

U-uh two pepperoni and one cheese? He asked and Sasuke looked back. Babe did you order cheese? He asked and the pizza guy looked in to see a goddess of a blonde walking up.
He then noticed that that exact goddess was pregnant.. very pregnant.

Yeah.. mom likes cheese and it sounded good, he said hugging Sasuke protectively. Mm. Do you think three pizzas will feed us all? He asked and Naruto tilted his head in confusion. I ordered 5 pizzas since Yuki eats one by himself and Samui isn't any better like my mom and dad can share one with us, Naruto said and the pizza guy stiffened. Why? Naruto asked. This guy only said three pizzas, Sasuke said and Naruto looked at the normal man.
He sighed.
I paid for 5 pizzas and I'm not getting ripped off. Please go back, Naruto said and the pizza guy gulped, seeing Naruto was already irritated. A-ah yeah I'll call my boss, he said and practically ran down the steps.

Why's he running? Naruto asked. Your scary when not fed, Sasuke chuckled and Naruto pouted. I didn't mean to be mean, he mumbled. And you weren't. It was just the aura you let out, he said and hugged Naruto from the back as they walked. Yeah but now I feel bad, Naruto said tearing up.
Sasuke chuckled and sat Naruto on his lap.
Baby he'll come back and everything will be fine, he said and Naruto nodded. Sasuke shook his head and kissed his hormonal lover.

Another knock came to the door but this time Kushina answered and glared at the man.
The same pizza guy gulped.

Mom stop, Naruto sighed taking his child and pushing her away. I-I got your right order and the boss made it fresh, he said and Naruto smiled. Yes and sorry for seeming scary. From my husbands opinion I'm scary when not fed, he said and shot Sasuke a look but he just smirked and walked up.
W-wait. Sasuke Uchiha is your husband? He asked. Hm. Yeah these are our children, Naruto said pointing to Sana who was in his arms and Daiki who was rolling around on the floor while eating his hand. W-wow.. uh does that mean your famous? He asked and Sasuke took the pizza. Naruto raised an eyebrow. One does not need to be famous to marry a famous person, he said and the man gulped. Y-yeah b-but I-I'm sure y-your w-well k-known, the man stuttered. Naruto hummed. I'm Naruto Uzumaki if that clarifies anything, Naruto said and the man blushed. Wait! The one who gets sponsored for his brilliant work with Hinata Hyuga and the one who helped Kiba Inuzuka open his multi million restaurant? He asked and Naruto felt awkward.
Naruto looked at Sasuke for help but he just took Sana and ran before Naruto could hit him for his betrayal.

He was also a model before getting married! Yuki yelled and Naruto shot him a glare. The pizza guys eyes sparkled and Naruto stood there in awkwardness.
Naruto stop your flirting and get over here! Sasuke joked and Naruto felt tears brimming his eyes. I-I'm not doing that! He yelled clenching his shirt.

The pizza guy started to freak out as Naruto cried and wiped his tears that kept falling.

Good going, Samui said pointing to the crying Naruto. Oh no, Sasuke breathed and ran up. Ok come here I was joking, he said and Naruto clenched the fabric of his shirt. It wasn't funny, he sniffled. Yes I'm sorry, Sasuke apologized and closed the door. I-I don't do that stuff, Naruto whimpered. I know it was a joke, he said kissing Narutos head.
Minato shook his head as Sasuke attempted to comfort his crying son.

What did he do? Yuki whispered. Joked that Naruto was flirting, Samui said taking a bite of his piece.
Daiki drooled over the amazing smell.

Sasuke picked Naruto up and carried him into the kitchen.
'Wow he can still carry naru-nii' the twins thought amazed.

Naruto soon calmed down and started to eat.. well before he noticed his sons face.

Grow teeth and I'll give you my crust, he said and Daiki pouted. But-but, he said with his lip quivering. Grow teeth, Naruto repeated and gave him yogurt bites.
Daiki pouted but stuffed the yogurt bites into his mouth.

Oh so you can give them yogurt but I can't, Kushina grumbled. Naruto held the bag up. These are for babies. The bites dissolve in their mouths, Naruto explained and she huffed.

Naruto continued to eat and Sana glanced at the food every second as Daiki just stared at it hungrily.

Bed time! Naruko yelled clapping his hands together with a wide smile. No! Sana and Daiki yelled. No? Naruto asked and a shiver ran down everyone's bodies.
Sana and Daiki looked at their mother and looked down at his stern look.

I have taught you well, Kushina said smiling.
Naruto sighed and picked them up. No, Sasuke said and grabbed Daiki. No more than one baby, he said sternly. But-, Naruto went to protest but Sasuke growled his alpha way. Naruto huffed and began to walk up the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 771 9
When the young Uchiha starts having dreams about a moon eyed woman holding a baby in his home, he has no idea what that means. But after reading one...
12.2K 641 20
Sasuke is handsome with a strong build, stable job and a loving family. What more could Sakura have bargained for in a marriage? Love. That's the on...
4.6K 267 13
》 Tell me, Sasuke... You used to be mean to me, always seemed annoyed of my presence, then left without a single word. And after all these years of s...
74K 2.4K 17
this is a story between uchiha sasuke and hyuga hinata accidentaly having a son Credits to:SilverKitsune2017